PDA

View Full Version : Friendly anybody?? (Hand to claw combat only)

lasheye
Jul 2nd, 2001, 06:32:42 PM
Ever faught a 6ft tall lizard before?? The Viashino are usually more into eating people than having a friendly with them, but if theres anyone with nothing better to do, you can try your luck.........
1 stipulation however, you must be human!!

Reysa Sashara
Jul 2nd, 2001, 06:42:32 PM
aww man your no fun bro :(

lasheye
Jul 3rd, 2001, 05:04:23 PM
Oh yeah?? and wots that meant to mean huh??

Nash Stolar
Jul 3rd, 2001, 06:34:04 PM
Hand to claw? 0_o

lasheye
Jul 4th, 2001, 05:57:07 PM
Yeah, you supply the hand, and I've got the claw coz I'm a lizard (i.e. no wepons)

Nash Stolar
Jul 4th, 2001, 06:33:32 PM
And what would the benefit to this be?

Teka Kenobi
Jul 5th, 2001, 01:11:23 PM
I'll fight ya.

Gitane Blesse
Jul 5th, 2001, 01:16:48 PM
o_O I keep reading the name 'eye lash'

Nash Stolar
Jul 5th, 2001, 01:44:43 PM
*twacks teka*

I will fight

lasheye
Jul 5th, 2001, 02:38:18 PM
:: Landing a flying double-drop-kick to Nash's chest, knocking him to the floor and winding him badly ::

"You sure?"

:: He stepped back, far enough away to be safe, and allowed his opponent to rise if he wanted to ::

Teka Kenobi
Jul 5th, 2001, 02:42:57 PM
:p just cause i'd kick yer ass lash :lol:

hey...it's nashy and lashy!!

Nash Stolar
Jul 5th, 2001, 11:26:40 PM
well... that was new *cough*

*nash got up then with the force ran at his target..he stoped right infront of him then landed two jabs across his face then followed up by backfliping and kicking him in the neck*

Reysa Sashara
Jul 5th, 2001, 11:43:27 PM
:: Reysa Smirked at Nashes efforts to floor a Viashino::

" My friend it is not possible to floor a 200 lbs reptile like that" he groweld...bearing his reptilian teeth

" But since were going to fight...how about 2 on 2" he said spin kicking high into tekas face kncoking the Jedi to the floor

http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/reysa_sashara.JPG

Raunkks
Jul 6th, 2001, 02:41:34 AM
So many reptiles all of a sudden?

(Thinks.)

Well, come to think of it, I have been away for quite awhile.

(Sits back and watches the lizard and the human go at it.)

Makes for great entertainment, though I don't think I like how it's against a Jedi.

lasheye
Jul 7th, 2001, 05:32:39 PM
:: Still standing, massaging his neck, the Via smiled an evil, fanged grin ::

"Ok, your no opponent to be laughed at, but still....."

:: Putting his head down, he charged his opponent, keeping half an eye up to make sure he got the reaction he was looking for. As Nash began to side-step, Lash threw himself into a forward role, totally wiping out Nash's feet. He landed on his ass with a sickening thud, winding him (again!).
Lash quickly roled back over, gripping his head in his huge reptillian claws, and twisted his neck round, not enough to break it, just to stunn him severly. Laughing he said;

"So, enjoying yourself human?"

:: A grunted response emitted from somewhere in Lash's armpitt. Letting go his hold, Lash jumped up and stepped back. Looking at the pittiful, limp body lying there, he awaited it's next move ::

Reysa Sashara
Jul 7th, 2001, 05:48:51 PM
OOC: I wouldlike to point out the pic over lashes post is not a Via...so..just in case you get the wrong impession of our looks guys..

IC: Reysa turned his head to Runkkis..::

" Want to play dear Reptile?"

Gitane Blesse
Jul 7th, 2001, 05:50:14 PM
OOC - Dare I comment on that attack?

lasheye
Jul 9th, 2001, 05:09:22 PM
Comment all you wish, it appears our courageous human has not the stomach to return another attack.

OOC it's been over 36hrs since Nash's last post, so by the rules, I claim a win, unless anyone has any objections??

Nash Stolar
Jul 9th, 2001, 11:00:45 PM
ooc: I'm here but I lost any and all intrest in the fight.. claim a win if you want I wont care

lasheye
Jul 10th, 2001, 12:42:11 PM
"If your suggesting it was the smell of my armpitts which disabled you, then lets make this less of a friendly...."

:: Drawing his pair of scimitars (traditional wepons of his mothers tribe) Lash starred Nash out with his overpowering, reptilian gaze ::

Gitane Blesse
Jul 10th, 2001, 01:51:38 PM
OOC - Lash.. He basically just said that he doesn't want to continue it. I frankly don't blame him.

Sieken Kasstra
Jul 10th, 2001, 03:03:22 PM
Guys guys...hes my brother, hes a newbie at fighting Hand to hand please give him ahalf a chance....BUT i would like to point out he is a expert fleet commander

lasheye
Jul 11th, 2001, 02:19:10 PM
Oh ease off Siek, and I'm Rey's bro (change u'r account nxt time!! ;) )

Leon Katsuragi
Jul 11th, 2001, 02:46:42 PM
:: Drawing his pair of scimitars (traditional wepons of his mothers tribe) Lash starred Nash out with his overpowering, reptilian gaze ::

some hand to hand, sieken..

Raunkks
Jul 13th, 2001, 05:35:10 AM
OOC: Reysa is correct. Viashino look nothing like a Barabel, which is what my species is.
Oh, and Reysa, the name is spelled Raunkks... not Runnkis.

IC:

(Raunkks looked at the other reptile, raising the scaled-bony plate above his yellow eye that acted like an eyebrow.)

I have no quarrel with you, friend. I fight only when neccessary.

(He stood.)

This has been entertaining, but I must be getting back to work.

(With that, he left the establishment, heading back for the weapons shop.)