PDA

View Full Version : *taking a nap*(any silly baka Jedis)

Roll Anderson
Jul 13th, 2001, 09:16:40 PM
*in the same clearing where she first met a Sith and Jedi, Roll leans against the rock and tries to take a nap*

Nash Stolar
Jul 13th, 2001, 09:57:55 PM
ooc: On man I sooo wanna see this

Roll Anderson
Jul 14th, 2001, 01:15:53 PM
OOC- NO OOC COMMENTS!

IC-

:: it is a nice warm day, Roll looks up at the sky ::

Nerysm Seraphim
Jul 14th, 2001, 07:33:18 PM
Alice jumped around, with her sword in hand, practicing outside the ship. She hadn't been able to in a long time, and many of the planets they had landed on weren't exactly ideal for what she practiced. She did leaps and bounds with her weapon in the hilly clearing, buzzing around like a bee from flower to flower.

She skids back from one of her springs and immediately falls backward. "Ow!" She gets up and sees Roll lying there. "Sorry," she says insincerely before she continues with her manuvers.

Roll Anderson
Jul 14th, 2001, 10:13:04 PM
*looks up at the person who 'accidently' stepped on her*

Wotever......

*sits up and watches Alice practice*

Ryu Warusa
Jul 15th, 2001, 01:56:43 AM
OOC: New person or experienced person with a new character?

IC:
Ryu Lands on the planet near a large clearing, filled with grass and other green things....{{OOC: Nature...ugh....}}
He steps out of the ship to find 2 women, one moving around and another sitting up watching her, he proceeds to move closer.

Not a bad looking planet... Not too bad looking women... Nice place to rest and stretch my legs...
"Hi!" He waves to the young women. Then comes to rest near the one that is sitting down.

Roll Anderson
Jul 15th, 2001, 03:33:23 AM
*glares at the man who has just sat next to her, she speaks to him in an icy monotone voice*

Hello.....

:: makes sure to keep one hand on her lightsabre ::

Ryu Warusa
Jul 15th, 2001, 04:30:54 AM
OOC: Eww Lightsabre, overused weapon. =P

IC:
Watches as her hand goes towards her sabre.
Something is wrong...
Looks around for any signs of danger.
Maybe she thinks I am a threat. Heh heh I won't steal her weapon. I better say something before she attacks.
"Nice day..." Nice..day, I'm such an idiot.
"What are you doing on this green planet?"

Roll Anderson
Jul 15th, 2001, 04:39:34 AM
OOC- Im a sith, so I have ta have one! :p

IC-

:: still speaking to him icely ::

I live here......

:: smirks and looks up at the sky ::

What is someone like you doing here?

Ryu Warusa
Jul 15th, 2001, 05:12:26 AM
Ryu stares at her.
This is her home planet? I guess theres nothing strange about that.
"I'm just resting from my long trip to Loqua. This is a really nice planet." Looks at the woman dancing about. "What is she doing?" He realizes its the girl from the bar. Its her! The one that is looking for that murderer Jeseth! I wonder what she is doing here...

Teka Kenobi
Jul 15th, 2001, 01:05:59 PM
OOC: What in the hell is a silly baka Jedi??!!

Ryu Warusa
Jul 15th, 2001, 02:16:30 PM
OOC: Simple, Jedi's are stupid!

Nerysm Seraphim
Jul 15th, 2001, 02:53:59 PM
She continues her jumps and sword play before she runs off from the clearing, dissapearing into a forested area.

Ryu Warusa
Jul 15th, 2001, 04:18:14 PM
Ryu looks up away from her and realises that the other woman is leaving. She's running away, I won't let her... "I have to go now." He quickly gets up and gives chase. She won't lose me!