PDA

View Full Version : Bar Fight

Avolon Bisel
Jun 3rd, 2001, 02:51:47 PM
Avolon rubbed his neck as he fiddled with the lighter in his hand. It wouldn't work for the longest time, the darn thing. In places like this, where you can actually feel thousands of lurking eyes on your back, you needed darkness like a cow needs a butcher...

SWOOSH.

The small tender flame rose up from it's modest container. The light was good, the warmth was great. On Tatooine, the nights are colder then snowman with a popsicle.

He saw another ring of lights go up as the simple lamp posts lit up in a row. They seemed to lead towards a solitary beacon of drunks.... a bar. His associate was late, so he decided to ditch him. A Bounty Hunter never sticks around in one spot when the guy doesn't show, it just isn't smart. He layed the lighter, which was now fizzled out for the thousandth time, in his jacket pocket, and started out for the building.

<hr>

He made it in good time, considered he wanted to take it slow this evening. There was a gun check at the front, Avolon did as told of course, no need to create a ruckuss. A few other patrons argued but finally succumed to their overwhelming need to get hammered like no bodies' buisness.

<hr>

As he got in he went for a nice seat at the bar counter. As he sit down he accidently knocked over a beer mug with his hand. The liquid poured onto some poor soul as Avolon closed his eyes, not wanting to accept what he had just done.

OOC - Go ahead and jump in. As you can see, this is a bar fight, just for fun. I'd like for the first replier to be the one I spelt the beer on. No weapons.

Kata Lyris
Jun 3rd, 2001, 03:26:37 PM
:: Kata sighed and rested her arms on the bar. Skroth was late... again. She leaned back in her chair and rolled her eyes, suddenly she felt a cold liquid fall into her lap. Her eyes snapped open and she glared at the man beside her. ::"Thanks a lot."

Avolon Bisel
Jun 3rd, 2001, 03:35:57 PM
Avolon looked at her for a moment. Any other day he'd love to see a pretty woman drenched in liquid, but now wasn't the time for such things.

"Um... Buy you another beer?" Avolon said with a shaky voice.

He didn't have enough for his own beer he gathered, unless the prices were cheap, but he had to make amends did he not?

"What do you say?"

Kata Lyris
Jun 3rd, 2001, 03:43:29 PM
:: Kata's anger flares:: "No. I don't drink. I was waiting for a friend." :: She stands, trying to ring the beer out of her shirt. :: "Thanks alot, I really like having beer spilled all over me."

Reysa Sashara
Jun 3rd, 2001, 03:51:29 PM
::Luahgs in the corner::

Kata Lyris
Jun 3rd, 2001, 04:08:57 PM
:: Spins around, and grabs Reysa's shirt :: "You got a problem with me?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 3rd, 2001, 04:23:55 PM
Across the room, Cirrsseeto watches the commotion from his table. Quietly, he drinks from a liter of Corellian bourbon

Rama Sha
Jun 3rd, 2001, 06:44:56 PM
Now Now Kiddies.......you should cry over split beer.

:: Rama jumps up to the bar. ::

BARKEEP! BARKEEP!!!!!!!

:: Rama bangs his fist agaisnt the bar and whistles ::

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRKEEP!

Avolon Bisel
Jun 3rd, 2001, 07:34:21 PM
"Okay... Sorry?"

Avolon looked to his right, a man with a pale white face banged the counter repeatedly, Avolon couldn't help but chuckle at the spectacle.

Kata Lyris
Jun 3rd, 2001, 08:39:57 PM
"Yeah, sorry, my butt..."

Gaven13
Jun 3rd, 2001, 08:54:10 PM
Gaven walks in and Grins. He looks at Sha and grins wider "Show time."
Gaven run over and Knocks sha off the bar, and smashes a bottle of Beer over the Cat things' head

Kata Lyris
Jun 3rd, 2001, 09:09:24 PM
:: Kata gapes at Gaven :: "Boy are you stupid!"

Gaven13
Jun 3rd, 2001, 09:12:03 PM
"Yeah. I am." Gaven jumps at Avolon, punching him "Die you SOB!!"

Emmy Skellington
Jun 3rd, 2001, 09:14:22 PM
He WAS sitting in a far corner in disguise, Red hat nice a showy.

"......Time to SLINK away..."

Gaven13
Jun 3rd, 2001, 09:16:53 PM
Gaven thows a punch at him, too.

Kata Lyris
Jun 3rd, 2001, 09:24:11 PM
:: Not wanting to miss out on the fight, Kata pushed Gaven out of the way, punched Emmy in the face and stole his hat. ::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 3rd, 2001, 09:24:46 PM
Cirrsseeto was momentarily stunned by the bottle smashing over his face. Shielding his eyes, he fluttered his ears as the glass shards fell from his forehead. An assortment of cuts began to bleed on the Cizerack's forehead, as he finally came to terms with what happened...

...that Hyuu-mann had hit him with a beer bottle!

Standing up from his table, Cirrsseeto wiped the blood away with his sleeve, his nostrils flaring in reactionary rage. On instinct, his claws began to extend from his fingertips, and his lips parted with a rumbling growl. Cirrsseeto's blue eyes panned the area, and he finally saw his assailant. Twisting his neck and popping a few joints, the Cizerack snarled and growled as he lifted the heavy wooden table in front of him as if it were a child's toy.

He opened his mouth, and a thunderous sound shook the bar's foundation.

<marquee><font size=50><font color=990000>RRRRRROOOOUUUURRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!</font></font></marquee>

As all eyes turned to Cirrsseeto, he threw the table at Gaven with bone-crushing force

Gaven13
Jun 3rd, 2001, 09:47:22 PM
Gaven Laughed as he ducked the table. He picked up a Chair and Smashed it across the cat's Theeth. He Laughed again

Kata Lyris
Jun 3rd, 2001, 09:58:56 PM
:: Kata starts beating the crap out of Emmy, she stops, puts his hat on her head and carries on. ::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 3rd, 2001, 09:59:47 PM
The wood splintered around his face, and Cirrsseeto spit out a spattering of blood as he fluttered his ears. Snarling, he reached forward with both hands, grabbing the sides of Gaven's head like a canteloupe, and lifting him up by his head, meeting him halfway with a powerful headbutt. The force of contact sent Gaven sprawling back onto his tailbone, 5 meters away.

Gaven13
Jun 3rd, 2001, 10:09:50 PM
"OOF!" Gaven Landed Hard, but got up again. He used a Broken peice of Chair, and turned towards The Cat. He hit it a Few times, got tired of it and hit somone else insted.

NOte: It can be anyone, just pick whos going to get it.

Skroth da Ripper
Jun 3rd, 2001, 10:12:45 PM
*Skroth enters the bar and sees the brawl. In one corner he sees his apprentice beating up some clown, thing while wearing a red hat. In the other corner, he saw a giant cat headbutt Gaven. What the hell was Gaven doing here anyways. He walked up to the bar counter and stepped over Rama Sha, he looked down at the Sith Master with a puzzled look on his face and shrugged. The bar tender was ducking under the counter. Skroth merely reached over and lifted him up by the back of his neck.*

"Gimme a bottle of JD, NOW!"

*The tender handed the bottle to the 7'8" Protoss and immediatley ducked down again as Skroth sat. The dragoon smiled as he watched the patrons beat the living crap out of each other.*

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 3rd, 2001, 10:24:09 PM
::Gaven had hit sieken::

" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" is said still standing..

:L: Sieken did some boxing jabs, one to the noce then again with his left fist...he upper cutted gaven down and over the bar::

:: Sieken turned with a smile to bump into the cat::

" Og god" he said peeing his pants nearly...

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 3rd, 2001, 10:27:14 PM
Cirrsseeto remained relatively unphased by Gaven's attacks with the chair leg. He charged forward, snarling, and picked Gaven up by the back of his pants, flinging him like a ragdoll down the bar. The Hyuu-man went sliding, knocking through glasses and bottles as he slid against the wall with a thud.

Liam Jinn
Jun 4th, 2001, 12:41:36 AM
Liam slinked closer to the bar. Another rejection by some lady..though it was only the first time this week it still damped his spirits. When he got to the Bar's entrance, he noticed no one there to take weapons up..How odd. He stepped into the bar to see tables and chairs flying around.

"GAH! Why do I always pick the nicest places?"

Liam went further into the bar and noticed an unconscious patron with a full beer on the table. Hmmm, cant let that go to waste he thought to himself. He quickly chugged down the beer and sat down watching the fight. He padded his belt to make sure his lightsaber was there and smiled.

Rama Sha
Jun 4th, 2001, 04:49:49 AM
:: Rama Jumps to his feet. ::

WHICH ONE OF YOU HIT ME?!?! :mad:

:: He Grabs the nearest bottle and Smashes it over the nearest persons head.........Laim Jinn ::

Oops........ :: he placed his hand over his mouth ::

I hit the wrong one. Hee Hee.......

:: Rama then Jumped up on the bar and leaped again takeing hold of one of the blades on the Celeing fan and begins to spin around with it hitting ppl with his feet as he shakes them wildly. ::

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

[edit:left out a word]

Avolon Bisel
Jun 4th, 2001, 07:28:13 AM
Avolon smiled at the woman next to him. Some people didn't like to be happy, so they let things get in the way. He brushed it off.

As Gaven went flying past he had stood up. The little punk had punched him before from behind, totally catching him by suprise. Avolon make quick work of the counter, leaping it in one jump. As Avolon landed on the other side he saw Gaven just starting to get up, he grabbed his hair and pulled up, bringing their faces level.

"Hi, remember me?"

Avolon threw his knee up as he threw the other's head down. The two met in a wep snap as Gaven's neck disagreed with the rest of his body, by going the opposite direction. He stumbled back, grabbing liquor racks to keep his balance.

Bisel put his two hands up in a boxing style: His forearms covering his ribs, his hands covering his face, and his stomach crunching shortly to leave less room open. Avolon moved in slowly.

"Let's see what you're made of."

Emmy Skellington
Jun 4th, 2001, 10:56:04 AM
Emmy covered his head, but kicked her in the gut and got to his feet.

"....NOBODY.....TAKES...MY HAT!!" He jumped on the girl, using razor sharp teeth to maul into her face and taking back his hat, placing it FIRMLY back on his head before jumping up and down on the girls face. He grabbed one of her own fists and started smackin'er with it.

"Stop hittin' yourself! Stop hittin' yourself!"

Bokchoi Yakitori
Jun 4th, 2001, 03:43:30 PM
:: Boko watches from the only corner that fighting hasn't started in and laughs at Emmy ::

Skroth da Ripper
Jun 4th, 2001, 05:00:57 PM
*As emmy starts hitting Kata with her own fist, Skroth gets up from his seat, walking over to the impish creature, grabs the back of its, neck and slams it into the floor. The creature groans as its face slams into the cold hard ground. Blood painted the area under Emmy's face. The protoss then steals Emmy's hat, and throws it to the cizerack. The sith finally takes his bottle of JD and smashes it over Emmy's skull. Glass cut into Emmy's head and bloodied his fur. The Dragoon laughed at the sight of the bloodied creature.*

Gaven13
Jun 4th, 2001, 05:58:48 PM
seeing his chance, he Throws Emmy and Siek out the window

Nash Stolar
Jun 4th, 2001, 06:12:05 PM
*Nash was watching from a corner and saw gaven acting like a fool....He walked up to him and past everyone else... quietly he lifted his hand and force blasted him, sending him through the same window*

Gaven13
Jun 4th, 2001, 06:43:34 PM
Gaven Fell out the window, but Crawled back in. He saw Nash, and Tackled him. He Slamed Nashes Face into the floor a few times, then stood upand punched Sha again

Rama Sha
Jun 4th, 2001, 06:48:15 PM
:: Rama fell from the fan after the punch with a loud Kathud. He gets up a grimmcess at Gaven, then it turns to a grin. ::

No reason to fight old chap.......

:: Rama extends his hand for a handshake ::

Put'er there old pale! :D

Nash Stolar
Jun 4th, 2001, 06:49:50 PM
*quickly grabing gaven's fist before he hit sha he looked down at him....*

"Takes more then that, to keep me down."

*he squeezed down..and a crak sounded from his fist*

Gaven13
Jun 4th, 2001, 06:56:52 PM
Gaven Glared at Nash. He Sent a High Powered Force Blast into his Mind, knocking him down hard. He turned to Sha "No way in hell."

Rama Sha
Jun 4th, 2001, 07:00:12 PM
YOUR RUINING MY JOKE!!!!!! :mad:

:: Rama Grabs Gaven around the head and begins to grind his thumbs into his eyes :::

No one ruins my jokes.

:: A bolt of Force lighting leaps down his arms and surges into Gavens head ::

Nash Stolar
Jun 4th, 2001, 07:03:23 PM
*nash got up and watched gaven get zaped by sha*

"wow......whaa hooo go sha!"

Kata Lyris
Jun 4th, 2001, 07:05:37 PM
:: Kata jumps up, flipping off the body of the clown thing, she reaches down and steals his hat again.:: "Mine now, ya creepy bastard." ::nods to her master:: "C'mon, let's blow this joint."

Gaven13
Jun 4th, 2001, 07:09:38 PM
Anger and pain flow tthough Gaven, letting him use the Darkside. He Shoved Sha Away with it. Then he turned and pulled his Saber on Nash "Stay away, boy." He turned and left the Bar.

Nash Stolar
Jun 4th, 2001, 08:00:49 PM
*laughs*

"Boy? baka..your the boy.."

*goes back to his seat*

Rama Sha
Jun 4th, 2001, 08:10:02 PM
Hee Hee....

Ohhhhhhhhhh Gaven didn't want to play. Boo Hoo... :(

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 4th, 2001, 09:21:19 PM
*Walking in a moment after Gaven had stormed/stumbled out, MnT looked around the scene.. and began laughing..*

... This could prove amusing...

*He then began to speak, casually tilting his head out of the way of a bottle that flew from somewhere in the crowd, and spun out through the still open door, crashing noisily into the back of Gaven's head..*

... So why'd Gaven leave..? Was he losing again..?

Kata Lyris
Jun 4th, 2001, 09:46:15 PM
:: Kata grabs a bottle off the bar and hurls it at the back of Miryan's head and hitting him. He spun around facing her.:: "Maybe he's just smarter then the rest of us, ever think of that?"

Gaven13
Jun 4th, 2001, 09:48:46 PM
Gavens Arm came into view, holding a pistol. He fired at each,putting blasts into each shoulder

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 4th, 2001, 10:01:05 PM
Cirrsseeto dove foreward, swiping a clawed hand at Gaven's arm. He clamped down on his wrist, digging his sharp claws into the Hyuu-mann's arm, piercing his flesh. In a swift motion, Cirrsseeto flings Gaven into the game room, the force of his throw dislocating his shoulder.

Gaven comes down to rest on a pool table, shattering the heavy wood table with a thunderclap of noise.

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 4th, 2001, 10:12:38 PM
OOC: I was standing in the doorway, so somehow I doubt that the bottle could have curved around behind me and got the back of my head =/

IC: *Swatting away the bottle that was coming towards his face, MnT turned and saw the lady who had thrown it. Surprisingly, her words carried perfectally through the noise of the bar..*

... If such was the case, would your recognition of the fact not be reason enough for you to leave, yourself..?

*Suddenly, MnT began to turn, hearing the sound of footsteps coming back towards the doorway. He was fortunate to have turned, as the blast burned across the flesh of his shoulder and carried through into the crowd.. He cried out in shock and pain, and held his hand to the wound, as the Cizerack came into view, and took charge of the situation..*

*He didn't know who the blast had hit after him, but at the moment, it didn't matter. Following the path that Gaven's flight had cleared, MnT dashed into the game room, instinctively reaching out with the force and pulling a weapon to hand, a pool cue in fact. Looming over Gaven's fallen body with the weapon in hand, he put the hand of his wounded arm over Gaven, and let loose with a force push that not only forced the wood beneath him to crack and splinter, but also helped in keeping him down for the next attack.. Wasting no time, he raised the cue up and, targeting the approximate position, according to body shape, of Gaven's ribs, thrust it down into the middle of his chest. The blow came with enough force to shatter the connection of the bottom two ribs, with the rest of his ribcage.. He backed up as the bastard screamed out in pain, and kept himself ready for whatever might come from the rest of the bar, as well as the mess in the middle of the broken table..*

Rama Sha
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:22:01 AM
:: As Gavens Blaster bolt comes towards him he moves his hand to block it with assitance from the force. The bolt explodes on imapct. Rama cluthes his hand closed and then brings it up to his mouth and blows inbetween his finger. A puff of smoke emerges from his hand. ::

Guess he was a swore loser.

HEY! I never got my drink.......

Liam Jinn
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:24:54 AM
Liam woke up on the ground. He sat up and shook his head.

"Alright! Who did that?!"

Rama Sha
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:32:45 AM
:: Makes Crazy pointing motions at Nash with out looking at him. ::

Liam Jinn
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:37:40 AM
Liam looks up at Rama and nods.

"ok, I'll get him..HOLY..RAMA, WATCH OUT!"

Liam points behind Rama and as Rama turns, Liam sends a table flying towards him, with help of the force. The table hits Rama's back and Rama goes flying foward. Liam laughs at the stupidity of the sith.

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:56:26 AM
watches an grabs a wine bottle an brakes it over gavens head..take that you @#%$!

Avolon Bisel
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:56:33 AM
"Oh heck." Barfights, ya gotta love 'em. But they almost always resulted in a nice long soak in the Bacta.

Avolon jumped over the counter, dodging the blaster bolt from Gaven unknowingly. He grabbed a long bottle of wine and cracked the bottom of it off, holding the neck tight. He waved it around as he eyed each patron.

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 5th, 2001, 01:09:11 AM
*MnT laughed as Lady Demonnight smashed the bottle over the head of the fallen one, but was cut off abruptly as someone grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him harshly back into the other room.. Reflex combined with momentum, and he rapidly twisted around, his left heel spinning around in a roundhouse kick that connected with the attacker's head, sending them down before MnT could even see who it was..*

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:22:05 AM
kicks gaven hard...smashes a fist in nash's face..take that!!

Rama Sha
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:47:28 AM
:: Rama flies forward and over the bar, he is still for a few moments. Then Laim hear a shout.......::

BATTER UP!!!!!

:: Rama pops up from behind the bar with a table leg in hand and samshes it across Liam's face. He watches as Liam flies backward from the force. ::

Guess you got a leg up now! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:54:57 AM
laughs at liam...haha i bet that hurt!punches nash again.demon swears in her saiyan lauguage.

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 05:04:48 AM
i love fights!hey i want a drink some one get me a drink!! demon stops an looks around for a servise droid.hmm not one around.jumps over the bar an steals a bottle of whiskey...well ime drink!haha

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 07:37:24 AM
leaps back over an grabs the aftershock...runs an hides with both

Bokchoi Yakitori
Jun 5th, 2001, 08:45:24 AM
:: see Kata try to leave with Emmy's hat, leaps from her seat onto Kata ::

GROOOOOOOWLLLL!

:: digs her fingernails into Kata's skull ::

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 09:09:43 AM
demon looks at them..ouch thats gotta hurt!opens up the aftershock

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:08:14 AM
throws the aftershock at avolon. hehe take that! dives behind a upturned table

Liam Jinn
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:43:43 PM
Liam hits the wall near the entrance with a thud. His cheek was bruised and his headache was throbbing. He looked around to get his bearings and smiled. Liam picked up some blasters from the entrance and pointed them at Rama.

"Hey Rama, just stand still.."

Liam fires several shots at Rama.

Gaven13
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:04:31 PM
Gaven laughed. He Grabed Demon's Wisky and took a Drink, then Smashed it over her head. Then he turns and Prys the thing out of Kata's Head. He Drop-kicks it across the bar. It hit the wall with a THUD

Kata Lyris
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:22:32 PM
:: Kata walks over to the wall where Bokchoi now lays, moaning and cursing. Kata takes her blaster out of it's case and holds it right in front of Bokchoi's face, her finger inching toward the trigger. :: "Keep your hands to yourself from now on." :: With the blaster still in Bokchoi's face she reaches up to make sure the goofy looking hat she stole from Emmy was still there.::

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:22:49 PM
shakes her head to clear it.hey you took my wisky..now you die!! picks up the table an throws it at gaven.

Nash Stolar
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:23:25 PM
*nash watched gaven hit demon*

"Hey!!"

*he jumped over the table and grabed the nearest thing..a table leg...he ran at gaven then hit his neck in a strong swong*

"heh...homerun.."

Kata Lyris
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:26:56 PM
:: Kata turns her blaster towards Nash :: "Shut your face, or I'll shut it for you."

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:31:37 PM
laughs.grabs gaven by the leg an starts to swing him around really fast...lets go an watches as he hits a wall hard.

Nash Stolar
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:38:26 PM
*In a flash kata's blaster is cut in half and nash stands his long sword at his side..*

"Really?"

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:40:49 PM
oohh bad nash!!wags her finger at him...naughty naughty boy..laughs an kicks gaven alittle harder

Nash Stolar
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:44:10 PM
naughty? who you calling naughty?

Bokchoi Yakitori
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:45:15 PM
:: as Kata is distracted Boko flips up, kicking Kata in the head and removing Emmy's hat from her head::

A-HA!

:: grabs Emmy's hat and makes a mad dash outta here ::

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:46:16 PM
YOU!! haha..::throws a bottle of jd at him::haha

Gaven13
Jun 5th, 2001, 04:00:16 PM
Gaven grabed Demon's Leg and gave it a sharp Twist. The Bones Broke one at a time. He then jumped up and Grabed Emmy's Hat off the other thing's Head. Then he kicked side-ways and knocked Nashes' Sword and grabed the other. He held it close to Nashes' neck, and then kicked him to the floor "Dont Move, Or I'll have your Head as a Wall-mount."

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 04:08:44 PM
::snaps the bones back into place an heals them::hey you frigging creep!!

Gaven13
Jun 5th, 2001, 06:25:02 PM
Gaven Laughs and Walks out the door, picking up and taking Nashes swords

JMBRAD
Jun 5th, 2001, 06:39:57 PM
*walks in to see someone running off with Kata's hat.*
"Hey You! stop there!"
*He chases after the theif, and stuns them with a low yeild stun gun. The theif falls to the floor for an instance. JMBRAD grabs the hat and runs up to Kata*
"Here you go, my dear" he grins and looks for someone to fight.

Nash Stolar
Jun 5th, 2001, 08:42:25 PM
baka...*nash took out a handgun from the hoster on his side then shot two shots each finding the targets, the back of gaven's legs..as he fell, nash walked up and took his sword..*

"Don't tuch my stuff...I don't want to throw them away yet."

*hostering the sword he left the bar, before gaven could do anything he was gone*

Bokchoi Yakitori
Jun 5th, 2001, 08:55:14 PM
OOC- Um, that Hat isn't Kata's it's Emmys so PREPARE TO DIEEE!

IC-

:: dusting herself off Boko get's up, beats the living crap outta godmodder Gav, kicks the guy who took Emmy's hat right in the balls punches Kata, takes the hat, finds Emmy, gives Emmy his hat back, grabs Emmmy, leaves ::

OOC- NOW THAT'S A GOOD GODMOD! :)

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 5th, 2001, 09:06:50 PM
OOC: Naw, This is. :)

*Suddenly, a shard of broken glass bullets across the bar, spinning flatly like a shuriken. Almost before Gaven has chance to react to the sound of it's approach, the shard has gone cleanly through his nose, leaving a flat gaping hole where the protrusion was a moment before. The glass connects with the wall and shatters, the nose pulled via the force to MnT, who proceeds to charge the fleshy lump with enough Ki energy to ignite it. Within moments, all that is left is a charred chunk of cartilage, and some dust, which MnT wipes off his hand, and onto the floor.*

... Heh, I advise you stop bleeding on the floor Gaven, I doubt the owner will appreciate the stains..

*Suddenly, again via the force, Gaven feels the bones of both his arms, and his legs, twisting and snapping, until the limbs are left with the flexibility, and control, of a wet noodle.. He falls to the ground crying in pain, and hoping no-one will accidentally step on his face..*

OOC: Feel free to ignore, but if you're going to god-mode, might as well do it right >=)

Avolon Bisel
Jun 6th, 2001, 12:48:46 AM
OOC - Got no clue what you just threw at me dude.

IC - Avolon, not knowing what was just thrown at him, jumps over the bar. He hits the ground and starts to roll, his momentum carrying him forward, covering his head in case what was just thrown had explosive qualities. He accidently, boy he had bad luck tonight, rolled into someone, knocking them over.

OOC - Choose who it is.

Bokchoi Yakitori
Jun 6th, 2001, 08:29:20 AM
*oof!*

:: looks at Avalon ::

WTF???

:: grimaces and rubs her leg ::

OOC- Yeah, ignore my last post too...

demonnight148993
Jun 6th, 2001, 04:59:52 PM
:::walks out the door an sees gaven on the ground::: ohh thats looks painful!!:::looks at MnT smiles an walks away::

Kata Lyris
Jun 6th, 2001, 08:40:45 PM
OOC- Aw. What the hell, everyone else is doing it so I will too! :p

IC- :: Grabs Emmy's hat back, nods at Brad and runs out with Emmy's hat. People start to chase her, she turns around shooting madly and screaming at the top of her lungs:: "MY HAT! MINE NOW! GET BACK!! MINE!!!!!!!"