PDA

View Full Version : A Challenge To All TSE Members..(OPEN)

Liam Jinn
Jun 4th, 2001, 02:28:34 AM
OOC: Eh, I'm calling you guys out. :) I'm hoping some other jedi will jump in but for now, it'll just be me..I don't care about how many sith jump in at a time, just as long as sith do jump in..same thing for jedi.

IC: Liam stood in the ruins of a town on the outskirts of Mos Eisley. Tatooine was too hot for his tastes but it wouldn't matter much soon. Not many people running around in this abondoned town, but there were still a few homeless seeking shelter in the decaying ruins. Liam felt a gentle breeze blow across the ruins, a thin layer of sand blowing along with it. He had sent out a message to TSE saying he would meet anyone who wasn't afraid, at this location. He hoped some member of GJO would eventually join him here, before he was killed. But, all he could do now was wait..

SapphireDragoness
Jun 4th, 2001, 03:54:04 AM
::Saphire stood in the darkness and walked away from the jedi. She would have loved to fight but he was stronger in force and rank, maybe in the future. Meanwhile she turned aorund again and waited for a fellow sith to arrive, and sits down on a nearby ledge, watching..waiting...::

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 4th, 2001, 04:31:31 AM
:: sieken seemed to appear out of nowere and sat next to Saph::

"Why did you run saph?, out of the bar i mean"

Rama Sha
Jun 4th, 2001, 04:43:55 AM
"You think his freinds are coming."

"Don't be stupid" Rama answered.

:: He Turned to the Holoprojector. ::

Those Jedi havn't show their yellow hides in a long while now. They know who runs this show, this little upstart won't be a problem.

"What about the "Other" Problem."

In due time......But Right now I hope Liam appeacties my new found sense of Humor. Hee hee Hee HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

:: Rama Walked down the Rama and the light of the Holoprojector dims and finally fades. ::

SapphireDragoness
Jun 4th, 2001, 05:10:16 AM
::Saphire goes stiff and doesnt look Sieken in the eye. Great timing this was, great timing::

I needed to think Sieken. can i watch this fight please?

::Saphires eyes become conflicted and she looks at Sieken hesitantly::

This is not the time, not here, not now.

Rama Sha
Jun 4th, 2001, 05:25:24 AM
:: Rama steps out into the Street, a few yards away from the Jedi,The sun at his back. His Shadow reached all the way to where Liam was standing. Rama was dressed in a trenchcoat and hat. He had decided to suffer the heat instead of feeling the effect of the bright twin stars on his skin. ::

Hello Liam......

Sidar Kondo
Jun 4th, 2001, 09:48:31 AM
A blue skinned warrior steps out of the shadows, igniting a purple lightsaber, and walking to Liam. He seems to notice Liam's puzzled look--identifying him as friend or foe perhaps?--and smiles slightly.

"My name is Sidar Kondo," he says in a sharp sounding voice--like breaking ice. "Alpha sent me to help, since he has been....otherwise detained."

Sidar stretches his fledging powers of the Force out, and he senses two others not in the fight so far. His mismtahced eyes bore into Rama and he watches for sudden movements...

Vega Van Derveld
Jun 4th, 2001, 12:10:13 PM
Not excactly Vegas favourite place - as previously stated to many - to visit, Tatooine was certainly it's usual self today. As the Knight paced lightly through the sand dunes towards the location of "Liam Jinn" he felt the hot sand whip against the back of his neck as the heat tainted breeze sent his clothing into a flutter.

In the distance, he could see not only Liam, but also Saphire, his apprentice Sieken, and advancing from the right, Sith Master Rama Sha.

Liam was certainly in for quite a fight.

DarthPoreon
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:08:05 PM
[i]DarthPoreon made was sight-seeing on Tatooine when he heard the message. He didn't receive the message; Instead, he felt it through the Force. Hearing things through the Force was DarthPoreon's greatest skill.

He was on a Desert Skiff touring the Great Pit of Carkoon. Poreon easily swayed the Weequay into changing the Skiff's course. Poreon tampered with the engines, tweaking them into a much faster efficiency. A half hour later, Poreon arrived at the Mos Eisley outskirts, where a gathering of Sith and two Jedi waited.

Poreon hopped out of the Skiff and jogged over to stand behind his ex-Master, Rama Sha. His anger swelled as he remembered how his master never payed him mind. Time to take that anger out on the Jedi Poreon thought.

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:12:25 PM
*One hand raised up to shelter his eyes from the burning suns, MnT perched nonchalantly on the roof of one of the less damaged buildings, his black clothes and trenchcoat seemingly one with the shadows they produced.. Fortunately enough, he had quite a vintage viewing point, as the house he was on happened to be right in behind Liam and the Blue one.. He had never met these Jedi before, but had recieved the message of challenge nonetheless..*

*As he sat there, his prescence hidden from the Jedi, MnT smiled slightly, noticing who the other approaching Sith were.. His friends, Sapphire and Vega, Vega's apprentice Seiken, Darth Poreon, and Master Rama Sha...*

... I hope more Jedi arrive.... As it stands, this will be more an execution than a battle...

amichan24
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:24:45 PM
Ami stared into the alley. She seemed to come to Mos Espa more and more recently. She loved to remember her old life; it reminded her of how lucky she was now. She could picture Damel and Evitt running around, getting into trouble, her trying to get them out of trouble... She sighed happily and smiled. Good old days.

Then something troubled her thoughts. Increasing darkness... a gathering of Sith, she suspected. She looked up towards where she thought it came from. Mos Eisley, she thought, or somewhere near that. She jogged over to her A-wing and took off in that direction.

She came upon a sight that confirmed her concerns. A few Sith... and there was Liam, along with a blue-skinned creature. She hopped out of the ship, her hand resting near her lightsaber, as she watched the gathering, feeling somewhat anxious. Why are they all here?

Liam Jinn
Jun 4th, 2001, 02:21:44 PM
Liam watches as new arrivals get situated. He glanced across the sand to notice the sith growing in numbers, but there was one in particular he was looking at. Rama Sha.

"Rama's mine.."

Vega Van Derveld
Jun 4th, 2001, 02:34:30 PM
A Jedi had arrived whom Vega was eager to fight. One Knight, Ami Mizuno. Sending a small message to her via the force, he offered her a challenge.

Nice to see you attending our gathering, Ami. Perhaps today will be the day I finally get to do battle with you, eh?

Bringing his hand down to unclip Seraphim, Vega quickly ignited the bright yellow blade, pausing in his steps as his vision slided to line with Ami's position.

Satine Capashen
Jun 4th, 2001, 03:21:27 PM
A small survelliance drone hovers high above the battlefield-to-be, letting Alpha's computers keep an eye on the young Metathran commander...

Rama Sha
Jun 4th, 2001, 06:01:06 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW Rama's mine he says.

Oh please don't hurt me mister Jinn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nichos Marr
Jun 4th, 2001, 07:41:59 PM
Nichos had arrived shortly after Ami, hopping out of his X-wing. He walked over to a marketplace and bought a canteen of water. On a planet like Tatooine it could come in handy. He pocketed it on one of the few zippers in his jumpsuit. Though it was small, the canteen still contained water, which was rarely found in Mos Eisely.

Nichos strolled the streets casually, keeping an eye out for a Sith or two. He had felt their presences, along with Jedi presence.

"Well isn't that sweet. Mos Eisely has compan--" He broke off his attention for a second. Something to the left had caught his eye. Nichos turned back to see what it was. On the rooftops, masked in shadow a Sith was watching something. Nichos had an idea as a secret grin crept across his face.

A few minutes later, Nichos had managed to get some leverage on the building next to it. He climbed up the roof, masking his own presence. Nichos knew this Sith was doing the same, or else he'd be able to sense him out. Cautiously, he peered over the edge. The Sith known as Miryan No Trunks had his eyes glued to the battle.

With a magnificent flip, the Jedi landed right behind him.

"Look what we have here. A Sith! Or possibly just a wannabe?" Nichos grinned.

Rama Sha
Jun 4th, 2001, 08:15:44 PM
Well this is fun and all, but this place is leaving me......

:: Rama tugs at his collar ::

.....a little hot under the collar. So lets just kill you and get it over with. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

:: there seemed to be a flash, but not of light. Suddenly a ripple in the sands came screaming towards Jinn. It exploded just at his feet sending sand debris into his eyes ::

Sidar Kondo
Jun 4th, 2001, 08:30:23 PM
As Liam is hit in the eyes, the Metathran Warrior jumps at Rama, his saber flashing as he brings it down. The Sith blocks easily, but is unprepared for Sidar's sheer strength. As they clash, Rama strains from the effort. Suddenly, Sidar sweeps Rama's feet out from under him, and then gets back to his feet, hopping away.

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 4th, 2001, 09:00:58 PM
*His composure remaining perfectally fine, if perhaps slightly amused, MnT tilted his head back, until the owner of the voice came into view..*

... No, you were right with the first guess..

*Suddenly, he rolled backwards in a somersault, pushing off with his hands on the ground, and thrusting his feet up in a kick that was, as expected, avoided, albeit with slight difficulty on the part of the Jedi who had not expected it. The force of the push carried MnT swiftly over Nichos' head, landing behind him.*

*In the time it took the Jedi to turn, MnT had already unsheathed "Damnation's Touch" and was holding the tip of the blade mere inches from his face..*

... And I don't suggest you make another comment like that.. To do so would not only be to underestimate me, but also to dishonor me... I doubt you're stupid enough to willingly do that...

*He then bowed down to honor his opponent, and the battle they were soon to take part in, and brought himself into a defensive position, the blade of his sword seemingly exploding in a burst of ki energy that continued to flow through it, casting over the scene, a dark purple hue..*

OOC Edit: ok :)

Nichos Marr
Jun 4th, 2001, 09:39:58 PM
A Sith with a sense of honor. Now I've seen everything. He thought to himself.

Nichos was a Jedi, and usually didn't attack first, but he remembered an old saying. The best defense is sometimes offense.

With a small tug, his lightsaber came off his belt. Nichos smiled at the Sith opposite of him. His blue lightsaber blade ignited, shining brightly in the Tatooine sun.

"Miryan, I'm not stupid, just brave."

He struck at his Sith opponent, aiming for his abdomen. In less then seconds, Miryan's blade was there to block the attack. Nichos followed it up with a slash to the neck. His lightsaber was once again batted away.

Quickly he ducked low to avoid an attack from the Sith and used his leg with added power from the Force to swipe Miryan off his feet. Nichos flipped backwards and held his lightsaber defiantly.

"Why don't we adjourn to somewhere a little less cramped?"

With another backflip, Nichos dropped to the road, using the Force to lighten his fall. Feeling the Light Side flow through him, he prepared for Miryan to join him in the streets of Mos Eisely.

Liam Jinn
Jun 4th, 2001, 11:47:09 PM
OOC: IGNORE THIS FRIGGIN POST! SOME ONE ELSE DECIDED THEY'D FIGHT RAMA!! :mad:

Rama Sha
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:15:40 AM
OOC: Laim.......your and Sindor.....or whatever his name is post conflict. Anyway we can fix that?

Liam Jinn
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:21:46 AM
OOC: I just got rid of the whole damn thing..hurry up and finish with that kid Rama..:)

Rama Sha
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:27:17 AM
OOC: Ok....if you say so. :)

IC:

:: Rama jumps back up to his feet. He examies his coat. ::

You got my coat all dirty! :mad:

:: Rama Charges in at Sidar Kondo, Bringing his saber down towards his. As Sidar brings his saber up to block Rama deactives his, ducks, and rolls between Sidar's legs and jumps up behind him. He promtely turns around and kicks Sidar in the butt. ::

HA HA! Muscles ain't everything kid.

Jedah Lynch
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:27:49 AM
It had been several days now, since a reunion had occured with the Sith Master, now together he and one other approached the area where an meeting of force users was gathering. It was not one of friendship however, it was one of war between two rival force organizations that existed for as long as the Sith could remember.

The Jedi normally seemed at place to stay away yet one had now challenged The Sith Empire. Jedah Lynch wearing a dark robe and cloak heard the sounds of battle before he saw them. The wind lashed at the two Sith causing their cloaks to fly behind them as the bits of sand whipped against their clothing, now they saw the Sith and Jedi doing battle as they neared, it had been a short trek through the sands and now they were ready to strike if any more foolish Jedi dared to show up. The Sith Master did not need to look at the other near him to know they would be ready.

Kendrick Lynch
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:56:35 AM
Kendrick's wings collapsed to rest on his shoulders, giving him an obscured semblance. He said nothing as he stood by Jedah's side; simply beheld the battle before him. As more Jedi arrived, he would join in the encounter of his old allies. Now, the Sith would work as an enemy, deprived of all noble and pure goodness which once rested in his heart.

Removing his hood with a swipe of his hand, his inflexible gaze constricted to a narrow view. Kendrick rested a hand on his lightsaber, anxious for battle to begin. For now, he simply waited.

Liam Jinn
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:59:06 AM
Liam leaned against the side of a building waiting either for Rama to get done with that punk or some sith who was stupid enough to attack him..

Dark Jedi Leia Solo
Jun 5th, 2001, 01:22:50 AM
**As Liam leaned against the wall, he felt a sudden sharp pain in his back then, at that same instant, coughed up blood as the blade of a very familiar Katana came through his stomach, having been run through his back and out his gut. Another familiar smeel fills his nostrils as the black cloud of smoke she appeared in drifts towards him. She twists the blade in the wound as she leans over his shoulder and laughs before whispering**

“Remember me?”

**She grabs his hand holding his lightsaber and wrenches it up in a hammerlock as she pulls the Katana blade free.**

“I remember you foolish one.”

**The hilt of the Katana is smashed against the back of the head and he is sent falling forward, as she steps back, holding both his saber and his old Katana.**

Liam Jinn
Jun 5th, 2001, 01:44:10 AM
Liam comes to lying in blood soaked sand. The pain hit him an instant later. What the hell had happened??! He rolled over painfully to see Leia with a bloody Katana in one hand and his saber in her other. No, not Leia..The feeling of this one was cold, it was the clone again. Liam used the force to stop as much of the bleeding as he could but the pain was still there.

"Ah...figures...you would...fight...like the coward you are..Can't even...fight me...with.." Liam starts choking on the blood building in his airway. He eventually spits it all out and calms himself. Maybe he wouldn't get away this time. He didn't care. He calmed himself and focused on the wall behind the clone. A few seconds later it came craching down on her and Liam's saber flew within reach. He sat up slowly and grabbed his saber, igniting it. The rocks that had fallen on the clone were starting to move so he started moving faster. He stood up and ran his saber over his wounds. That would seal them long enough for him to think of something. Liam deactivated his saber and threw it against the rocks, breaking it into pieces.

"You wa..nted my saber...now you....got it.."

Liam collasped in the sand as his pain took over him again.

Dark Jedi Leia Solo
Jun 5th, 2001, 02:02:22 AM
**The rubble shifted and moved and slowly a bloody woman’s arm came out, followed by the rest of her as she stood. The back of her hair was drenched in thick red liquid from the wound she had sustained. Standing gingerly on what appeared to be a broken leg, she raised a hand to the back of her head and then brought it back in front of her face.

The sight of her own blood, on her hand, made her eyes suddenly go completely black, with rage. The anger pushed away the pain and she limped through the rubble, approaching where Liam had fallen in the sand. He was beginning to stir again, as the brown sand became darker with the pooling of his blood upon it. Spinning the Katana in her hand she brought it down into his chest with tremendous force, effectively pinning him to the ground with his own weapon.

With her bloody hand, she reached down and drew a line with it across his forehead. She then stood and limped away, leaving him to suffer the wounds by his own blade.**

Liam Jinn
Jun 5th, 2001, 02:15:35 AM
Liam laid in the sand, helpless. He managed to stop the bleeding enough to where it wasn't flowing out of him. External bleeding wasn't his problem, it was the internal bleeding that would kill him. But, he didn't care anymore. He laid in the sand with a katana sticking in his chest. He moved his head into a position to where he would watch the fighting. He didn't feel the pain anymore, his body was numb. His eyes kept trying to close but he managed to keep them open to watch the fighting.

Dark Jedi Leia Solo
Jun 5th, 2001, 02:29:05 AM
**She arrived at her TIE Defender, which was hidden between a couple of large dunes some distance away and climbed in. The small fighter lifted off and disappeared as it left the planet and entered hyperspace once in the blackness of space. She needed to return home quickly to tend to her own wounds and tell her Master of what she had done. Would he be angry that she had lost the trophy she had acquired from the Jedi so long ago, without even being certain if her victim was dead? Or would he be pleased that she had once again done battle?**

Liam Jinn
Jun 5th, 2001, 02:51:52 AM
Liam laid in the hot sand, cooled only by his spilled blood. Who knew, maybe some jedi would help him..

Rama Sha
Jun 5th, 2001, 04:07:45 AM
I can save you Liam.........all you have to do is ask.

:: Rama bent down next to the battered Jedi, he looked over his shoulder to see Sidar Kondo still wildly searching for him. Rama had easly slipped away. This new Force user was fairly strong, but lacked speed and intelligence. ::

You see this Liam......no one to help you. No one to save you. Is this the Greater Jedi Order You had in mind. Ones that let innocents suffer......and refuse to help their own. And here is the biggest joke of all........You'll die here, and not a one of them will even shed a tear for you. They'll replace you so fast it'll make your head spin. Think about it Liam....

:: Rama Rose a turned back to Sidar. ::

I'll be back to hear your answer.

:: Rama light his saber and charged back into battle. ::

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 07:25:04 AM
watches from a another building.laughs softly...man this is gonna be one hell of a fight.takes off her cloak an sits to watch the battle.

Sidar Kondo
Jun 5th, 2001, 09:13:51 AM
Sidar feels a warning sense in the Force, and comes up quickly to block. His purple lightsabre clashes with Rama's own sabre, sparks flying. Sidar looks Rama straight in the eyes, his one blue eye and one green eye boring into Rama's.

"The leader of the Sith Empire doesn't seem so tough..." Sidar says tauntingly. Rama takes the blue skinned warrior by suprise and let's lose a strong high kick, knocking the Metathran backwards. Enraged, Sidar runs at Rama, faking a left roundhouse. As Rama dodges it, he gets slammed in the gut by, what feels like, a freight train. Rama flies backwards, and as he hits the ground, he feels two broken ribs, alond with some bruises. Sidar gets back into a fighting posture, looking carefully at the Sith.

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 09:31:17 AM
cringes slightly...OUCH!!!!

demonnight148993
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:05:23 AM
that blue dude is one tough guy...hehe too bad.takes out a can of mountain dew an opens it to take a drink.

Liam Jinn
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:38:49 PM
Liam laughed but it came out as him choking. When he was through choking he watched Rama fight. Heh, Rama wasn't too bright for a sith master..Liam would rather die than let Rama help him. Lets see how long it'll take him to figure that out..

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:38:10 PM
A Cloaked Jedi Master walked along side of a Dune on Tatooine, noticing the peril before her. She quickly spied Liam lying injured in the sand. Leia took note of her surroundings, quite a few sith were about, several of which she has come across in the past::

::Standing not too far away from Liam was Rama Sha, Sith Master of TSE. The Jedi Master unclasped her saber from her belt and flicked the activation button as she slowly made her was towards Laim::

Rama..I have no qualms with you. Just let him be.

::Leia eyed Rama as she slowly knelt next to Liam. Placing her hand on his injury. The outersurface started the healing process...but the internal injury would take some time to heal::

::The Jedi Master slowly rose to her feet...and glared at Rama::

You really thought Liam would go to the darkside then face death. Foolish sith..you should know us Jedi would rather die then fall to the Darkside.

The Darkside is a fate...worse then death.

::The Jedi Master still remained by Liam's side holding her saber with a force grip...waiting for some whitty response from the Sith Master:;

Sidar Kondo
Jun 5th, 2001, 05:20:34 PM
As Rama is picking himself up off the sands, Sidar steps over to Leia and asks, "How's bad are Liam's injuries?"

Seeing Leia's puzzled face, Sidar smiles wryly and says, "I am Sidar Kondo, second in command of Alpha's fleets. He sent me here, since he has been...uh..."

Sidar sends the thought out to Leia so strongly that she doesn't need to concentrate much at all to read it.

Alpha's been captured by Sorsha Kasajian. He's being held prisoner at TBH

DarthNuriko
Jun 5th, 2001, 06:24:15 PM
Sidar suddenly feels a strong presence lifting him up in the air. *WHACK!!* He's slammed hard into Liam Jinn.

:lol:

Sidar Kondo
Jun 5th, 2001, 06:38:25 PM
As Sidar is about to land on Liam, he puts his arms out, touching the ground. He swings himself over Liam, knowing that his massive bulk would crush the JEdi is he landed hard enough. The Metathran rolls, and comes up on his feet, drawing a dagger, and recalling his lightsabre, reigniting it. He looks at Nuriko and sneers, his eyes flashing.

"Ah, Rama's toady..."

Liam Jinn
Jun 5th, 2001, 07:00:35 PM
Liam was pale, maybe Leia was too late. He slowly and painfully looked at her and smiled.

"Leia...just go...on..th.ere's no use...in..th.a.t...now...Would..yo.u...be a...dear and...remove my katana...from my chest?.."

Liam started coughing after he finished what he needed to say. He wasn't going to leave this fight this time. He didn't even get a chance to fight!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 5th, 2001, 07:22:24 PM
**Leia using the force to enchance the strength in her right hand pulled the katana out of Liam (OOC: I thought this was not there sorry). Quickly she teared a piece of her robe applied some pressure and called upon the force for healing**

**Knowing she had little time, Leia activated a remote to her X-wing, which momentarily arrived as it was originally landed nearby. As the X-wing descended near them, Leia grabbed Liam with her right arm around his left shoulder as they made way for her ship**

**Turning back to Sidor momentarily**

I have to get Liam to a med unit right away. I am sorry to leave in a hurry. May the Force be with you

**With that the two quickly embarked in Leia's ship. The Jedi Master quickly punched the coordinates and moments later they took off heading for hyperspace back to GJO**

DarthNuriko
Jun 5th, 2001, 08:31:00 PM
*croaks* ;)

She activates her lightsai and then switches the emitter on it. The blade curved into a whip. She jumped back and lashed the lightwhip out at Sidar.

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 5th, 2001, 08:58:29 PM
*As he stood, he watched the Jedi leap off the roof.. it was true, this was not the most opprotune(sp?) of arenas.. Quickly, he leapt forwards, flipping his sword around in his hands, so the bulk was facing downwards. As he descended towards the ground, he raised the sword up above him, as if preparing to stab it into Nichos. Naturally, just before MnT would have hit him, the Jedi leapt backwards, seemingly preparing to lunge forward in a retaliatory strike. However, as he landed, MnT thrust Damnation's Touch into the ground, the energy coursing through the blade exploding outwards in a powerful shockwave that not only cracked the surrounding ground into dust, leaving a small crater around it, but also sent Nichos tumbling backwards through the air, before coming to a halt against the wall of a building behind him.*

*MnT stood, and with a flick of his wrist, spun the broadsword back into a proper defensive position..*

... Perhaps, but I've never heard of Anyone being "brave" enough to willingly bring about their own defeat..

*His expression remained calm, and he continued, before Nichos had the chance to rebutte..*

... Or do you not realize that underestimating, and angring a Sith, myself in particular, is a sure-fire way to lose..?

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2001, 09:00:58 PM
*an Advanced TIE Interceptor tore out of h6yperspace, right in front of an escaping X-Wing... LV snarled and put her shields to full, letting off a full volley of quad lazers at the incoming X-Wing*

*she opened her channel to any of her Sith brethren*

And here I thought I was too late to join the party!

*she banked her ship as a good number of her shots rang true, knocking solidly against the X-Wing's nose... the lazers made the X-Wing take evasive, as the Blood's Shadow fell into hot pursuit*

JediKnight Skywalker
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:04:08 PM
having sensed his sisters peril while visting his uncles old farm Luke Jumped into his xwing and accelerated at full throttle into orbit arriving just as the blood shadow fell into hot pursuit, Luke lined up his x-wing and fired his quad lasers at the obsolete imperial craft,

Surprising the attacker the interceptor broke off its attack and veered of sharply to the starboard, Luke followed the manuever and fired several more rounds into the fighter.

force message Leia get outa here

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:26:17 PM
*snarling, she used her ships tight maneuvering and speed to her advantage, corkscrewing until she had placed herself behind the new X-Wings aft... she fired off a volley of strafing lazer shots, crazing the X-Wings shields and making it dance*

*smiling, she flipped a switched... of course, there was no way that X-Wing knew this ship had been modified more ways than just having a larger hull and quantum armor... true, the shape indicated the ship was of an old model, but if any idiot actually read their scans of the ship, they'd find it had quite a bit more than the old model... this ship was slightly larger than your average Interceptor, with shields matching that of an X-Wing... it had a small cloaking device placed inside the belly of the fighter, another reason why it was larger... and it had more than just lazer cannons and proton torps... as the new X-Wing was about to find out first hand*

*LV let off a new volley, this time blue shots rang out... the X-Wing was good and missed three of the blue ion streaks, but the fourth found the X-Wings upper right engine, making it sputter with electricity... she let off another blue volley towards the limping X-Wing, and switched tactics to come around and aim her crosshairs on the fleeing X-Wing... zeroing in, she let a dual fire of ion torps sail through the void of space towards it's intended target*

*feeling it was time to play that old game of cat and mouse, she flipped her ion cannons and torps back to their original statis, and flipped a new switch... her ship cloaked, and vanished*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:44:59 PM
::Hearing Luke's Force Message Leia sends one bakc to her brother::

Thank you Luke..I am outta here. See you at the base

::The Jedi Master hit full throttle sending her X-wing immediately for hyperspace..with a blinding speed of light..the craft could no longer be seen as it headed for its final destination::

JediMaster Skywalker
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:55:23 PM
Luke received Leia's message and breathed a sigh of relief.

now where did that little trouble maker go, my own fault for underestimating that ship, i know always check the scans.

Luke turned his xwing back towards the planet going as fast as his 3 engines would take him.

Luke flew very erractic so as not to enable his foe to get a good track on his course.

Luke entered the planets atmosphere and headed for the surface.

his ever faithful droid was able to give him a little more speed by compensating for the damaged engine.

(edit: fyi jediknight sywalker and jedimaster skywalker are the same)

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:55:48 PM
*LV watched as the fleeing X-Wing jumped into hyperspace, and frowned... well, no need for those ion torps to go to waste*

*pressing some buttons on the pad she had on her console, she programed the torps to head for the remaining X-Wing... both veered sharply and accelerated, heading for the X-Wings aft... eh, let him play with those for awhile*

JediMaster Skywalker
Jun 6th, 2001, 12:07:36 AM
Luke heard his R2 unti shrill a warning

I see'em 2 torps coming fast, get me some more speed, and i see if we can evade em.

Luke pushed the injured x-wing for all it was worth, but the torps. were gaining on him, then luke had an idea, he switched to proton torpedoes and then on manual targeting, Luke fired one, then catching it with the force he altered its course to fly right behind him, he pulled up his aft scanner and nudged it right into one of the torpedoes path, his scanners registered an explosion, one down one to go, the torpedo was still gaining on his luke launched his counter measures and dove his fighter down and to the port

with the torpedo temporarily blinded by the counter measures he was able to manuever behind it and he switched to his quad lasers and blew the final torpedo into dust.

Rama Sha
Jun 6th, 2001, 12:07:46 AM
OOC: is Luke the Unibomber? O_O :eek:

IC:

::A Green blade explodes through Sidar's left Leg. Then a arm comes up and Wraps around Sidar's neck Pulling him backwards. Rama turns the saber still stuck in his leg ::

You really shouldn't call my wife a toady. Now she is gonna hurt you.......Hurt you bad and im gonna hold you. And after we're done you'll wish for death.

Lady Vader
Jun 6th, 2001, 12:49:43 AM
OOC: :lol: !!!

IC:

*LV watched as the injured X-Wing went into evasives and manuevers to avoid the ion torps... she watched the display with interest, squinting her eyes at the first torp exploding... yes, the pilot was good*

*she throttled her cloaked ship towards his as he began a run towards the last torp... just as he fired his lazers at it, she fired her ion cannons again, coming from above him... all four ion blasts hit the top of his X-Wing, right smack where the top engines were... she watched as the electricity danced around the top of his ship, engulfing the engines there and part of the R2 unit nestled there*

*she veered her ship to avoid coliding with the top of his, as he struggled to regain control of his limping ship*

angellink11
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:06:30 AM
Kyle came out of hyperspace inside the **Faith** he looked around and brought his engines to max. He hoped he still had time to help anyone that was in trouble. Than he saw an X-wing struggling to stay in control. He opened a channel to the ship and spoke.

"Hello. Need any help."

Kyle aited but got no message. Than he saw the reason the ship ha dbeen hit with and ION canon. He than brought shields to full and sent a force message to the person inside the ship.

**"Hello. This is Kyle Horn. If you can send me a message through the force."**

Kyle sat their and waited for a reply.

amichan24
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:23:20 AM
ooc: My apologies, Vega. Just haven't been around recently. :)

ic:

Ami noted Vega's message. He had hinted that he wanted to fight her...

"Very well then, Vega," she said aloud as she stared at him. "If you wish to fight me, then so be it." She did not reach for her lightsaber; instead, she let herself slip into a meditative state. She quietly breathed, letting herself become more and more in tune with the Force. She waited for his strike.

Vega Van Derveld
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:53:37 AM
OOC: No probs, Ami :)

IC:

Excellent the Knight hissed, just at audiable level.

Feigning a regard tainted with admiration as he watched the Jedi, Vega began to walk slowly towards her, pondering her meditational state.

Wake up from your dream, Ami he whispered, Seraphim stiffly held at his side as he approached her, his mind blocking all out but the force, the battle at hand, and his rage.

Nichos Marr
Jun 6th, 2001, 05:43:56 PM
"Actually Miryan, it's the best way to win a fight. See, the Ape-like Sith get so worked up, they exhaust fast. Not to mention the blinding rage."

Nichos grinned at his opponent. Suddenly, two clumps of sand came flying from each side. Miryan managed to dodge the first clump, but the second smacked him right in the face. For that split second, Nichos ran forward. He executed a drop kick, attacking Miryan's chin.

The Sith's head went up as he fell back to the ground. Nichos knew it would be the oppurtune time to attack, while Miryan was temporarily blinded with sand.

He raised his hand and slwoly moved it to the side. Miryan moved with his hand, dragging across the sand. Nichos continued the motion, now with his other hand. The Sith slid back across the sand. Nichos kept on repeating the motion, watching as Miryan dragged himself across the sand. He knew the Sith would be angrier then ever now.

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 6th, 2001, 06:12:27 PM
:: Sieken Has landed his defender several hours before the previous goings on, his sniper rifle aimed at jinns head but not off safety, he zoomed in to maximem lengh and saw ladey vadar a leader he did admire alot he quickly switched back the jinn and watched in humour as the great Sith Empire closed around him::

http://www20.brinkster.com/warrenssigshop/SK_Sig.jpg

demonnight148993
Jun 6th, 2001, 06:18:15 PM
::sees what happens to a fellow saiyan::wtf!!!

JediMaster Skywalker
Jun 6th, 2001, 07:52:40 PM
Luke's xwing started spinning through the sky, after a few moments he was finally able to gain control, now he new how his father felt when Han solo sent him spinning through space.

Luke knew that his craft was badly damaged, he was down to only one engine, so he toggled on his comm system

<font color=red>Mayday Mayday, this is rogue commander under attack, three engines are out, hyperdrive inoperable, setting down in the dune sea</font>

Luke received the force message and replied back any assisstance you can offer will be appreciated., Luke toggled the transmission off and throttled back his remaining engine and set the ship down in the middle of the dune sea. Well looks like we have a long walk ahead of us R2.

Luke force lifted the droid out of his socket and examined his damage. ohboy looks like you will be staying with the ship, your motorvators are shot, looks like you and the ship will be in drydock for awhile, Luke gathered up his blaster and saber and grabbed his black hooded cloak from the storage compartment and headed off into the desert.

DarthNuriko
Jun 6th, 2001, 08:24:04 PM
Nuriko grinned and started punching and kicking Sidar furiously with force-empowered blows. She ceases her attack as Rama continues to hold him and turns her palms face up. Two blades slide out of from under her gloves and she jumps up and slices them down, making two side-by-side cuts along Sidar's chest...

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 6th, 2001, 08:29:08 PM
*Suddenly, a powerful force push shot across the scene, a wake of dust acting as the only visual. In an instant, it collided with Nichos, who found himself sailing rapidly away from his opponent. Before he knew it, Nichos' head crashed against the wall of a building behind him, his body following a fraction of a second later, the blunt of the force already taken out on his skull and neck..*

*As the Jedi fell face-first into the dirt, MnT was standing up, tears cleansing the dirt from hs eyes, before being wiped off his face onto the sleeve of his trenchcoat..*

... Not Only are you Dishonorable, but you're Pathetically deluded as well.. The strength of the Sith lies in their ability to Control and Feed off their rage.. To become Stronger from it..

*Even as he spoke, MnT was striding over to the Jedi, who was slowly getting back up, his upper torso and head in particular bobbing from the nasty headache that now plagued his thoughts... As he reached him, he kicked Nichos' saber away, it rebounded off a wall and dissapeared around the side of the building. He held his left hand forward, the force clenching around the Jedi's throat, and lifting him up, against the wall..*

.. And that includes the strength to keep on fighting Long after their opponents cannot...

*As if to punctuate the last sentance, MnT thrust his fist forward in a series of 3 force-enhanced piston-smash punches to the face.. Multiple crunches were heard as Nichos's nose shattered, and the area of wall behind his head began to crack..*

*Dropping the Jedi, MnT backed away into a defensive position, his composure still perfectally calm.. Jedis dishonoring him seemed to be a regular event now, and he was getting much more used to fighting all out when neccesary...*

angellink11
Jun 6th, 2001, 09:00:25 PM
Kyle smiled. So it had been Rogue Commander that been been shot at. Well at least he new the man would live. That was a good thing. He than turned his sensors on once he got low to the surface of Tatoinne. He though did not land. Finally his sensors picked up the X-wing. He pulled the ship around and headed towards it. He than soon saw the ship in the Dune Sea.

"Anyone that got stuc out here for to long wouldn't last long. Even if they wher a Jedi."

Kyle than switched his sensors for lifeforms and picked up some not to far away. Most likely Tusken Raiders. than he sent a force message to Luke.

**"This is Major Horn of Wraith Squadron. If you can send me some sort of a signal that would be a big help on finding you."**

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 6th, 2001, 09:13:51 PM
::Suddenly out as it seemed nowere "The Ravens Claw" Sieks TIE Defender swooped behinde Kyle letting loose lazer blasts hitting kyles cockpit and engine, as the blasts hit the cockpit it decompressed the pit and sent oxigen out::

" DANG I LOVE THIS JOB!" Came a voice from over the comlink but kyle was preoccupied with the cocpit damage...

angellink11
Jun 6th, 2001, 09:33:51 PM
OOC: Hello. Shields where on full Sieken so that is kinda hard for you to do. but i'll go along with it...*shakes his head*

IC: Kyle pulled a couple switches and than ran out. He grabbed a rod and held it as he went to the lower levels of the ship and switched the shield power with the lasers than he brought up life support and pulled some things out and slapped them bac together. Once he was done he looked at what he ahd done and than went to the cocpit. He than hit a switch and smiled as engines came back online and so did the sheilds. Kyle than flipped another switch which brought air pressure back to it's appropriate level.

"Excellent."

Than Kyle pulled a small hook and smiled as his lasers came online and started to fire at the TIE Defender. He watched as he saw the Defender go to Evasive. Kyle turned and went to the Torpedo launchers in the bac. He smiled and turned to Corran that was in the cocpit.

Corran: "Let's see how good the rooky is."

Corran than took the lasers off automatic fire and took control of them. He fired rapid shots around the TIE Defender. Kyle smiled as it went in his taargeting brakets. He fired one shot and watched as it streaked off towards the TIe than once he saw it get close enough he triggered the self detonate on the launcher with him and watched as it exploded covering the ship. than the TIE came outof the cloud with it's engines on fire.

"He's not to good Corran. We just wasted a perfectly good torp...ahhhh it wasn't to much of waste we got him off our tail after all. All right get me a comm. line to that ship. Let's see who this kid is."

Kyle said as he got back into the cocpit.

Sidar Kondo
Jun 7th, 2001, 09:24:50 AM
Sidar grunts in pain, and uses his feet to kick Rama in the groin, making him loosen his grip. Sidar throws Rama off, into Nuriko, and then retrieves his sabre, igniting it. The MEtathran's hyper-clotting had already stopped the bleeding of his cuts, and now it was time to repay them for their kindness. As Nuri charges Sidar, the blue-skinned warrior dodges, and gives her a back kick, knocking her to the sand.

DarthNuriko
Jun 8th, 2001, 01:20:43 AM
Nuriko rolls forward and onto her feet. She crouches down defensively and hisses at him.

Sidar Kondo
Jun 8th, 2001, 10:36:23 AM
Sidar smiles, and Nuriko pauses. What was he smiling about?

As Nuri is distracted, Sidar quickly takes out his blaster and shoots....

{OOC:Editted to make more realistic. Good point Miryan.}

amichan24
Jun 8th, 2001, 11:26:05 AM
She smiled in a dazed way, mocking him. "Dream, Vega?" she said quietly. "Then perhaps I've dreamed this."

In a fluid movement, her lightsaber was in her hand, ignited, and coming toward Vega's chest. He blocked it - good, this could prove to be quite interesting. She focused, drawing in the peaceful feeling of the dunes around her. She tried to hit him twice. He blocked her advances, but he was slowly being pushed backward. She swung towards his head, and, while their sabers were locked, she slowly pushed him down, seeing how long he could stay up with his back bent. She quickly swept his feet out from under him, letting him crash onto the hot sand. She kept her saber trained on him as she backed up a couple of steps. She wasn't going to get rid of him that easily. She waited for him to get up.

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 8th, 2001, 11:26:51 AM
ooc: of Course a Sith Lordess would be distracted by a smile long enough that she wouldn't notice, and therefore couldn't dodge or deflect against a blaster shot :)

Rama Sha
Jun 9th, 2001, 12:41:37 AM
:: Rama grabbed his crotch in pain, the reaches down his pants and pulls out and Orange and Green Cup ::

Never leave home with out it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Oh man.....

:: Rama jumps up and runs over and kicks Sidar in the back of the leg making his blater fire zip up and over Nuri ::

Vega Van Derveld
Jun 9th, 2001, 08:50:33 AM
Momentum and gravity were key, and this was shown in pratice as Vega rocked back onto his shoulders before pushing himself up into the air, kicking his legs forward in an almost half flip to get to his feet.

A dream you will have had...

Moving forward to the right, Vega began to pace around Ami. She returned the favour and the to strode around in a circle, each with their saber ready to pounce at any second.

...however now it shall become a nightmare.

Being the first to move offensively, Vega lunged forward towards Ami drawing his saber from by his left foot to swing it diagonally upwards towards Ami's right shoulder.

Nichos Marr
Jun 9th, 2001, 10:19:47 AM
Nichos managed to raise himself up on one hand. He shook his head and spit out a little blood. Nichos slowly nodded as he burst out into laughter.

"You are by far, the funniest Sith I have met!" He kicked off the ground and backflipped, landing on his feet. "But if you do have a sense of honor, I am weaponless. Will you dishonor yourself and fight me with a weapon?"

The Force is my ally, Nichos thought quietly. He closed his eyes, resting a hand on his temple. Focusing on the Force around him, he pushed back the amount of pain. His other hand slowly raised up to wipe blood off his nose. He began an internal healing method he had learned, that could be used in battle. Nichos' healing techniques were extremely good for a Jedi Knight. He had practiced a lot.

Instantly, Nichos began to feel out every little sand and rock particle around Miryan. He manipulated them with the Force, raising them off the air. Suddenly, all of the particles began to twirl around Miryan creating a small cyclone. Beads of sweat formed on the Jedi's head as he executed this difficult move. As the cyclone twirled, encasing Miryan, it began to attack him from the inside.

Sand clumps and small pebbles zoomed by, beating him in the face and other body parts, leaving blood marks and bruises. Nichos still concentrated. He was planning to tear Miryan up in the cyclone.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply.

Sidar Kondo
Jun 9th, 2001, 07:14:42 PM
Sidar spins around and faces Rama.

"Little protective aren't we?"

The Metathran punches Rama, who dodges, and manages to land an uppercut to Sidar's jaw. Sidar steps backwards, shaking his head.

"ouch..."

Talth
Jun 9th, 2001, 11:35:03 PM
OOC: WTF? A SW Metathran with the name of a Jamuuran? Thats pretty..uhh....MESSED!

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 10th, 2001, 05:56:41 AM
*MnT grinned at the words, wondering where the Jedi was getting his ideas from.. He had no intention of fighting with a weapon, so long as his opponent fought with the same.. He enjoyed hand to hand fighting, it was what he was best at.. He knew not why the Jedi had said he was the "funniest sith" he had ever met, but was not about to take complaint or compliment from it, the sand around him was moving..*

*MnT watched in slight wonder, as the sand, and other such particles in the air began to toss around... In no time at all, a veritable tornado was surrounding him, beating him with skin piercing fragments of ground... Suddenly, he dashed towards Nichos, whom, still concentrating, brought the cyclone with him. Covering his trenchcoat over as much of himself as he could, he brought himself right up to the Jedi, until the cyclone began tearing into him as well, and Nichos lost his concentration..*

*The moment the wind began to die down, MnT let out an audible growl of effort, from the strength he was putting into his leg, and reached out to Nichos's face with a powerful force-enhanced snap-kick that tossed the Jedi back, his head connecting with the wall behind him, providing a pivot point for his body to flip on.. It did so rather efficiently, before the momentum died, and he crashed back into the dirt, his torso twisting over his head wickedly, as he landed face-first...*

*Taking no pleasure in the effect of his attack, MnT backed away to a safer distance, brought himself back into his defensive position, and near-growled..*

... Get up...

Sidar Kondo
Jun 10th, 2001, 12:44:45 PM
{OOC:Yeah, but it works. I mean, MTG names don't exactly have to match around here.}

JediMaster Skywalker
Jun 10th, 2001, 04:22:38 PM
As Luke headed out into the desert he received a communication over his comlink that he had linked from his xwings' transceiver

**"This is Major Horn of Wraith Squadron. If you can send me some sort of a signal that would be a big help on finding you."**

Luke turned back to his xwing- "artoo, activate your homing becon and set to this frequency,

Luke Transmitted a response on the same frequency, "This is commander Skywalker transmitting homing beacon on republic frequency baker, respond on republic frequency charlie over.

Luke climbed up into the xwing and transferred his frequency to the republics charlie band.

artoo start broadcasting the homing beacon on republic band baker.

and lets see if anyone arrives.

angellink11
Jun 10th, 2001, 05:04:09 PM
Corran: "Kyle we got a homing beacon transmitting on the NR frequency."

Kyle smiled he was glad that he had that frequency placed in the ship.

"All right, we'll head towards there. Keep the tail guns locked onto that TIE Defender. If it makes any hostile move towards us shot it down. Don't kill the person he/she might have something usful for us."

Nichos Marr
Jun 10th, 2001, 06:18:27 PM
"Damn...I guess I should start trying now." Nichos lifted his head from the sand and spat at the sandy ground.

He focused on the Force and swallowed hard, pushing back the pain and trying to regain his blurry eyesight. The feeling of nausea and the bruises on his body distracted his thinking patterns, but he managed to get a good grasp on the Force.

Nichos kicked off the floor and stood up, grabbing his head, supressing the pain.

He stretched his arms out and positioned them very karate-like. He fixed his leg stance to make him look like he was ready to pounce on Miryan.

"I am Nichos Marr, Jedi Knight of the Greater Jedi Order." He compressed his hands into fists, cracking his knuckles. "As an actor on Rodia, I played part in various plays. I was taught how to fight the Rodian way in both Street fighting and Shee-Quee Ar. You will not best me!"

Twisting his arms he pointed them both at Miryan, formed in an x. Slowly his fingers moved. With them a piece of wood rafter broken from a sidewalk market raised slightly above the ground. With amazing speed, it flew straight for Miryan, coming in from the side. The Sith noticed it and jumped into the air to avoid it. Like a boomerang, the piece of wood came back, and struck Miryan in the leg, just as he was coming down.

Nichos watched the piece of wood collide with the Sith, and manage to throw him off balance. He let go of concentrating on the wood and sprinted for the stumbling Sith. Nichos winded up a punch and struck Miryan in the face, knocking him down.

He flipped backwards and wiped the trickling blood from his nose. Nichos went into a defencive stance.

"Your turn..." He forced a grin.

DarthNuriko
Jun 10th, 2001, 11:53:46 PM
Nuriko uses her battle whip and snatches Sidar's blaster. "Fetch, boy!" With a loud crack, she snaps the whip and sends the blaster flying off into the distance. It lands a ways off in the dirt.

The second Sidar looks at where she flung the blaster, she charges him and slams her elbow into his face, knocking him back.

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 11th, 2001, 03:49:51 AM
*Reflexively rolling backwards into a somersault from the punch, MnT quickly regained his footing, and brought a hand up to his face.. His nose was bleeding, but it wasn't broken.. He wiped away the liquid, and spoke, his tone showing no signs of being impressed from the Jedi's words..*

... My name is Miryan no Trunks. Knight of The Sith Empire. As a Martial Artist on my homeplanet, I trained and rapidly surpassed my masters in every practice offered. Merely by practicing on my own. Since coming to TSE, My skills have improved greatly from the heavy training. The only people who have bested me in combat are Sith Master Jedah Lynch, and Sith Master Lord Dagger... My record will remain as such...

*Watching the surprise grow on the Jedi's face, MnT suddenly took off in a full dash. His long strides covered the distance faster than Nichos could prepare for, and to add to the confusion, at the last moment, he ducked over. He planted his hands on the ground, and pushed off with his legs, spinning his lower torso up and over. His legs catching around Nichos's head, MnT pushed off with his hands, the momentum still helping in propelling him upwards.. Quickly, he leant forwards, toppling Nichos over backwards with him. he used the force to further his momentum, and allow him to go into a full on somersault, Nichos caught in between his legs. The roll came to a halt when Nichos's body smashed half into the ground, half into the wall, with a sickening crunch.*

*Rolling away from the Jedi, MnT brought himself back to his feet, and began pivoting his joints, cracking them, and limbering up.. The fight had started, so he felt he might as well get himself ready for it..*

Sidar Kondo
Jun 11th, 2001, 11:39:20 AM
Sidar stumbles backwards, but regains his footing in time to dodge a kick from Rama. He jumps backwards, rolling and picking up his lost sabre, igniting the purple blade. The blue-skinned warrior reaches into a pocket on his arm and pulls out a second sabre. The blade ignites with a snap-hiss, a acid yellow blade popping out of the metal hilt. Sidar backs up, looking at both Rama and Nuri, his sabres held at the ready.

amichan24
Jun 11th, 2001, 12:45:01 PM
Ami twisted sharply away from his swing, keeping her arms tight to her side as she bent away from Vega's saber. As her saber arm came back around, she extended it, lashing out at Vega's thighs. He quickly blocked it. She pushed her saber against his lock, giving her the momentum to spin back around and swiftly punch him in the jaw. He took a step back, and she was ready. She aimed for his left side as he was trying to regain his lost ground. He awkwardly blocked it, giving her enough time to bring her saber against his right leg. She stood, saber forward, ready for Vega.

DarthNuriko
Jun 13th, 2001, 12:49:20 PM
Nuriko grabs her lightsai and activates the emitter on it. The red blade curves into a lightwhip. She cracks it at him, the whip eating at the ground. Sidar uses his two sabers to block the lightwhip from touching him. Nuriko switches the emitter off... her weapon now a normal lightsai. She charges him, quickly clashing her sai against his two sabres with immense speed.

Sidar Kondo
Jun 13th, 2001, 03:45:35 PM
Sidar grunts, and pushes his sabres into Nuri's sai. The two combatents struggle against each other, until Sidar lands an axe kick to the Sith Mastre's shoulder. She hisses in pain, and Sidar takes the chance, backing up.

Nichos Marr
Jun 13th, 2001, 10:22:05 PM
Nichos slumped down the wall, feeling the pain arise in various parts of his body. He couldn't shake off the headache that plagued his mind, but he was still able to focus on the Force and push back his pain once more. The Force powered him, and gave him extra strength.

He again rose off the ground, in a half stand, half crouching position. Nichos narrowed his eyes at the Sith. "I will not give up Miryan."

Calling on the power around him, Nichos felt his legs strengthen. He bolted straight for Miryan and flipped right over his head. Nichos spun around with a kick to the spine, sending Miryan stumbling. He reached out with the Force and sent a crate stacked up against a wall right into Miryan's stomach.

He didn't stop with that. Nichos took the oppurtunity of reaching the Sith who was partly dazed from being struck by the box. He landed a Force enhanced punch square on Miryan's chest, sending him sliding across the floor. Nichos was amazed at how the Sith managed to keep his balance. He cracked his own neck and assumed a defencive position.

"Bring it on."

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 15th, 2001, 02:53:30 AM
*His expression changing to a grin, MnT flexed, loosened, and re-flexed, and re-loosened the muscles in both chest and back, to test the damage, and increase the speed of the healing process.. He was pleased, the attack to his chest hadn't been a particularly strong one, even though it had knocked him back. That had more been due to the disbalance the crate smashing apart against his stomach had provided. But the kick to his back had landed true, and there would indeed be quite a large bruise there..*

... I'm impressed Jedi.. You managed to land so powerful a blow, from such an akward position, and so truely-aimed also.. I commend you on your skill, and hope you can continue to impress me..

*The moment he finished what he was saying, he pressed off his one leg, carrying him up into a near-horizontal leap that quickly covered the distance between him and Nichos. At the last moment, he thrust his hands downwards, a force-push launching him back up into the air, and over Nichos's head. As the Jedi quickly turned to meet whatever MnT had in store, he realized the Sith was not there.. As he looked up, he realized why not. Holding onto the edge of the roof, MnT's arms were shaking slightly, from the sheer strength and effort that was being pumped into them, for, as Nichos continued to look back, he realized that MnT was holding himself out totally horizontal from the building.. Suddenly though, MnT began to drop.*

*It wasn't actually the entirety of him that was dropping however, as he still held onto the rim of the building. Before the Jedi had the chance to fully recover from the shock of the sight, MnT's legs and torso crashed into him from behind, and pushed him face-first into the wall. As the Jedi re-bounded off the wall, and began to stumble backwards, MnT planted his feet into his shoulders, and began to fall backwards, his legs tucked up at the knees.*

*At about half-way to the ground, when his body was about the same level as Nichos's shoulders, MnT thrust his legs out, leaving the Jedi colliding hard with the wall again, and pushing himself away. He twisted his upper torso down, and caught the ground with his hands, his body flipping over, and him landing, his hands, legs, and body hunched over in a position not unlike that of a runner's-start.*

*This was actually not far at All from the truth, as MnT suddenly broke into a quick dash, a mere 3 or 4 steps carrying him forwards, before he leapt again, his knee rapidly nearing the point in Nichos's neck where skull meets spine, but ready to move if Nichos avoided, and he was suddenly met with only wall to collide with..*

DarthNuriko
Jun 15th, 2001, 07:55:01 PM
Nuriko jumps up and over Sidar, landing behind him and quickly charging him. She tucks her sai near her forearm and smashes her left fist and the butt of her sai in her right hand smack into Sidar's sides with painful precision.

Satine Capashen
Jun 16th, 2001, 02:36:22 PM
The hovering camera watches as Sidar grimaces as he feels two ribs breaking, and automatically uppercuts Nuriko, making her lips bleed severely. The blue-skinned warrior feels out how bad the damage is, and quickly gets into a fighting stance, ignoring the pain.

Vega Van Derveld
Jun 17th, 2001, 08:02:43 AM
Wincing as the Jedis saber blade cut against his shin for a moment, Vega took a step back, twisting Seraphim infront of his body in a quick displace - not unlike a beastlike warning show.

Moving quickly at the girl, Vega twisted his body sideways to slash his saber in a cresent shape horizontally towards her mid section.

OOC: Sorry about taking so long >.<;;

Nichos Marr
Jun 17th, 2001, 10:12:57 AM
Nichos quickly rolled away and used the Force as an added push. Miryan contacted with the wall, his rough skin smacking against the cement. The Sith stumbled backwards from shock, only to meet Nichos' foot, square on his mouth.

Miryan was sent back once again. Nichos stretched his shoulders and wiped the blood from a cut that had formed on his cheek. His back ached terribly, but he still had the Force as his unrelenting ally. An Nichos Marr would not lose this fight without a great battle.

He waited for Miryan to straighten himself. The Sith had a small cut on his lower lip. Nichos just grinned. He stared at a nearby market, only a few steps away from Miryan. A box of fruits raised into the air and hurdled itself at the Sith. Nichos was manipulating the box of fruits with the Force. All the fruits contacted with Miryan, distracting him and leaving his skin with a sticky substance.

Nichos had used this as a distraction. He was running so fast, the Sith didn't even see him. Nichos took a few steps on the wall and then kicked out at Miryan, his foot contacting with the Sith's shoulder. Nichos heard a definate crunch, while he gave one of the strongest kicks he had ever. The Jedi fell back to the ground and stumbled backward. He flipped back twice, and went into a defencive position.

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 17th, 2001, 10:31:12 AM
*Stumbling backwards from the blow, MnT clenched his jaws shut to stop from screaming out.. As the Jedi backed away, MnT reached up to his left shoulder, assessing the damage... It was ****ed, to put it delicately, it seemed the attack had torn the bones of his arm right away from the rest of his skeleton...*

*Cringing from the pain, MnT took some cloth out of one of the pockets of his trenchcoat, offhandedly thanking the dieties for allowing him to have kept it in there from his training, and began to fashion a makeshift sling for his arm.. At one point, the Jedi had begun to rush him, but was sent toppling head of heels, before crashing into the corner of a building with his chest, by a powerful force push..*

*Finishing with the sling, MnT shot off, a sudden dash carrying him right up to the Jedi, who was still struggling to get to his feet. The moment he reached him, he hunched over, planted his left -and forward- foot on the ground, and kicked up with his right foot, twisting his body back for extra strength and momentum. The resulting Bicycle kick landed hard into Nichos's ribcage, what sounded like multiple wet snaps joining the already deafening thud..*

*As the Jedi was tossed through the air, MnT landed the jump, and gathered himself into the best one-handed defensive position he could, hoping his training for such a predicament would pay off..*

Nichos Marr
Jun 17th, 2001, 11:21:42 AM
Nichos hit the ground, his shoulder taking the brunt of the bruise. He laid there for a few moments unsure of what to do. Just as he had done in training, Nichos gathered the Force around him. He felt it flow into his body and fill him with energy, undying energy.

Nichos felt the pain wash away by the waves of Force power he was feeling. He put one hand on the ground and used his good shoulder to raise himself off the ground.

"Tell me, why do you choose the path of darkness? You can do so much more as a lightsider. You have an admirable sense of honor, and great fighting skills." Nichos spit out some more blood, assuming a half fighting, half standing stance. "It really is a shame..."

Nichos called out to the animal lifeforms around him. He called out to anything that could assist him in his battle against evil. Miryan needed to be taught a lesson, and Nichos would not just bugger off until he taught the dark sider that lesson.

The Jedi's eyes flickered open. He had sent his call out to the lifeforms nearby. He was in a half crouching position due to the considerable damage in his rib cage.

"All I can do is....THIS!" Nichos unleashed a surge of white light. It cloaked the area around him as he slipped away. This move was known to be Force Blind. Nichos blocked his presence in the Force, also using it to heal himself. He quietly crept across the town, hoping Miryan would follow.

Every few seconds he would give a hint of his position through the Force, and then scuttle off again.

~ How about a nice game of hide and go seek ~ He sent through the Force, blocking his presence once again.

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 17th, 2001, 11:40:07 AM
*MnT cried out as the blinding white light surrounded the area, wondering for a brief moment, how the others engaged in combat would be faring.. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the force.. He felt the Jedi's prescence moving away.. Good.. at least he'd have time to answer, without worry of ambush.. MnT opened his mind, and telepathically touched Nichos's thoughts with his own..*

" ... I'm Sith, because I know that peace is an unobtainable(sp?) goal, as well as one I would not prefer... My entire life has been fighting, training, and surviving.. You must realize, for me, fighting is honor, and honor is life.. I do thank you for the compliments, but to join the Jedi would be to throw away all meaning in my life.."

*He searched out for the Jedi with the force, keeping his own signature fully hidden as he did so... Catching quick glimpses of Nichos through the force, MnT felt his way amongst the buildings, hunting him down.. As he did so, however, he decided he would not let Nichos have the satisfaction of hearing him coming, and as such, kept himself levitated a few inches above the ground by projecting Ki energy through his feet and legs, hovering along at a good pace... He knew well that he had promised never to use Ki in battle against a foe, but that applied only to those whom there was honor to gain from fighting... By blinding him, Nichos had fully forfeited all honor..*

Nichos Marr
Jun 17th, 2001, 11:58:22 AM
Nichos hopped off the last roof and used the Force to soften the 6 meter fall. He landed at the edge of the town, still continuing to feel the Force coursing through his body. He felt a little more power in his ribs, but they were still sore.

Now the Jedi stood, just outside the town, facing it. He called out with the Force again for anything nearby. Nichos held his healing trance and waited for Miryan to appear. He assumed a defencive position and moved back until he could see everything in the town. He would be able to note if anyone left it.

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 17th, 2001, 01:25:12 PM
::From the small Starfighter insedent a good 30 mins earlier,His TIE Interceptor damaged but not heaverly, he had pulled his Bike out of the small cargo hold and ridden back to the fighting area, he sped out of the town and saw marr quit a long way off...he pushed the bike up to full speed, doing a little chicken run with marr, but sieken by about 2 feet turned the bike narrowly missin marr::

::Sieken Sped past Marr and skiddinng to a hault, smoke came from the tires as he stopped, sieken turned his head around to view the Jedi, he quickly did a 360 degree turn on his bike with just the back weel as smoke fill the place, sieken stopped, revving the bikes engine...::

"Come on marr" he said in his helmet " just try it...

http://www20.brinkster.com/warrenssigshop/SK_Sig.jpg

angellink11
Jun 17th, 2001, 01:44:59 PM
Kyle saw the speeder bike as he and Corran where flying about ground level. He than concentrated and found Sieken's presence on it. He turned and went to the quad canons.

"Well at least I'll get you."

He said as he turned the canons on and staretd to fire. they poured out rapidly than he slowed the rate of fire. He watched as sand started to flow around the bike's trail. He fired constantly not hitting than suddenly Sieken's bike disappeared in the sand cloud. He opened his eyes wide but kept fring maybe he;d nail it. than just as he pressed the tirgger he saw the bie emerge and slam into a small hill. He watched as the Sieken jumped off and the bike exploded.

"Well it took care of that problem for now at least."

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 17th, 2001, 02:11:39 PM
:: Siek Slammed off the bike into a wall rolling down a dune to the bottom about 20ft down that is, siek layed there for a few moments and sprang to life, brushing off the sand and crawling back up the dune..

DarthNuriko
Jun 17th, 2001, 07:02:35 PM
OOC: "The hovering camera watches as Sidar grimaces as he feels two ribs breaking, and automatically uppercuts Nuriko, making her lips bleed severely." Hovering camera? A camera hit me? Can you elaborate?

Satine Capashen
Jun 17th, 2001, 07:15:06 PM
{OOC:Sure. The camera is watching the fighting scene. It is mentioned first in somewhere like the first page. It's a way of Alpha keeping tabs on his second in command (Sidar). You weren't hit by it. Basically sidar's post would've been: "Sidar grimaces as he feels two ribs breaking, and automatically uppercuts Nuriko, making her lips bleed severely. Gets back into a defensive position." Just to clear it up. Kay? :D }

EDIT~ Your sig table is broken

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 17th, 2001, 10:25:30 PM
*MnT knew he was getting close to exiting the city.. but he still had no idea where the Jedi was.. cursed blindness.. However, as he was about to turn a corner that would have led him onto a street that emptied out into the desert, a slight shimmer appeared in the force.. Nichos was out there waiting for him... MnT sat there a moment, considering what his options were..*

*Suddenly, it hit him.... Concentrating heavily on the lifeforce of the planet, MnT felt out a large circle around the Jedi, and began charging the ring with energy.... From Nichos's perspective, in the middle of it, it seemed the ground was glowing, most likely merele a mirage, caused by the heat of the dual suns..*

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 17th, 2001, 10:36:43 PM
:: sieken reached the top of the sand dune, and pells to the floor out of breath, it had taken him 15 minuets to get to the top.., his bike lay dented....he picked the bike up and looked around...he saw MnT....Siek reved the engine and pulled away toward MnT......as he reached him he saw MnT quite hurt, he put his bike on the stand and pulled out a medi pack..

"here ya go dood."...

angellink11
Jun 18th, 2001, 10:22:12 PM
Kyle smiled as Corran pulled the **Faith** he watched as they where about fifteen feet off the ground. Kyle crouched and jumped. He rolled on the ground when he landed. He ran across the desert surface as fast as he could. It took him some time but he had finally reached where the bike had exploded. He breathed in heavily and than opened himself to the force, than he pulled his saber out and ignited the blade. He smiled and spoke to Sieken.

"We have some old business to take care of Sieken."

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 18th, 2001, 11:45:15 PM
:: Siek twisted his body on his bike yaking out a ninja throwing star and throw it to Kyle, inbedding itself in kyles chest sending him back and over the desert dune making him role down a good 20ft::

angellink11
Jun 19th, 2001, 12:25:04 AM
Kyle recovered and pulled the star out. He looked at it and where it had landed. Kyle looked at the hole in his old armor he saw a little blood but nothing to worry about he pulled his vest over the wound and absorbed the force. He sent it all to his legs. He than burst off in a run and stopped directly in front of Sieken.

"I wouldn't try that again if I where you old friend."

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 19th, 2001, 12:39:59 AM
"Your not going to give up are you?"

Siek said getting off his bike and diveing at kyle landing on top of him and punching him like hes never puched before, slam after slam into kyle mouth, kyle beaing dazed from the attack was un-able to do anything, suddenly kyle used the force the push Siek off sending him flying...

Siek breathed heaverly as the two just stared at eatother...

"I aint comming back to the NRCC YOU GOT ME!!!"

angellink11
Jun 19th, 2001, 12:44:05 AM
"I don't care if you want to come bac to the NRCC with me or anyone. I have no intention of taking you there. My intention is settle this matter here and now sith. You betrayed the NRCC's trust, and mine. Besides I haven't trusted you since day one. Oh and while in an X-Wing a good idea would to go to attack position before firing, just to let you now you failed that test."

Kyle went at Siek, but instead of attacking he jumped into the air. He twisted sharply and landed on the ground behind him. He slammed his elbow into the Sith's head and flipped backwards.

"Now we fight traitor."

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 19th, 2001, 12:49:27 AM
::Sieken laughed::
" Your rearly dont know when you quit it do you"

:: As he said that sieak lobbed down a grenade, as kyle gasped in fear it blow into smoke shrouding the area::

:: Sieak ran at kyle as he ignited his green saber (Reaper) and thrusted it through Kyles legs, making it go right through, siek didnt pull it out, instead he pulled the saber up cutting through his upper thigh, making kyle scream in pain::

:: Sieak pushed kyle off::

" Your not worthy a worthy enough aponant to fight Jedi, go play with you little solders"

angellink11
Jun 19th, 2001, 12:58:35 AM
Kyle concentrated on the force. He felt it wrap around him. He absorbed it and set to work on his wounds. It took about three minutes until they where healed partly. Than he pulled a small bacta patch out from his pocket and slapped it onto his thigh. Than he placed one on his legs he looked at them and saw that they where still good for combat use. He got up and slashed at Siek and he blocked the attack.

"I don't play against little soldiers like you sith. I am a Jedi."

Kyle ducked under another lightsaber attack and pushed back. He croched and than suddenly the dessert sand burst around them. He pushed forward concentrating on Sie's presence and suddenly their lightsaber's clashed.

"I'm stronger than most of you believed."

He pushed the sith back and slashed at the siths stomach but he blocked the attack.

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 19th, 2001, 01:04:20 AM
:: As the sabers clashed siek kicked at kyles chest duberling him over, siek then brought the hilt of his saber to the back of kyles head sending his face into the sand, siek then kicked down at kyle making him drown in the sand, but let him up just before he ran out of air, flipping back and landing::

:: Siek proceeded to lobb down 2 (PS-16s) Nail Grenades down and bouncing infront of kyle then blowing up in front of kyle sending nails into kyles back and chest::

" Damn fool kids will never learn"

angellink11
Jun 19th, 2001, 10:59:12 AM
Kyle smiled as he pushed up. He looked at all the nails. He stared to pull them out than decided to leave them. He could tell onlya few of them had gotten through the armor and the rest hadn't.

"Nice try again Siek. My armor protects me from attacks like that. You don't even have the guts to face me honorably. you have to use little toys to defeat me and their failing...horribly."

Kyle ran at him and crouched he than jumped into the air using the force and landed behind the sith and slammed the bac of his saber in the sith's head. Siek pushed forward and fell to the ground and got up but it was to late. Kyle was at his side and kicked him in the face than kicked him in the gut.

DarthNuriko
Jun 24th, 2001, 01:33:48 AM
Nuriko grabs her mouth and glares angrily. Pest! She force-throws Sidar back. He slides into the ground for quite a distance. Nuriko lifts him into the air and throws him down again, face-first into the ground. Sidar lies there, blood oozing into dirt next to him.

Nuriko slowly stalks over towards him.

JediMaster Skywalker
Jun 24th, 2001, 08:14:07 PM
artoo I am going to set off and see if i can find us a lift, you keep monitoring those new republic bands.

whirrr...beep...tweet tweet.

what!?, the recall, oh I forgot about that,

Luke produces a small device from his belt and plugs it into his transmitter in the ship
Luke then pushes the red button and waits for confirmation. after only a few minutes confirmation is received.

Rogue Retrival Team enroute eta. 36 hours

well artoo Looks like we are back to waiting, keep your sensors peeled, I'll setup the shelter, its probably going to be a cool night and i think we are in for a big sandstorm

Miryan no Trunks
Jul 5th, 2001, 09:56:31 PM
OOC: TTT geez. This is too fun a thread to let go to waste like this >_<