PDA

View Full Version : Bar Fight ( Open Take 2)

Gaven13
Jun 20th, 2001, 04:23:12 PM
Gaven Wandered into a Bar on Tatooine and sat down. He was sitting right next to some girl "Can I buy you a Drink?"

Taliricco Orrin
Jun 20th, 2001, 04:27:58 PM
:: Taylor looks at the young man beside her and holds up her drink :: "No thanks, mate, I've already got one."

Gaven13
Jun 20th, 2001, 04:29:17 PM
"Aw, c'mon ill buy you one anyways."

Taliricco Orrin
Jun 20th, 2001, 04:38:40 PM
:: Smiles, but is annoyed:: "No, thank you, that's all right."

Shreth
Jun 20th, 2001, 07:52:45 PM
"If the lady says no then it means no, dont buy her one"

Both guy and gal turn there attention to the new comer who sits down afew chairs away from the male. His red eyes twinkeling with the lust for a good fight.

After placeing an order Shreth looks back to the two who are still looking at him

"Dont stare at me, I get.... Unpleasant when people do."

Taliricco Orrin
Jun 21st, 2001, 05:09:42 PM
"I'm not staring, I'm trying to figure out who you are."

Shreth
Jun 21st, 2001, 05:24:41 PM
"The name's Shreth, and you are?"

Gaven13
Jun 22nd, 2001, 11:08:29 AM
Gaven jumps out of his chair and points at Serth and yells: "KILL HIM!!!!"

Taliricco Orrin
Jun 22nd, 2001, 11:38:00 AM
:: Startled, Taylor looks sharply at Gaven as she pulls her blaster from her hip holder. :: "I'd sit down and shut your face if I were you."

Crystalsaiyangurl
Jun 22nd, 2001, 12:47:57 PM
Kira: *walks in* (interesting) *raises eyebrow at the blaster* I hope that's not for me.

Nash Stolar
Jun 22nd, 2001, 01:04:11 PM
*nash watched from his seat in the courner and sighed*

"....."

Gaven13
Jun 22nd, 2001, 01:04:55 PM
Gaven kicks the blaster out of Taylor's hand and Punches Crystalsaiyangurl in the gut. He then turns and ignites his Saber, waiting for anything

Taliricco Orrin
Jun 22nd, 2001, 01:16:03 PM
:: Taylor smirked :: "You shouldn't have done that." :: In a flash Taylor was out of her chair, blaster back in her hand. Gaven looked coldly at her. Moving very quickly she decked Gaven upside the head, he gasped in pain, doubled over she punches him the in stomach, causing twice the pain. As fast as she got up she sat down again, she winks at Nash. :: "That one was for you." ;)

BI0HAZZARD
Jun 22nd, 2001, 01:26:24 PM
*From across the street, Bi0 is sipping his Water when the fight breaks out in the bar across from him. He raises an eye to this fighting*

(Really such violence over something so little)

*Bi0 turns from the noise and sips his water as he reads his datapad on the table*

Master Yurza
Jun 22nd, 2001, 04:56:22 PM
:Yurza walked into the bar as Gaven was decked by someone, and he jumped back into the one he heard herself call a Saiya-jin. Well....this ought to be interesting. I didn't know there were that many Saiya-jins around these days, it was nice to see one of my kind, Yurza thought as the fight continued. The Sith Disciple walked over and sat down at the bar and decided to enjoy the show until someone brought him into it:

"This will be fun to watch...such weaklings fighting and killing each other."

Nash Stolar
Jun 22nd, 2001, 05:26:48 PM
*nash smiled at Taylor then went back to looking down at the book on his table*

Shreth
Jun 22nd, 2001, 10:37:39 PM
Shreth is startled by the sudden "kill him" screaming of Gaven.

"Poor guy, he's gona wish he didnt do that."

Suddenly, Gaven feels a painfull sensation around his groin, like that of an iron gauntlet clamping down hard around it. Gaven then gasps in pain and fall to the ground in a curled up possition.

Master Yurza
Jun 22nd, 2001, 11:34:20 PM
:Yurza walked over to the bartender and asked him what started this whole fight in the first place and the bar tender pointed to a young lady sitting at the end of the bar and Yurza shook his head. All this over a female, Yurza thought to himself, I'll never understand the power that females have over us males. He then turned back to enjoy the show watching all of the weaklings beat themselves senseless. Oh yes, he was very entertained: