PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Decree

Darth Viscera
Jul 10th, 2001, 11:00:49 PM
As of this moment, the Galactic Empire is at war with the forces of the Viashino Empire as well as those of the Yuuzhan Vong. Said Empires are encouraged to evacuate their celestial and material assets and embrace Imperial rule in order to avoid unnecessary loss of life.

lasheye
Jul 11th, 2001, 02:22:14 PM
This is Admiral Lasheye of the Via, for what reason have you declared the current state of war with us?

Tsaak Vootuh
Jul 11th, 2001, 04:24:01 PM
Tsaak Vootuh spoke into the Oggzil, transmitting a message of his own. Oggzils were small worm-like creatures that were created to pick up and send Infidel frequencies. Tsaak sent out a message, directed at the Empire:

<font color=yellow>"Do'orik Vong Pratte"

<font color=white>The words echoed through every comlink that picked up the frequency. They repeated at least 7 times more, and finally stopped.

Tsaak believed the Gods favored him this day. He would send them many sacrifices.

Vrax Choka
Jul 11th, 2001, 04:30:41 PM
Vrax grinned as he heard the news from one of his comrades. His first war. He loved it...Taking out his Amphistaff he wondered how many people would be clensed of their..unatural ways in the coming battles..

Reysa Sashara
Jul 11th, 2001, 04:39:20 PM
:: The Viashino stood in his study receving the vong call and he nodded in agreement, Reysa quickly dicarded the thought of death and rememberd the thought of the battle he won so long ago....cheers from the croweds Via flags high in the sky it shall be that days again, but allied with the Vong???why not..he smiled...the Empire will feel my rath, he thoight crushing a data pad in his claw::

Super Ryujin
Jul 12th, 2001, 12:22:05 PM
Aaah, a war, very interesting... It might give me a chance to pick up some weapons and ships to sell...

"Kill them all!"
Ryu exclaims after he has heard the news in the bar.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jul 12th, 2001, 12:53:42 PM
Arching an eyebrow at the headline on his datapad, Sarrtarroa tossed it aside as he massaged his aching temples. Diktat Viscera should truly take time to embrace the little things. It would at least keep Sarrtarroa out of these monumental headaches.

Where to begin, where to begin?

With a pained expression, Sarrtarroa sighed, taking a sip of his spiced blood merlot. Technically speaking, the Pride was obligated to maintain its trade agreement with the Viashino Empire. This was something that could prove cumbersome, especially in the midst of the Galactic Empire. The Cizerack were a regional power at best, and if the Diktat so decided, Sarrtarroa knew he could send the Cizerack race into oblivion. Far better to lie with the beast than to fall prey to it. Yes...

The Pride had begun a series of relations with the Empire. Nothing had been cemented yet, of course, but with a research pact and a trade alliance very close...the rewards could be monumental. It would make the Viashino contribution seem a drop in the bucket.

Nevertheless...deals were deals.

Sarrtarroa slowly glanced at another datapad, noting available ships that could be used for trade. It would of course be difficult to explain to the Diktat that trade would remain open to the Viashino. However...there were strings left to manpulate. After all, the Viashino had to trade to the Cizerack before trading to anybody else. Sarrtarroa still had control of the situation.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 12th, 2001, 01:36:09 PM
OOC: i have no idea what you just said ment anything..lol..can you say what you mean OOC please

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jul 12th, 2001, 02:56:06 PM
OOC: (sigh) I mean, the Cizerack have a trade agreement with the Viashino currently, but are looking for even more lucrative dealings with the Galactic Empire soon. Its a dilemma.

Telan Desaria
Jul 14th, 2001, 01:23:07 PM
' As a loyal son of the Empire, this decree was to be followed blindly by all, including me,' Desaria thought, reading the message from the Diktat as it was repeated over and over again on the display boards.

" We will march to battle soon, but why?" the Admiral asked quietly, only recently inducted into the new Imperial military. He would smash the Empire's enemies willingly, but he wasn't sure, from what he had heard of these Yuuzhon Vong creatures that it would be an easy matter...

OOC assign me a Fleet, Viscera, and I'll thrash them!!!

Reysa Sashara
Jul 14th, 2001, 01:25:46 PM
:: Luaghs::

" young boy please dont be foolish and get yourself killed"

Telan Desaria
Jul 14th, 2001, 01:59:50 PM
(OOC::I most certainly will not get myself killed. I've been in many a battle.

PS-Spell-Laughs.)

Reysa Sashara
Jul 14th, 2001, 02:04:45 PM
called a typo???....anyway...ive been RPing for 5 years so..you know...anyway enough of arguements...its up to Vis what ya do...