PDA

View Full Version : Calling the Viashino

The Shadow Jedi
Jul 15th, 2001, 09:45:38 PM
OOC : Apologies I have no idea how the Viashiono (sp) is spelt. I am not even familiar with them. I will rectify with an edit if someone would be good enough to give me the correct spelling

IC : A lone human came into the New Republic dipolmatic station. He was initially stopped by the guards, but a soft word and a hand gesture made them step away. He entered through the main doors, his entire body covered with the cloak, a dark grey one that seeme to blend into the background. His hands were covered with strips of cloth and his face was covered by the folds of the deep hood. Firm footsteps echoed as he moved to the place where the transmitter terminals could be found.

As curious staffers came, he would wave them away and defect their curiosity. He wished not to be interrupted. A transmitter was clear, he tapped a few buttons, searching for the right transmit code. Making sure no one was listening in, he spoke softly into the unit.

"Leaders of the Viashino, please resond. I am a Jedi of the Greater Jedi Order and I have been authorised to seek a solution to the war between yourself and the GMA. Please respond as your situation is desperate and do so with haste. I will be waiting here for your transmission. Do not delay as this offer to help will only happen once"

He clicked off and begun to wait.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 15th, 2001, 10:19:27 PM
OOC: you are correct "Viashino"

IC: The bleep of a Viashino communication zefta began ringing quite load in the ship, "The Shadow Hunter", the Zefta was only for specel communications puposes for the fleet and its crew....and this ship was not expecting a call::

:: The Viashino General gave a quick nodd to tell the Skoth LT to let the Comm through fearing it was the GMA he hesitated the speak..::

" Yes you have reached the Via Ship "The Shadow Hunter" please continue Human"...his Via Eyes glinted in the flashing lights of the ship...

The Shadow Jedi
Jul 15th, 2001, 10:25:00 PM
He had to admit, that was shorter time delay than he expected

"I seek to do what a Jedi is supposed to do and that is seek a peaceful settlement to this war you are embroiled in. I have been informed it would be a destructive war that may well end your race. I wish for that not to happen. Would you show the wisdom to try to prevent this meaningless war before it consumes you?

And as for why I wish to help.... You have appealed for help from others. I could be the best ally you might have. At least allow me to meet with you so you may judge for yourself"

Reysa Sashara
Jul 15th, 2001, 10:29:18 PM
:: The Via narrowed his eyes at the Jedis request.....it was such a honer to fight in the Via world...but then again...the General had to concider the other 16 milloin lives on the 3 planets..::

" where are you Jedi..and how can we meet at such a late hour in the war?"

The Shadow Jedi
Jul 15th, 2001, 10:39:23 PM
"I am on at a Dipolmatic space station at co-ordinates XY-FALC-GTHO-351. I will await for you here"

Reysa Sashara
Jul 15th, 2001, 10:48:51 PM
" my friend....before i even step one foot of this ship, how do i know i dont get there..and i get deleyed from war just as they attack...oh no no, my griend...you come here..."

The Shadow Jedi
Jul 15th, 2001, 11:36:12 PM
"Yes, I quite understand. I will also understand if you do not give me your exact co-orinates. I instead suggest that I will come to a point 1 light year from your capital planet, where you may meet me and see that I have come alone. Will that be acceptible to you?

I would also advise that you do not turn away help with a trick or a trap. While the Jedi are unwilling to go directly to war, they will have no will to help in anyway if one of their own was harmed"

Reysa Sashara
Jul 15th, 2001, 11:41:56 PM
" i await your arrivel, he said switching off the commlink"

The Shadow Jedi
Jul 15th, 2001, 11:46:53 PM
Good.

He turned and began to walk out, after secureing the comm. Again, he deflected curiousity as he walked out and to the place where his ship, a small A-Wing modified was landed.

Minutes later, he was airborne and flying his way to the Viashino capital planet. ETA 12 hours. He decided to sleep as the ship went into hyperspace