PDA

View Full Version : It's Time Shade Magus!

Chaos Alexander
Jun 24th, 2001, 12:11:36 PM
::Chaos waits in a dence forest waiting for the Jedi.::

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2001, 12:36:22 PM
::Shade walks into the forest, looking for an old freind of his. He reaches out with the Force and senses a familiar aura. He walks towards that aura and finds his freind, Chaos Alexander waiting::

"It has been a long time Chaos. How have to been? How has Yurza been? I know that we have never been really close but for yours and mine don't do this. Nothing good can come from it."

::He reached out with the Force and attempted to read Chaos's thoughts or emotions, but he could not. Shade knew he was a great fighter and Chaos knew that Shade could beat him at full strength, but he also knew that Shade could not fight at full power with his pendant on and they both knew that Shade would not take it off. If this fight took place, Shade knew that Chaos held the upper-hand and it would come down to the wire. It would be decided by whose training had paid off the most::

Chaos Alexander
Jun 24th, 2001, 03:53:36 PM
::Chaos waits the battleground. Shade was stronger than him once. They wills ee how much Chaos has grown in power.::

"Alright dog. It is time for you to meet you maker."

::Chaos ignites his LS.::

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2001, 04:11:15 PM
::Shade looked down at his lightsaber. He had just fixed it from his fight with Katarina and he hadn't tested it out yet. He hoped that it worked. He ignited it and so far it was working. He then took a defensive position::

"Chaos this fight will have no good come from it. Let's face it the one that loses this fight will be the one that makes a mistake. We both know each others fighting style, so this will be close and you know it. I don't wish to fight but if you presist you will give me no choice"

::Shade brought his gaurd up waiting for Chaos's response::

Chaos Alexander
Jun 24th, 2001, 04:32:11 PM
"You think you know mine! I have mastered it with Sith training! Fight me dammit!"

::Chaos swings his LS in a side arch toward Shade.::

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2001, 09:18:40 PM
"Whoa"

::Shade swung his lightsaber downwards narrowly avioding the blow. He thenflipped his saber in his hand and took a swipe at Chaos in which he blocks and then they each take turns swiping and thrusting and slashing at each other. Neither them appear to be gaining ground and their speed continues to grow::

Chaos Alexander
Jun 24th, 2001, 09:23:13 PM
::Chaos and Shade trade blows. Shade finds it hard to follow Chaos's strange one-handed style. Chaos spins and Shade blocks the blow again. Chaos punched Shade int he face while Shade blocked the blade. While Shade is off balanced Chaos boot kicks him in the chest.::

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2001, 09:37:45 PM
::Shade lands on the ground with a thud, but instead of waiting a moment, he used the momentum the roll backwards and come up a little wobbily. He then re-ignites his saber and stands in a defensive position, breathing a little hard::

"So, you have mastered your one-handed style of fighting. Very nice, but I have mastered something also and in time you will see it."

::Shade then takes a step back and throws his lightsaber up in the air making it cut a limb from the tree above him which he throws at Chaos with the Force::

Chaos Alexander
Jun 24th, 2001, 09:41:32 PM
::Chaos Uppercuts the limb with his LS cutting it in half. He uses the Force to blow sand in Shades eyes.::

"I expected a Challenge Pup!"

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2001, 09:56:09 PM
::Shade grunts as the sand flies into his eyes. His arm quickly goes to his face covering his eyes, so that no more sand could get in them. He then used his other hand to call back his saber. After which he jumped up on a tree limb for a moment to clear his eyes. After that he jumped down and landed behind Chaos and grabbed his shoulder and flipped him over, causing him to land on his back. Shade then back away::

"I can be a challenge if I want to be, but I don't want to fight. Now I suggest we just leave it where it is. I don't want to have to hurt you."

Chaos Alexander
Jun 24th, 2001, 10:08:20 PM
"Hurt me? You idiot! You know not what you are messing with!"

::Chaos jumped up catching Shade in the chin with his heel. Chaos landed on his feet and hit Shade in center of his Forehead with the butt of his LS. Chaos let his hatred flow like a river. It let him channel the Dark Forces. Chaos used that Force to slam Shade to the ground. Chaos backfliped 3 yards away.::

"Be glad your parents are dead. Because if they were here now they would disown you. You are a unworthy pig."

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2001, 10:49:54 PM
::Shade flies back onto the ground and lands with a loud thump. He starts to get up slowly having some trouble. As he stands he notices some blood coming from his chin where Chaos had kicked him::

"You are making a mistake fighting me and you made an even bigger one making fun of my parents. I have been hiding my full strength from you because I don't want to hurt you, but you have left me no choice"

::Shade closes his eyes and lets the Force flow through him. He lets it flow into his muscles, increasing his strength and speed. He lets it flow into the wounds on his body and it takes away a majority of the pain so that he can move easier. He then lets it flow into his hands and feet so that it will guide him. He stands there a moment getting used to his new power::

"This is a little something that I saw my father do once or twice and it is something that your uncle helped me learn. Although I haven't perfected the technique and I can't sustain this level for long it usually takes care of my problem, but seeing my position the most it will do for me is take my mind off my pain and increase my strength and coordination and my speed a little."

::With that said, Shade runs towards Chaos, with him looking quite surprised about his little trick. When he go to Chaos he gave him a hard punch to the gut and then when Chaos doubles-over Shade knees him in the face. Shade then calls his lightsaber to him and he ignites it and slashes at Chaos and leaves a cut on his left arm, and then just when he is going to make a mark on his right arm, Shade new ability wears off. He drops to his knees in pain. Well atleast it did heal my body to where I can do something with out that techinque for a while, Shade thought as he stood up and leaned against a tree. He re-ignited his saber and stood ready for what Chaos had in store next::

Eve Siren
Jun 24th, 2001, 10:55:10 PM
-- Eve appeared from the shadows of the deep forest. Wrapped in tight bandage under her suit, she stared at the two men through her helmet. That Shade ... Unusual man. She crossed her arms, holding her elbows, leaning on her motorcycle. This was going to be an interesting fight and besides, Chaos would need a Warrior if another Jedi would butt in. --

" ... "

Chaos Alexander
Jun 24th, 2001, 11:06:35 PM
::Chaos pushed hisself up.::

"You are no Jedi. My uncle is a Sith! You fight out of anger. How dare you call yourself a Jedi! You are a mockery!"

::Chaos stands up wiping the blood off his nose.::

"Let me show you the true power my uncle has taught!"

::Chaos Lets his anger flow. This pup thinks he is hot @#%$. Well time for him to cool off. Chaos blocks off the pain with the Force and lets ripple over him. He baths in it. He picks rock and throws them at Shade. Shade moves out the way to see that Chaos was gone. Shade looks around to see a were of flys cover him. He feels there stings and bites. Then in a flash they are gone and Chaos stands over him. Chaos smiles and rams his knee into Shades chest. Shade pushs Chaos away to feel a hard blow to the side. Chaos used the Force to hit Shade with a Rock in the side. Shade looks up to see Chaos with a large stick in is hand. Chaosswings the stick with his Force inhanced strenght. The blow catchs Shade in the temple. Chaos puts his hand on shades head.::

"You Light Side powers don't hurt me when I feel them, but my Dark Side ones...."

::Chaos charges Shades body with tons of Drak energy trying to fry his brains.::

Shade Magus
Jun 24th, 2001, 11:34:39 PM
::Shade shakes with pain from the power that Chaos was putting into his body. He knwew he could not go on much longer so out of dispairation, Shade put all his strength and as much of the Force as he can muster into one last attack. Shade lifts his hands and puts them on Chaos's chest and with a mighty scream Shade throws Chaos back against a tree. After falling to the ground and passing out for a moment or two, Shade looks up to see another Sith. He thought it was the same one that fought Teka but he couldn't be sure because he couldn't see straight. He just hoped that if it was she would have the same courtesy and stay out of their fight just as he had. He then tried to look for Chaos and found him still against the tree. It took him a while to see that a limb had gone through Chaos's leg::

"Well it looks like.....we are both in need of help here."

::Shade tries several times to get up but he couldn't. He then went over to a tree stump and used it to lift himself up off the ground. He then waited a few moments to catch his breath before he walked over to Chaos. He noticed the Sith woman tense up, but he kept walking::

"Today is not the day Chaos. You may have won this battle, but you will not have me now. I will do something that will probaly come back to haunt me forever, but I will leave you here in peace. There will come a time and day for us to finish this fight but today is not it. Therefore I take my leave."

::Shade walks into the woods hearing Chaos scream his name and cursing him. He could feel the anger rising in him, but he pushed it aside with a lot of effort. He made it to his ship and he went aboard and set the controls to autopiliot. He then went to the small infirmary on his ship and hegot something to help him with the pain until he got home. He then fell on the bed going into a deep sleep. The last thing Shade could remember was knowing that after today nothing would be the same. For Chaos was right Shade had used a little of his hatred in that fight. He also knew that he would have to up his training so that next time they fought he would be ready. Then he fell into oblivion::

Chaos Alexander
Jun 25th, 2001, 10:43:45 PM
"You can't run! You coward! I still can sue Vampirism to suck your life Force and heal myself! Fight me! Fight Me!!!!"

::Chaos laughs as The Jedi leaves. It was a fast battle, one the Jedi didn't plan on. Chaos pulls the limb out. A minor wound. The Jedi caused little damage. A bloody nose at the most. Chaos had won though....::

Eve Siren
Jun 26th, 2001, 09:51:18 AM
"Come on, Chaos. Let's go back."

-- That manly voice actually came from a woman in the shadows. Eve sat back on her motorcycle, waiting for Chaos as she made the engin roar. --