PDA

View Full Version : Return To Elrood

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Feb 22nd, 2001, 03:49:55 PM
The small Corvette touched down on the Elrooden Starport landing pad, its repulsorlifts hissing as it settled. A couple of Techs came running over to the small vessel as the side door opened. Poking her head out, Dalethria felt a strong breeze whipped the small strands of hair around her face. Closing her eyes, she took in the pleasant mixture of aromas coming from the Bazaar. Looks like the landing pad was close to the tapcafs and restaurants and it was her stomach growling, reminding her that it was quite sometime that she ate.

The Captain of the ship hit the side panel and the ramp came down slowly. Dalethria didn't bother to wait. She jumped off and landed gracefully on the ground. Her arms raised to stretch out the sore muscles from sleeping in the small confined ship and relished in being free once again. She was very fortunate that she could find a ride off of Mundo Codru (http://pub4.ezboard.com/fsithempire76244frm13.showMessage?topicID=85.topic ) on such short notice. After what happened, her extended stay away from the Empire just became longer. Adjusting the empty scabbard on her back, Dalethria would have to find a metalsmith here to forge her broken sword, that Summoner gave her, back together.

Damn him. Damn Rama Sha.

Grabbing the small bundle that was her belongings now, she made her way out in the Bazaar proper.

Just as it was when she met Tondry not too long ago, the minds of hundreds of aliens and humans hit her hard. This time she was prepared though. Slowly brick by brick, a mental shield erected before her eyes and all the voices went started to go away. Silence never sounded so beautiful to her. Dalethria might go crazy with what is happening to her but she would be damned if it would be because she couldn't find her own thoughts in a sea of chaos.

Walking through the thick crowd of merchants and customers, her thoughts brought her back to when she was last here. It was a day like this and about this time of year when the Bazaar would have the most traffic coming through. She ended her ties with the Legion, disillusioned that her path was to serve the Dark Side. Returning to her roots before, as a smuggler, seemed to be the best course to try and find her purpose again.

A smile came slowly as she remembered (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3251.topic). It was because of those choices that Dalethria was destined to meet Sith Kat here, not knowing what really laid ahead for her. It seem like cycles ago when it happened.

OOC~ yes this is an open RPG. I just ask that anyone that wants to be in this to write yourself in so that it makes sense why everyone be here ^_^

Anubis Lockheart
Feb 25th, 2001, 05:15:43 AM
Anubis stretched as he sat up in his chair. He had fallen asleep at the controls of his YT-2400 as it was drifting through space. Anubis had seeked somewhere remote for him to get away from it all, and train intensly for a few days where he would not be disturbed. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he looked at the blurry navigation panel in front of him.

"Computer where are we?"

Computer: "We are in the Elrood sector and fast approaching the planet Elrood."

He thought for a moment as he stood up, looking at the planet through viewspace. He didn't know why he wanted to, but Elrood seemed to call out for him to stop there. Being trained to trusts his instincts, he couldn't refuse.

"Alright. Land on this planet. This is the perfect place for isolation."

With a few beeps and clicks the computer located a safe place to land and headed towards it's destination.

------------------------------------------------------------

A short time later the unmarked freighter landed in a small clearing amongst a rainforest. The hatch opened and Anubis looked out, viewing the area he would be staying for a while.

"Perfect."

He walked down the steps and touchdowned on Elrood. It's soft Earth was a welcome change to the hard steel floors of his ship. It was a perfect place to train, yet something felt, Amiss....

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Feb 27th, 2001, 12:24:46 AM
She didn't know how long she sat there staring into the brownish liquid of her tea. Dalethria didn't even really remember walking into Rashall's Grill. The memory of what happened must have subconsciously brought her here to physically move through the motions of what used to be. Looking around, the place hardly change. Still horribly crowded with a ton of beings waiting for tables. Of course for one of Dalethria's abilities in persuasion, the host was quite willing to seat her right away. In her booth of choice to no less.

Dalethria thought about taking another sip of her tea, but the steam had long since gone from the warm fluid. She pushed it away and cupped her chin as she placed an elbow upon the table. What to do first? She needed to find the metal components for her sabre and for that, Dalethria would need to head over to the Smugglers' Strip for something of that nature. Such things were illegal at the Bazaare. The other agenda today was the get her sword re-forged. The best place that Dalethria knew that dealt in blades was Ekkar Armaments. Going to either place was going to take about as much time. Haggling for metal or watching it being repaired? Such decisions.

The chronometer over the bar showed it was getting close to noon. Rashall's was going to get even more crowded any minute and the sabre could wait for now. Opening her pouch, Dalethria left a few coins for her tea. She grabbed her pack and carefully picked up the long cloth that had her broken sword. Looking over at the bar once more, a smile quickly formed across Dalethria's lips and then left just as fast as she turned towards the exit.

Anubis Lockheart
Mar 1st, 2001, 05:03:54 AM
Anubis walked back into his ship, shortly returning with a few objects for his training. Picking up a stun blaster he walks over to the nearest tree, looking up he finds a good spot to perch it.Using the force he lifts the blaster from his hand, ramming it firmly into the tree, Making sure it has plenty of space to move about. He grins as he turns back to his equipment.

"One down.......This might take a while. But it'll be worth it."

As he picked up the second blaster, he felt something weird in his head. Like watching a something burn in the fire. He released the blaster from his hand and watched it fall to the ground. It almost seemed as it fell in slow motion, the blaster hitting the ground with a smack.

When he arrived on this planet, he felt the same thing happen to him. There was something on this planet that he knew. But didnt know what. Walking back into his ship, he gathered up some vital equipment while he spoke to himself.

"I must find out what that is, I must.."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Mar 2nd, 2001, 02:49:04 PM
"WHAT?! Four hundred credits? Have you gone space happy?"

The metalsmith shrugged, "Look Lady, you wanted ah price, I gave ya ah price."

Dalethria took the tip of the broken blade in her hand, "Now look. I remember Ekkar being the best, but not swindlers. The work and time it would take to fix a clean break wouldn't take that long. Hundred credits."

"What? Now your the one that's space happy. No job is worth that little. Three fifty."

She twirled the blade in her hand and smiled, "How about Hundred fifty." The blade's point came down and she slammed it into the table. "That will pay for the nic I just gave you."

The human smith crossed his arms, "I don't care about the nic. Three fifty and that's it."

Damn, she thought to herself. Her attempt to convince the merchant otherwise failed. Her eyes grew dark and she frowned. She was realizing that whatever was affecting her Force ability and spirit ran deep. Something that came so easily before just wasn't there it seemed. It was like her connection to the Unifying Force was completely gone.

Tzvensri
Mar 2nd, 2001, 02:59:06 PM
*Occasionally he spent some time away from his home on Ord Mantell, looking to earn some extra money. This was one of those times. He spent a few weeks during each year with a small booth here on Elrood, seeing what kind of work he could drum up. Blacksmithing wasn’t the most popular of professions anymore, as so many were so dependent on technology in this day and age. Such ancient skills were rarely needed, so he often came to this lavish and busy market to find extra work, besides that which his Lord on Ord Mantell required of him.

Leaning on his anvil, he looked across the marketplace at one of his competitor’s booths and spied the exchange that was taking place, with a sideways grin he had to chuckle to himself, knowing that he would probably be able to get another customer from that swindler. It was quite well known to Tzvensri that Ekkar Armaments, was far to proud of the substandard work they did, and it drove a few of their more thrifty and wise customers to seek other sources for their needs. One reason he set up so close to them, so that people could see there was an alternative.

As he watched the exchange contine he almost choked on the wine he was sipping from when he saw something on the woman doing the bargaining’s chest. Placing his goblet on the table he leaned forward some, trying to get a better look.*

“I’ll be dipped in bronze. That’s the same symbol that m’lord Trace bears. She must be one of his allies. If he finds out I didn’t offer to assist her, I could be in for some trouble.”

*He thought to himself just before he let out a shrill whistle to get her attention, rising his smith’s hammer for her to see, waving her towards him.*

Anubis Lockheart
Mar 2nd, 2001, 06:04:10 PM
After gathering up alot of necessary equipment, he packed it tightly into a back pack and struggled to zip it up. Leaving it on the ground, he walked over to a large mound that was covered by a sheet. He grinned as he walked over to it. Running his hand over the sheet feeling the lumps and curves of what lied beneath.

"Ok, If I let you out. You have to promise to work, and not try and get me killed again. YOu got that?"

He heard nothing from under the sheet as it remained motionless.

"I'll take that as a yes."

He flicked off the sheet to reveal his old speederbike. They have shared the fondest memories, the peice of junk nearly killing Anubis several times.

Placing the back pack into the back of the bike, he pushed it out into the open. He turned back to his ship, saying some orders to it.

"Ship, Activate sentinel security system and deactivate upon my return."

Anubis mounted his speeder bike and crouched low. Revving the engine trying not to focus on the accidents he has had. He set off weaving in and out of the tree's. He didn't know where he was going, he just knew that it would be important.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Mar 5th, 2001, 12:03:02 AM
She felt eyes on her person and then the whistle came soon after. Looking behind her, a rather impressively strong human male was waving for her to come over. It was the hammer that he was holding that really got her attention. He had a simple stand that had nothing much to it like the one that Ekkar had displayed. A small table had various blades set upon it and a lone anvil was on the ground, the smith leaning on it. No wonder she didn't take any notice to the booth before. It was rather plain. Probably a good thing too.

Turning around to the smith behind the large booth, Dalethria pulled out the broken blade from the table. Saying nothing, she left Ekkar's and headed over to the human. She suppressed a chuckle and forced herself to not smirk as she heard the smith curse behind her. Something about that damn Tzvensri again. Who or what that was could only mean this being in front of her and if going to this Tzvensri would anger those swindlers more, Dalethria was all for it.

She looked over the human once more as she approached and then her eyes befell his blades. The workmanship was of a far superior quality then what Ekkar had, it was quite apparent. They had a certain shine to them that made the blades look almost twice as bright then they actually were. The lines across the blade itself were perfect. No flaws that the eye could see.

Nodding, showing that she was impressed, Dalethria looked at the man, "Well, you got my attention before. Now, you have it."

She puts the broken weapon half of the blade down and pulls out the hilt, "What say you about fixing this then?"

Tzvensri
Mar 6th, 2001, 01:45:06 AM
There was no mistaking it now, the sphere on her chest was identical to the one that Trace had returned to Ord Mantell with from his travels with Prince Rama. Tzvensri didn’t know many details, but he did knopw that if this was one of Trace and Rama’s associates, he had best offer to do this job for her free of charge, else his livelihood on Ord Mantell may suffer.

Setting his hammer down on the table next to the blade, he lifted it with one hand and examined the break. It was a clean break, obviously not made by stress on the weapon, but burned through with what Tzvensri guessed may have been a lightsaber. Only a weapon like that could so cleanly sever such a piece of steel.

Lifting his eyes from the blade, he looked into hers, he decided to ask to clarify the situation, before he offered to fix the weapon free of charge, just on the off chance that his assumption was incorrect and he may be able to make some creds.*

“Might I ask m’lady, do you know Prince Trace Sha?”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Mar 7th, 2001, 01:15:42 AM
She watched the Smith look over her broken blade with a critical eye. Dalethria had a pretty good idea that the man knew what he was doing. His hand tilted the broken half to look at the break more clearly as his eyes narrowed in thought. Then he looked to her, not sure if he wanted to ask her something or not. Her eyes opened a little wider for a moment as if questioning him.

Outwardly, she gave no sign as if she knew her Apprentice, Trace Sha, or not. Dalethria was quite curious now as to how this seemingly regular human would know one of the Sha's.

Placing her palms down on the table, she looked at the Smith flatly, "Why do you ask?"

Anubis Lockheart
Mar 8th, 2001, 07:11:04 AM
Anubis was fast approaching a small, what seemed to be a marketplace of some kind. He attempted to brake, but the speeder wasn't responding. He knew it was too good to be true, he was going to have to jump. So he did so, the speeder flew into someone's building. It burst into flames spraying debri everywhere.

Anubis rolled a few times, then continuing onto his feet. Standing up straight, he brushed some dirt off his chest and turned towards the market.

"Look's like I'm walking home. I wonder if this place can help me out somewhat."

With that, he headed towards the market. Concealing his weapons to show no signs of hostility, yet...

Tzvensri
Mar 8th, 2001, 01:30:20 PM
Not surprised by her criticalness, not admitting she knew or was associated with Trace, due to what he himself knew of the Sith whom his lord had joined, Tzvensri tilted his head forward, pointing out the Chaos Sphere on her mail with his eyes. As his eyes moved up from it and met hers once again, he began to explain, while he slowly placed the broken end of her blade back on the table in front of her.

“That symbol is the same as the one m’lord Trace bears on his person. I am a resident of Ord Mantell and am in his employ. His own personal smith you could say. Though right now is one of my off times and I am here on Elrood to sell my wares, just as many of these others are.”

Pausing for a moment to allow his words to sink in, hoping that his explanation of the facts would be enough to satisfy the question she posed, he awaited her response before making his offer of fixing her weapon free of charge known.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Mar 9th, 2001, 02:22:00 AM
If this didn't prove how small the universe was, nothing ever would. The chance that Dalethria would run into one of her Apprentice's associates was slim to none in this bizarre. Let alone someone that could help her with something so specific. She mentally thanked Vicet for guiding her here now.

She then smiled at Tzvensri with pride. He recognized the Chaos Talisman that she wore. As Kat began with her, Dalethria continued the ritual of passing down her once Master's symbol to those she trained. To those she felt worthy in combat and ability. It felt like eternity since she first received hers (http://pub4.ezboard.com/fsithempire76244sithtrainingground.showMessage?top icID=274.topic). Dalethria didn't like to think that there was some preordaned path that everyone was to walk. Right as your born, everything that you would become was set in stone then and there. All the heartache, wins, and losses were slated at specific times. She never really thought much of her first run in with Kat. Only that it lead her from the life of smuggling to the life of a Sith once more. It was like playing scoundrel was a way to give Destiny a slap in the face and do what she really wanted.

Kat showed her otherwise, in her own way, and now look where she was. Doing the same thing over again. Of course, it wasn't running away this time. No, it had a name. A Musha Shugyo, so in some sense it was justified.

She heard the man clear his throat and had no idea how long she was staring into space. Her cheeks reddened for being so foolish in front of another and finally answered his question.

"The symbol he bares is mine, for I am his Master."

Anubis Lockheart
Mar 10th, 2001, 04:18:22 AM
Anubis arrived at the marketplace just after a short walk. The sun was beginning to disappear behind the clouds as they changed to a purple, orange colour. He walked up to the first stall he came across. They had a wide selection of fruit and vegetables, and some item's he had never come across before. Picking up an apple, he took a bite out of it and threw the owner of the stall some loose credits. They spilled onto the ground and she hurried to pick them up before someone else did.

He then made his way up the centre of what seemed to be the middle of the city. People were looking at him strangely, some even hiding, because of the way Anubis looked. He sratched the blue skin on his arm as he came to a standstill.

"Bah. Peasant's........Their lives are so insignificant. I should put them out of their misery. It would be doing them a favour."

His eyes came across a stall. It was hard to view as it was in between 2 others hiding it from view. An old man was watching from his little hide-away, as Anubis peered over his inventory of goods.

Tzvensri
Mar 11th, 2001, 08:57:47 AM
He didn’t really understand the ways of the Sith, or what it meant to be one’s Master entirely, but it was quite obvious just by the sound of it that she held a position where his Lord Trace was her subordinate. That obvious fact made his decision to do this deed quite simple, and he would have done the same if she had merely been one of his comrades as well.

“I shall have your sword repaired by the morrow, m’lady. There will be no cost to m’lord’s Master.”

He stated flatly, lowering his head to her in respect, just as the last syllable passed from his lips.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Mar 11th, 2001, 06:51:19 PM
Dalethria's eyes widen in some surprise, taken aback by the generosity that the Smith had shown. Then she grinned, knowing that it was who she was and knew that got her such a fair deal on fixing her weapon. Tzvensri was very loyal and truly he would be rewarded for such a display of it. Dalethria would have to think on it some.

"Tomorrow it is then. I have some other things to take care of anyway."

She could tell it was getting towards dusk as a cooler breeze passed through the area. Looking up, the sky started to turn an orange red, the bright colors shadowing the white of the billowy clouds. Catching a shuttle soon to the Smuggler's Strip would have to be a priority. She must get those parts for her new sabre tonight for Dalethria had important plans tomorrow.

"Make sure you take good care of it. This was a wedding present."

Anubis Lockheart
Mar 14th, 2001, 06:15:16 AM
Anubis eyes widened as he glanced over this merchant's collection. There was a rather eyecatching selection of weaponry available, all handcrafted and interesting. This was a place Anubis would have to stop at on the way back.

"Oi you..."

The merchant looked up excitedly as he thought Anubis was buying something.

Merchant:"May I help you?"

"Where is the nearest bar?"

The merchant's expression changed to a frown as he pointed across the road. It was a large building, a few people were hovering in and out as he looked at it. Anubis headed towards the bar entrance. He stopped and turned around back at the merchant, who was still standing over the counter.

"Oh... Save that for me until I get back..."

Anubis pointed to small box in the display. The merchant smiled and nodded as he put a sold sign in front of it. Anubis then faced the bar again, hoping to get a drink or two this evening.

Tzvensri
Mar 14th, 2001, 10:16:31 PM
He lifted the two pieces of the sword from the table and placed them on another table behind him, while nodding his head at Dalethria. A thought came to mind suddenly as he turned back to face her.

“By the way m’lady, the name is Tzvensri and of course I’ll take good care of it. I do value my livelihood on Ord Mantell. It will be retuned to you, in as fine a condition as the day it was received, if not better.” He said with confidence in his voice.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Mar 18th, 2001, 07:18:08 PM
With a slight tilt of her head, Dalethria acknowledged what he said and took one last look at her broken sword.

"You best make good on your word or I'll make sure your service to Trace Sha will be ... ended. In one form or another."

Her body began to ache somewhat. Perhaps it was the coolness of the air that started to settle in or the fact that she hadn't had a decent nights sleep in over three weeks. Needless to say, Dalethria had to make it to the Smuggler's Strip soon. An appointment needed to be kept on schedule. Rubbing her eyes that cried out for much needed rest, she turned and headed off to the nearest Monorail Station then stopped.

Turning around to look at Tzvensri, her profile almost seemed obscured by the coming shadows of dusk.

"Dalethria is what I call myself. I'll be here tomorrow."

Anubis Lockheart
Mar 21st, 2001, 07:26:06 AM
As Anubis entered the bar, a hush settled amongst the group and then fell an eerie silence. People were looking at him strangely, but trying not to at the same time. Obviously Anubis had stumbled across a local bar and visitors were a rarity amongst them. He approached the bar and ordered a drink.

The bartender looked at him oddly while cleaning a glass, then finally stopping to mix the drink. He grabbed the bourbon as people started to talk again. Anubis walked over to an empty table, taking a seat and drinking by himself. He started to think about where he would stay the night, if anywhere at all. He still didn't know why he was here. But he knew he had to be.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Mar 22nd, 2001, 01:54:24 AM
It didn't take her that long at all to find the sabre parts that she needed. Metal components and wiring were simple to find, it was the crystals that were hard to find. Luckily for Dalethria, she managed to acquire some from her husbands stock before leaving the Empire on her journey. Coming to the Strip was fruitful but it did leave her money pouch quite empty. She forced herself to only have so much money in a given time period unless she worked for it. Dalethria had the wealth of a Tarkin's bank account but what was the point in leaving things behind if she was dependent on her own credits?

Night had already pushed the sun away by the time Dalethria made it to the local bar. Hopefully the person she was meeting wouldn't be late. She might have a lot of time on her hands, but when it came to this particular matter ... time was of the essence.

The wonderful smells of various kinds of alcohol hit her right away. It was quite crowded in here but not completely packed like Rashall's was. Dalethria easily spotted a free table and made her way over there. Her nose crinkled in disgust as the bar must be understaffed. The table was covered in chips and the seat was sticky. The gods only know with what. Glancing around her, a free chair opened up as a being went to the refresher. Quickly she exchanged chairs and sat down like nothing was wrong, waiting for one of the waitresses to come and take her order.

Dyne Darkforce
Mar 22nd, 2001, 02:24:55 PM
Dyne was in the corner of the bar as people chatted and walked around. All of the activities surrounding him were not even entering into his mind. Not knowing that Anubis had just arrived there as well. He just had one thought echoing in his head the whole time. Dyne's search for information on his past had led him to a dead end. He arrived at the bar to get hammered on his failure to find anything important. The Sith wanted to block out his thoughts for now. His head was laid down on the table while waiting for a refill on his drink. He was about to turn all the droids into scrap metal, but kept his composure for the time being. Clinching his fist, he brought his head up and thought to himself a bit as a droid finally came around to him. He motioned his eyes to the empty glass as it was promptly refilled. Dyne handed the droid some credits on the tray and looked at the glass. He picked it up and took a small drink then laying it back down on the table again. He just simply continued to stare at the glass in deep thought. Sitting alone in the corner, he stayed away from the rest of the commotion surrounding him, but still kept his guard up for "trouble".

"................."

Anubis Lockheart
Mar 24th, 2001, 11:16:31 PM
A human waitress walked past him for the 5th time now. And each time Anubis had tried to call her. He and his short fuse, the waitress surely lit it as she stood up.

"EXCUSE ME!" Anubis yelled

Everyone in the bar turned to look at him. Anubis sat back down in his seat as the embarassed waitress walked over to him.

"Get me another drink will you...."

He sat back in his seat patiently as he waited.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Mar 25th, 2001, 06:21:17 PM
Tapping her index finger on the table with little patience, Dalethria was left to wonder where her contact was. She was on time and now he was fifteen minutes overdue. Granted, this was the sleaziest part of Elrood and he may have ran into trouble but the money she was laying out for this information ... he better show soon.

A voice rose above all the chaotic chatter, almost echoing her own internal impatience. Slowly it dawned on her that the voice she heard was familiar. Leaning back in her seat till the chair was on two legs, a face came into view that was all too familiar.

Anubis Lockheart.

DAMMIT! she cursed mentally. Her journey was too leave the Empire behind and now one of it's Warriors was here in Elrood. How in the name of her grandfather was this possible?! From the looks of things, he hadn't seen her yet. Also, if her contact was here, he would have made his presence known already. Best course of action at this point is to leave quietly and snagged the Dresselian (http://www.rancorpit.com/dresselian.html) before he walked through the door.

She brought the chair back down to four legs and grabbed her pouch, but before she could get up ... a voice caught her by surprise.

"Dalethria. I'm sorry I'm late. It wasn't my ..."

"Just shut up and sit down before your spotted!" she hissed out as she pulled her hood up. "Did you get it, Krannirracan?"

He tries to hide his apprehension but pulls out the datapad slowly from his cloak, setting it on the table. "It all there! Just as promised!"

"Hush down will you?" The datapad slides across the table and Dalethria looks the information over.

His prunish face squints his eyes further as he looks nervously at the Sith, "Ah .. pa-payment?"

Without looking up, she snarls quietly, "When I know what I want is here."

Dyne Darkforce
Mar 26th, 2001, 05:54:28 AM
The Sith laid his head there, finishing the shot of his drink. He placed the glass down and awaited the droid again. Dyne thought to himself about missing the HQ droids. These things took forever to get his drink around. Dyne heard a familiar voice and slowly raised his head up to look around. He thought he saw someone familiar at the opposite end of the bar. People kept on going left and right, blocking his view of the back. Dyne thought he saw his close friend and comrade Anu, but couldnt make it out. The alcohol was blurring his view now, so he got up and slowly as a droid rolled around. The Sith Knight grabbed the JD bottle off the tray and tossed some credits onto the tray.

"Keep the extra...."

Dyne made his way to the back as Anubis settled himself in. He was oblivious to Lordess Dale being in the bar as well. Bumping into some people, he looked at them and shook his head. Many different races of people where there, including bounty hunters, mercenaries, workers, and the like. Dyne continued on and took a drink of the JD straight out the bottle. The alcohol in the bottle swooshed around as he approached closer to the back. Dyne heard people chatter about various things while walking. The Sith wiped his mouth of the liquor and looked at Anu as their eyes met. Anu widened his eyes as both of them nodded to each other in respect. His friend scooted to the side and motioned his hand. Dyne smiled and put the JD onto the table before sitting down.

"How are you Anubis, funny to find you here. What are you doing here anyways man?"

Dyne pulled the overcoat over his sabres to cover them for now. He took another drink and leaned back into the booth seat. His lack to find information was still running through his mind. It felt like a thousand thoughts ran across his mind as he awaited Anubis to answer. It was simply a few second, but for Dyne it seemed like eternity. He shook the thoughts off for now, his face looked like a mess.......

Anubis Lockheart
Mar 28th, 2001, 07:07:24 AM
Anubis was still in shock to find his bud here. To think of all the places in the galaxy the 2 would meet by chance. He glanced at Dyne as his drink finally arrived on the table. Dyne was looking rather ordinary at the time, But they were both used to the effects of JD in the past. Anubis wondered just how long he had been here.

"I'm doing fine man. I came to do some training here, but I got a little off track. Something lead me here but I don't know why. What are you doing here?"

He took a sip of his drink as Dyne did the same. Putting the glass down he kept scanning around the room. The 2 Sith had drawn alot of attention to themselves and it showed. A few people had there eyes on the 2, acting as if they couldstart trouble. Anubis smirked as he waited for Dyne's answer. He felt much more relaxed that he found what drew him here. But something still felt, amiss.

Dyne Darkforce
Mar 28th, 2001, 06:01:51 PM
Dyne looks over at the staring people then back at his comrade Anubis. They didnt want to mess with the two Sith, as their erie presence was enough to keep them at bay. He took a drink of the JD and thought about how his lead led him to a dead end here. Placing the bottle back onto the table he looked down for a brief second. The Sith just shrugged it off for now and answered his question.

"Training eh? Yeah, its always good to find new locations to enhance your skills better."

He raised his head back up and looked at Anu. Dyne motioned for a droid to hand him another bottle of JD. While awaiting for the droid, Dyne went ahead and talked about how he ended up here.

"I came here because I had a lead that I figured would give me some info on my past. I ran into a dead end so I naturally came to the nearest bar to get hammered. The lead was in his vacinity anyways, so it was a natural choice to come here."

Dyne was feeling something different within he force as well. Both of the Sith couldnt quite put their fingers on it. He narrowed his eyes and glanced around, but didnt seem to notice anything unsual for the time being. The Knight shrugged and went back to waiting for the droid. As it dropped by his drink, Dyne handed him the credits.

"I am feeling something abnormal, are you Anubis?"

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Mar 29th, 2001, 01:27:16 AM
She diligently looked over the datapad as fast as she could while trying to focus as much energy into blocking her presence. It was hard to admit, but she was actually afraid that Anubis, or now Dyne, might sense or spot her here. Anubis she didn't know well, but Dyne ... a good comrade and would probably end up insisting that he help her for the length of her stay. On the very ends of her defenses she could feel their force signatures trying to gain insight that she was here.

Curiosity got the better of her and eyes moved over in their direction. Both were drinking and talking to one another like old friends. The body language suggested that they were surprised seeing each other. Interesting coincedence this was and then her heart sunk. Dyne seemingly was looking around trying to spot someone.

Twiddling his thumbs, Krannirracan was getting ancy. He was hired to get this information and then leave. He should have known that the Sith was going to keep him longer then expected. At least the waitress was quick with his drink and taking a healty swig of his Enomir Ale sure calmed his nerves. By the looks of it, seemed like Dalethria could use some of it as well. He followed her line of sight and didn't think much of the two beings she was watching. At least, until they started looking around.

With shaky hands, he put his drink down and dared to speak, "Um ... I think that we should finish this soon, Dalethria."

"For once I am agreeing but I haven't found the vital informa ..." Her eyes lit up. The name of the planet that she needed was here.

Wayland.

Anubis Lockheart
Mar 30th, 2001, 09:16:43 PM
Anubis was again startled when Dyne asked him that question. Had he too felt something unusual, thus leading him here? He took another sip of his bourbon and placed it back down on the coaster.

"Yes. Indeed I do. This strange feeling is what lead me here.. I am still uncertain to what it is. I thought it was just the bar calling my name or somethin...."

He looked at Dyne with an inquisitive expression on his face.

"Do you know what it could be?"

Dyne Darkforce
Mar 30th, 2001, 09:31:11 PM
Dyne narrowed his eyes and put the drink down, looking around briefly. He saw basically everything but what he wanted to see. The Knight knew what he was sensing now, this was the indisputable feeling of another Sith nearby. He glances at Anubis from the corner of his eyes and nods.

"I know what it is, I wanted to make sure you were feeling it too. One of our own is here Anubis.......can you feel the Force Vibrance?"

Anubis nods to him as both of the men get up in their seats and look around. The droid stop in front of them and beeps in confusement. A few bar visitors look at the two dark Sith as they stood. There were too many people and he couldnt spot anyone they knew. He decided to get out of the booth and walk around. A few brief moments of walkinh and both of the Sith spot someone they thought they knew. Both blinked for a second in disbelief at what they saw. Dyne and Anubis both headed at the person who seemed to be Dale. They didnt even ask one another who they thought it was, rather they already knew it was her. What was she doing here though?, Dyne thought to himself. He shrugged it off and approached her. It seemed she was pre-occupied with something in haste. Dyne knew that she already had spotted them two before. The two men bumped into people while walking at her, as people didnt seem to care where they were standing. The visitors mumbled obsenities, but the two didnt seem to care. If they wanted, they could turn the whole bar into a blood bath in a matter of seconds. Maybe she doesnt want to see us here?, asked Dyne to Anubis.

Anubis: "I dont know man, might as well talk to her, right?"

"Yeah, that seems like the logical choice."

Anubis Lockheart
Mar 30th, 2001, 09:51:30 PM
Anubis and Dyne make their way over to her, stopping a comfortable distance before her booth. They hovered over Dale and her company, who was a man they have never seen before. Noting that something was beside her, Dale turned to face the two Sith. Anubis thought it would be rude to interfere with the 2 conversing, but it would be even more disrespectful to not acknowledge her. In case of being noticed, Dyne and Anubis nodded in respect to her instead of bowing.

"It is an honor to see you once again Lordess."

Dyne: "Yes, it is an honor."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Mar 31st, 2001, 02:01:57 AM
The pouch was thrown on the table and Krannirracan eyes widen as he scooped up the reward.

"Ah, this is most generous, Dalethria. Thank you."

She waved her hand at him to dismiss him and then her head snapped up and turned to her left. Dyne and Anubis were standing right there and she never sensed it. Dammit. Damn those fools for coming to her booth. Her eyes narrowed and her breaths seethed through tight lips, completely fuming. She was cornered and had to get away before she unwilling hurt them.

Looking back at Krannirracan, he quickly got the hint to leave and get out of the bar because of the wild eyes that starred right at him. He mumbled under his breath a few words goodbye to her and the other Sith and got up from the table. As he left, Dalethria rose from her own seat and glared at the two of them.

"I warned you to stay away when I left. Your recklessness could get you killed!"

The anger swelled and in the back of her mind she felt the need to punish them for their foolishness. It would be fun to squeeze the life out of Anubis, forcing him to gag upon his own blood. And Dyne, dear Dyne that cared for her too much for his own good ... he would be slowly cut over and over again till he bled to death. Yes ... the blood ... much blood ... so much blood for Vicet ...

Anubis and Dyne weren't sure what to think as Dalethria went silent. Her eyes were wild and crazed, her hands shaking uncontrollably. But then she seemingly snapped out of it as her eyes closed tightly.

"You should have stayed away!"

Her yell caught the attention of all the beings present in the bar and all eyes looked over at the three of them. They were all caught off guard and Dalethria used this moment to pushed past them both and run out of the bar.

Dyne Darkforce
Mar 31st, 2001, 03:21:50 AM
Dyne backed up a few steps and within a blink of an eye, Dalethria was gone from sight. All he felt was a draft of wind from her accelerated force speed. He nodded to Anubis as they wiped themselves off. The Sith felt a slight ringing in their ears from her loud scream. He grabbed some credits from a pouch on his weapons belt. Dyne ran out the door, tossing some credits behind his back, which landed on a droids tray. The credits came to a rattling stop and laid out on the tray. It bleeped a few times, being confused, then went off to its work. The people in the bar just kept on looking in awe as the two men vanished outside. Dyne looked down the place as the Lordess wasnt sighted.

"Damn Anubis, where the heck could she have gone!? Its too busy out here to see anything. She probably is long gone by now."

Anubis: "I think if we tapped into the Force Vibrance, we can feel her presence."

"Ahh yes, very true....."

Tapping into their Force enhanced senses, the two Sith narrowed their eyes. Both of them went to into the busy Smugglers Strip in search for their comrade. It wasnt quite as busy as earlier in the day, but people kept on bumping into them. The hoods covered their heads as a light wind swept through the area. They knew all the people here were some of the top scum, but no one would mess with anyone else. All sorts of people where there, doing their own personal dealings. It seemed no one had the time to actually notice whats going on around them. Within a few mins, the two were out of the crowded location. They stepped into the dirt area, as some dirt was lifted into the air from their footsteps. The only noticable thing in sight was a large tree line ahead of them. They just came up to a vast wooded area that was quite extensive indeed. Dyne turned to Anubis with a puzzled look on his face.

"This is where I feel her presence."

Anubis: "Same here Dyne, after you?"

"Yeah, lets go ahead and see what happens. Doesnt this lead to the Bazzar?"

Anubis: "Hmmmmm, I believe so Dyne."

Anubis and Dyne ran up a short incline as they walked into the erie forest. The two stepped through some large native tree species as the trees stood tall over them. Both looked around, creatures seemed to be restless as sounds can be heard close by them. Dyne could see eyes popping up everywhere, in the trees and what not. The Sith remained unmoved by what seemed to be hostility by the creatures of the forest. Their sabres were close by, just incase they needed to clear out rubbish. Glancing at Anubis, they made their way into the forest, feeling that Dale came here. They knew that Dale was not her exact self when they met her in the bar, but decided to pursue her anyways. In Dyne's nature, he would have followed her anyways, and he was pretty sure Anubis would have done the same.

Anubis Lockheart
Mar 31st, 2001, 08:41:39 AM
Anubis and Dyne remained motionless and calm. The heavy, damp dew fell onto their cloaks as they tried to destinguish Dalethria's location. The chirping and screaming of nearby animals filled the air. Making it difficult to establish anything out here. Although Anubis' eyesight was superior to most others, he still had trouble peering into the darkness.

"I'm not having much luck.."

Dyne: "No, me neither."

Just as Dyne said that both the Sith heard a twig snap in the distance. They both turned in a flash to face the direction from where they heard it.

"Show yourself, whoever you are."

Anubis said with a sense of pride in his voice. He looked over to Dyne who nodded to him as they both reached for their sabers.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 1st, 2001, 09:20:01 PM
The wind seemingly stopped as the leaves settled. Both of the Sith listened intently for what could possibly be stalking them. Or was it who was stalking them? Neither of them could be sure. The eerie silence was only answered by Dyne and Anubis reaching for their weapons, the metal clips clicking against their belts.

Then a presence was picked up at the edge of their senses. The essence felt primal and right now was stationary, although both Dyne and Anubis felt that something wasn't right. Looking through the foliage, something caught the keen eyesight of Anubis. A flash of gold came as quickly as it went within the darkness followed by a low rumbling growl.

Before Dyne could could warn his comrade of the danger, a hand came across his mouth and he felt his arm become twisted and locked up. His weapon being forced from his grip as he watched a large sleek catlike creature pounce on top of Anubis, taking the Sith completely off guard. He was pushed to the ground as the six foot long creature of pure muscle salivated over Anbuis. With a keening cry, the beast opened its jaws wide, ready to rip out his throat.

Dyne felt the one hand that held his arm let go and before he could make a move, he felt the cool touch of metal against his neck.

"You both shouldn't have followed me either, Dyne."

Slowly, the hand was pulled away from his mouth and he felt some pressure on his shoulder as Dalethria rested her chin there, watching Anubis fight the beast.

"Sshh, let's watch and enjoy."

Anubis Lockheart
Apr 3rd, 2001, 02:35:39 AM
Anubis was taken by surprise as he felt something pin him onto the ground. His head bounced off the dirt and he opened his eyes as he did so, only to find himself staring into the eyes of some sort of enhanced cat-like creature. Anubis' saber fell out of his hand, bouncing twice on the ground before rolling to a stop a distance away from him. The creature and Anubis stared at eachother, it seemed like an hour but it was only for a few seconds as the creature attacked again.

It opened it's jaws as it tried to bite Anubis' head. Reacting quickly, he put one hand on the creatures bottom jaw and the other hand on the top. Anubis was pushing away from him just as hard as the creature was pushing down on him. He felt the hot, foul breath of the creature on his face as it squinched up. The stench was enough to make anyone's stomach churn. It's claws puncturing Anubis' chest as it tried to gain some more grip to push down. He winced in pain but was determined not to be consumed by a mere creature.

The creature began to get closer and closer to Anubis' head as time went on. His bones and muscles were aching as if they were on fire, he had not much time left. Taking a cheap shot, he flipped the creature off of him. The creature slamming hard into the ground and sliding a bit before rolling back onto his feet. But when the creature turned around, it was his turn to be surprised. Anubis had already recalled his saber and was just a few feet from it. He quickly took a slash at it, opening up a wound across the creature's chest. It howled in pain as it jumped back, it was hurt but it would need far more than a saber strike to stop this thing.

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 3rd, 2001, 11:41:02 AM
Dyne was surging with anger by now, he wanted to make the beast into mince meat. Even though Dyne's sabre was so close to him, it was technically too far to let him make a move. His back inwarded a bit as he felt her metallic sabre against him. Closing his eyes, he lowered his head slightly. Dyne glanced at Dalethria from the corner of his eyes, and it seemed that a million thoughts raced across his mind. He couldnt do anything in her state of thought currently, and was left with one alternative. Dyne had to watch Anubis fight off the beast by himself while he had a sabre to his back. The beast started to stalk back at Anubis after his slash onto its chest. Dyne grinded his teeth as he was feeling the rage and adrenaline continue to surge. He did have an idea that she might impale him with her sabre. Dyne loosened his stiff body and relaxed a bit, as he couldnt do anything right now. The Knight spoke to himself quietly while watching on.

"Damn Anu...come on."

He had an idea that Anubis was seasoned at this sort of scenario, and he could take care of the beast. Dyne was told by Anubis how he had this happened to him a few times in the past. Maybe the Lordess knew that he wanted to help his comrade, so she put him in a position where he is helpless. This was one of the many things that crossed his mind. Though, she still wasnt herself, so he couldnt blame her. It was all chaos for her right now, and he had to be patient with Dale. Dyne quickly looked at the other way again, as Anubis had retained his sabre and was ready to handle the beast now. He clinched both of his fists and shook them slightly as he was angered already.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 4th, 2001, 12:45:19 AM
Dalethria leaned her head on Dyne's and giggled, "Wow! He's quite good Dyne! He wanted training! He sure got it!"

The sabre hilt continued to press inwards, to the point that it was causing Dyne pain. Of course, he seemed to be feeling more pain from not being able to help his comrade and fellow Apprentice from the beast.

Just as a creature born of instincts would act, the strike across its chest further increased the primal rage inside. With a growl, it slowly stalked around Anubis to try and find an opening. Instincts took over once again and the cat creature leapt to the offense. Anbuis side stepped and slice at the creature as his response. It was just faster then Anubis was this turn. Knowing the great danger that came from the humming weapon, its jaws opened wide and clamped down onto Anubis' forearm that held his sabre. Blood oozed between the cat's teeth and began to drip down his arm.

Her lips almost pressed against Dyne's ear and he could feel her hot breaths against him. She spoke so quiet but he could hear her perfectly, "How does it feel Dyne to not do what you want? I know you want to help Anubis. I can feel it in every pore of your being. All the control that you could have Dyne has been taken away. By me. I am the trigger that kills you if you interfere. How does it feel?"

The anger seethes and her whispers become loud and powerful words, "Tell me!!! How does it feel??? HUH!? IF YOU CAN ANSWER THEN YOU KNOW WHY I DO THE THINGS I DO!!!"

She snorted and her hand grew tight around Dyne's neck, fingertips digging into his flesh. Her Breathing was fast and uncontrolled as the scene before her mirrored what she felt inside. Dalethria placed her thumb on the trigger and wanted to desperately be the giver of death ...

Her raspy voice that Dyne almost didn't recognize was heard instead of the snap-hiss of a sabre, "Do you know the answer Dyne? Share with me ..."

Anubis Lockheart
Apr 4th, 2001, 08:23:55 AM
Anubis felt the teeth of the creature pop into his flesh as it gripped around his arm. Once again he grimaced in pain as he felt his own blood roll down his arm. But he knew this situation was far better than it seemed. The creature, which is now leached onto his forearm, made the fatal error of becoming immobile. Anubis managed a grin as he looked at the creature beginning to gnaw on his bones. Another sharp sensation of pain shot through his arm, making him weaker in strength but stronger in mind. He looked down at his saber on the ground, and stood on one end. It flew into the air and Anubis caught it. With his saber in his other hand, he swung it above him and plunged it deep into the creature’s neck. It released its stranglehold on Anubis’ arm as it bellowed in pain and dropped to the ground, Anubis pulling out his saber as it did so. The creature twitched its last twitch as is the saber brushed past its vertebrae. And fell to the ground with a final sigh.

Anubis de-activated his saber and clipped it back to his belt with his good arm. He tried to ignore the throbbing of his other mangled arm as he tried to figure out where Dyne was. The whole time he was battling the creature Dyne hadn’t interfered. Was he in trouble himself? Was he watching over me the whole time, but did not want to disturb the battle? These were some of the thoughts that rushed through Anubis’ head as he looked around. But his friend was nowhere to be seen. Anubis felt another series of spasms in his arm as he grabbed it, squeezing it hard in attempt to stop the bleeding the old fashioned way. Anubis took his time to look around the small clearing again but Dyne was not visible.

“Dyne??” Anubis spoke inquisitively, hoping that his comrade would answer. He was fearless, but did not want to be alone at this point in time. He spoke again softly yet clearly, loud enough for him to hear but not for anymore-nearby creatures that happened to be lurking about the unknown.

“Dyne???”

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 4th, 2001, 05:39:43 PM
He heard Anubis through the force, but couldn’t do anything right now. As long as he was nearby, he could locate him through the force. Dyne smirks and glances at her from the corner of his eyes. He looks ahead of him and speaks, as his breath can be seen in the cold air. Dyne planted his feet into the ground firmly, as Dale applied more pressure to his back.

"Thats an odd question coming from you Lordess."

Dyne says cooly, as he wasnt going to strike her. His goal wasnt to get back at her, there was no need to anyways. Dyne merely would talk to her in a fashion in which she would get her "simple" questions answered.

"I figured you would get your way Dale. If you cant do what you want, it most likely means someone or something is hindering you."

He glances at her again with a grin slighty formed on his face. Dyne was going to think her way and answer her, or attempt to do so. Feeling the sabre to his back, he would be stupid to do something spontaneous. The nails digged into him, as he tilted his head back a bit. Blood spiraled down from the wound opening. Closing his eyes, he pushed it back then opened his eyes again to speak to her.

"You were hindering me from helping my friend, but he wanted his way. His way was to survive and he got rid of his hinderance, leaving me without a worry to help him. His hinderance being the beast, you got the power to do it then you can. I can say you got the power and experience, so what is hindering you from doing what you want Lordess?"

Dyne stood there in her clutches, as he could expect her sabre to skewer him at anytime. Still, what he wanted was what he was getting. He didnt want to hurt her, as she asked him before, what would I do if I cant do what I want? Dyne was getting what he wanted, which was to keep a cool profile, and stay patient with her. What did Dale want though? Dyne asked himself as he awaited her answer.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:14:39 AM
Both of them watched as Anubis' fight progressed further into the woods until the Warrior's form disappeared along with the creature. Dalethria's grip became tighter as her nails dug into the sensitive skin of Dyne's neck. Without speaking anything to what the Knight said, Dalethria backed into the woods, opposite the direction that Anubis went. The thick woods enveloped their forms and Dalethria pushed Dyne face first into a tree trunk.

She was on edge and she was trying to think of anything to alleviate it before she killed Dyne. The sabre was still pressed against his neck and every fiber in her being told her to ignite it and then go finish off Anubis. He was already weakened by his fight and Dyne would be easy to kill. The struggle inside her churned in her stomach as she stroked his hair gently, trying to figure out what to do. The strokes became rougher and rougher as Dalethria fought with herself, wondering if the demon or her own senses would win. The shadows were calling for blood to be split on the ground so the dirt can soak up the essence of death.

Do it gal! Ya got 'em where ya want 'em!

Dyne was so vulnerable and helpless ... it would be all too easy.

NO! She would not be taken over again like at Rama's Corner. Dyne was innocent and had no place here at all. Yet ... there was no innocence! It was a lie.

The sabre hilt cracked across the back of Dyne's head and she shoved him to the ground. Igniting her sabre, her eyes flashed gold like the sabre blade that extended. Dyne never knew that she took it off his belt.

"Leave now or I'll kill you!"

She arched the blade downwards and seared a line through the ground, "NOW!"

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:03:06 PM
Dyne touched the back of his head as he closed his eyes. He shook it off for now then flipped to his feet by planting both palms of his hands behind him. The knight narrowed his eyes and looked at Dale with his sabre. Stepping back, Dyne didn’t arm himself to attack her. Instead he returned to his cool and calm state for now. He needed to talk to her, starting a rumble wouldn’t be very smart. She needed someone to be there, and Dyne was going to do that. Before that though, he tapped into Anubis's head, via the force, and called him to his location. It would be enough for Anubis to trail and locate Dyne again. Dyne at the same time kept his concentration on Dale as he finished the link to Anubis. He looked at her and then the sabre, as she was in an unpredictable state. Dyne made enough distance to make an evasive maneuver if he needed.

"Tell me Dale, if you were in my place and someone you cared for was out there were Anubis was....what would you do? I doubt you would walk away, no? I am in the same position, I will not leave till Anubis back or until you are alright."

Dyne lowers his head a tad with his eyes narrowed upon the Lordess. Knowing that in her state, something unexpected might happen, so he prepared his mind and body for it. He was quite determined in helping both of his comrades out. The hit across his head was bleeding slightly, but nothing for him to worry about right now. The knight awaited patiently for her answer while planting his feet into the ground firmly.

Anubis Lockheart
Apr 11th, 2001, 07:13:24 PM
Anubis crept along the open plain, but still no luck. His wounds began to numb as his brain released more endorphins. The blood started to clot and healas he lumbered on, He had almost given up hope until he felt something odd come over him. He knew it was Dyne, and it was. Anubis spun towards the direction he felt the signal coming from. He faced a dark section of the forest, making it hard to see even your hand in front of your face. Cautiously, Anubis soldiered on into the unknown.

------------------------------------------------------------

He was just about lost, when he heard Dyne speak. Anubis leaned up against the tree as he heard Dyne talking on the other side. He wanted to remain hidden, so he waited on this side of the tree out of Dale's view, in case she was there. He wanted Dyne to know he was just there though, so he thought he'd take a gamble. Since he hadn't learnt how to communicate via the force properly yet, he performed his customary doorknock on the tree. They both would have heard the series of knocks, but hopefully Dyne would be the only one to realise who it is. Not just some animal tapping on wood.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 12th, 2001, 12:37:55 AM
Dalethria eyed Dyne. She never would understand why he always acted this way. He was a fool and should run, not stand around and try and help her. No one could help her, not even herself. If Anubis was anywhere near here too, it was best that he stayed away.

Then Dalethria picked up his presence easily. So much for that thought. He was concealing himself in the forest and the young Warrior had no idea what he was up against. Nor did Dyne.

The anger swelled within her very core that these ingrates from the Empire would try and trap her. It was so painfully obviously with Dyne luring her away with a false story of him worrying about Anubis when he was right here!

"I will not stand for your lies! Your a fool Dyne! And so is your friend!"

She threw the sabre, guided by the Force, at Anubis. It easily sliced through the tree he was knocking on, almost severing her hand in the process. It moaned and began to fall quickly on top of the Warrior.

As soon as the sabre was released from her grasp, Dalethria pulled out her manriki chain.

"Fight or flight Dyne ..."

She was able to anticipate his moves through her senses and threw the chain which wrapped around his neck. The tiny spikes at the end of the chain dug into his flesh. Through her expertise with this weapon, which she had for a long time, the injuries were away from a major artery.

She grinned at the sight of Dyne and caught the sabre back in her hand that was already on its way back to her. Tugging the Knight forward, Dyne was about to be ran through with his own weapon.

Anubis Lockheart
Apr 16th, 2001, 01:31:31 AM
Anubis was taken by surprise as the tree began to lean on top of him. He tried to push it back up with his shoulder but it was no use, he quickly jumped out of the way as the tree crashed into the ground. Dust billowed into the air before it finally came to a rest from whenst it came from.

Anubis was fed up with this reaction from Dalethria. For no reason he had ended up meeting her, in the middle of nowhere. There had to be a reason for this, there had to be.
But unless he stopped this rampage Dale was in, it would be pointless. He had to act, or die trying. He walked over in between Dyne and Dalethria, where a battle was sure to begin. Anubis turned to face Dale, he said nothing and moved nothing.

Surely Dalethria knew what Anubis was doing, because he didn't..

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 17th, 2001, 02:02:55 PM
Dyne widened his eyes as Anubis came in the way of Dale and him. Blood drops spiraled down his neck from her chain as the thorns pierced into his skin. He brought his hand up and tried to release the chain from his neck. The Sith couldn't see what the Lordess was doing. As Anubis stepped in the way more, the chain loosened from his neck as Dale retracted it. He heard Anubis's words then realized that Dale was going to do something to his comrade. Dyne stayed on one knee and held his neck slowly. Small abrasions and puncture marks on his skin were leftover. He pressured the wounds to begin the clotting as they were not very large. The knight could not even feel any pain as his mind was on the situation at hand. He was angered and raged as the Dark Side surged through his veins. The Sith was controlling it for the time being, as retaliating wasn't a good idea right now. Dyne looked up at Anubis and spoke to him.

"Anubis, get out of the way...."

Anubis didn't move as his position was firmly placed. He wondered if Anubis knew that Dale wasn't herself right now. Dyne looked at him again and repeated the sentence.

"Anubis, get out of the way!"

Anubis: ".........."

Dale gave off a sadistic laugh, as something was already going through her mind. Dyne wasn't in a position to get in the way, as it would get them both hurt. The creatures around them had also began to be restless as if reacting to the situation the three Sith were in. Their noises flooded into Dyne's ear from all around the forest. He began to slowly try and get to his feet.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 18th, 2001, 10:49:26 PM
She wrapped part of the chain around her arm that went slack and her stare went pass Anubis to Dyne. Cold blue eyes begin to glow a slight yellow hue until they bursted with a crackle of energy.

The spark of electricity almost leapt out and hit Anubis, but at the apex but quickly snaked around her eyes, "You both dare to stand in my way!!!"

Her voice turned into a seemingly inhuman growl, <font color=red>"FOOLSSSS!!! You'll die asss ssssuch!!!"</font>

The white lightning coalesced into black energy and arced out from her hand. It's dark essence impacted into Dyne's chest and blew him backwards into the trees. The dark power almost slithered back into her body and Dalethria eyed Anubis. As quick as a snake, her wrist circled around and now Anubis was snared into her Manriki chain. Once again, the spikes dug into his flesh, piercing into his shoulder.

<font color=red>"You sssseek purpossse for coming here, Ssssith? Find it in death!"</font>

Pulling him forward with incredible strength, Anubis stumbled forward and saw the blazing yellow sabre that was going to impale straight through his head.

Anubis Lockheart
Apr 19th, 2001, 07:45:11 PM
Anubis remained still between the pair. He was nervous, his nerves were twitching on their ends, but he was not afraid. He stared at her, moving his arms so that they were outstretched, and then swivelling his feet into the ground further. It was now or never.

Suddenly, A pure dark energy screamed pass him. He felt the wind generated by the energy push against him. It proceeded on to hit is comrade, flinging him into a tree. Dyne probably could have avoided the hit, he must have been taken by surprise as the visibility out here was pretty low. Anubis continued to stare at Dale as her eyes locked onto his, he knew he was next.

The Lordess' manriki chain grappled him before Anubis could do anything at all. He felt the spikes on the chain dig into his flesh, but the pain was bearable. The sharpness of the spikes in combination with the encounter with the beast before had made his body so sore, it was above his pain threshold. He grimaced as he began to be pulled forward towards her. Opening his eyes, Anubis found himself staring at the point of her yellow saber. He didnt know what to do, it wasn't even a second but hundreds of thoughts rushed through his mind. He began to await his fate but that feeling. That feeling that had been bugging him the entire time he was on Elrood. That same feeling came over him and he spluttered out words he had no idea or control over.

"Hart Kenobi"

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 19th, 2001, 07:56:05 PM
Dyne slid down the trees, his chest and gear smoking from the strike. The trees snapped off and fell to the ground in heaps. Coming down to the ground on his knee, Dyne slumps over to the ground. He didn't have his defense up, and as the visibility was low, he was taken by surprise from Dalethria. The Sith was still conscious of his surroundings, but was out of commission for the time being. All the two needed to do was bring her back to normal, not strike at her. It wouldn't be logically to retaliate, since she wasn't herself, plus she would strike back with an even greater degree. Not to mention, Master Ogre and Sorsha would be angered at Dyne and Anubis. All that would lead to a bigger mess, so right now Anubis and Dyne where better off trying this plan they were on. He moved his head upwards to see what was going on, not knowing what will become of Anubis. Dyne began trying to regain this composure to get to his feet. The Dark Side was called upon by him, to help him manage his strength again and get to his feet once more. The pain was pushed back by him, as he heard the words "Hart Kenobi" from Anubis's mouth. Right then and there, Dyne realized what Anubis was thinking.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 20th, 2001, 12:30:02 AM
She expected either nothing or a cry of terror to watch the sabre, her instrument of death, run him through his head. A quick and simple death that would appease the need for blood that boiled inside her. Then two words that he spoke confused Dalethria at first but quickly, creature and woman, made a connection.

Anubis stared down the length of the blade as he came closer and closer to his demise. It was like the blaring sun ready to engulf him in eternal fire. As he spoke the last word from his mouth, time started to slow it seemed. He could feel himself being tugged forward but still he had not felt the quick scorching pain of the sabre ... and no death. Surely by this time he would have been killed. Eyes locked forward, the death that awaited him blinked out. The color yellow was replaced by the silvery metallic color of the sabre and that smashed right into his forehead. Right into where the blade could have impaled. After the crack of the sabre against his skull, it was understandable that as death loomed before you, the sound of the sabre disengaging could be missed.

Dalethria shoved Anubis to the ground and pulled the manriki chain in turn, causing the spikes to rip from his shoulder. Her eyes flashed over gold and her head snapped over in Dyne's direction, <font color=red>"SSSSTAY!"</font>

There was a strange unknown power behind that word and Dyne felt something cold and ancient wash through his body. The warning would not be said again, this he knew.

Her head slowly looked down and Anubis felt the icy chill of something washing over him as well, <font color=red>"We know of thissss Jedi ... he killed our Apprentice. Jacen Lockheart. He wassss the young one that sssstill sssspeakssss to us at timessss. What do you know of him??? Tell me ... tell me now!"</font>

Anubis Lockheart
Apr 20th, 2001, 03:00:49 AM
Anubis fell the ground hard and quickly put his hands over his wound. Lifting them off he felt the blood roll down the side of his face and further down his body. His vision was blurred and stirry as he tried to focus on the question asked. He felt like he'd been hit by a train, and his ears were ringing like the bells.

"Hart??......He was involved with the death of Jacen....and Jacen, was my brother. He has to pay. I vowed.."

With that he collapsed onto the ground. He began to think now, how had he got out of that situation? Why did he say Hart Kenobi? Why has all this happened to him?
Then without warning, Anubis' eyes rolled back into his head, as he began to slip into unconsiousness...

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 20th, 2001, 08:35:51 PM
Dyne tried to get up, but now the fatigue level began to set in. The Sith did notice that the Lordess was speaking in a different way then usual. It was as if something had consumed her. He moved his head up to look at Anubis on the ground, a few feet from him. Dyne tried to call forth his strength again, but it was just making him more tired. Anubis slipped into the realm of unconsciousness as he laid on the ground. He knew that Anubis wanted to avenge his brother, and figured that Dale would feel the same. His comrade spoke his mind then knocked out. As it was, Dyne couldn't do anything right now, but wait and see. A cool breeze blew past the two men as he was on the ground. Dyne closed his eyes, as he slipped into unconsciousness as well. The two Sith laid there, out of commission for the time being.

"............."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 24th, 2001, 01:16:18 AM
Her eyes darted back and forth between the two fallen Sith. It was easy to defeat them but they didn't fight back and this was the end result. Now she should kill them for their weakness, it was the way of things and that is what they deserved ... but she wouldn't.

Closing her eyes, she searched for answers in the darkness ... trying to understand Anubis' purpose for being here. The cloudiness of uncertainty parted and she found herself inside running down a corridor. Anubis was with her, trying to keep up. Both their sabres were ignited and there was a sense of urgency. Dalethria pointed out where they should turn next and they continued to run as fast as they could ... until he appeared.

She didn't know who was with him but there stood Hart Kenobi. Dalethria could feel Anubis' anger reach a new level. She could feel the shift in her essence as an inhuman growl came from her lips ... leading the charge against the Jedi ...

And then it stopped. Vicet's hold on her melted away and full realization of what happened, and what would happen, hit her. Dalethria picked up Anubis with one arm and then Dyne, clipping his sabre to his belt. The sounds of life felt closer, heading towards her position. She would have to leave now or her and her companions would be cat food.

Taking a deep breath, she darted into the forest to a clearing that she remembered when passing by here ....

TWO HOURS LATER

She stared into the fire she made, listening to the crackling and popping of twigs and leaves. The smell of smoke was pleasant and she gathered her cloak about her, warming herself from the chilled night air. It was well after midnight when she found this clearing and searching in the pitch black forest for suitable materials for a fire was quite the experience.

Now she waited for Dyne and Anubis to wake up ... wondering if they be hungry or not.

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 26th, 2001, 02:28:47 PM
Stirring slightly, he opened his eyes hearing a fire crackling. As his vision came into place perfectly, Dyne saw Anubis beside him and the fire. He looked around and saw Lordess Dalethria nearby the fire. She was gazing at the fire in thought, the blaze reflecting into her eyes. Dyne wondered if she was ok now. He still felt stings of pain around his body, nothing he couldn't handle though. Managing to get to his feet, he noticed his sabre on his belt again. Dyne looked at it with a perplexed face, wondering how it was put back there again. Wiping himself off, Dyne glanced over at Dale. Last time he remembered, Dale had it in her hand. He looked at the Lordess as their eyes met.

"Lordess....?"

He wasn't sure if everything was alright again or not. The creatures were very quiet in the midst of the night. Dyne stood there awaiting what Dale would do, she didn't say nothing at first. Seemed like a lot was on her mind as well. It all seemed like everything was back to normal. The Sith couldn't feel if he was hungry, in pain, or anything. He had other things on his mind, and all that was at the end of the line in his thoughts right now. Dyne walked around the fire, approaching Dale closer. He kneeled to the cold ground, looking at the fire then back at her. The cold air surrounded the three Sith as he knelt down. Anubis was still unconscious for now, it wouldn't be long till he was awake too.

Anubis Lockheart
Apr 27th, 2001, 05:45:22 AM
Anubis blinked a few times before realising he was awake. Everything started to come back to focus and he felt his head begin to throb again. He sat up and examined himself, the blood and bruises from his encounters were still visible, but had begun to heal and clot. His injuries began to take a toll on him as he tried to get up. Looking across of him he saw Dyne and Dale, the yellow reflection of the fire cast an eerie glow over them.

"Ughhh...What's.....What is going on?"

Anubis moaned to himself as he got up slowly. Then falling back to the ground. He crawled over to the nearest tree and leaned his back against it, trying to make himself a little comfortable than his current state of agony.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 29th, 2001, 09:00:05 PM
She could feel her body stiffen, ready to strike Dyne and kill him where he was if he tried anything. Dalethria knew that wasn't going to happen, the Knight was beaten up and almost numb to the pain inflicted upon his body from what she sensed. Yet somehow, Vicet's influence was still controlling her basic instincts. Growling inaudibly, she turned the three twigs over that rested above the fire in a makeshift grill. There was no possible way to tell what was cooking, just that it was the meat from some creature.

The cool night air whipped through the campsite. The fire was tossed back and forth, yellow and orange flames licked up and to the sides, trying to fight being extinguished. Dalethria made a face as her hair slapped into her face and brought her hood up to stop the annoyance.

"Lordess I am not," she pulled one of the sticks out of the fire and handed it to Dyne once the winds died down.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement. Her crystal knife was imbedded into the ground near the fire. It was quickly pulled out of the moist earth and into her hand through the Force, battle senses ready ...

... and it was only Anubis. With a half frown, she place the weapon at her side and watched in fascination as the Warrior crawled to a tree. The frown became full and her eyes seem to sink into her face as if betrayed from what she saw.

Picking up another twig near her, Dalethria turned the wood inside the fire to help it burn. When she spoke, it was soft and almost childlike, "You don't want to join me?"

Anubis Lockheart
May 4th, 2001, 04:45:47 AM
Anubis leant up against the tree and let his body relax. But it was only for a second before Lordess Dalethria spoke to him. She spoke with a sense of sarcasm in her voice, and Anubis couldn't help thinking that she felt a little bit annoyed. He still wondered if she was ok, or was she playing mind games with him?

Using his legs, he pushed up against the tree so that he stood. He let his arms dangle in front of him, trying to avoid using them so that they would heal alot quicker. He walked slowly over to the fire and looked at Dale. She was still looking at the fire, twisting a stick around to move the coals.

"Join you...?"

Anubis hadn't remembered anything between now and the creature he battled. Every memory between then was a blur and he was pretty much oblivious to what was going on. Anubis' eyes glowed as he awaited an answer.

Dyne Darkforce
May 6th, 2001, 07:41:42 PM
Dyne looks at the meat on the stick which Dale handed to him. He had no feeling of hunger because of the events that had transpired. Nonetheless, Dyne knew his body needed food very soon. Taking a bite of the meat, he chewed it slowly. The taste wasnt bad at all, and it was fairly satisfying for him. He looked over at Anubis as he made his way to them. Dyne motioned to a place beside him, so Anubis could sit down. It all came into play now, Dyne would not strike at Dale because she obviously wasnt herself at anytime which it all happened. He was sure that Anubis knew this as well. Glancing over at Dale, she was looking into the fire, as if she was in awe of it. It seemed she was in intense thought for the time being. Not saying anything, Dyne continued to eat his meal, not wanting to instigate something else again. The food made its way down to his stomach. Dyne still didnt know where the meat was from. He realized that he must have been out for a few hours. All Dyne remembered from before was being slammed with Force Lighting. The pain was still evident in his body, but nothing he couldnt handle. Dyne was just fueled even more now, from adrenaline. It was what kept him going now as he ate. The Sith made himself relaxed a bit against a tree, letting his tensed up body relax a bit.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 7th, 2001, 12:56:40 AM
She barely took notice of Dyne but felt somewhat relieved when he took the offered food. Anubis on the other hand was still wary of her. How could she blame him? She almost killed them both and now here she was, feeding them and protecting them from the creatures of the forest. Deep down inside, she knew that the dragon was still waiting for an opportunity to strike. Luckily for these two, the mention of Hart Kenobi appeased the demon and put her to sleep ... for the time being.

She took another stick from the fire and offered it to Anubis, "Yes, join me and eat."

Dalethria sat back when he took the stick and eyed the food. He was important to her and to Jacen. Dalethria had only seen her deceased Apprentice once in a vision (http://pub31.ezboard.com/firentiosfrm2.showMessage?topicID=31.topic). Out of respect, she agreed to carry out his wishes (http://pub31.ezboard.com/firentiosfrm1.deleteSingle?topicID=45.topic&index=23).

"Anubis. You are meant to walk with me after I leave Elrood."

Then she turned to the exhausted Knight ... her ... friend, "You, I don't know where you lie with me."

Dyne Darkforce
May 17th, 2001, 10:39:06 PM
He laid the now finished stick of meat onto the ground. Standing to his feet, Dyne glanced at Dale before looking up at the trees. He thought for a second about a reply to return to her. Shaking his head, Dyne knew what the reply was already. The next part wasnt his place this time. Jacen was to be avenged by his brother and master, not him. It would be best if Dyne didnt take part in it.

"I accompanied Anubis to find you here for obvious reasons. I have came this far, but there are somethings where its better left to those fit to do it. It should be left to destiny. It is yours and Anubis' destiny to avenge Jacen. It is not my place this time, so I shall not interfere."

Anubis Lockheart
Jun 1st, 2001, 07:15:10 AM
Anubis ran his clawed fingers through his slick black hair, wiping the sweat off his forehead as he did so. He stared vacantly at the ground as he grabbed the food, thinking about what the lordess was saying to him. Could he really go back to face the force that extinguished his brothers life? At least this is what he assumed what was going on. He began to remember now, what had happened to him just recently. Remembering Hart and Jacen...

He took a bite of the food, although he didnt feel like eating. It tasted good, He hadn't eaten at all since the time he had spent on Elrood. He wiped his chin again to face Dalethria, who was staring at him, waiting for an answer.

"Yes.........." Anubis mumbled to himself.
"It would be an honor to accompany you, to avenge the death of my brother.."

As he finished the sentence, Dyne began to leave after speaking to them. Anubis wanted him to remain, but he knew nothing that he could say would get him to change his mind. He knew Dyne thought this was the best thing for Anubis, and he was probably right.

"What are we waiting for?" He turned back to Lordess Dalethria, eagerly awaiting the future.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:58:55 PM
She reached a hand out and stroked Dyne's cheek softly, "I understand."

They sat and finished their meal and was pleased that Anubis would come with her. Avenging a brother's death was something she knew well about. Not only that, something was looming on the horizon. Perhaps it was what the future held or maybe it was something more. Her brief time as a Jedi, watching her weaker self train ... one thing did stick out in her mind.

Always in motion the future was.

Even as a Sith, she could understand that concept. The next destination was to meet that future head on after she constructed her sabre. Would Anubis be set up, or receive the spoils of victory as she foresaw?

Anubis' enthusiasm broke her out of her thoughts. The stick she held was tossed aside and laughed, "We are waiting for morning."

She wiped her chin and smiled, "Then I have something to pick up back at the market."

Anubis Lockheart
Jun 22nd, 2001, 03:34:53 AM
The words market snapped a familiar notion in his head as the Lordess spoke them. He remembered he also had something at the market.

"As do I. I hope it's still there."

He turned around and found a rock that he could rest his head on. Not the preffered venue for sleep but it was the best around. He dragged his weakened body over to the rock and laid his head on it. He began to think of the day's events and the traumatic day everyone has had. Then as he drifted to sleep he began to dream. Dream of the sweet vengeance of his brother Jacen.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 25th, 2001, 10:24:55 PM
-NEXT MORNING-

She had left a datapad next to Anubis before she left the make shift camp. The creatures that wish to hunt them for food last night were safely tucked away in their caves and dead logs that had fallen years earlier. The worst that could happen was being bitten by the bugs that crawled through the leaves on the ground. Simply stated, Anubis was to meet her at a small smith's booth at the latest noon ... there they would leave and head to where destiny dictated.

Dalethria found herself amongst familiar smells and thick crowds. Usually the mornings we not as busy but of course since she was here, everyone needed to be out and about. The walk did do her some good, relieving the stress and soreness from her scuffle last night. Something was unexpected though. It was seemingly easier to block out the voices that littered her mind. Was that Vicet's doing? Last night still held much confusion for her, but all she cared about was retrieving her sword and getting off this planet. Away from bad dreams.

Looking up, she eyed each flag that was tied to the booth's. If memory served, the booth that she was at yesterday should be coming up soon.

Tzvensri
Jun 25th, 2001, 10:39:17 PM
He had spent the previous evening working on the tasks that had been set before him during the day’s marketing. He had some daggers to sharpen, a set of shackles to craft, and a sword to repair. Not very much in the way of work to do, but the items he had sold that were already crafted, helped make up for the slow repair business, leaving him adequate time to complete the tasks.

The darkness of the early hours lingered as he made his way to the marketplace and set up his wares. Perhaps today would prove even more fruitful than the previous day, but perhaps not. One never knew with the business he was in. Demand for services such as his just weren’t as high but it was all he knew and he would continue to keep at it. At least he had his regular job on Ord Mantell to fall back on.

With his booth completely ready, the marketplace began to fill with people and the day’s event began. Early on he had to snatch up a young boy that thought he could get away with stealing some throwing knives, and scold him for what he had done, but other than that small incident, the day was starting off pretty normally….slow.

Then he saw her approaching, the one who had told him she was the Master of his regular employer, Trace. He was expecting her, with a smile he nodded in her direction then turned to retrieve her sword from his storage trunk behind, while she got closer.

Anubis Lockheart
Jun 26th, 2001, 07:23:55 AM
Anubis woke up Drearily from his long and well earned sleep. He slowly made his way to his feet, cracking his bones and stretching out cramps he had got from sleeping on the merciless forest floor. Anubis looked around and rubbed his eyes at the same time, looking for Lordess Dalethria who was no-where to be seen.

"That's odd....." He murmed as he looked down at the ground, spotting a datapad that had been left there. Slowly, he bent down to pick it up.

It was left there by Dalethria. The message was to meet up with her in the evening. He yawned as he put the datapad onto a spare clip on his belt. As he did that, he looked up into the sun.

"Hmm, almost noon........better hurry."

With that, Anubis began to run back to town. He knew which way to go by the footprints in the dirt. He had to hurry if he wanted to pick up his utilities he left at the stall yesterday. Hopefully, they would still be there.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 30th, 2001, 10:23:50 PM
The rather quaint tables were clothed with ravishing looking weapons. Blades that were rather basic still held a fine edge that could slice through almost anything. There were other blades that were ornately decorated with fine jewels and or lines carved into the metal itself. Dalethria had to make sure to stop by Ord Mantell one day and see what fabulous creations Tzvensri would have at his true workshop. Perhaps something that she could purchase for Ogre as a small recompense for being away from him ...

Those thoughts disappeared as soon as she felt the Smith's eyes stare at her, waiting for Dalethria to say something. A small smile parted her lips, "Forgive me. The night was not kind and such fine weapons took my attention away."

This wasn't like her. Damn Vicet for last night. Dalethria felt stupid for allowing herself to make excuses for herself in front on a commoner. Even though her cheeks felt a bit flushed, she was able to keep up the facade that things were fine as her eyes flashed in question, "I do believe you have something for me?"

Anubis Lockheart
Jun 30th, 2001, 11:31:35 PM
Anubis brought his steady job down to a walk as he approached through the small towns gates. Again he was amongst the hundreds of peasant's, trying to find his way to the filth encrusted stall he had saw that object. It wasnt long before he came to the bar that was opposite the stall.

"hmm, I swear it was here.."

He looked at the bar and then turned around again, noticing the stall was right behind him all the time. He could have sworn it wasn't there a second ago. Anubis was probably just seeing things as he had had a rather interesting and painful previous evening. The same tenant was in the shop as yesterday, Anubis walked over to the counter while looking at him.

"Hello again old man.... You better have saved that item for me."

Shop keeper:"Sure did"

He replied, opening a box revealing the dagger. It had a curved bone handle with some gems encrusted in the side.

"Beware of it though..... It has some rather powerful magic properties. But I'll leave them to you to work out."

Anubis snatched the box from him and tucked it under his arm. He passed over more than enough credits, assuming that the old man would find the amount to his liking. Without thanking the man, he turned and began to walk to the rendezvouse point.

Tzvensri
Jul 3rd, 2001, 10:55:49 PM
As she spoke to him, he lifted her sword from below the table he was standing behind. He had already retrieved it from the trunk and was prepared for her request.

“I do have something for you indeed. A fine weapon made complete once again.”

He held the weapon out to her, parallel to his body with two open hands each resting under the blade.

“Care to inspect it before you take your leave?”

They had agreed the previous day there would be no charge for his work, but he would make sure she was pleased with the craftsmanship, before she accepted it.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 4th, 2001, 11:07:29 PM
She traced a finger down the length of the blade and looked to the elegant reflection on the surface. The shine was marvelous and there was absolutely no trace of the break.

Her hand slipped underneath the blade and slid upwards towards the hilt. Then her other hand came towards the tip of the blade before lifting it up. It felt just like before and good as new. The weight, style of the hilt and over all craftsmanship were the same.

Dalethria brought the hilt to her lips and kissed it softly before sheathing it in the scabbard on her back, "I thank you but you still wish nothing in return?"

Tzvensri said nothing but it was clear that no compensation was to be taken from the Master of his own Master, Trace Sha.

"Very well. I have one last use of you." Dalethria could tell that he was a bit confused to what she was getting at. "I told someone to meet me here and he hasn't arrived yet."

She covered her eyes with a hand as she looked to the sky, "I told him noon ..."

Tzvensri
Jul 5th, 2001, 11:17:04 PM
She hadn’t posed her request yet, but he had a fairly good idea what she wanted by what she did say and how she looked up at the sky. It was a bit past noon by this world’s time and she wanted to wait here, seeing this was the place she was to meet him.

“Aye m’lady, you can wait here. T’would probably be good for business having one as fair as you near my stand.”

He hoped his compliment was not taken in offense as he flashed a respectful smile in her direction.