PDA

View Full Version : Open challenge to any Jedi or Sith 2

Death Guard Defender
Jun 24th, 2001, 04:52:48 AM
Defender sat in a tree in a dense jungle, he had been defeated by Darth Varlon, but it didn't matter, he was made stronger by it becuase he learnt from it. He spun the force lance in one hand, looking down at the path below him, waiting for someone to walk down it, someone who was a worthy opponent

Shreth
Jun 24th, 2001, 11:51:21 AM
Shreth seemed to stop in a large clearing, there were afew trees nearby, looking up at the nearest one, he spoke directly to DGD.

"Looking for a fight I take it? Dont worry, I'm sure <a href=http://www20.brinkster.com/saxwalker/Shreth--Things%20get%20Interesting.wav>things are about to get very interesting.</a>"

Death Guard Defender
Jun 25th, 2001, 05:59:27 PM
Defender rolled out of the tree, twisting in mid air to land on his feet he stood like a cat and looked at Shreth

"What are you stranger, Jedi, or Sith for i know not your face"

Defender held the Force Lance infront of him and a single movement brought the twin blades out at either end of the weapon

Shreth
Jun 25th, 2001, 07:37:04 PM
Shreth simply ignites the whole of The Slayer.

"Unless you've seen a Jedi dressed in all black I would figure it would be obviouse."

Death Guard Defender
Jun 26th, 2001, 04:29:34 PM
Defender chuckles as he brings his force lance into possition

"Well i guess that answers my question"

Defender leaps forward in a single fluid motion. The lance smashes into The Slayer and the two men lock in a strength contest. The powerfully built Defender flexed his muscles as he pressed on the Sith

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 27th, 2001, 11:07:19 AM
(ooc) Sorry- I just had to interrupt to say that in Return of the Jedi, Luke Skywalker does go around wearing a suit of all black. :) You may now return to your regularly scheduled fight.

Shreth
Jun 27th, 2001, 09:30:40 PM
OOC: Oooohhh!! Duh, I forgot about that lmao!!!

IC: The two remain locked, although Shreth was slowly loseing.

Kicking out with his foot, Shreth knees Death Gaurd Defender in the stomach as he also sends in a fist at DGD's face.

Death Guard Defender
Jun 28th, 2001, 09:36:43 AM
OOC/Black and white do not define good and evil ;) \IC
Defender gritted his teeth against the pain caused by the knee but lent his head back enough to avoid the punch. Releasing the attack Defender spun round and rapped his arm our Shreth's, twisting it until there was a snapping sound. Then i one fluid motion Defender back fisted Shreth and spun away, readying his lance for another attack