PDA

View Full Version : Attention Bounty Hunters!

Yoda Chef
Jun 30th, 2001, 11:39:33 PM
Yoda Chef comes in and looks around with a serious and intent look on his face. He notices that business has been pretty slow lately and hopes someone is nearby. At his side he clutches a brown haversack that jingles of credits.

"Hmmm a bounty I must post. A serious matter this is indeed."

"Patience no more do I have..."

Yoda puts the money on the counter (est. value = 1000 spacebucks initial payment).

"This money and more when completed the task is."

Yoda pulls out a poster and tacks it on the wall.

http://jazzjawa.virtualave.net/pics/kermit.jpg

Kermit

100,000 Space Bucks

Dead (be cautious not to hurt Miss Piggy)

Yoda turns and talks to those listening.

"Love Miss Piggy I do. But mine for her to be, gone this Kermit must be!"

At Yoghurt's will you find him. pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2 (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2)

Yoda Chef
Jul 1st, 2001, 09:19:29 PM
"Serious am I. No bounty hunters are there here?"

Force Master Hunter
Jul 2nd, 2001, 12:19:39 AM
So what is it your after Mr Chef? Kill, capture, maim? The price seems good, so tell me what you want

Azure Regalia
Jul 2nd, 2001, 04:07:27 AM
The Bounty Hunter couldn't help but be attracted by a bounty. She veiwed the poster, studying the picture and the information. Interesting creature. Good money. More or less an easy looking job, though she knew full well appearances of any kind could be deceiving.

She turned to view the tall man standing near the poster, talking to the small being that had set up the bounty. She'd been listening distantly, but now gave them her full attention. She addressed the tall hunter.

So, you will take this bounty?

Reysa Sashara
Jul 2nd, 2001, 04:25:40 AM
OOC: Long timeno see Azure...welcome back...

Yoda Chef
Jul 2nd, 2001, 04:55:45 PM
"Yes yes, very good, a response I did get.

Love Miss Piggy I do... and Kermit, in the way he is. Dispose of him someone must.

Who does this, I care not. Just hurt not my dear love Miss Piggy. To the one who accomplishes this the money goes.

Care I do not how this is done... However, taste good frog legs do, and for me to eat them, good that might be. But find out Miss Piggy must not; Or gone with her my chances will be."

At Yoghurt's Last seen was Kermit: pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2 (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2)

Yoda Chef
Jul 3rd, 2001, 09:30:28 PM
Still interested are you?

Yoda Chef
Jul 4th, 2001, 11:36:12 AM
"Guess not, take my money and go I will."

Azure Regalia
Jul 6th, 2001, 02:47:27 AM
OOC: Thank you, Reysa.

IC:

The Bounty Hunter watches the funny being with the chef hat leave.

Impatient lil bugger, ain't he?

Reysa Sashara
Jul 6th, 2001, 03:00:08 AM
so where ya been all this Time gurl?

Azure Regalia
Jul 6th, 2001, 03:27:56 AM
OOC: I have been attending to real life matters. I have been by to check on the boards, but have only posted in the thread I have going with Sanis. I will be around more, now that I have time. But there will still be times I will be away. I've got to take advantage of the summer and vacation a little.

Yoda Chef
Jul 6th, 2001, 11:16:36 PM
Yoda Chef hangs out nearby.

"Heh heh, when to be patient and when not to be judge for yourself you must; afterall.....

Be mindful of the future, and the past;
for in time, serve dinner you must,
cold you do not want it to become"

~Yoda Chef~