PDA

View Full Version : In wait for a Jedi Challenger

Sten the Chimp
Jun 7th, 2001, 10:53:58 AM
Sten sits in a tree in a remote jungle planet, much like his own home planet. As he sat he began to use the Force to sense the surroundings around him as well as to detect any oncoming Jedi. He waits in utter silence for his prey...

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jun 7th, 2001, 11:00:20 AM
(Below the forest canopy, Jubei sat on a mossy stone, deep in meditation. Using the teachings of the Jedi, he stretched out with his feelings, letting the Force flow through him as he united himself with the harmony around him. However, a disturbance in the Force could soon be felt, and Jubei knew he was not alone.

Opening his eyes, the monk looked skyward.)

You needn't hide from me.

Sten the Chimp
Jun 7th, 2001, 09:57:29 PM
"Who said I was hiding? I'm a monkey, and what do monkeys do? They climb in trees. So, you wish for a challenge? So be it."

With the lighting fast speed that every monkey was born with, augmented by the Force, Sten soared through the air, barreling into Jubei feet first. As Sten landed, he laughed as Jubei hit the ground with a thud. With the force of the landing, Sten watched as the leaves and dust were scattered. He then waited for the Jedi to get up.

"Come on! Don't tell me I already won! You guys aren't as good as I thought."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jun 8th, 2001, 12:47:27 PM
(Knocked from his perch on the mossy stone, Jubei fell backwards, rolling on his back until his shoulders touched the ground. Then, using his balance, he rolled forward, flipping up to his feet in a quick motion. The monk casually brushed away the errant few leaves and twigs on his white robes. He looked at his assailant with calm eyes)

What is the purpose of your actions? What do you hope to gain from such a pointless provocation?

Once, you were a Jedi student...as I am. Now, you race headlong to seek destruction, not knowing whether it is the destruction of others, or even yourself.

Sten the Chimp
Jun 9th, 2001, 02:30:30 AM
"What?! A pointless provocation?!"

::Summoning up the rage within, he manipulated the winds to become powerful enough to throw the very moss-covered stone that Jubei sat on. He watched as the rock struck the small monk, shattering on impact.

"You pitiful Jedi. You are nothing. Your ways of peace and words will only lead to the destruction of yourself. And I will be happy and much obliged if you wish for me to be your destroyer. No one will stand in my way. I race headlong for the destruction of the Light. Not for myself, or my Sith bretheren. All will cower before myself and the vengance of Gaia, or they will die trying to resist. The choice you make is yours."