PDA

View Full Version : Death then ressurection. (Challenge against Sieken Kasstra)

Zachary Wolfgang
Jun 29th, 2001, 06:51:59 PM
Zachary cracked his fingers, staring at Fury, his wolf, resting. He just stood there, waiting for Sieken to show up. He has heard that Sieken has been with his Aurora lately. He licked his lip. This time, he won't give up so easily.

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 29th, 2001, 07:49:01 PM
:: Wolffang was watching for Sieken from the woods were siek showed from last time, suddenly he felt a mightly slam into his lower back witch sieken kicked making him fall into thesoft snow, sieken flipped back andlanded afew fett back outof his reach...he folded his arms..::

"What now?"

http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/Sieken_Kasstra.JPG

Zachary Wolfgang
Jun 30th, 2001, 10:25:41 AM
"Same thing as always. I want to know where is Aurora and I don't care they we both have the same Master or we're both Siths, I want to know where she is."

Fury growled at the rude stranger, showing off his teeth but Zach made the second move already. Running towards Sieken, he grabbed his head and slammed his knee into Sieken's stomach. As Sieken bent down lightly, Zach gave an elbow shot into his back.

"Where is Aurora ?"

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 30th, 2001, 11:01:57 AM
:: Sieken spinned his back on the snowey grass in spinning we clipped the back of fangs calfs and made him falls on his back,sieken flipped up onto his feet and ignited his saber putting it inches from fangs neck::

" Like i said...i dont know"

Zachary Wolfgang
Jun 30th, 2001, 11:10:54 AM
"Tsk tsk tsk, lieing ... "

Zachary turned around on the lightsaber without touching it and hit Sieken in the face with the back of his hand then backflipped back. He then jumped up and grabbed Sieken's head with his legs, hanging on for a slight second then jumped, doing a light flip of 360 degrees, dragging Sieken between his legs also but letting go of Sieken, watching him slam into the dirt.

"is low."

Zach grabbed Sieken's lightsaber and threw it away, pulling it into a tree.

"Now, you're going to tell me where Aurora is and what you know about her."

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 30th, 2001, 11:20:30 AM
OOC: Whao nice modeing there dood...how in the hell could you possibley do that when all i had to do if you even moved was slit your head?....anyway nevermind for the benifit ofthe RP

IC: sieken flipped up lightly onto his feet and laughed...

" Well, AGAIN(he emthersised) i dont know, and i dont rearly care anymore...

Zachary Wolfgang
Jun 30th, 2001, 11:53:40 AM
OOC:It's all about speed and strategy. If you can't understand what I did, it's not my fault.

IC: Zachary grinned and put his defense down for a moment, staring at the man.

"Are you saying that you don't care about my Aurora anymore ? Hmph, you ungrateful idiot, you don't even know what you're saying."

Zachary cracked his neck and took out a bow and a arrow. Aiming at Sieken's head as the man ran towards him, he let go of the arrow but it just cut Sieken across the cheek slightly. A scar. That's what he needed. He turned around to look for Fury but heard Sieken yell out. Zach turned his gaze to Sieken, finding Fury biting his arm.

"Fury, let go, it's useless. He doesn't 'care' anymore."

Fury let go and followed his 'Master'. Zach looked over his shoulder and gave Sieken a dirty look.

"This isn't over yet."

With that, he left silently, back to TSE's HQs.

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 30th, 2001, 12:00:35 PM
OOC: So you have a bow and arrow and i run toward you???..

IC: Dood wait..." he called out to him...

"Go to my thinking place on qutaooine...she knows where it is..ill tell her to go there...its at the foot of the zelon mountain in a small clearing of trees..very snowy...few wolves around....you will see a mark saying fury and a lone tree just of the road of the mountain.....and yes...i still love her as a friend...dosent seem she dose tho............go....."

:: With that hestood and watched the man turn back around::

http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/Sieken_Kasstra.JPG

Zachary Wolfgang
Jun 30th, 2001, 07:20:47 PM
Zach turned around. Why the whole kindness all of a sudden ?

"It must be some dumb trick you're pulling, aren't you ?"

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 30th, 2001, 07:29:02 PM
:: Siekensmiled at the young man::

" No....no tricks...i guess youwould need guideing also?"

Zachary Wolfgang
Jun 30th, 2001, 11:02:28 PM
Zachary thought for a second. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

"Where is it ?"