PDA

View Full Version : The Viashino First Move

Reysa Sashara
Jul 11th, 2001, 12:13:26 PM
:: The Via Fleet had been ready since the first word of war,the sections had quickly evacuated the war with Nkklon and returned to the Ambria system where there 3 planets recide, the Via looked at the crew as anger took in action smashing his first down on the command section, the 3 sections to there fleet comprised of 27 major ships, and there patrol section comprised as a further 7 ships blatenly not enough to take down the fleet of the GMA::

:: The Via wiped his eyes looking at his boloved system, a very rare tear shot down his cheek::

" NO!!!" he shouted "WE SHALL NOT HAVE THE GMA TAKE OUR BOLOVED PLANETS AND DESTROY OUR COMMUNITY"

:: he said looking at the crews half grining faces, the crew knew that he would not give up, we shall die with honer if we need be and we shall never give up untill i stangel that Diktat with my bare reptillian hands, he thought looking out of his ship "The Shadow Hunter"...

" We shal win"...he whiperd..."we shall win"

angellink11
Jul 11th, 2001, 12:35:58 PM
Kyle walked onto the bridge. He turned and saluted to the General and than spoke.

"So we're going to war now with the Galactic Empire."

Kyle shook his head.

"Well it seems there will be no room for mercy. Sir I already have some plans formed. I think we should start moving our presence a bit into their territory. We should go for certain areas."

Mark Fenix
Jul 11th, 2001, 12:52:20 PM
The major part of the Kyrin sector fleet rocketed through hyperspace. On board the ISDII Guardian, Mark ran through the current situation in his head. Was he ready to face this? He knew a few people wouldn't be all too happy with him, but for once he's standing up for what he feels is right.

A small fleet consisting of three ISDII's, ten Correllian Gunships and 5 NebBII's exited hyperspace somewhere in the middle of the Via system. He ordered the comm unit on, and had it broadcasted to all ships in the system, and any outside of it. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"This is Mark Fenix of the Guild. All territories and citizens belonging to the Viashino Empire are now under Guild control. Any retaliation against this will result in hostilities. I can easily have the rest of our fleet over here in a matter of minutes. That will be all."

Reysa Sashara
Jul 11th, 2001, 12:54:07 PM
:: Rey sighned with releif...the Guild had arrived before the GMA, now a blockade of ships had the right to guard the Ambria system::

" Oh hello Claw...nice to see you about, just await the GMA and then when they mkae there first hit..we hit back"

:: He smiled knowing the guild were baking him up::

Zirilan of the Claw
Jul 11th, 2001, 12:56:52 PM
Zirilanordered the Star's comm officer to open a channel to Lasheye and Reysa.
"What do we do, sir?"

Mark Fenix
Jul 11th, 2001, 01:38:25 PM
Fenix opened another link to the Capital ship of the Viashino fleet. His face popped up on the monitors, and he chuckled a bit.

"Reysa, good seeing you again. In case you missed me the first time, I'll repeat myself. You no longer have any territory to lose, so fight all you want. As we speak, forces from the Kyrin system are moving in to secure the system. You may just as well come back, this fight is over before it even begun." He winked at the crew, hoping Reysa had seen it.

Fire Karn
Jul 11th, 2001, 01:39:20 PM
Karn raced to the bridge of the ship. There he saluted the General and went to at ease.

"Sir. What are your orders? Them skoths are ready for battle. Just say the word and I can have them there in a matter of moments."

Karn felt a rush of anger in him. The GMA had been foolish to think that they could invade the Via. He stood there awaiting the general's orders, not making a move.

lasheye
Jul 11th, 2001, 02:17:14 PM
OOC Umm, ok I appreciate that the Guild are here to help and all that, and Rey I guess you know them, but why the hell are we giving up control of our planets to them? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the help, but surely thats all it is?? Either that or u'll have to fill me in....

IC I've spoken to the Vong, linked them here, and offered them the oppertunity to fight alongside us.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 11th, 2001, 02:20:40 PM
OOC: Ash turn you damn mobile on please and ill talk toyou...

Khendon S
Jul 11th, 2001, 07:15:01 PM
A sleek custom attack craft, about the size of a YT if not bigger, came out of hyperspace, its engines fire as blue streaks form and it is propelled with magnificent speed towards the Guild fleet in this location of space.

The ship hails the fleet using an encrypted communication signal as the craft’s stealth systems activate and it goes off all radar systems, its black hull providing it visual stealth. The craft launches three fighters, all TIE Executioners with special modifications and Black Thorn written on the sides of the crafts’ wings in red.

As the craft begins to speed up, opening a rift, a wormhole, in space and traveling through it the Guild fleet, having all of its troops onboard, launches into hyperspace, heading back to the Kyrin sector.

Zirilan of the Claw
Jul 11th, 2001, 08:20:38 PM
OOC: LoL, Lash, I guessed what was going on before you knew...this is pricless....
Sorry

IC: Zirilan turned back to his crew and looked over the bridge. He walked down the ramp leading to the viewport, he stared at the Guild Fleet, analyzing the ships and storing there designs to memory.
He stared at the beautiful, hard fought planets infrnt of him and sighed, the breath whistling slightly from his nostrils.
"Comm Officer, close channel.
Take us slightly out of range and hold slightly behind the main fleet, I need a mnute to think.
Do not inform the Grand General or Grand Admiral, and have our engines prepared to do a microjump into the main system if neccesary."

lasheye
Jul 14th, 2001, 08:32:48 AM
Exactly how do you intend for me not to find out when I'm on the bridge of the ship right nxt to you??

lasheye
Jul 14th, 2001, 08:35:59 AM
Right then people, this has gone far enough. Kyle, I want you to take command of the 10 ships from Darvin, inc the X-Wings on board. You can work in conjunction with both me and Rey to command the rest of the fleet. Rey, you take Bravo section, I'll take Alpha, and I want every single Capital ship we have here in the next two hours.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 14th, 2001, 08:51:55 AM
Lash, Kyle is in control of the NR fleet back up...

lasheye
Jul 14th, 2001, 10:11:27 AM
So who's acting Fighter Command in his place then??

Reysa Sashara
Jul 14th, 2001, 12:22:40 PM
dood your commading everything, please post further Via moves in the "Operation Babarossa" thread