PDA

View Full Version : The Hunt (Chaos)

Garou Hunter Pika
Jun 24th, 2001, 01:11:06 PM
:: stalking throught the forest Pika catches the scent of her pray, the half-Garou ::

Garou Hunter Pika
Jun 24th, 2001, 07:29:50 PM
:: this was getting tiresome ::

Where are you, you worthless mutt?

:: GHP let's out a frustrated sigh and sits under a tree to rest ::

Eve Siren
Jun 24th, 2001, 10:57:03 PM
-- Eve arrived instead of Chaos. She smirked unhappy-like under her Skull Helmet. That hunter was the one who kept annoying Chaos. --

" ... What exactly do you want from him ?"

Master Yurza
Jun 24th, 2001, 11:11:43 PM
Yurza felt a familiar presence as he was walking in the woods and he came to a clearing with Eve and another one standing there. "Umm..hi Eve," Yurza said as he tried to get a better look at the one she was talking to. Then he saw the yellow. "Hey it is you. Chaos said to stop hunting him or else and if I was you I would take that advise and leave or else ytou will be the one that will get hunted."

Garou Hunter Pika
Jun 25th, 2001, 01:48:48 AM
:: looks at Eve, ignoring Yurza ::

You wish to know why?

:: sighs and sits ::

You may want to sit......

:: brushes a strand of her blond hair away from her face ::

Because I hate all Garous, you want to know why?

Eve Siren
Jun 25th, 2001, 10:25:03 AM
-- Eve sat down silently in front of Pika, staring at her through her helmet. --

"No, I don't want to know your whole life. If you hate Garous because they killed somebody you loved or anything, well hate THE Garou who killed him or her. Not all Garous are evil, I should know. And besides, Yurza is right."

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 25th, 2001, 12:29:52 PM
:: Sieken looked from the shadows, his eyes perked on this newcomer::

" Hes my partner....ive heard of your rantings about him...what is it you wish of my partner in crime?" he said slightly ignoreing Eve for a sec

http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/Sieken_Kasstra.JPG