PDA

View Full Version : I challenge everyone

Lord Gue
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:00:13 PM
No bones about it, everbody at once, right here, right now, just one thing, no consecutive posting, if you attack wait till i respond b4 posting again

DarkLordKhan
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:07:53 PM
ooc: So only one person can attack at a time?

Lord Gue
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:10:46 PM
OOC: No, any # of ppl can attack at once

Vega Van Derveld
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:14:31 PM
:lol: !

Lord Gue
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:16:48 PM
Laugh as you may, but you have yet to have seen me in combat, those much more experienced than you would take me more seriously

Gitane Blesse
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:18:07 PM
--Gitane arched an eyebrow at the man. This had to be a joke. She laughed softly and leaned against a wall, toying with her dagger.--

"So you've come to die, have you?"

Lord Gue
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:25:49 PM
A wiry grin crossed his lips as he glanced at the newcomer"Sorry, but death isnt on my menu, maybe the fine reasturant of life has put it on yours"

Liam Jinn
Jul 10th, 2001, 07:16:06 PM
"Gue, you're gonna lose..Well, maybe not against these people but if some real challengers come, you'll lose..Just thought I'd let you know."

Liam walks off.

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2001, 05:18:08 PM
"Really, I remember when Ogre and Lizard themselves couldnt completly defeat me, back in the old days"

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 11th, 2001, 08:47:25 PM
OOC: Gue, I've seen you fight, and you're no great shakes at it.

Cizerack Hunter Forces
Jul 11th, 2001, 08:54:58 PM
Suddenly, from over the hills to the north, the 10th Cizerack mechanized division began to trundle forward to challenge the idiotic hyuu-mann. 100 AT-ATs, 500 AT-STs, 2000 AT-PTs, and 500 repulsortanks began to assemble into formation for a full-scale bombardment. Supporting the elite fighting corps, no less than 10 reserve infantry divisions from Carshoulis Prime charged over the hills, ready to run Lord Gue into the ground with a full-intensity wave melee assault.

OOC: You said "everyone" :lol:

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2001, 08:58:13 PM
OOC: Really, i kicked your ---

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:01:46 PM
[i]Looking up at the forthcoming forces, Michael's pupils dilate wide as he turns tail and runs like the wind. He uses his force telepathics to enter the minds of as many of the attacking horde as he can, making them believe that anyone next to them looks like him, not stoping to watch the ensueing chaos he keeps running....

Cizerack Hunter Forces
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:07:15 PM
Approximately 2,000 Cizerack shocktroopers are affected by Gue's mind trick. However, due to constant input from their battle-feed visor sets, only about 800 are truly duped by the ruse. It is, however, enough to create quite a calamity. For a few brief minutes, soldiers at the forefront of the fight turn on each other, fighting viciously. Although broken up in a matter of seconds, it is not without its costs, as 153 Cizerack infantrymen are felled by their comrades hands. Slowed but not discouraged, the melee infantry divisions continue forward at full sprint, closing on Gue at speeds close to 60 mph. The mechanized walkers and repulsortanks charge their batteries and launch a full bombardment, assaulting Gue with hundreds of heavy laser cannons. No matter how much the force user dodges or blocks, he cannot evade them all.

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:14:47 PM
[i]Feeling now that the heat is on, Michael spins on his heel and turns towards the oncomming felines. He throws up a force wall to deflect what he can of the laser blasts. He unhooks his lightsaber and ignites it. As he approaches the mass of warriors ahead he gives quick thought to joining his dead love and dives into the fray with the great horde.

Cizerack Hunter Forces
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:22:04 PM
Gue is able to cut down a dozen onrushing soldiers at most, but faced with fighting nearly a quarter of a million soldiers at one time...he is swept up by a tidal wave of red-armored soldiers. Slashing claws, and stabbing battle prongs can be seen as Gue is swept under the flood. Their orders are to take him alive...but they said nothing about a little blood loss.

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:26:14 PM
[i]Having learned great body control from his previous body, Michael pinches his nerves from inside, stoping the recieving synapses from getting their pain messages and keeping Michael relativly unphased.

Cizerack Hunter Forces
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:33:51 PM
OOC: Which leaves you half dead, but unable to feel the pain.

IC: Gue collapses as his body can no longer function in an adequate fashion. Although he feels no pain, he has lost enough blood and had enough tendons severed to keep him out of commission.

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:36:25 PM
OOC: Yes, I know. But hey took an army to take me down, last time it took 3-4 big names to take me down, well not last time, but the first time i did this.

Cizerack Hunter Forces
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:38:11 PM
OOC: Well actually, took maybe 6 guys to take you down, out of 250,000. But if it makes you feel better, sure :)

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:39:46 PM
OOC: Well considering I had to be swarmed, i could take 6 guys swarmin me, not say 20

Liam Jinn
Jul 12th, 2001, 02:34:52 AM
OOC: I thought there might be a few good challengers against Gue, but, lol Someone got smart and went for the over kill :)