PDA

View Full Version : Interception

Teka Kenobi
May 17th, 2001, 04:46:26 PM
**The night was dark and the rain was heavy. As he walked through the forest he could see the puddles everywhere. It would hit the trees and do a journey through various leaves each below the previous, before falling and hitting the wet mud below. His black cloak covered his body and the hood, his head. From a front position one could not see his face but it was there. At the bottom of it mud and water both soaked into the black material making it even more wet.**

**He was on his way to the small village of Blendon not too far from his current position. The wind howeled through the trees the thunder beat down as though escaping from the clouds and then soon after roared as though it had been caught again. Avoiding the puddles as much as possible he carried on his journey to the town as the same steady pace.**

**Lionheart lingered at the back of his belt and Lux was stationed at his hip. Both of course covered by the cloack that hung from his body. He worked out that Blendon was now only ten minutes away at this pace, so he tried to speed up slightly. Once at Blendon he would rest for the night.**

CCRRAASSHH!!

**The tree the the fonr, left of him was stuck by a bolt of lightning and smashed to the floor, on fire only for a few seconds before the rain realized and quickly put it out. A very short time before this had happened Teka had stopped forseeing the event and narrowly missed being crushed. He looked around calmly and walked around the tree and back on his way to Blendon**

Darth Phantom
May 17th, 2001, 10:48:42 PM
:: A howling wind blows through the local pub as the door opens. A large man clad in a black cloak enters the establishment, with his hood drawn. He moves to the back corner and sinks into the shadows, He removes his hood, but his face remains hidden. The bartender calls from the counter asking him what he wants to drink, the man remains silent, looking towards the door he had just entered.

The bartender shrugs and goes about his business. The man closes his eyes and thinks to himself

He should be here by now... ::

Darth Phantom
May 21st, 2001, 06:39:50 PM
:: As the cloaked man continues watching the door a drunk that sat at the counter, sits across from Phantom ::

"Y...ou....sho....uld.....answer....so...me...one.. ..when...there.....tal..king...to....y...ou"

:: Phantom's right hand moves unseen to his hip, with a silent hiss the man's eyes enlarge for a breaf second before he slumps in his chair. Phantom looks around the pub, the bartender looks over and shakes his head ::

"He'll regret it tomorrow Ben"

:: Phantom grins ::

more than you know

:: Phantom looks back towards the door. He looks for several more minutes before sending a message through the force ::

Your Late

Sieken Kasstra
May 21st, 2001, 11:13:45 PM
:Siek had his hood up and tucked under his belt like scafe, he looked like the Grim Reaper without a syth Siek had noticed Teka hours before the fight with SD and vega and been following him for hours wondering what tekas motive agaist Vega was, Siek cept pondering as he came to a fallen tree...

he jumped over it and kept following the distant figure to see what might happen next....:

http://www.sunflower.com/~kaise/sk.jpg

Teka Kenobi
May 22nd, 2001, 12:35:32 PM
I would have noticed you if you were following me and even if you were somehow hiding your presence whilst following me I'd have either heard you or noticed you. Another thing is that I am struggling to walk so I fail to see how you can jump over trees.

Teka Kenobi
May 24th, 2001, 11:44:44 AM
OOC: Soooo very sorry. I com,pletely forgot about this, it's entirely my fault sorry! :) OK if you still wanna rp then cool. Ifg not I understand...although I will be extremely upset :p

IC:

:: Teka finally arrived at the village he was tired and worn out. He needed to sit somewhere to eat and drink. Across the street a man walked over to a small building and enetered. Teka could see table and people in there. There was no sign on the building, but Teka assumed it was a bar. He entered through the large oak doors to be greeted through the force ::

Your late.

:: Not the nicest of greetings, yet better than a punch up. Without looking up he walked over to a small mahogany table and took a seat next to the man also dressed in black. He coughed to clear his throat and began. ::

I'm here though.

:: He looked at the sith as if for a response and called over the bar man. ::

TTT

Darth Phantom
May 28th, 2001, 11:34:54 PM
:: The hooded figure smiles as he looks up from his hood ::

Indeed you are

:: He calls on the bartender for a glass of Corillian Ale. The bartender looks to Teka ::

"What'll you have?"

Teka Kenobi
May 29th, 2001, 04:04:24 AM
:: He nods at the bartender before speaking. ::

Make that two.

:: For some unseen reason, Teka couldn't decide between a Corellian ale and a whisky. He pulled at the top of his wet cloak and let it drape on the chair back. ::

OOC: got aim or msn or somethin?

Darth Phantom
May 29th, 2001, 04:28:08 PM
:: The Figure leans forward in his chair showing his face to the young Jedi as the bartender sets down the mugs of cold Ale, Phantom takes one and sits back in his chair. Phantom takes a sip of the Ale and sets it back on the table ::

Tell me Jedi, what do they call you?

Teka Kenobi
May 29th, 2001, 04:51:38 PM
:: The Jedi put his head back at the question. What was he getting at? He coudn't tell but decided to go along with it anyway... ::

They call me Teka. Teka Kenobi. Why Sith? What do they call you?

:: He took a swig of his ale and waited for a response. The Sith actually looked like a sith, and not one of those sith who dress up fancy and act tough. He could tell this sith could cause a lot of damage... ::

Darth Phantom
May 29th, 2001, 05:07:56 PM
:: Phantom takes a huge drink from his Ale as Teka resonds to his question. Phantom sets down the mug and smiles ::

I have many names.

Teka Kenobi
May 30th, 2001, 07:21:24 AM
:: Teka rubbed his chin and with a blank expression responded to the Sith's comment. ::

I can imagine..

:: He took another swig of his ale and looked into the eyes of the man. Still he wore a blank face... ::

Darth Phantom
May 30th, 2001, 10:19:14 PM
Mmmm

:: Phantom finishes the last of his Ale, as he sets down the mug the lights dim then turn off all together. Teka looks where Phantom once sat, he turns around sencing something, he sees Phantom's gray blade come to life, Teka leaps outta the way just missing Phantom's blade. The chair that Teka once occupied falls to the floor in half. Phantom cloaks his force presence and deactivates his saber ::

Teka Kenobi
May 31st, 2001, 06:55:24 AM
:: Teka rolled over so that he was now kneeling. He looked for Phantom using the force but could find nothing. He assumed what had actually been done by Phantom and did the same. His force presence was now hiden too. He could see and hear people all getting up and running out after seeing Phantom's sabre. Teka was now hidden, unseen by the eye or the force. For a few seconds he waited building up the engery for a move. ::

:: About ten seconds later of complete slience an astonishing beam of blinding white light came from the young Jedi's hand, causing Phantom to fall back as it caught him in the eye. Teka now had a rough idea of the outline of Phantom and ran forward to kick him in the chest. ::

:: As Phantom fell back, Teka kicked the door opened into the small vilage square and ran out waiting for the Sith. ::

Darth Phantom
May 31st, 2001, 07:51:07 PM
:: Teka stands watching the door, as he opens his eyes from a blink Phantom stands in front of him, saber lit and in his right hand. He rasies his left hand palm pointing towards Teka. Teka is ripped off his feet heading toward Phantom, as he nears within five feet he slams head first into an invisable force wall. Before Teka reaches the ground he is hit in the head with a large stone ::

Teka Kenobi
Jun 1st, 2001, 07:53:30 AM
:: The Jedi lay on the floor for a few seconds before sensing another attack where he punched the ground with his fist and rose up to a standing position that created quite a neat effect. As he stood he kicked Phantom hard in the stomach sending him crashing against the bar exterior wall, before force pulling him over his head and crashing him into the ground. ::

Darth Phantom
Jun 2nd, 2001, 08:10:20 PM
:: Phantom rolls over onto his back and flips up to his feet. A heavy wind begins to blow toward Teka originating from Phantom, the wind quickly picks up blowing Teka off his feet and through the buildings window. Before Teka can get to his feet he is met with a boot heel to the back of his head, his face slams into the ground. Phantom bends down picking Teka up by his robes, Phantom runs with force speed and rams his head into the wall. Phantom lets him fall to the floor ::

Teka Kenobi
Jun 4th, 2001, 02:54:38 PM
::He knelt fowards on his knees holding his head. Then in a flash Teka boot was up in the air connecting with Phantom's chin sending him crashing through a table and chair. Phantom just moved out of the way, as another boot came down, snapping the remaining, bit of table, where he had previously been resting.::

::As Phantom stood Teka grabbed him by the collar, and proceeded to, unceromoniously, falls backwards, with his foor in Phanotom's gut, roll backwards and at the peak of the roll let go, seding him flying, upside down out one of the windows.::

::Teka ran to the now empty window frame and jumped up to it, pushing off with one foot to land one the ground outside, now facing his opponent.::

::He now unseathed Lux and ignighted both ends...::

Darth Phantom
Jun 4th, 2001, 07:48:37 PM
: : Phantom lands on his feet like a cat, he slowly rises off the ground ten feet, fifteen feet, twenty feet. As he reaches twenty feet Teka also begins to rise as he nears fifteen feet Phantom throws him through the roof of the pub.

Before he can reach his feet he is pulled out through a wall. Teka sits lying on the ground half dazed, Phantom kneels down and removes a small knife from within his cloak he moves it to Teka's face and carves in his right cheek DP ::

So you'll remember me...

: : Phantom stands up and drives his heel into his ribs. Phantom smiles as he hears them crack. Phantom takes a few steps back ::

Teka Kenobi
Jun 6th, 2001, 03:10:46 PM
OOC: I'm force healin' that DP better after the fight man. You can't just do that and expect me to live with it.

IC:

::He holds his ribs in pain, a devasting look on his face as he gasps slightly. He turned on the floor so his feet are facing Phantom and he force pulls him back onto them as he kicks forward hard. he hears a couple of Phantom's own ribs crack as he jumps up off the ground and kicks him in the head.::

I think not.

::He spun low taking the Sith's legs out with accuracy and speed knocking him to the ground. Teka focussed on the force and Phantom started to rise. Teka threw him onto the roof of a building, that would turn out to be a home of some poor person, and jumped up onto it. He knocked Phantom to the ground with a kick to the chest and raised his hand. The roffing where Phantom had been lying caved in, causing him to go in with it falling onto a hard ground. Teka jumped through the hole to face the man in a kitchen type area. As he landed he had already noticed the object on the table and force pulled it to himself. Phantom couldn't see what it was and teka put it in his belt. Teka kicked him knocking him onto a chair. He took the silver object in his lef hand and jumped forward with his sabre. As Phantom defended Teka jabbed forward impailing Phantom with the knife in his upper left chest area.::

So you'll remember me.

::He jumped backwards watching the blood pour from his chest. Waiting for the physical reply...::

Darth Phantom
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:23:01 PM
:: Phantom looks down at his chest and shakes his head, he wips the blood from his mouth and licks it off his fingers ::

I see your done playing

:: Phantom looks around at his new surroundings. With the use of the force Phantom yanks the rug out from under Teka's feet, as Teka stumbles back trying to regain his balance Phantom leaps outta the chair ignites his saber and slashes downward making a huge gash in Teka's stomach.

Phantom leaps back and removes the knife, luckly the knife was small so the cut is not deep. Phantom looks to the home owner which is frozen in shock and cuts him in two. Phantom turns around and faces Teka. Teka goes for an over head strike, Phantom blocks the stike. Teka's eyes widen as he gasps in horror, he bends his head down and sees Phantom's second saber sticking through him. Teka drops to his knees, Phantom pushes him off with his foot and backs away ::

Teka Kenobi
Jun 7th, 2001, 12:31:13 PM
OOC: Hmmm...ok..

IC:

::He dropped to his knees and was knoicked down the the side by the boot. He felt no pain. The shock was overwhelming, in a shocking kind of way. The world span for a second...and he looked up at Phantom slowly fading...::