PDA

View Full Version : Siren of Blood [Open challenge to...Anyone]

Evita Cajole
Jul 12th, 2001, 03:41:48 PM
The female darted along the snow, her eyes squinting at the sharp, frozen winds carrying bits of ice and snow. She let out a growl of frustration and gripped her sword, trying to keep the tauntaun in view. Her scarcely covered skin ached in the coldness and she grit her teeth, sinking a booted foot into the snow before diving onto the back of the animal, her hands jerking at the fur to dominate it.

"Down, you!" She snarled and gave another yank in attempt to calm the animal down. Evita snarled again, speaking quite clearly into the creature's mind before it stopped jerking about to throw her off. A soft grin formed over her face as she kicked lightly at its side, sending it to dart off through the frozen desert.

A shadowed figure catches her eye among the whiteness of the falling storm and she leaps from the tauntaun's back, rolling her eyes while it continues racing off. Evita fingered the hilt of her sword and stared at the figure, a glint of playfulness in her eyes.

"Who goes there?"

OOC - One person only, please. I don't care who or what, but only one.

ADMIN EDIT: Sigs beyong the 30KB limit for SWFans will not be allowed.

Satine Capashen
Jul 12th, 2001, 03:51:48 PM
Alpha unsheathes his rune sword, and walks fully into view. The young One was covered in his flexible and warm armor, a helmet over his head and face{OOC:Think the one from Lost in space movie}. He speaks in a voice seemingly colder than the wind and snow.

My name's Alpha. Or Satine Capashen. Take your pick. I'm here, because I was looking for a good fight."

Evita Cajole
Jul 12th, 2001, 04:24:25 PM
OOC - :eek: It's 131KB?! Oops..

IC - Evita grinned a bit as she eyed the man. Her tongue ran over her slightly cracked lips, briefly touching against the line of piercings.

"I am called Evita...A mistress of Amazons."

She darted forward, her grin never fading. Leaning towards the snow, she sent a frozen clump towards his face as a playful distraction, sweeping her sword towards his midsection.--

Satine Capashen
Jul 12th, 2001, 07:13:35 PM
Alpha blocks the blade, sparks flying from the contact of the Amazon's blade on his own black, rune-encrusted, blade. He uses the Force to melt the snow, and quickly launches into a side kick, knocking Evita to the snow.

"Pleased to meet you Evita."

Evita Cajole
Jul 13th, 2001, 10:36:10 AM
The frozen ground stung at the bare skin of her arms an legs before she shoved herself to her feet. The cold only drove her further. She eyed Satine for a moment before lunging at him with her sword. As suspected, his sword crashed with hers. She was ready for the heavy swing and sent her leg jutting into his side, sending him to stumble.

Satine Capashen
Jul 13th, 2001, 10:48:58 AM
As Alpha stumbles he sees Evita's blade come in, and quickly drops to the ground, rolling to the side. The Young One jumps back to his feet, and slices quickly, getting blocked. Alpha then tries an over head feint. When Evita tries blocking it, Alpha quickly darts in, piercing her side, leaving a shallow cut.

"Looks like I get first blood..."

Evita Cajole
Jul 14th, 2001, 07:27:32 AM
"Aye..."

She grinned slightly, feeling the chill of the air on the open wound. She shifted her boots in the ground, sliding a second, smaller sword from it's sheath. She dart at the man, going into a series of swings and blocks with the clash of swords, gritting her teeth as she stared at the gleaming blades in a lock. She slashed her swords from the lock and sent Alpha back against the snow. Within moments, her second sword sunk into the ground, a short, slightly deep gash formed on his shoulder.

"..But you won't be giving the last."

Satine Capashen
Jul 14th, 2001, 07:51:12 PM
Alpha ignores the pain in his shopulder and gets up, pressing the attack. He swings left and right, forcing Evita to block so much that she doesn't have time for a counter attack. Soon alpha stops suddenly, Evita blocking where the blade should be, but missing. Alpha smiles as she does and quickly double kicks her in the stomach, knocking her back two metres.

"That's where you're wrong."

Alpha smiles and his helmet slides back, revealing his youthful face.

"I'll be getting final blood and then painting my blade in your blood. I've laready started, don't you see?" Alpha lifts his blade slightly, the red of the blood standing out on the black of the blade.