PDA

View Full Version : Demons within. (Challenge against Sieken Kasstra only)

Zachary Wolfgang
Jun 27th, 2001, 10:44:59 PM
Zachary stared at the ground as he awaited for the man called Sieken to come. His loyal companion wolf, Fury, still laying besides him. He let the wind flow through his long hair as he hears footsteps from behind. He needed some information about someone important ..

demonnight148993
Jun 27th, 2001, 11:05:21 PM
*watches zack from above as she was flying over head*hmm what is he up to?

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 28th, 2001, 11:50:18 AM
:: Sieken jumped down from a tree and slowly raised imself from the crouch, he looked at the man curiosly and simply said"

" What?"

http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/Sieken_Kasstra.JPG

Zachary Wolfgang
Jun 28th, 2001, 12:06:22 PM
Fury stood up and showed his teeth to the stranger who just jumped down. He growled but Zach told him to stop. Then he gave Sieken a dirty look. Sieken had the information on someone important to him.

"Where is Aurora ?"

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 28th, 2001, 12:11:20 PM
" you said this is a challange correct?..well i dont fight people that try to scare me...sorry" he said this and placed his hand on the hild of his saber

" Im also no longer in the mood to play games..why do you need her?"

Zachary Wolfgang
Jun 28th, 2001, 12:23:43 PM
"Since when are we playing games ? Now, where is she ?"

Zachary held his silver cross in one hand. "Aurora, where are you ... His glare softened as he looked at Fury. But turned back with rage as he looked back at Sieken. Always with a calm voice, he asked again.

"I need to know where she is."

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 28th, 2001, 12:25:06 PM
" Yea...and i asked you why you do"

Zachary Wolfgang
Jun 28th, 2001, 12:30:52 PM
"Aurora ... is important to me. If you think I'll try to harm her, you are deeply wrong. She and I ... have history together."

Zach stared at the arrogant young man. But if he knew anything about Aurora, it was still better to not fight him.

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 28th, 2001, 12:33:30 PM
"Me and her are not getting along right now..THUS i have no-idea where she is...i think she hates me" he said haveinf a sharp pain hit his stomerch..

Zachary Wolfgang
Jun 28th, 2001, 12:35:21 PM
"Alright. You are useless to me then. Fury, come on."

Zachary turned around, letting his long white/blond hair flow with the wind and left with the loyal wolf, Fury, always looking for his real master, Eve Aurora Siren.

"Just tell her that I'm alive."

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 28th, 2001, 12:38:04 PM
:: Sieken looked at the man walking of and smiled, with that he turned and walked back into the woods he came from vanishing into darkness::