PDA

View Full Version : Silvos: Unity (open to all)

Teka Kenobi
Jun 8th, 2001, 05:23:00 PM
::There was a planet. In a system, known to few. It's name was Hylax, the system Hylia. In the planet there was a continent. The name of the continent was Tubos. I could go into more and more detail but that would make this roleplay boring, would it not? In the continent somewhere deep. Stood the body of Teka Kenobi. He happened, at this specific moment, to be thinking.::

::Teka did a lot of thinking. He didn't particularly mean to. It came to him naturally. He thought about other peoples comments, the way in which there words related to their mood, and sometimes their military ranking. Some beings could sense his thoughts, his awareness. Around those people he though not so much. Keeping himself to himself was just what he did. At the moment no-one was around. So he thought... (OOC: Get that play on words?!)

Why am I here? To protect the innocent. Why don't the innocent learn to fight themselves? For many reasons. Such as? Who would train them? I would. You are not qualified to train. Another Jedi would! Would they?

::The sky, though probably unaware of this fact was being watched by Teka. It simply was still. And so was Teka. Today was a nice day. The sun didn't quite beat down, it just..tapped. The sky was clear..except for a couple of blodges of white here and there. The birds could be heard..just about. The was no wind. Except for the occasional breeze that rustled his hair. He wondered to himself about life. Death. The Force. What did it all mean? Was it fate. Did he have a destiny. Was the force really guiding him. He decided that in fact fate and destiny were in fact exactly the same thing and the force was a complete other.::

::Looking down to the floor he watched the grass move from side to side in a slight breeze. He didn't know what he was doing here. Getting here with his ship a week ago for reasons known to himself and a select group of others he was almost ready to go. First he wanted to look. To look one last time. He thought about who the next person to arrive here would be and if they would notice him. His markings. His work.::

::Forward he walked, watching the ground, the green grass carried on swaying and was bright..until he got to a wavering marking in the ground where the light was seperated from the dark. He looked up to see a brown circular tube, with a rugg-ed texture. He carried on looking up and jumped back in supprise. The person sitting in the tree..Smiling. Jumping back again he reached for his sabre, warry of any sudden movement. His sabre did not come out but his hand grasped around it's icy hilt. He hoped he would not have to fight but knew he most probably would. Silently and still watching the dark figure he began t think silently to himself..::

Why did I take the walk. How did you get here? What bussiness have you here? Why? Why?

::He watched on waiting. He could not see the face and the cloak covered he body. He sensed no prescence through the force but as a human..oh he could sense the person. He could sense it.

Drake Sector
Jun 8th, 2001, 05:56:15 PM
Drake unmarvled his face and looked at the jedi with a grin.

"Well,well if it isn't Teka Kenobi.I say hear,young man what buissness do you have around these parts?Hmmm...no reply,eh?Well I guess I'll just have to make you reply....."

Drake quickly jumped from the tree and tookout his gunsabre.He threw off his cloack and got into a fighting stance and started circling Teka.

"Jedi while you were thinking away...I was laughing away..so many questions,SO many stupid anwsers....your a fool to wonder what the future holds,not even the sith or jedi or any other being know it!SO I shall do you a favor,I will put you out of your pathetic "misery" or go away in defeat.But none the less will stop you from opening your big mouth again!"

Drake quickly lunges fourth and spins about 180* around and slashes across Tekas right arm,making Teka growls in anger.Drake mearly laughs,as he gets into a defencive stance.

Teka Kenobi
Jun 9th, 2001, 01:26:52 PM
As soon as you are online please go on aim. I need to speak with you.