PDA

View Full Version : :: The Hunt Begins:: (RPG Open)

Chaos Alexander
Jun 11th, 2001, 09:15:22 PM
::Chaos makes his way to the hidden Sith Temples on an unknown planet all but a few have been destroied, but all he need was to visit one. Chaos tracks his way through the Jungle. The new Sith teaching let him hug the Force so close to him the Jedi would not detect him unless they were very close. He made his way to a temple almost about to fall apart. Chaos looked around to see the walls.::

"Old Sith writing. Just what I need."

::Chaos placed down a homemade Comp. He took 10 tennis ball sized orbs. With a press of a button they flew off and started recording all the writing on the walls. The made started marking records of all the pictures. The were recording any and all details. They would alert Chaos if any Jedi were spoted as well. Chaos sat down and waited. His drones needed time to work.::

Chaos Alexander
Jun 12th, 2001, 10:17:32 PM
::Hours when by as Chaos's drones worked. All this info he was getting may be useless. One could not know yet though. How can he know if he can't read the blasted stuff? One by one the peices will go to gether. Only a few more peices. Then he would do the hardest part. Wait for the rest to fall into place. Chaos hated waiting. It was his biggest flaw. He goes insane from waiting! Or atleast feels insane. Maybe he just gets too bored. A small beeping sound is heard as the droids return to there master.::

"Finally. 100% recored. Now to the next phase. Learn to read this stuff. Then we shall see if it holds what I need to know. Then all shall bow before me. I will become the most powerful being in the universe!"

::Chaos stoped and thought a moment::

"That is if what I think is correct.....Damn theories! You never know if they work untill the work.....or fail. I may get a whole different result. I may die. Ok, time to stop thinkin' and move on. I just hope this doesn't blow up in my face."

::Chaos calls his ship and packs up. He then heads back to TSE HQ. Now to get beck to work.::