PDA

View Full Version : Two jedi knights...(Fight RP)

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 15th, 2001, 03:28:24 AM
made their way onto a docking platform. They had felt something pull them here, a presence. The presence had a dark aura surrounding it though, definitely not a light side user.

"Liam, do you see them yet?"

"No, they seem to be on that higher platform."

::Rebel glanced at the upper platform::

"Let's go."

::With that said the two knights jumped onto the higher platform::

OOC: Pretty much your basic fight here, rules apply, no limit on the number of people fighting. If you're going to join this fight you have to rp it out. Fighting area is a docking platform outside of an office type building. The fight can stay outside or go inside. That's it.

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 15th, 2001, 10:30:44 AM
Hob scrambled back inside the ventilation shaft as the Jedi landed on the upper platform.

It was true that the dwarf had limited transportation requirements, but he also had limited ability to travel as well. Going from planet to planet required a ship with one of those interesting block-devices that Hob did not own or understand. So, when he wanted to leave and go somewhere else, Hob usually just wrenched with the mind of a nearby pilot until they flew him where he wanted. This world's sojourn had been finished, and now Hob wanted to leave with the supplies that were crammed into his knapsack.

But now the two Calms were approaching. Two Light clouds among the Shining Darkness. He would have to go through them to get a ship and pilot.

So be it.

Hob thrust his arm forward, palm outward, and the ventilation cover exploded off the shaft, heading directly towards the Jedi Rebel. ~ Be off with ye!~ Hob projected. ~ Out of Hob's way or ye will feel his fury!~

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 15th, 2001, 02:46:32 PM
::In an instant flash of light, Rebel's saber ignited and sliced through the shaft cover. Staring at Hobgoblin, Rebel motioned with his hand::

"Come out of your hiding place, so ye can get your behind kicked."

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 15th, 2001, 02:50:14 PM

Liam Jinn
Jun 15th, 2001, 11:33:52 PM
Liam sighed as he watched the probe move away. Another fight, for nothing..he thought. He turned his head and noticed Reb standing in the way of a creature in a ventilation shaft. Looks like Liam will be waiting for Mr. Probe..

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 15th, 2001, 11:37:40 PM
Hob leapt out of the vent, charging forward in an ape-like fashion.

Then he stopped abruptly and began leaping towards the side edge of the docking platform he was on. ~ Here is Hob's behind!~ he jeered. ~ Come catch it t' kick it.~

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 16th, 2001, 12:23:46 AM
::Rebel watched Hobgoblin trod off to the side of the platform::

"Playing a game, are we?"

::As he pursued Rebel watched the goblin run farther::

"I'm not moving towards the side, he's a moron if he thinks I will." Rebel said to himself.

::Using the force Rebel pulled a piece of sheet metal from the side and made it fly towards Hobgoblin. As he tried to react, goblin was forced off the side of the platform, Rebel's outreached hand the last thing he saw::

"Force push, gotta love it."

OOC: I just did the pushing you off the platform thing because you said you'd be gone for a week. How about you come back when you can, and we'll start off from there?

Darth Roul
Jun 16th, 2001, 12:31:44 PM
::was flying over in his shutle when he saw the jedi standing on the platform::
Land here
::the shutle landed on top of the building and Roul got out. He looked down at the two jedi::

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 16th, 2001, 05:06:17 PM
::Rebel looked at the landing shuttle. A figure came out, a dark one, a sith::

"Are you just going to stand up there all day or are you going to come down here?"

Darth Roul
Jun 16th, 2001, 10:35:23 PM
::looked down::
I will come down when the odds are a bit more even. When my good friend DDC comes
::waits for an answer::

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 16th, 2001, 11:07:34 PM
Be my guest. It's common knowledge sith have to have backup to feel comfortable.

Liam Jinn
Jun 17th, 2001, 12:25:51 AM
Liam looked up at the Sith coward and shook his head.

"If you sith insist on saying you're the best, you're going to have to show it somewhere. Obviously, it won't be here."

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 17th, 2001, 06:54:43 AM
[i]

Darth Roul
Jun 17th, 2001, 12:34:22 PM
you are right
::removed his cloak reavealing his chain mail with his family symbol on it. (ooc:personal pic ic:) Roul then jumped down and dropkicked Liam. The sith then got up and ignited his saber::

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 17th, 2001, 06:22:52 PM
::As Roul was concentrating on Liam, Rebel made his way towards them. As Roul got up he leaped into the air and sent his foot into Roul's head. The sith flew backwards and skidded across the platform, sliding right to the side. As Roul's leg dangled over the side towards the hundreds of feet below, Rebel helped Liam up::

Liam Jinn
Jun 17th, 2001, 06:41:10 PM
Liam shook his head clearing his vision. He turned his head and looked at DDC. He smiled and then turned to Reb.

"You can have the coward, I'll take Cloak."

Reb nodded and Liam moved slowly towards Cloak. He looked at his own lightsabers, hanging on his belt, and smiled at Cloak. He got into a defensive position and let the force flow through him, his lightsabers still hung at his side, his daggars conceled within his clothing.

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 17th, 2001, 10:11:12 PM

Liam Jinn
Jun 18th, 2001, 04:58:45 AM
Liam staggars back clutching his side. Bah, the sith had scored a cheap shot, but cheap could be dealt with. Liam straightened himself and raised his hand. Cloak looked at him curiously then staggared back clutching his throat. Liam smiles...

"Now, I don't want this fight to be a waste of time. Show me what you can really do when you get back up."

By this time, Cloak had fallen to his knees. Liam sent a push towards him with the force. It hit Cloak hard enough to send him flying over the edge of the platform. Liam noticed Cloaks hand clinging on to the side, so he increased the pressure on Cloaks trechea with the force. Liam stands back and falls deeper and deeper into the force as it starts raining.

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 18th, 2001, 07:52:45 AM
[i]

Darth Roul
Jun 18th, 2001, 12:25:28 PM
::p acked off from the ledge and got up. Roul looked at rebel::
you want some of this?
::ignites his saber and waited for rebel to make his move::

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 18th, 2001, 05:17:41 PM
::Ignites his saber Heritage::

"No, you first, I insist."

Darth Roul
Jun 19th, 2001, 06:36:18 PM
If you insist, then alright
::jabs his saber at Rebel but the jedi blocks. Roul backs off::
your turn

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 20th, 2001, 12:02:15 AM
::Rebel advanced at Roul with slashes, left and right. As Roul was busy parrying the hits, Rebel kicked him in the shin, hard. As the sith lost balance Rebel delivered an elbow into his jaw, sending him stumbling back::

Liam Jinn
Jun 20th, 2001, 12:36:59 AM
Liam rises from his knees, twitching a bit, but not too bad. He shakes his head and clears his mind, drawing more and more energy from the force. The rain started pouring down heavily and Liam ran towards Cloak. Before he got to Cloak he jumped up into the air, flipping forward. A lightsaber lept off of his belt, ignited, and landed perfectly in his hands. Liam came down directly in front of Cloak, and jumped towards him again but bringing both of his feet out as he did. They slammed into Cloak's chest and knocked him back close to the edge. Liam landed on one hand and pushed off the platform flipping again and landing of his feet. He raised his lightsaber into a defensive position and began going deeper into the force.

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 20th, 2001, 08:32:18 AM
[i]

Liam Jinn
Jun 20th, 2001, 08:50:26 AM
Cloak slashed at Liam's left side. Liam brought his saber up to block and the sabers met with a clash. Liam quickly grabbed Cloaks wrist with his free hand and pulled him down into Liam's knee. Cloak immediately snapped upwards grabbing his bloodied nose in pain. Liam spun around on one foot and did a roundhouse kick to the side of Cloaks head, sending him to the wet steel. Liam maneuvered himself into the middle of the platform and raised his lightsaber in defense while concentrating hard with the force.

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 20th, 2001, 10:18:22 AM
[i]

Darth Roul
Jun 20th, 2001, 01:53:03 PM
OOC:I'm sorry i don't have time for this fight anymore, I'm leaving for vacation in three days and its really hectic right now.
IC:
::signaled for his ship and when it came Roul got in and left for his home::

Liam Jinn
Jun 21st, 2001, 03:33:08 PM
Cloak kept slashing at Liam. It seemed to be comming from all directions. Liam had to stop this or he'd be hurting in the morning. All the energy he had been saving up from the force would come in handy in this next move. He let a burst out and sent Cloak flying upwards from a massive force push. Before Cloak had stopped rising Liam closed his eyes and concentrated deeply. The storm intensened. Cloak began the descent but was caught in the strong, chilled winds. He was forced upwards one more time as he despretly tried to use the force to get some control in where he was going. Just as it seemed the winds were dying down, one huge updraft caught him and he was thrown higher into the air. Liam dropped to his knees and let it all out. Lightning violently struck Cloak as he made his final descent. Liam opened his eyes and stopped his onslaught on Cloak. Cloak fell and hit the platform with a loud thud. Liam climbed to his feet weakly, and began drawing energy from the force again. He staggared a bit then caught himself. The move Gav had used on him came in handy he thought to himself. Cloak lay there motionless as Liam walked closer. He kept enough space in between the two, to where Liam was comfortable enough. He had used a move that usually ended fights but he didn't care. He stood there gethering strength from the force while Cloak lay there.

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 22nd, 2001, 06:54:22 AM

Liam Jinn
Jun 22nd, 2001, 12:58:05 PM
Liam laid there, shocked and in pain. Cloak was more of an equal than he thought, but it was far from over for Liam. First the pain had to be nulled long enough for him to concentrate. Liam closed his eyes and concentrated on the pain, with the force. Slowly his body became numb, the pain now retreating. Liam opened his eyes and noticed one of his sabers laying on the ground behind Cloak. He reached down to his side and took his other saber off his belt and slowly tried to stand up. Weakly, his feet found their place on the ground. When he was standing, he ignited his lightsaber. Cloak looked surprised that he had gotten up. Liam wondered how surprised he'd be at this next move. He concentrated on his saber behind Cloak and it ignited. The blue blade jumped foward and sliced into the back of Cloaks ankles, severing his achilles tendon, also causing Cloak to loose his balance. Liam took his chance and lunged foward, shoving the lightsaber in his hands through Cloak's abdomen, while Cloak was falling. Liam lifted his saber up, then pulled it out of Cloak, leaving a gash that went completely through his abdomen. Cloak fell to the ground as Liam's blue-bladed saber found its way back to him. Liam stood in the center of the platform, with Cloak now unable to stand on his own two feet and a nice gash in his stomach. Liam quickly took this chance and used the force to throw Cloaks lightsabers over the edge. Liam stood weakly and started reganing strength from the force.

OOC: Cloak, this is one of the better fights I've had in a long time. It's about time someone like you accepted this challenge :p

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 22nd, 2001, 01:48:38 PM
[i]

Liam Jinn
Jun 23rd, 2001, 12:12:53 AM
Liam stood there, watching Cloak leave. He managed a smile and waved.

"Figures. They want to fight but can't live with dying. Eh, cowards."

Liam thought about what he said and noticed it didn't make much sense, yet it did. Oh well, he thought. He fell to his knees as a sudden ripple of pain spread throughout his torso. He had let his mind drift, so the pain was no longer blocked. He stood up slowly then walked over to the edge of the platform and waited for his ship to come.

OOC: We'll meet again my friend :) But until then, very nice fight :)

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 26th, 2001, 11:52:14 AM
(ooc) Thanks for giving me a way out of that fight, guys. I'll try to stick in it next time. :)

(ic)

A grimy hand reached up over the platform and grabbed hold of Liam's foot. A moment later, Hob's head followed suit, grinning maliciously.

"Boo," he said, and then dropped off the platform, cackling as he fell out of sight.

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 27th, 2001, 10:52:22 PM
OOC: No problem.