PDA

View Full Version : Tales of the Broke Assasin:To Kill A Hutt(open)

Avolon Bisel
Jun 2nd, 2001, 03:56:55 AM
<font size=1>OOC - First I must give a thanks to my good friend, Kanon Krowe. He gave me permission to take artistic license to his character, etal. It's the story of how Avolon got of Tatooine after he left the New Republic, for he was stuck there. Kanon won't be posting here himself due to time restrictions and sheer lack of inspiration. Feel free to join in, but only if you have something to say. No "Looks on." If you want to post, mix it up, don't stand to the side. All OOC comments on the writing incouraged. I won't post another part unless I get one response saying to do so. Let the story begin...</font>

<hr><font color=yellow>Tatooine
Coordinates 1420, 60
Tatoo System
Arkanis Sector
Outer Rim</font><hr>

Hovering over the desert planet of Tatooine........

<font color=#708090>Asgard is refered to in Norse myth as the enternal resting place for those who parish in battle. The inhabitants of life are often less content then those long gone. In such a case a man's only solitude is Asgard.

Washing through the fabric of space. Wading through such a strange emptiness was more of a task then wading through a filled to the brim pool. The crew compliment was in excess of three hundred. Each had a responsibility, a station. Each one relied on the other. One could compare this monument of team effort to a hive, with worker bees making the honey day in and day out. Using this same example, there must be a queen bee. Someone that lords over the colony. Although this vessle had no queen, rather a king.

<hr>

The room was monumentous. The walls seemed to soar for enternity towards the high ceiling. The metallic door, serving for a threshold to the kind, was closed. Rather then have a crude locking mechinism there was a lock hidden in the room. By sliding this lever down, by use of the mind, the door would slide open. The desk was made of the finest wood based materials in the known galaxy. Crafted by hand for the wealthy owner.

There sat the king, apon his leather throne. He adorned something more fasionable then tights and cape, instead it was a fine tailored suit. Leaning back he sat his feet on the desk top. Hands cradleing his head, fingers locked, he was relaxed. The intercom chimed, and Kanon answered it in kind.

"Yes Dedrick?" Kanon inquired.

"A Avolon Bisel has arrived from Shuttle Bay Four." Dedrick replied.

Kanon pondered the name. Avolon Bisel. The words that rolled off of Dedrick's tounge sounded familar. "Ave-o-lawn Bye-sell" was the correct pronountiation, and Dedrick had pronounced in correctly.

"Send Mr. Bisel in. Follow him in tow." Kanon answered after a moment of thought.

The words "In tow" was a small code prase Kanon and Dedrick had. For them it meant "with blaster". This indicated defense measures would most likely be needed.

The door chimed shortly after. After throwing the hidden lever the door slid open with a metallic swoop. Entering through the doorway was Avolon Bisel. He was reasonable built, but not overly. Tall, but not overly. Yet he had a presence about him. Charming. But in the same way a snake can appear charming with enough effort. Following him was Dedrick Homiside. The phrase "In tow" did not slip Dedrick's mind. But as always he carried his blaster hidden, as Kanon always requested. As the two men made their way to the desk Kanon never kept his eye off the blaster holster hanging from Avolon waist, gently caressing his thigh as he walked. It was not empty as he hoped, but rather filled with it's normal inhabitant. A blaster, fully charged with ionized cryogenic cells. The cover was still buttoned, showing a subtle sign of peace. And also Kanon noted the blaster was set to a low output, niot lethal. Although the Blast and Smash Rifle hanging on his back offered great concern. Finally he arrived at guest chair, located across the desk from Kanon. A gestured head nod told Avolon to take a seat. After sinking into the chair for a few moments he finally felt relaxed. He slides the Blast and Smash Rifle to the front, for the pertruding shape dug at his back when rubbed against the chair's rough form. Dedrick stood behind him, hand ready to reveal his side arm. A genuine smile swept across Kanon's face.

"I am most pleased you could arrive on time."

"I wouldn't want to miss my meeting now would I?" Avolon replied.

His smile indicated a hint of a past event. It seems he has not always been on time.

"Your message was incripted Krowe. I'm not a Slicer as you know. It took me well over a hour to deciper the first sentence. Lucky for me it was only a two sentence letter." Avolon said with smirk.

Kanon hated saying too much in his letters. So it seemed ridiculous to say so little in such a well concealed code.

"Measures must be taken. I know you understand. Perhaps you should refer to Dedrick on his codes. He's the one who makes the letters."

The widened eyes indicated Avolon's suprise.

"That scrawny little punk?" Avolon said with a raised eyebrow.

Dedrick said nothing at the insult. In actuality Avolon was right. Dedrick was short, skinny, and had little to none muscle mass. He was though a brilliant mind. His Slicing abilities were only a small hint at his tremendous talent.

"It's always the nerds." Avolon said with a snort.

Kanon said nothing. He rather let Avolon talk himself out. What was he to say? There was nothing. He was after all speaking his mind. And insulting a guest was above him.

"May we change the subject?" Kanon asked with a hopeful smile.

Avolon stammered a bit. What was he thinking? Kanon was known to kill men for this behavior.

"Ye-yeah. Of course." Avolon replied with a small stutter.

"I am certain you wish to know why you were called here?"

A sigh echoed through Avolon's mind. He was joyful to overcome this moronic hurdle he made.

"Yeah, I am. Your letter was short. You really should increase your word count. Maybe you'd get more people to come to your parties."

Avolon was the solitary voice laughing at the pathetic attempt at humor. He didn't learn from his mistakes. After a few moments of silence Avolon decided to spark another sentence.

"So, you going to tell me or what?" Avolon asked.

His words in Kanon's presence never reflected his true intelligence. He felt like he was in the company of a Cat. Avolon was the Mouse.

"Is it not obvious Avolon? You do still peddle that hunter act, do you not?" Kanon said with a lop sided smile.

"Uh-huh, I still do that. Damn well too. Do you require my services?"

Avolon knew that Kanon didn't need him. He had ran jobs for him several times. In fact he was his most frequent client. But a man with Kanon's abilities did not need a man like him for his dirty work. But Kanon always used him. He never knew why.

"I do indeed. Are you aware of a Hutt by the name of Jabot?"

The name struck Avolon like a sharp needle in the brain.

"Jabot? Yeah, I know the guy. I owe the fatso a million credits."

Kanon smiled.

"Well, this is your chance to clear that debt."

Avolon smiled. Jabot had loaned him credits for ship repairs in the past. After asking again and again the amount became so large it was almost impossible to pay. Avolon was a Bounty Hunter, but not a successful one. Although he was quite good, and had connections, he never had the ship. His old junkpile never allowed him more then one planet hop at a time. And he never had enough credits to afford a worthy craft. It was the age old problem "It takes money to make money." Avolon wringed his hands vigorously. A chance to make it big. With this debt he could finally get off the dirt panet. Every spare credits he gained he gave to Jabot for he got many threats indicating that otherwise would result in his death. And of course Jabot wanted interest, 30% weekly, adding to the growing pot. He had no where to run either. If he was not on Tatooine to give Jabot a somewhat steady cash flow, he would be hunted down. On the other hand Jabot was paranoid, a guard followed him 23/7, the day on Tatooine being only 23 standard hours.

"How much?" Avolon asked with a shaky voice.

"Two million credits." Kanon said with a smile.

What?! Why did Kanon want him dead this bad? He had never got more then four hundred thousand for a job from Kanon. This Jabot must be more important then he thought.

"Of course there's one thing more. You must locate a ship of mine after the hit is carried out.... The Chariot."

Avolon fought hard to hold back his smile. The Chariot was Kanon's favorite ship. It was small, needed only needed ten crewmen, and could get by with 3 experianced ones. Yet it was Kanon's favorite, and he didn't appreciate someone stealing one of his possesions. This much Avolon knew.

"Is this acceptable?" Kanon inquired.

Avolon thought for a moment.

"Okay. I'll do it. But I'll need two more people to help me fly the ship. I have one person in mind. But he'll request five hundred thousand for his trouble."

A lie. His friend wouldn't need more then a hundred, but he intending to bilk all Kanon was worth.

"Agreed. Two million credits for you, five hundred for the other, and Dedrick will be your third."

Avolon smiled. He could use a Slicer on this.

"Good. I accept."

"Start immediantly. Dedrick will go with you on your vessle."

Avolon smiled.

"A pleasure doing business with you."

Avolon stood up. He felt compelled to shake Kanon's hand, as he did with anyone after closing a deal. But Kanon frowned on unwanted contact. So he simply turned and walked toward the door.

"Come on Ded, sattle up. We're going for a ride." Avolon said as he steped through the door.

Dedrick nodded once at Kanon, he returned it in kind. A admittance to leave his presence. Dedrick started towards the door, Avolon having a clear lead on him.

<hr>

Bisel walked briskly down the cooridoor. It wasn't a quick paced walk to him, but to others it seemed differant. His muscle mass allowed for quicker movement then the somewhat weakly Dedrick. And since Dedrick had farther delay then Avolon the gap was relativly daunting After speeding his tread to a run Homiside catches up.

"Sir, please, slow thy pace." Dedrick weezed.

Dedrick's voice indicated loss of breath. He bent over in a attempt ro gain his composture. Avolon came to a stop. He looked over, an anoyed look apon his face.

"Listen pal, if you're going to limp through this thing, you're nothing but dead weight." Avolon said with a snort of contempt.

Dedrick looked up from his bent back position, his hands resting on his knees.

"I do believe I can make it, sire." Dedrick said, his breath returning.

"You barely ran 60 paces. If you can't keep up, don't try."

"I am not in adequate physical condition, but I can make a controbution."

"Remind me to put you at 'Lookout'." Avolon said with a crooked smile.

Dedrick brushed off his jack as he stood up, pressing out any wrinkles added by his movements.

"Come on." Avolon said with a spring in his step.

Dedrick treaded being Avolon, his breath returned to full.

<hr>

The door slid halfway open, making a loud clank. Avolon's gives it a helpful push. The door slides open after effort. Dedrick followed behind Avolon as he boarded the ship Trigger.

"Welcome to my humble home away from home." Avolon said as he gave a bow.

The ship was the intersteller equal to a gas guzzler. Bags of snack food layed about amongst the other litter and grim.

"Take a seat. The ride is bumpy but the memories are priceless." Avolon said with a chuckle.

Dedrick reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a hankerchief. He gently brushed off crumbs from the co-pilot seat. The only seat avalible on the small craft. The adjoining room was filled with boxes of spice mixed with illegal weapontry. A dishonest living, but it paid Jabot's debt.

"Sir--"

"Call me Av. I don't fall for that sire crap." Avolon said with conviction, interrupting Dedrick.

"Yes si-- Av. What I was curious of was, who is this fellow you feel suitable for the job? Sir Krowe requires the best. Less would be unacceptable!"

Avolon smiled. He had no idea he was "the best" in Kanon's mind. Or maybe he just got the job done. In any event, this told him Kanon would need him for future transactions.

"He'll do. I've known him for awhile, so he'll do the job right."

Avolon looked over at the nervous Dedrick.

"Don't sweat it kid. I know old Krowe like an open Holonovel. He won't split you open. You're too valuble."

"You are too kind sir." Dedrick smiled.

Avolon sighed silently at Dedrick's short memory. He hated being called sir. It never fit him.

"Okay bud, buckle up."

Dedrick locked his buckle, keeping him in his seat. Avolon slid the speed up a few knots. They slowly rolled forward. The docking bay door slid open, revealing the stars' beauty. Avolon continued to increase the speed until they got to the end. The ship lifted off the floor just as it exited the docking bay. It rocketed out of [/i]Asgard[/i] and continued a desent to Tatooine. Avolon took the controls and began flying manually.

"Sir, why do you not put the vessle on auto pilot?" Dedrick inquired.

"Because this lousy peice of junk doesn't have one." Avolon said nonchalantly.

No auto pilot? No computer accuratly flying? Dedrick was not familar with flying manually. Where he had come from he was able to depend on the computer's navagation system to guide the flight. Monitering was the only task to be done.

"Uh... Dedrick, do me a favor. Look in that compartment over there."

Avolon gestured towards a rectangular slot near the co-pilot seat. Dedrick slid it out revealing a small Holopad.

"Dictate something for me."

<hr>

<font color=#ffffcc>Trigger landed roughly on the tatooine desert. It sid across the sandy earth until it came to a full stop.

"Are all your peices in the right spot?" Avolon asked with a cuckle.

".... I believe, sir, Avolon." Dedrick said with a pale face.

The door slid open with a metalilic clank. Avolon took a short hop to the ground, shortly followed by a queesy Dedrick.

Dedrick followed Avolon as he walked towards the only thing visible, Mos Espa. The loosely thrown together structures jutted out of the sandy earth. The color of the buildings blending in with the sand made it hard to make out, just how the inhabitants wanted it Avolon surmised. Dedrick still held the Holopad in his well manicured hands.

"Encode that would you?"

"Of course, sir, Avolon." Dedrick said proudly. He took his work very seriously.

Dedrick picked up his pace to catch up to the fast moving Avolon. He looked curiously at the datapad.

"Sir, if I may as, it says here this man will take a Sniper's role."

"Yeah?"

"Well sir, do you not believe in your ability to kill Jabot?"

Avolon stopped dead in his tracks.

"Wait and see."

With this Avolon continued on his tread towards the city.

DarthHERA
Jun 5th, 2001, 02:58:37 AM
<font color= green>"He's heavy...and hard to grip!"</font> Remkah complained.

Yelling her impatience over her shoulder through gritted teeth as she swerved the "Tsunami" out of the path of a particularly large asteroid as it hurtled toward them, <font color= purple>"He's hard to grip....because he's heavy. Just get him and lash him down already."</font> She heard Remkah yelp in pain as the large Ambassador crashed onto his legs, <font color=green>"Gah! Do ya think you could steady this crate Hera?"</font>

<font color= purple>"Rem, I dont care how you do it - just get him stowed out of harms way. We are taking enough damage without his bulk crashing against the equipment!"</font>

As if to add punctuation to her point, the fat Lattoran Ambassador slammed into a side console and caused sparks to spurt out in angry protest.

Finally, after much expended effort, Remkah immobilised their cargo into a chair (which was far too small for him), and joined the Sith at the navigation chair, wiping the sweat from his brow.
<font color= green>
"You know, Hera, this job has gotta be the worst yet."</font>

Hera nodded agreement but continued to focus on avoiding instant obliteration from the asteroid storm as they continued on toward Tatooine. They were to deliver their "cargo" to Jabot in time for the Wedding. The Hutts were very fond of the Emissary (he looked so much like them) and had betrothed Jabots sister to him. Arlon Bicker had been enjoying the indulgent life of one in the favor of the Hutts - that was until his elevation in status from Diplomatic Office to being "one of the family". He had hopped the nearest transport to flee back to Lattor (much to the dismay of his betrothed and the insult to Jabot, neither which was a smart move) and Hera had been hired to bring him back...hence their present situation.

Hera looked back at the Emissary trussed like a christmas turkey in the black leather chair, eyes wide in fright and his lucid skin looking greenish as he watched the storm thru the view screen. She turned back to the Captain of her crew and said encouragingly, <font color=purple> "Well, its almost over, and the payment will make up for it, I promise... BICKER!! I"ll skin you alive and use your hide as a shimme for cleaning my ship if you DARE barf in my cabin!"</font> Hera thought for a moment the big marshmallow was going to cry.

The Tsunami wove its way further on its established course...

Sanis Prent
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:01:37 PM
(The oily lump of fat called Jabot gurgled out a few words in his native language. Sanis stood silent, tried not to breathe in through his nose, and waited for the talking blob's protocol droid to come back with a translation in Basic.)

Droid: Master Jabot is pleased with your recent handiwork, Mr. Prent.

(Sanis nodded slightly. Well...he should be. The fat cow was getting rich off of Sanis' shrewd dealings around the Outer Rim, and if it wasn't for Sanis' connections to the more lucrative stim producers, Jabot would be getting his glitter the same way all the other bums did...on the street. No, Sanis understood that Jabot dealt in other commodities...and those were important at the moment. Yes, the cat was out of the bag, and yes, everybody and his brother was making a killing off glitterstim smuggling, but Sanis knew things that most didn't. He knew about bull and bear markets, and he knew that no matter how good spice was...all good things always came to an end. It would only be a matter of time before either the Empire or the New Republic tried to regulate this little bonanza, and when that time came, Sanis intended to diversify his portfolio. In the meantime, he didn't mind introducing players into the game...because the game was bound to dry out anyways, and Sanis knew that Jabot played many other games. While Sanis would accept credits...there were other forms of payment that were equally valuable.

He ran a hand through his unkept hair, placing a stim cigarette in his teeth. Igniting it, the packed crystals sparked brightly as he drew in a breath. It would help to clear his mind. After all, when one was about to screw over a being as shrewd as a Hutt, one had to be on their game.)

Jabot, on a scale of...one to five hundred thousand, how pleased are we talking here?

(The corpulent Hutt began to shake ever-so-slightly, as a deep laugh rumbled from his belly outward. Once again, Sanis reminded himself not to breathe with his nose, as to avoid the Hutt's noxious breath)

Jabot: Ho ho ho ho ho!

(The giant slug reached into a large box that rested beside him, snatching up a large rodent creature. Gaping his jaws wide, he shoved the animal into his mouth, chomping down on the creature as it shrieked and struggled desperately to escape. He snaked his slimy tongue around its hind legs, and drew it in, gulping it down contentedly.

Satisfied by his treat, and Sanis' proposal, Jabot slurred a few words to his droid)

Droid: Jabot offers to pay 400,000

(Sanis smiled and shrugged.

Typical greedy Hutt... Sanis thought. Not that it really mattered. The haul Sanis brought in was only worth 300, but Jabot wouldn't know that. If Sanis said it was uncut glitter, then the Hutt would take it to the bank...even if he was dealing him Ryloth Rouge, which was at best 80% glitter, with additives.

Oh well, time to kiss ass.)

Thank you, Jabot. You're too generous.

(The Hutt laughed again at Sanis' flattery, and extended Sanis some credit in his bar and casino for the weekend, as well as a place to stay. Sanis agreed, and soon departed. It had been rather easy to pull the wool over the big guy's eyes. Sanis had to wonder if he was incredibly stupid, or incredibly smart. Then again, it never was easy to get into the stim business. Sanis had taken his knocks from a few pro's when he started, and that was just the way things went.

Too bad for Jabot...but he was due a few more things than just a few knocks.

Sanis sat inside the pilot pod of his freigher, Layla, downloading an encrypted HoloNet signal from a recent customer. It seemed that Jabot's fate was about to change.)

DarthHERA
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:37:59 PM
Moving thru the streets of Mos Espa was easier said than done. It was crowded today for some reason. The streets were always crowded, but today more than usual, and it was doing nothing to improve Hera's demeanor. Turning to her companion, Hera scowled irritably,<font color=purple> "Where DO these cretins come from? I mean, look at them all scuttling about like so many roaches."</font> Dragging Arlon Bicker roughly behind them were a couple of motley looking crewmen from the "Tsunami". The rest Remkah had arranged to stay behind at the spaceport dockyard to take care of repairs to their ship, needed after the Asteroid storm. The damage had soured Hera's mood even more than the insipid whinning of the Ambassador, whom she thought would never shutup. Tripping over a blind Rodian who sat begging on a door step, Hera cursed loudly.<font color=purple> "Gawds, I hate the city...especially this city."
</font>

Continuing down the road, pondering to herself whether she should go back and just gut that begger, even if only to make herself feel happier. She glanced back, but felt it would only waste time. She was here to make a delivery - and the sooner that happened, the sooner she could leave this place. Jabot the Hutt owed her and she was here to get payment for service rendered. Moving forward again, this time not watching where she was going, Hera walked straight into 2 men, stepping heavily and awkwardly on the foot of the man on the right.

The man braced himself and caught Hera's arm and they met literally face to face. The clear eyes of Avolon Bisel looked direct into Heras as they both were caught surprised at her clumsiness. "Watch it!" They both said in unison one to the other - Avolon amiably, Hera in a snarl - and continued off in their respective directions, both forgetting the interaction almost as quickly as the bump itself.

Cricking her neck irritably she turned again to her captain, <font color= purple>"Did I mention how I hate cities??"</font>

Moving thru Mos Espa, the smells of the city assaulted them. Open fires cooking what looked like slime monkey, turned Heras stomach. But she knew the worst was still ahead of them. Jabots Great Hall was a condensed melting pot of all the worst and unimaginable cuisine nightmares - and he always tried to get her to stay long enough to eat with him. The Hutt had the disgusting appetite for rat or swamp possum or whatever those things were....Ack, the thought just sickened her.

Still, no more time to dwell on the unpleasantness. The huge iron gates of Jabots Palace loomed ahead of the small band of smugglers and, behind her, she heard Bicker snivelling. Remkah looked at the unfortnate Ambassador and smiled his crooked grin. In his distinctively deep, gravelled voice he taunted, <font color=green> "Arlon...you're home"</font>

One of the large gates swung open slowly and the Gamorrean guard motioned for them to enter.

Avolon Bisel
Jun 10th, 2001, 02:49:12 AM
<font face=arial color=#708090>"Zoom in .45 percent." Kanon said, rubbing his chin, lost in thought.

Projecting from the HoloDisk, a circular intrument that projects images, was a first person perspective of [/i]Mos Espa[/i], far in the distance.

"Show me the criminal." He said, leaning closer to the hologram.

The image panned, and the face of Avolon Bisel came into view. It panned once again upwards, catching the taller man's face in full.

"Good, your optical implant is working well. You seem close to the Hutt's lair, I'll check in on you tommorow, same time. Good day." Krowe said as he shut off the HoloDisk</font>

<hr>
<font face=arial color=#ffffcc>
"Good day, sire." Dedrick said to himself.

Avolon looked at the puny man.

"Huh?"

"Hmm?' Dedrick replied, playing dumb.

Avolon shook it off, chalking it up to this little man being a hugh weirdo. He didn't want to dwelve into the inner workings of his mind more then he had to. The little guy talked to an invisible friend for all he knew.

<hr>

As they entered the villiage various salesmen ran up to the duo. They displayed their wares to the men. The words "Get lost." came out of Avolon's mouth many a time. The words "No thank you." were the words of choice for Dedrick. It seemed Avolon had many experiances with this market's sellers, and he grew tired of their sales tactics.

"Buzz off!" He yelled to one over eager salesman, his patience wearing thin.</font>

<hr><font face=arial color="sky blue">

The small home was shotty at best. It was good to be out of the sun, but the humidity still made the planet less than bareable.

"Karooth!" Avolon yelled, cupping his mouth. "Karooth Jassan!"

A hand shot out from behind Dedrick, grabbing his neck with a meaty hand. With a large toss the smaller man went flying into a work table, littered with machine parts. The large man layed all four of his hands on his stomach, laughing a hearty bellow.

"Who is your smallish friend? He does not weigh much, hmm?" Karooth said, doing the throwing motion again to explain what he meant.

"I give it a ten, four hands." Avolon said with a chuckle. He motions a gloved hand at a work table, many lined the room. "Still doing this black smith job I see."

"Good money, good work." He said, laughing again, his personality was one of joy, an opposite on this glum city. "Long time friend. Long time."

Karooth wrapped two massive blue arms around Avolon's waist, lifting him high into the air. His other arms helped Dedrick up, and dusted him off.

"Sorry little man. I meant it to be a joke, you see?"

Dedrick, not fully understanding the humor, rubbed his head. Being the polite man he was, he gave a friendly answer.

"Of course, sire. No harm done."

"Did you hear that Avolon? The boy called me sire!" He laughed, proud at the fact he could be called something saved for rich and royal men.

Karooth out Avolon down. Bisel hadn't spoken, his breath gone momentarly. He gasped for air the entire time the large man held him. Finally, bending over, he caught his breath.

"I got a job for you pal. Dedrick?"

Dedrick handed over the data pad.

"It's encrypted. Dedrick, stay here and decrypt it for him. And..." Avolon leaned in. "Read it to him. The poor guy can't read a thing."

Dedrick nodded. Avolon headed for the door.

"I'll be back at nightfall. Be nice." He said smiling at Karooth, which made the man laugh, picking up Dedrick as he had done Avolon.</font>

<hr><font face=arial color=#ffffcc>

Avolon had made Dedrick encrpyt the message to insure he'd have to stay behind. He gathered that the boy wouldn't be able to memorise all the information Avolon had given him, and would be forced to encrpyt it and read it as ordered. Bisel wasn't stupid, he knew Kanon would be keeping tabs on him, this way he'd be free for a couple of hours. Free to do his job without a puny little geek following him. And Avolon knew that where he was going, Dedrick wouldn't be welcome. Jabot didn't like humans much. He hated weak humans. Avolon had to lure the Hutt into a web of false security before he could cut his cord, otherwise his guard would be up for the hit.</font>

EDIT: I think it's your post now Sanis. Isn't it?