PDA

View Full Version : Public Announcement regarding the Courscan Empire

DarthPoreon
Jun 6th, 2001, 08:37:33 AM
A HoloNet broadcast was interrupted and a new news reel was played:

By Decree of the Majority Owner of the Courscan Empire, all ownership of the Courscan Empire held by Darth Viscera and Sean Piett is hereby returned to the Majority Owner of the Courscan Empire. It will then be dispersed with in the remianing minority owners.

PraetoriteYominCarr
Jun 6th, 2001, 01:16:13 PM
OOC: That's illegal. You at least need to give them back their money, and then some.

GuardPiett
Jun 6th, 2001, 01:53:43 PM
OOC: Long time no see, Jake. Why would you do that? If it weren't for me and Viscera, you wouldn't have been able to make any profit of Corusca. You wouldn't have been able to buy the necessary equipment, and it would have been a flop.

http://pub5.ezboard.com/fimperialarmyandfleetfrm16.showMessage?topicID=144 .topic

Darth Viscera
Jun 6th, 2001, 09:00:46 PM
OOC: Ditto. Illegal. Coursca Prime is an Imperial planet, occupied with Imperial troops and sporting Imperial defenses.

EDIT~And let's not forget how difficult it is to manage your finances from within a universal energy cage.

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 6th, 2001, 09:23:53 PM
:lol:

Phalanx Allger
Jun 6th, 2001, 10:06:23 PM
It's my planet by majority ownership. Try not to attack it Viscera, you may bite something larger than you can chew.

Darth Viscera
Jun 6th, 2001, 10:22:48 PM
And try not to step foot on it, or you might find that you'll get shot by all the defenses installed on it, as they were installed on all Imperial planets. It's a protectorate, I believe that your actions will lead to its Imperial nationalisation.