PDA

View Full Version : Tigers and Wolves: The Law Within

Teka Kenobi
Jun 25th, 2001, 03:00:44 PM
Perched on a tree. On a snow filled mountain ledge. Was a figure. Also white. He could blend in with the snow if he wished. But he did not. He just sat. On a branch. Of a single tree. On a snow filled mountain ledge.

Teka was waiting. He was waiting for a prescence he sensed a while ago. This prescence was coming his way, and a anything but a fight was out of the question.

Teka let one leg dangle off the tree branch. He enjoyed the cold. It was crisp. Sharp. He could sit here for as long as he could anywhere else that was relatively warm. But for now his mind was focused on one thing. One person.

C'mon Sieken. C'mon.

As he whispered the three shrot words a puff of air floated out of his mouth and then upwards towards the pale sky.

Sieken Kasstra. An apprentice of Vega Van-Derveld. Oh how he would have dispised vega if he were not a Jedi. He had learnt to compress some of these emotions well enough to fight Vega with all he had. Although sometimes he felt he could give much, much more.

Today Teka was not in the mood for messing about. He'd get straight to the fight. One Sith killed is countless lives saved. Maybe today he would save those countless lives. Resting at his side was Lux. Lux was the Latin name for Truth. Maybe today he would find some of the truth. About himself. About life.

The sky cried snowflakes which poured over the ledge covering his footsteps, and even more so the tree he was sitting in, and himself.

He jumped down into the soft snow and turned to look over the edge of the cliff. The landing was a river. If he remembered correctly the river was a deep one. Fortunate if anything happened. He faced the opposite rock about fifve-hundered yards from him, separated by air and snow flakes.

Teka waited for the appearance of Sieken Kastra silently not wispering a word. He was still, like an ice sculpture, his white cloak rested on the snow not sinking down. It was too light for that.

Closing his eyes he entered a slight mediatative state where he was more aware of his surroundings and particularly Sieken. Letting the force enter his mind he carried on his wait. Silently and still.

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 25th, 2001, 03:45:01 PM
:: Sieken pulled his head out from the snow, he had been laying there for some while under the snow with a peep hole to look through, his heavey snow coat and feather patched hood, camofladged from teka's veiw::

:: With that he pulled his whole body from the snow standing up slowly letting the small chunks of snow roll down his coat and hood with a scalf wrapped round his mouth, teka looked pretty statteld that Siek had been there for some time::

" Good of you to come Teka" he said the puffs of hot breath raiseing from his mouth

:: Sieken walked towards Teka, not raiseing a weapon attal, and came to about 2 feet infront of him there eyes meet in the un-friendly fassion::

" Master Vega has told me im not allowed to fight such a skilled fighter as you" he said

" But mark my words we will meet in the same snowy mountains as these"

::he took out a flick knife making Teka move back a few spaces, sieken looked to the tree and calved a cross in the tree, the same tree sieken hid in::

" We will meet again Teka....one last thing....dont you dare hurt Eve more than you have to....cause i swaer if you do" he stoped dead in his words remebering his master words in a privet conversation in the traning room they had

" you know what i mean teka...just look for the spot when i call you next...."

:: He said this, smiled at Teka, and walked off with the soft crunch of eatch footstep he slowly vanished into the cold mist..::

http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/Sieken_Kasstra.JPG