PDA

View Full Version : Shadows of Coruscant

Finis Valorum
Jun 29th, 2001, 09:33:53 AM
It is a time of confusion on Coruscant. Supreme Chancellor Finis Valorum faces accusations of corruption, weaking his control over the Galatic Senate. Meanwhile, the terroist group known as The Flail has declared war on the Senate itself, creating chaos on the once-peaceful world at the center of the galaxy. Though the Supreme Chancellor has made eradicating the last vestiges of the Flail his primary concern, it has only made him a target for their attacks. Frustrated with the Flail's hit-and-run tactics, Valorum has called upon aid from other quarters of Coruscant. . . .

((OOC: Shadows of Coruscant is a challenge for 4-6 RPGers. These brave but untested heros have a chance to prove their courage by foiling a plot against Finis Valorum, the Supreme Chancellor of the NRA. The heroes' skills and prowess are put to the test as they discover that even on Coruscant, the very cente rof peace and justice in the galaxy, there are those who serve evil))

Finis Valorum
Jun 29th, 2001, 09:35:58 AM
((Ok before this RPG starts I need at lease 4 players to play the heros, and if someone want I will give them the chance to play a villian...After we get the players we may then start the RPG where I will post all of the necessary information))

Kaine Darklighter
Jun 30th, 2001, 09:17:29 AM
OOC: 1 question. What's NRA?

Vega Van Derveld
Jun 30th, 2001, 01:25:18 PM
OOC: Yeah, I'd be interested if I knew what NRA is and what it's relation to TSE is.