PDA

View Full Version : Open challenge to any Jedi or Sith

Death Guard Defender
Jun 15th, 2001, 05:17:42 PM
Defender stood iinfront of the ocean, the waves not quite reaching his feet and receading. Defender sighed and looked out over the rolling waves, his master had told him it was time he faced a Force user other than his master. Defender wondered what it was like to have the Force, to "feel things without touching them" his master had described it as, not that it mattered. Defender did not posses the Force but he got along just fine without it, he was strong and fast, these past 20 years he had trained every day under a master who possessed the Force. Defender was faster and stronger than his master, he had to be to even stand a chance of survival against the Force user.

Defender twirled the Force lance slowly, the double bladed weapon was graceful, well balanced, and utterly deadly. His master had done something to the weapon to allow it to resist lightsabres without damage, a nessesary requirement for fighting Force users. Defender checked the brace of throwing knives strapped across his chest and the blaster in his belt. All secure. Defender continued to watch the ocean for a moment and then closed his eyes. He may not have the Force, but his heightened senses and his sixth sense would give him warning should someone approach, which he hoped someone would

Darth Varlon
Jun 15th, 2001, 06:02:31 PM
Dropping from above is a black-clad figure, a thick brown braid whipping as he falls. Landing and pulling into a roll, the Sith got up and quickly ignited a twin green sabre, their cores black as night. With a smirk, he said but one thing. "Let's dance.."

Death Guard Defender
Jun 15th, 2001, 06:21:24 PM
Defender rounds like lightning. He smashes the Force lance into the centre of the double ended sabre. Using his superior strength Defender pushed Varlon backwards, His feet making groves in the sand. Defender drops and sweeps his leg round, taking the Sith's feet out from under him and dropping him on his back. Defender spun around as he stepped backwards. The Force lance came up infront of him in a defencive possition. His speed had caught the Sith off guard, he doubted that would happen again.

"Very well, let us dance...which do you prefer, the, kick the sith all over dance, or the beat the sith mercilessly dance?"

Darth Varlon
Jun 15th, 2001, 11:27:48 PM
The sith flipped back to his feet and just as quickly planted a boot across the arrogant fighters jaw, sending him sprawling. The fighter then met with a swift blow to the face from the durasteel shaft of the darksabre, followed by a snap-kick to the gut, finished with a force-born body blow. "I wouldn't consider a Sith Knight an easy partner, if I were you." Var said with a smirk, quickly bringing his sabre into a spin, its twin green blades humming.

Death Guard Defender
Jun 17th, 2001, 05:18:27 PM
Defender rubbed his chin slightly, the pain already beginning to receed.

"I have sparred with a Sith Master for the past twenty years, i know the power of the Sith"

Defender's Force lance came up before him, held vertical. Defender's mind, devoted almost entirly to fighting was already calculating weaknesses and strengths in his opponent. Defender worked out that, even with his oppenent using Force enhanced speed and strength he still had the advantage in that area. His oppenent still had an edge though, his control of the Force. Defender widened his stance to give him a lower cetre of gravity and hence make him more difficult to knock over

Defender lept forwards, his Force land smashing into the centre of Varlon's sabre and bearing him backwards. Defenders supirior strength played out as he tried to push the Sith to the ground, making him concentrate on the crushing strength, hoping to distract him enough so that he couldn't use the Force

Darth Varlon
Jun 18th, 2001, 10:01:06 AM
With a shove borne of the force, Var send DGD back away from him, allowing him the moment to strike with a series of slashes from each end of his sabre. One, two, three, four. All of which in rapid succession of the other. The knight then backflipped away slightly and spun his sabre again as he began to circle.

"You could have trained with him for the past fifty years for all I care," He said with a smile. "I highly doubt he matches up to my first."

Death Guard Defender
Jun 19th, 2001, 07:02:46 AM
Defender blocked each of the attacks with ease and then snarled at the comment

"He was better than you will ever be, for his sake i'm going to burry you on this beach!"

Rage burned in Defenders blue eyes as he attacked. His force lance caught the double sabre in the centre again, this time the hit sent vibrations into the Sith's hands, he might have dropped the weapon if it hadn't been for Defender slipping the lance behind his weapon and using it as a pivot to leap into the air and smash his feet into Varlon's face, sending the Sith realing. Defender recovered with a summersalt and landed back on his feet

Darth Varlon
Jun 19th, 2001, 06:51:11 PM
Var regained his footing quickly and smiled, letting the trickle of blood from his mouth form a bead at his chin, and let a drop fall. "First blood," He said cooly. "Now I'll have to kill you."

With a twist, the twin darksabre separated at the centre, now forming two smaller twin sabres, but only with one end lit on each. With a warcry, the Sith launched towards DGD with incredible force-enhanced speed, quickly closing the distance and launching into an assault.

Then his attack came. His reflexes were nearly triple what they had been during the previous assault, allowing the emerald blades of his sabres to flash in the air as they came ever closer to DGD with each attack. Strangely enough, there was always a blade facing his opponent regardless of which way he held the sabres.

This new style of weapon, first successfully constructed by Varlon himself, lashed out at DGD, quickly coming close enough to graze his opponent several times on the arms, chest, and legs before the Sith flipped back and landed, bringing his twin sabres into stylish spins before stopping and halting in a pre-assault stance.

"Now what is it you say?" The knight said with a smirk, and licked the blood from his chin with a lusty growl, his brown eyes burning with a fury that could only have been borne from the deepest pits of hell itself.

Death Guard Defender
Jun 20th, 2001, 04:02:31 AM
Defender said nothing as he felt the pain of the sabre blows across him. His eyes narrowed as he watched Varlon and his new weapon carefully. Suddenly Defender's left hand moved, no, it didn't move, it blurred. Even with his Force enhanced reflexes Varlon could only jsut keep up with the movement as Defender threw three knives from his chest at him. Varlon quickly dodged the first, knocked the second out of the air and moved to intercept the third. Only to find Defender holding it as it bore down on him. Varlon raised his wepon in defence, but it was already too late. At this range Defender could not miss, he threw the knife with all his strength into Varlon's right shoulder before bringing his Force lance up in defence. Two quick turns took him out of range while he gathered himself for the next asault

Darth Varlon
Jun 20th, 2001, 08:55:40 AM
Var reached over and yanked the dagger from his arm while cradling his sabre in his palm. Without even a mere hint of pain as the blade slid out of his flesh. He then dropped it, allowing it to stick into the sand where his blood stained it red. The sith then brought his sabre over and touched it to the wound, using it to cauterize the wound and close it.

After pulling the blade away, Var started to charge, but was quickly hidden by a sudden sandstorm that had erupted, thanks to careful manipulation of the force. Using the blinding sands which had suddenly engulfed the DGD, Var assaulted DGD's flank, managing to strike a sabre across his side before the warrior recovered from the trickery.

Quickly leaping back, Var began to circle like an animal toying with it's prey before the kill.

Death Guard Defender
Jun 20th, 2001, 05:46:50 PM
Defender choked a little of the dust out of his system. He noticed Varlon circling for the kill, fool, he underestimated the resorsfulness of the warrior.

Defender followed Varlon's example and kicked some sand up towards his face. Varlon dodged with practised ease, colliding with yet another projectile of sand, hitting him straight in the eyes. Varlon's sight was instantly removed, before he could switch entirly over to the Force, Defender's fist smashed into his face, Varlon felt his nose compress under the force of the blow. Even as he realed back away from the punch Defender's lance swept up. Varlon did not feel the weapon touch him, but felt the warm blood running down his legs as his stomach opened under the swinging blade

Defender's asault did not end their though, even as Varlon turned himself completly over to the Force, allowing it to guide his movements rather than his senses. Defender was already too close though, not giving Varlon time to react between the blows Defender's fist landed a second punch, this time to Varlon's windpipe, as the Sith was already falling backwards the punch smashed him to the ground, Defender bending double to carry it down. Varlon's breathing became difficult, he began to wease as his reduced windpipe tried to cope with his bodies demand for air.

Defender pressed down on the floor with his left hand and executed a backwards summersalt, landing on his feet a couple of yards from the downed Sith. He raised the Force lance and prepared for the next attack

Darth Varlon
Jun 20th, 2001, 07:25:04 PM
Despite his wounds, the Knight was seemingly unphased. With a howl that sounded more like the wailing of the damned, Death Guard Defender suddenly found himself smashed up against the cliff wall, pinned by an invisible wall that could only have been the force. Var took the moments he decided he wanted to close up his wounded stomach with care and then smile as he watched DGD writing.

The Knight then took his time in walking over to DGD, where he then painted his own face with his blood before impaling one of his sabres into the shoulder of his opponent. Smiling he impaled the other into one of his legs before pulling them out and cross-slashing the arrogant fighter across the chest. He smiled as he licked a little blood off his opponents chest with a grin before stepping back and releasing his grip.

Death Guard Defender
Jun 21st, 2001, 05:19:14 AM
Defender knelt on the floor, the pain seeping into every fibre of his being. This fight was almost over, no matter what he seemed to do he couldn't phase the Sith in the slightest. He knew he had only one shot left to deal with the Sith. Defender swapped his lance over to his uninjured hand. He stood like a blot of lightning, his lance swept up opening Varlon from groin to forehead before his leg gave out and sent him crashing back to the floor. Varlon looked at him with nothing but suprise until the blood began to run into his eyes. He felt strangly light headed and sat down on the sand, looking at Defender with blood filled eyes

Tdahn Kreael
Jun 21st, 2001, 07:50:56 PM
Ah, yes... Now I remember a large part of why I stopped posting here.

Darth Varlon
Jun 21st, 2001, 07:58:50 PM
This time he was ready for the attack, with a quicker hand, Var sidestepped the blade and drove one of his specialized sabres quickly coming around to slash Defender's leg, leaving a long vertical slash moments before the Sith whipped around with a smile, his other sabre flashing quickly with fluid movement and deadliness.

Not even a moment was granted this time to allow Defender the chance to recover as a force wave struck him, sending him sprawling further, followed by a more forceful one to the ribs, sending him onto his back. Finally, a third came to his side with enough force to cause him to roll.

Var then again pinned Defender to the ground with a force-borne wall and he planted his boot on his opponents neck. He then lowered one blade to hover behind the back of his skull. "Move, and you will die." The knight said as he lowered a second sabres edge to hover right above his opponent's spinal column. "Either by running your skull through one sabre, or severing your spinal cord on another.

"Surrender, and I will let you live. You have talent enough that I won't let it go to waste.."

Death Guard Defender
Jun 22nd, 2001, 04:55:26 AM
Defender smiled and then laughed

"Congratulations Sith, you have won, next time you won't be so lucky"

Defender laughed again and as Varlon removed the sabres he flipped back to his feet and offered his hand

"My master would be intrested in your skills, if you would wish a place in the ranks of the Death Guard"

Darth Varlon
Jun 22nd, 2001, 08:37:50 PM
Var re-formed the two sabres into a single unit again and cautiously shook his opponents hand. He smirked slightly. "It would be an honour, but I cannot at this time." He said with a slight frown. "If the time ever comes in which I may, I will find you.

"An excellent battle I may say, however."

Death Guard Defender
Jun 24th, 2001, 04:46:06 AM
Defender bowed

"You may say so, and i'd be forced to agree, you Sith are stronger than i anticipated...I look forward to the next time we meet"

Defender smiled and then began to walk away, raising a single hand in farwell as he headed off down the sandy beach, leaving a set of foot prints behind him