PDA

View Full Version : Challenger (The Search)

Lord Gue
Jun 7th, 2001, 08:26:10 PM
[i]The cliffs edge wasnt the greatest place to be standing at the moment the earthquake hit, but it was a challenge, and one Michael would dully accept. Not on a dare mind you, but for the adrenaline rush, for the pure simple instinctual reaction of it all. Michael needed a challenge, plain and simple, and thats what he would seek in every possible way. As the rock face quickly crumbled away under his feet Michael leaped from rock to rock, slowly decending his fall down the towering rockslide he slipped his footing and began free falling along with the rocks among him, eventualy knocking against a few rocks, cracking a few ribs and probobaly hurting a few organs, he reached out with his arms grabing the nearest boulder he could, he throws down as if trying to force the boulder away but in fact throwing his body back up into the air. Spinning around he plants his feet firmly upon the next rock he flips back and lands back down at the base of the cliff. As the rock slide approaches him at increasing speeds he throws out his hands and a huge force push goes out forming a wall in front of him, sweat forms on his forehead and on his upper lip as the boulders slam into his force wall, adding more and more weight upon it. Slowly he takes down one of his arms then the other, simply staring at the wall of rocks in front of him. Slowly he turns away and begins to walk off, suddenly he collapses to his knees and the rock wall tumbles to the ground. As he breathes deeply he makes his way back to his feet, slightly damper from the sweat, turning back towards the boulders he sighs and walks off, in search of his next challenge.....

Lord Gue
Jun 11th, 2001, 03:03:03 PM
[i]The morning was still young, with the morning dew still collecting on the plants that sorrounded the forest with its leafy green. Michael laid on his back staring up past the tree tops towards the stars. Space, ah, what a place. He remembered the days when he dominated a good deal of that area, but even then he didnt appreciate its beauty. Space, what a beautiful thing it was when you just took the time to look for it. The sun would be coming up over the horizon soon and he would have to be moving on again, but for now he would lay back and relax

Lord Gue
Jun 12th, 2001, 03:52:30 PM
[i]As the day wore on Michael drug himself through the forest, no forest didnt seem the operable word here, maybe jungle. The vines were thick and long, the tree's were tall and all encompassing, overall this was a big place. As he walked Michael checked his compass for general direction, it seemed he was at least heading south, no wonder it seemed to be geting hotter, he knew he was above the equator to start with. As he traveled in his southernly direction he hoped to come across anybody, he was lonesome on this trip and hoped to atleast find a traveling companion....

Lord Gue
Jun 13th, 2001, 11:52:39 PM
[i]She was tall, but her frame was a thin one, and as her rather gangy clothes were to show, homeless. All of this mattered not, for Michael was content with his new, and appearent friend. He had found her near the edge of the forest, close to the town he had stumbled upon. Two men were in the proscess of beating her down and what appared to be attempted rape, how disgusting. How he wished a true law could be established which could be held against all, a greater good for all if it were. Maybe someday, but for now his new female friend needed some medical assistance, he didnt want this new village of people to know of his force powers, as he didnt know how they would accept it, so he would keep them hidden for now. He lifted her up into his arms, cradeling her and walked into the town. He hoped to find a medical faculty, a hospital perhaps, maybe.....

Melissa Sunrider
Jun 15th, 2001, 06:16:29 PM
OCC: Hello my friend its great to see you rping again at SW. take care your friend Always now and Forever Chrissy.

Melissa Sunrider
Jun 15th, 2001, 06:19:21 PM
OCC: Hello my friend its great to see you Rpging again at SW. take care Michael your friend now and forever Chrissy.

Lord Gue
Jun 29th, 2001, 05:12:41 PM
OOC: MY friend, your friend, I see we have gotten over hun and love, oh well, nice to hear from you too