PDA

View Full Version : Instinct of a Hunter...(Jedi challenge)

BI0HAZZARD
Jun 20th, 2001, 05:01:16 AM
*Bi0 leaned against on a jutting rock just outside the city. It was late afternoon. Still enough to see in front of you. It was also not as hot as it was when Tattoine is in the morning or afternoon. Bi0 looked down on the city*

(Simulator and sparing with fellow Sith is good once in a while but nothing beats a heart to heart battle with a Jedi. I've been trying to find them but have had no luck. Where are they?)

*Bi0 tryed to thin out the thoughts. Naboo was an ideal spot but he went there numerous times but with no dice. His only opponent was Satine who was rather good in fighting. He meet another in Endor who refused to fight. And very since then, the Jedi's have been scarce. It who be an act of the Dark Lords if you bumbed into one*

(My chance will come...I just don't know when)

*Bi0 continue to view the city in hopes that maybe a Rogue Jedi would be around*

Force Master Hunter
Jun 20th, 2001, 07:54:13 AM
OOC : What the hell. I havent terrorised anyone in awhile, you'll do.

Wait a few hours while I get something set up and your on.

BI0HAZZARD
Jun 20th, 2001, 08:48:02 AM
OOC- OK if it's worth it.

BI0HAZZARD
Jun 20th, 2001, 07:51:15 PM
OOC: Any luck yet FMH?

Force Master Hunter
Jun 21st, 2001, 07:15:53 AM
The day was resonably hot... well for other beings it might be. For Hunter, born on a planet that would make this place seem like a mild temperate zone, it was rather a nice change from the usual cold places he frequented. Anything was colder than his home planet, so that really didnt say much. The twin suns beat down as he walked resonably unfazed across a busy street.

Tattooine. What a place. Scum, villany, dregs of society, fighters... he fitted right in. Even better he was just another face here out to make a living, which is what he was doing now. He was walking over to the marketplace to meet a contact that kight help in his current hunt, to hit a nice juicy crimelord. The pay was excellent and for him it would be easy. In, assasinate the droog and then get out. Neat.

Even better he had time to infiltrate the organisation and set it all up. Now, it was time to get he downpayment, load up and go shooting.

Not a bad days work it wold be. He continued to stroll, not really concerned about watchers and even lowering his usual Force Hide to help hipself blend in and look just like anyone else.

BI0HAZZARD
Jun 21st, 2001, 08:23:36 AM
*Bi0 continued to lean against his rock when he noticed a odd aura...one not belonging to eiether Sith nor Jedi*

(How odd indeed...I shall investigate...)

*Bi0 pushed off the rock and headed toward the city to this aura*

OOC- I hope I'm getting this correct.

Force Master Hunter
Jun 22nd, 2001, 09:53:35 PM
:; He reached the door he was looking for, touched it... and puased. He looked up and down, examining the door with his eyes and they saw nothing wrong. He touched the door again and the Force again told him there was danger. He backed away, scanning with his eyes and with his ears, all senses on alert for the danger he was feeling. Not out here. Inside.

Allright, we'll do this differently. This was the place that was going to give him the money he wanted to begin the job... thence if it felt wrong.... He took ten steps back, thought about it and took some more. He waited for a speeder to pass, drew his sidearm and took careful aim at the lock...

BLAM

The lock splintered and the dorr came ajar

BBBOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

Hunter ducked as the explosion rocked the street, sending debris everywhere and forcing civilians to the ground. He waited until the last piece of wood fluttered to the ground with a loarge thump, before looking up. Wow. Not a bad bomb. Blew the frell out of the roof and some walls. This was a double cross then.

He began to run down the road, getting angryer and angryer. Someone was about to get a visit from a mad Bounty Hunter. A breif one - for them.

He got hios bearing and decided the best place to start kicking heads was where the target was supposed to be. If they seemed to be much more alert, that would tell one hell of a tale and point fingers nicely.

BI0HAZZARD
Jun 23rd, 2001, 08:29:51 AM
*Bi0 could hear an explosion in the distance as he reached the city limits*

(Sounds like this mystery man is having fun...Soon to be my fun :evil: )

*Bi0 ran through the streets with people running in the opposite direction away from the blast*

(Who ever this fellow is, he's aura is different then any other...I must see this person for myself)

*Bi0 continued to run toward the direction of the blast*

Force Master Hunter
Jun 25th, 2001, 11:59:24 PM
15 minutes later.

He arrived near the gates of the place of the crimelord and saw the rather relaxed attitudes of the guards as he watched them from behind cover, across the street.

Hmmmmm.

Either meant they didnt know he was coming in the first place or.... they thought he was dead. The smoke from the bomb could be seem easily and they would have certainly heard it. He ducked backed down and drew both the Rail Guns. He stood, placing the guns behind his back as he casually walked aross the road, getting closer to the front entrance. The guards paid some attention as he casually made to walk by...

He ripped the guns from behind his back and opened fire, running through the entrance as the guards either were hit for ducked for cover.

BI0HAZZARD
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:10:53 AM
*Bi0 stopped in his tracks to hear gun fire*

(Seems to be coming from the right of me...looks like this guy is after someone...best to hurry...the event is starting)

*Bi0 took a right through an alley way and continue toward the direction of the bomb blast*

Force Master Hunter
Jul 3rd, 2001, 07:35:56 AM
TTT until I get an idea what to do next