PDA

View Full Version : Moving The Fleet (Open)

Gaven13
Jun 15th, 2001, 01:21:52 PM
The Massive Nebulon B Frigate, Rampage slid Through Space like a Dagger, In search Of Teka Kenobi. Commander Gaven and his Crew of Black Dragon Fleet, Powered up the Sheilds as the Probed Space for teka's ship. They were Hired to find his and dilver him, no questions asked. As last they found a Blip in space. "Cerasi, Take us Closer to that Radar Blip."

Shadow LeFae
Jun 16th, 2001, 06:49:27 PM
Fae teleported herself onto the bridge of the Rampage and looked out at the vast expanse of space before them. traffic in the medbay was slow this trip, actually, it was virtually nonexistant. She was on call, in case anything should go wrong and she was needed, but she figured a short trip to the bridge never hurt anyone. "How's it going with finding Kenobi?" she said to gaven as she walked up behind the commander.

Teka Kenobi
Jun 18th, 2001, 03:40:34 PM
:: Teka looked to his left. He stared into the open black desert without a thought for life. In fact he had no thought at all. He just stared admiring the stars. Suddenly one of the controls at the front of the ship started to bleep. He quickly turned to see what it was. It seemed to be that he had been discovered by a ship, far off, now on a interception course. Teka new about ships, hell he was a Major he should. He waited a few moments before turning the ship to the leftmoving forwards, flicking a swirch and turning off the engines. ::

:: His ship could know no longer be sensed or scanned. He waited for the ship to approach to see who it was and what it wanted. ::

OOC: Sorry for delay. Forgot completely :(

Gaven13
Jun 18th, 2001, 10:02:14 PM
OOC: Thats ok.

Ic:
Gaven reaches down and brodcasts on full power "Unidenified Ship, This is Commander Gaven Antilles. We mean no harm. Please Idenifi yourself?"

Teka Kenobi
Jun 19th, 2001, 03:38:56 PM
::Teka could not tell whether this ships was speaking the truth but decided to go along with them anyway. He looked down to his left and switched a button which made a blank black screen come into life with a clear image of the now recognisable Captain. Immeadiately Teka recognised this man as Gaven and smiled.::

Gaven. What brings you out here? Hell how did you even get into this sector? How did you get past the authorities. To many questions.

::He waited and looked on for a reply.::

Gaven13
Jun 19th, 2001, 04:31:01 PM
"Hello, Teka. im out on search mission. You're the one im searching for. You have premission to dock and ill give you the Deatails inside."

Shadow LeFae
Jun 19th, 2001, 05:02:42 PM
:: Fae dismissed herself from the bridge, she knew what was about to ensue, and she didn't want to be part of it. :: "Sir, if you need me, I'll be in my quarters, please notify me if there are any problems. any at all." :: Fae said with a serious glance. ::

Gaven13
Jun 20th, 2001, 12:00:44 PM
Gaven smiled "it will be be, Fae. Nothing is going to Happen. im just waiting for Teka."

Shadow LeFae
Jun 20th, 2001, 04:54:27 PM
:: Fae hesitated a moment, then decided it would be best if she stayed. :: "with your permission sir, I think I'd like to change my mind and stay." Fae said as she did a 180.

Teka Kenobi
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:04:55 PM
::In his small ship he thought for a monmet . When he had finished thinking he moved the ship forwards to the co-ordinates transmitted and put docked the ship manually. When the docking process had finished he pressed the botton on a wall and a door split in half left and right. He looked at the figure infront of him and smiled a half smile.::

Shadow LeFae
Jun 21st, 2001, 03:22:40 PM
:: Greetings Teka, Gaven should be here momentaraly, I just happen to be faster with my arrivals. :: Fae said as she steped infront of Teka with a smile upon her face. truth be told, she had teleported here. "Welcome to the Rampage."

Gaven13
Jun 22nd, 2001, 11:06:34 AM
Gaven steped out of the Turbo-Lift and walked over to Teka "Greetings my friend. Long Time no see. Please, this way. I mut tell you some things."

Teka Kenobi
Jun 22nd, 2001, 02:05:48 PM
Thank-you Fae.

::His smile continued until he saw Gaven exit the Turbo lift. His face now held an expressionless expresion. Listening to Gaven words he thought of, and spoke the reply.::

Good to see you again Gaven.

::He followed him further into the Rampage.