PDA

View Full Version : Operation: Barbarossa

Darth Viscera
Jul 11th, 2001, 07:53:41 PM
Darth Viscera stared at the Strategic Display. This would be a glorious campaign indeed. Eight Star Destroyer divisions had been allocated to this attack, of the Imperial Starfleet's sixteen. And so, two relatively small factions would awaken to find that more than six hundred warships were bearing down on them. They would be caught in the deadly web, and cut to pieces from behind as well as in front, with nowhere to run. Those that did not surrender....well, they would die a glorious, yet utterly futile death.

Vice Admiral Zaarin had been on the sick list, a result of self-inflicted intoxication as soon as he had been made aware that he would be entering a combat zone. A court of inquiry would investigate later, of course. The Empire could afford no Admirals who expressed cowardice during wartime.

The eight icons on the strategic display ground to a halt at their pre-programmed waypoints. The attack would be en echelon, all along the line, each point applied as much pressure as the next, until the enemy simply broke, and ran directly into the trap.

"Attack Divisions, status report," he commanded. Upon receiving a confirmation from every division that they had arrived at their waypoints, the final entry into enemy space would begin.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 11th, 2001, 08:09:21 PM
:: The General sat slumped in his chair a tear dropped form his cheek::

"Sir Vong forces are reporting near there planet and ready to battle sir" said a well determind skoth looking at the General

"Thank you Skoth" he said faintly

:: Some of the war excitment had left his mind, the Empire finaly attacking them? seemed a happy occation for some kind of honer to battle the well known force in the galaxy, the reptile turned his head to the crew on the "Shadow Hunters" deck they smiled and nodded as if to say (Go for it) he side grinned and nodded also::

" Get all avalible fighters ready armed and fully fueld, get all corvetts into position, Fighter carriers ready to launch fighters on my command" he said with a smile to his crew damn it whers Lash when you need him...

::The crew smiled back, it was ahoner to di fighting in the Via worlds, today was noone diffent from the rest::

http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/reysa_sashara.JPG

Zirilan of the Claw
Jul 11th, 2001, 08:31:29 PM
Section Charlie silently flew in behind the General's fleet.
"I am here to help, General."

Jashiva Darkstorm
Jul 11th, 2001, 08:49:26 PM
~~Jash had heard the order for the corvettes to be put into place, Jashiva was a alrounder, controlled fleet when needed, controlled land where needed, today was fleet work and his 7 Viashino Corvettes slipped into place of the Invasion corridor behinde the main B section of the fleet, the Patrol section was behinde that and C section was behinde that, rather like a medievil battle, the lined and lines of about 20 ships stayed in position rather like a diamond formation~~

~~The calls of the corrvetts rang through the commlinks~~

" Corrvetts ready sir" he said

Khendon S
Jul 11th, 2001, 08:49:40 PM
Khendon stood in military dress, a black uniform with both GMA rank and Guild rank, looking at a command screen, his arms locked behind his back. He perused information on his division’s locations as they emerged from hyperspace and began to transmit orders. A projection came up of Viscera, and Khendon smiled as he heard his leader's orders. “Coruscant division and Guild division in requested space,” said Khendon in reply, face returning to its normal features as he ran the plan through his mind over, and over again.

Jashiva Darkstorm
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:03:24 PM
As Requested to post from Reysa:Full fleet

Section Alpha (Lash Commands)
Mark II Victory Class Destroyer: BWFS The Hood
Abolisher Class Cruiser: BWSV Knight
Abolisher Class Cruiser: BWSV Cold Fire
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWSV Reading
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWSV Bryant
Medical Task Force Cruiser: BWMV Hells Fire
Viashino Light Transport: Matrix
Viashino Light Transport: Vampire
Viashino Heavy Fighter Carrier: Vios
Viashino Heavy Fighter Carrier: Lecker
Viashino Corvette:Chetah
Viashino Corvette:Flaim

Section Bravo (Reysa Commands)
Mark II Victory Class Destroyer: BWD Shadow Hunter
Interdictor Class Cruisers: BWSV Mortis
Interdictor Class Cruisers: BWSV Messier
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWSV Bourton
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWSV Silver Blade
Medical Task Force Cruiser: BWMV Red Blade
Viashino Light Transport: Panther
Viashino Light Transport: Prime
Viashino Heavy Fighter Carrier: Jazmin

Section Charlie (Claw Commands)
Mark II Victory Class Destroyer: BWD Star
Interdictor Class Cruisers: BWSV Lexx
Interdictor Class Cruisers: BWSV Xev
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWSV Dark Blade
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWSV Recssier
Medical Task Force Cruiser: BWMV Veckter
Viashino Light Transport: Voyager
Viashino Light Transport: Utah
Viashino Heavy Fighter Carrier: Yarrin

Patrol Section (Jashiva Commands)
Mark II Victory Class Destroyer: BWD Vortos
Abolisher Class Cruiser: BWSV Galieth
Abolisher Class Cruiser: BWSV Reaper
Enforcer Class Cruiser: BWSV Death Watch
Enforcer Class Cruiser: BWSV Renee
Viashino Corvette: Saber
Viashino Corvette:Sycth
Viashino Corvette:Via
Viashino Corvette:Fire Blood
Viashino Corvette:Chaos
Viashino Corvette:Beholder

These transports are for general purpose use.
Delta Class Dx-9s Transport: Karrn
Delta Class Dx-9s Transport: Victorios

(Patrol section 2) Lash and Reysa
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWPV Hells Fury
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWPV Rage
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWPV Elipeps
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWPV Ambria
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWPV Toprel
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWPV Mev
Delta Class Dx-9s Transport: Ares
Delta Class Dx-9s Transport: Sash

James McKell
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:23:11 PM
A Dreadnaught Cruiser emerged over Morishim, the planet where the Dread was captured. It bore the large symbol of the Peace Brigade across the hull.

"Peace Brigade Dreadnaught Cruiser Reporting for active duty."

Tsaak Vootuh
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:44:12 PM
In Orbit around Morishim

"Prepare my villip. Warmaster Vong is on Morishim. I must speak with him." Tsaak shouted, seemingly at no one.

Two acolytes darted out from the shadows of the living Command Ship and presented Tsaak with an unusually large villip. It was as big as his middle finger. Tsaak took it and shooed them away.

"Warmaster Vong, this is Warmaster Tsaak Vootuh. As requested we are here. Heavy Cruisers Diem and Killing are remaining, along with Light Cruisers Yammka Beast and Lunar Rock. With the additional 500 Light Coralskipper fighters of course." Tsaak grinned.

"Although I must depart quickly. Zhaetor Zhae."

The Command Ship Tla disappeared into Hyperspace. It was heading to Toprawa, where the rest of the Third Flotilla was at.

Warmaster Vong
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:53:48 PM
<font color="red">"Thank you."</font> the Warmaster spoke into the blank villip link to the other Warmaster. He left the shabby Chazrach breeding Villip room to head towards his personal transpor, Fury's Edge.

He piloted it up to the Heavy Cruiser Diem. From the bridge of the magnificient shaping work, he issued orders. <font color="red">"Light Skippers, break into squadron groups and land on planet to conserve the dovin energy. Light Cruisers and the two Heavy Cruisers, stick together and be alert. Status Level Infidel Three."

Reysa Sashara
Jul 11th, 2001, 10:31:44 PM
:: Reysa Nodded to his fellow fleet section commder Jashiva::

"Understood Jashiva"

:: This is complete insanity he kept quibberling to himself in his reptilian head, of course if it got to bad he would try to get out and evac the rest of his troops to the safe planet they had planned, but right now he vowed to take a piece of the Empire with him::

" Jashiva, take 3 of your corvettes and go to the planet we have the meeting for (The Outer Rim) "Zefelon" B section will be there after a brief encounter with the Empire"

" yes sir" Jash said

"Now we just wait" he said

Ixar
Jul 11th, 2001, 10:33:39 PM
The second fleet, commanded by Ixar, appeared from hyperspace over Muunilist. The crafts’ intriguing designs and colors radiating like a new creature in the airless entity known as space. Ixar stood up, body in a full upright position, brining him well over the height of a human, showing he wasn’t afraid of the oncoming danger.

“Launch squadrons, keep one in reserve per craft.” Commanded Ixar. “Bring fleet into a defensive formation, a sphere. Use concentrated firepower, long range bursts.”

angellink11
Jul 11th, 2001, 10:37:16 PM
Kyle sat in his Missle Boat waiting for the order to go into combat. He was tired and he was annoyed with the GMA. This was tiresome. They had no real reason to attack them they had been doing them no harm now they wanted war. Kyle would give them war. He had been in many types of war and he knew that this would be the most aggressive but he felt that they could pull it off as long as they didn't give up.

Zirilan of the Claw
Jul 11th, 2001, 11:14:26 PM
Zirilan finally gave in to the overwhelming desire to show emotion and broke his vow.
Zirilan clenched and unclenched his fists and finally hurled an object at the bridge command chair, which he never used.
"Why? What in the name of all that is honourable did we do to the Galactic Military Alliance? We just survived. And we just worked. And we just lived. Two races. We destroy them, today! We take many with them. TO WAR!!!!!"
Cheers echoed around the bridge at his words.
The Star moved forward to beside the flagship of the fleet.
Zirilan sent comm messages to the rest of the C-Section to form up behind him in a wedge.

Khendon S
Jul 12th, 2001, 12:02:21 AM
Khendon receives a command from the combat HQ, Intercept retreating craft, estimated jump coordinates provided, estimated hostiles: three corvette class craft. Khendon scratched his head reading the encrypted message. “Tactical command, which division is in intercept of those coordinated?”

“Sir, the First Guild Fleet, Sir.” Khendon looks at his command screen, pressing buttons and scrolling groups of star destroyers for one with powerful interdiction capabilities.

“Have Group Four enter hyperspace and intercept at fastest speed, once they’re ready, have them activate all gravity wells.”

“Aye, Aye, Sir. Relaying orders to Group Four of the second Division of the First Guild Fleet.” Khendon smiled at the long name, it was rather funny to hear the officer have to repeat such things, at least not during combat.

The following craft broke formation from the Guild division at Ryloth and headed for the transmitted coordinates:
DSD Death Advocate
BC Quelled Masses
BC Quelled Masses II
IEC Death Angel
VAS Wolf 13
VAS Wolf 14
INT Cruiser Blackmail

Reysa Sashara
Jul 12th, 2001, 01:43:31 AM
Open a commlink to everyone...

" yes sir" said a skoth....

" Ok Skoth, i want us to stay in our persistions till we se his ships first, the Scanner jammer will help slightly but not much, the planets however are effectivly alredy theres BUT weare jus borrowing there equipment there so to speak, IE ship yards wepaons works ETC...now he had no idea where our Sipyards or factorys are "Advantage" we will keep building forces till wee see a attack then make our move"

OOC: noone post till we are all briefined in what to do...like NOONE post please.,...thanks guys..and we will get throught this ill garentee it

Tsaak Vootuh
Jul 12th, 2001, 09:44:11 AM
Toprawa

Tsaak Vootuh stared through the viewports at the magnificent beauty of all the stars before him. Soon, the Yuuzhan Vong would control this Galaxy. The moment he heard the Empire declare war on them, he was delighted. This Empire was just speeding up the process of their own destruction.

"Have the Heavy Cruiser Murderer scout the surrounding areas." Tsaak calmly spoke, not caring to tear his eyes away from the viewport.

<font color=red>"Yes Eminence."

<font color=white>"I have a feeling that something is closeby." The Warmaster said quietly to himself.

The chosen Heavy Cruiser, led by Lt. Ruuk began to break away from the rest of the flotilla. It headed northward to begin it's scouting.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 12th, 2001, 10:13:08 AM
IC: B,C and the patrol sections were in a sort of wasp like formation all grouped together ready for the attack that lay ahead, while the A section our fleet were still in orbit of Nkklon where lash was commanding, Reysa had sent a message to him a few short hours ago to get back the the Via homeworld "Dominaria" and try to re-build there life he just hoped they are on there way...

Meanwhile...

" Status report LT" Said Reysa in a angry yet calim voice
"All crews are ready to respond to actio...(he stoped) we have a Vong Heavy cruiser heading ourway sir, just picked up on long range sensors

"Villip him"
"yes sir"

"To all Vong Forces that may be scouting or serching the area our co-ordinates are 1543 *Dash* . 653" he said reading from his display screen

Tsaak Vootuh
Jul 12th, 2001, 11:23:46 AM
"Lt. Ruuk. Our Oggzils have picked up a message from the Viashino Empire!" An Acolyte rushed up to the Lieutenant and bowed before him.

"Let me here it." Ruuk growled. The Oggzil in the Acolyte's hand began to squirm in his clawed hand. It played the message again:

"To all Vong Forces that may be scouting or serching the area our co-ordinates are 1543 *Dash* .653."

"What shall we do Master Ruuk?" The Acolyte asked.

Lt. Ruuk totally ignored him and walked past the young Vong. He picked up his personal villip and spoke in the God's tongue, throughout the ship.

"We are re-routing course to follow the co-ordinates 1543 *Dash* .653" Ruuk shouted. "Prepare the Light Coralskipper squadrons and prepare yourselves. The Empire is going to strike there very, very soon. Let us hurry into war!" The Vong shouted.

Hundreds of cheers were heard throughout the ship. It entered hyperspace, headed for Ambria.

Toprawa

"Prepare to launch the Vonduun Crab probes on every single ship present. Not to mention those being produced on the planet." Tsaak Vootuh spoke through his master villip, relaying the message to every villip in the area. "The reason is to scout out several planets." Tsaak's split lips curled into a grin.

At that moment, thousands of probes latched off the ships and began to enter Hyperspace. Some from the planet rose out of the Atmosphere and began their ascent as well.

The crab probes had the unique ability to reproduce themselves. Tsaak had in mind where most were going. His grin broadened as he thought of the oncoming war. It was just beginning.

Super Ryujin
Jul 12th, 2001, 12:43:18 PM
Ryu looked out the window of his light freighter.
I am probably unprepared for the task ahead... I must find a safe place to wait for a ship to be disabled, then it shall be mine.
He enabled the cloaking device on his ship. He knew that it would just be a faint heat signature in the vastness of space.
He laughed out loud as he went over the decree of war in his mind.
If a ship does not get disabled this will at least be a good show. Ahhh well, time to prepare myself.
Ryu began meditating in his small quarters.
I must not hesitate in the upcomming battle, hesitation means death.

Warmaster Vong
Jul 12th, 2001, 08:14:53 PM
Blue-green slits for eyes, one almost swollen completely shut, stared out at the Morishim Spacescape. "Belek Tiu, Yun-Yuuzhan." the lipless mouth under the eyes moved, asking for forgiveness. Tatooed hands slapped the dislocated shoulders.

"Commander, uh, McKell." the Warmaster spoke awakwardly to the Peace Brigade leader. The Warmaster did not use the tizyworm often so speaking into it was more mechanic than life like. "Keep your, uh, fleet in the lancer formation at the lead."

A collection of infidel machines... how could that abomination be classified as fleet? Or more so, the fleet that would help defend the Warmaster's own command? "Belek Tiue, Yun-Yuuzhan." He slapped his shoulders again.

"Pardon me, Warmaster? I didn't catch that last phrase." McKell could not comprehend such concepts that the Yuuzhan Vong placed so highly.

"Nothing you pathetic infidel! Complete your orders without question and you will be payed." snapped the Warmaster.

"Understood, Warmaster. Good luck." McKell turned off his villip pod on the other end.

How dare the infidel offer luck to a trained Yuuzhan Vong Warmaster. How dare the infidel bring his abominations to Morishim. Thirty six of the infidel war machines littered the front lines of Morishim's defense. Atleast they would be the first do die.

Super Ryujin
Jul 12th, 2001, 08:34:07 PM
OOC: My friend just pointed out that EMP's are useless. So now my emergency escape plan is also useless. So I am going to leave, for now.

Ryu gets up after meditation and continues thinking if it is really safe to be here.

Hmm, EMP shielding, damn I never thought of that and what if after the Imperials come out of Hyperspace, they scan for strange things and just shoot it without caring if it was friend or foe. Those crazy Imperials have always been shoot first and don't ask questions. I guess I'll back out for now. I'll just scrounge the battle area for ships later, and watch from a little farther, maybe behind a moon or something.

He pilots his small ship out of the potential warzone and hides anew.

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 12th, 2001, 09:26:42 PM
Dylan sat on his desk hoping to get confirmation to authorize him to engage the enemy and was awaiting orders from Reysa.
He went to the armory and equiped himself whit wepon hoping that he recives orders.

OCC:I have missed a lot can somebody give me quick resume (cliff'ts notes please)

angellink11
Jul 12th, 2001, 09:27:33 PM
The starlines suddenly blared apart revealing open space.

"This is Major Kyle Horn of the NRCC. All Imperial crafts, you are to leave this space immediately. Deploy all NRCC Star Fighters. Bring the Dreadnaughts to attack position and the Mon Cal. ship. Have the starfighters screen the Via as well. I will be Wraith Squadron. I'll be commanding the Squadron and what ahppens here as well. Also tell Reysa that if we get time before the shooting starts I'd like to talk to him man to......Via."

Captain: "Yes sir."

Admiral Graxar
Jul 12th, 2001, 10:43:45 PM
[i]

Reysa Sashara
Jul 13th, 2001, 05:31:27 AM
:: Reysa could feel war now, the GMA had one hell of a tight grip on them, and were slowly sqeezing the life force out of them, the Via ships steaderly hoverd in space::

**Mark II Victory Class Destroyer**
The Shadow Hunter

Reysa: Ship report!
Skoth: The Shadow hunter has all fighters ready all escape pods have been preped, current status complete all is well

Reysa: All ships weapons ready Skoth?
Skoth: Yes sir!

:: The Fleet stood there motionless in space, few shuttles were seen flying around and a few fighters beaing moved from one ship to another, this small fleet was fighting to save there civerlisation::

Suddenly: WAAAK! :: Reysa slammed his fist down on the command desk

" What right has Vicsers to destry a whole community and ger away with it....NO!!! i wont have it"

" Open a channel to the Skoth command section on all 3 planets place Skoth"

Skoth: Yes sir

" All Warriors of the Skoth wether in leave or not report to war sationes and prep up for ground assult, all Skoth Warriors on the orbiting ships will be re-sent down to the ground.."

" If i die...least those guys down then can fight back....."

:: The view of many troops drop ships was seen, 4000 Troops were beaing droped down on all 3 planets....the city folk were beaing recruited to defend while very lightly traind they could still out number the Impereal troops, the vounlenteerd number of civilens that lived on all 3 planets to go into battle was 25.000 roughly, and were beaing trained as we speak while to actrally fully traind Warriors were 6500 Via Warriors...::

" AT-AT Walkers and Scorpoin Tanks are to be assembled, all ground TIE's are to be on High Alert and Ground to air turrets always watching for TDS's..."

::The Skoths simply smiled and carried on with there with relaying the orders to the planets....they knew Reysa wouldent give up...::

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 15th, 2001, 12:04:20 AM
A comm signal was sent to Reysa

"This is Dylan Hunt requesting to join the fight."

Zorin Hexes
Jul 15th, 2001, 05:27:10 AM
<font size=1> (ooc) In case anyone would like details on which ships are currently under my command, I have conviniently listed them below:

Destroyer Division Two: 1 SSD, 11 ISDs, 8 VSDs, 1 AC, 1 ITC, 1 DRD, 1 ISC, 4 HCLCs, 45 FCLFs (43 UC), 1 NEBB, 1 LF, 2 HSs, 1 GMT, 8 IP's, 1 YT-2400, 46 YT-5700s </font>

Vice-Admiral Hexes opened his eyes, glancing at the gently flowing holographic streams which glided transparently through across the length of his quarters. Water was so much like war... every changing and adapting. Every ripple and current a part of the same collective, yet fighting for dominance... and in some ways even co-existing in harmony. The blond haired man's lips creased slightly in a smile. Water (like war) could be tamed through careful thought and calculation.

Zorin's fingers bent forward a little, his arm lifting up to the elongated stream of light. His hand bathed in the blue hue which the projection gave off for just a second more before his fingers slid effortlessly into it. The Vice-Admiral's smile turned into more of a grin as he watched the entire stream change course as he had expected. The currents shifted in a precise and charted manner, and then finally broke; The stream ceased in it's chaotic struggle and placid and dead. The water hardly seemed to move at all.

Hmmm...

"Vice-Admiral," Captain Yaran's voice shattered his train of thought, bringing him back to reality - or rather, everyone else's reality. "We'll be dropping out of hyperspace soon. I thought you'd want to know..."

His eyes darted towards the door way to his quarters. He hadn't even noticed Yaran step in. "Thank you, I'll be there shortly... Prepare to run close and long-range scans as soon as we drop to real space."

"Of course, sir." She smiled and stepped further into his quarters, walking through the holodisplay and sending the water chaotically drifting in thousands of different directions. The projection shut off as she finally came to a halt right before the man, the faint shine of his medals twinkling in her eyes. Zorin felt a strange lump in his throat and blinked, then stumbled back slightly. Yaran giggled and shook her head, then grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him towards her, landing a faint kiss on his cheek. "Good luck, Vice-Admiral. I certainly hope that doesn't constitute a breach of protocol. She winked at him, then turned and hurriedly made her way out of the room."

He cleared his throat and blinked at the eighteen year old girl as she walked away. Maybe war was a little more complicated then he had originally thought...

Almost an hour later he would come to find himself sitting within the command chair of his ship, the Super Star Destroyer III, Intimidator. His mind was racing with more than just thoughts of war to flood his body with adrenaline. If he failed now, especially with an enemy so numerically outmatched, he would look like a fool in front of his crew... and in the eyes of the Diktat. He couldn't afford to lose. Not at all. "Put me through to Captain Laran."

The fleet erupted forth from hyperspace, light hailing from the heavens before it's arrival. Belkadan would be the Empire's most glorious victory this war.

Admiral Jyener
Jul 15th, 2001, 04:04:23 PM
"...Now."

The helmsman flicked two switches and gently pulled back on a small handle situated on the right side of the panel. At the same time, the same word and action was carried out among each of the other thirty ships in the fleet. With a smooth transition, the neverending blue-white streaks of hyperspace faded out to...

...A New Republic fleet?

Onboard the command bridge of the Super Star Destroyer III Hell's Guardian, Admiral Jyener cursed loud enough to startle the entire crew.

Not sure whether he should interrupt his anger or not, a seated lieutenant down in the pit of terminals and command stations asked for orders.

"Engage sir?"

He hesitated, almost every officer on deck had his or her eyes on him to see what was going to happen.

Serena Laran
Jul 16th, 2001, 01:32:36 AM
Serena straightened her uniform before answering the call from Hexes. "Sir, the Exeter and crew are here and ready at your command." She had gotten a good look at the star charts, and the briefings that had been forwarded to her.

She pulled a stray hair away from her face, and tucked it behind her ear as she awaited her orders.

Zorin Hexes
Jul 17th, 2001, 04:20:30 AM
Hexes nodded at the shimmering blue display, then made his reply as to the point as possible. "Very well Captain. Continue scanning Belkadan space for signs of enemy forces. Your ship is to stay at full battle ready status."

"Yes, sir." She replied, just before Zorin cut off the holodisplay.

"Captain Yaran," He spoke to her as he stood up and approached the front-most part of the Super Star Destroyer's command deck. Leaning on the rail he finished his command. "Inform Diktat Viscera that we are now ready to commence our attack."

"Of course, Admiral. Right away." The young women switched through a few comm frequencies, then finally relayed the message.

Darth Viscera
Jul 17th, 2001, 05:42:44 AM
The final confirmation was received by the Command Ship Invincible II. On the strategic holograph, the eight markers representing each Imperial Star Destroyer Division reached their fail-safe waypoints, the markers shimmering green as they did so. A Lieutenant Colonel whose black shaded ImpSignia pin to the right of his rankbar-which identified him as a member of the Adjutant Corps-stepped forward from a rail above the crew pit, saluted the Diktat, and reported, "My lord, ComScan and KeyHole reports confirm that we are in position to begin the attack."

The Diktat nodded to that report, replied, "Thank you, Colonel."

He raised his voice, and prepared to address the crew of the Super Star Destroyer. Today would be a glorious day, one that would benefit the Empire for all eternity.

"What we do today," he began, activating the fleet-wide intercom, "we do for the sake of the Galactic Empire as a whole. Tomorrow, the feeble factions and non-empires that remain in this galaxy and have not aligned themselves to our cause will realize that they exist solely due to our charity, and that they could be destroyed by our mighty forces on a whim, should they decide to anger us. Tomorrow, all the galaxy will know of the strength which we possess, and Tomorrow, fallen Emperors will thank us for our efficaciousness, and praise our resilience.

Let it be known that Tomorrow, the New Order which was once thought extinguished by the corrupt aliens of the Mongrel Republic, does now thrive, empowered by our unity, sustained by our Manifest Destiny.

The brave men, living and dead, who will have struggled here will have consecrated this great field of battle, far above our poor power to add or detract. The Galaxy will little note, nor long remember what I say here, but indeed, it shall never forget what we do here.

From those honored dead, whose spirits dwell among us and urge us to further glory, we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion, that we here highly resolve that our dead shall not have died in vain, that our order shall not perish from this great galaxy.

The Empire thanks you today for your deeds. I thank you today for your deeds. Let it be known that those who oppose our ascension shall everlastingly perish, the earth from which they spawn salted and razed.

Be bloody, bold and resolute. With each new battle, new widows howl and new orphans cry."

Darth Viscera deactivated the intercom, and reached for a small piece of cloth with which to brush the glistenings of sweat from his forehead. He nodded to the Lieutenant Colonel-Meyers, his dark nameplate read-who shouted into the crew pit. "The Diktat has given the order. Signal the Divisions to begin the attack."

The Command Ship and its escorting Star Destroyer groups activated their hyperdrives, and a luminous blue tunnel seemed to flood the void of space for a few seconds, before being quickly replaced by the dark sphere of Muunilist. The microjump had been a success.

"Have the attack groups reached their coordinates?" the Diktat asked.

"They have, my lord," the adjutant lieutenant colonel responded.

"Then let our enemies' blood be drawn."

Khendon S
Jul 17th, 2001, 12:43:25 PM
The Death Advocate was a dot in space, a mere floating piece of metal in a vast junkyard. As the battle Group approached its assigned coordinates, the craft moved into a spherical formation, bringing weapons to full combat ready, along with shields and every ship that had a gravity well, activated it. Fighters were released, two prophets, to do long range reconnaissance and let them know of any enemy presences.

“Relay our position and current status to Grand Admiral Khendon,” said Rear Admiral Birch.

“Aye, Sir. Relaying position and status to the Super Star Destroyer Apparition.”

“Prepare to acquire target locks on anything that comes out of space, have the Berillum Corvettes take point and activate their stealth systems.”

“Target acquisition ready,” said the related officer.

“Sir, BC’s moving into position as we speak.”

Khendon paced on the command deck of the Super Star Destroyer Apparition, as the orders to commence attack came through, Khendon’s eyes shot up to a screen, monitoring the fleet’s actions. “Comm., notify Coruscant division and Guild division leaders to activate gravity wells. Relay the order for three Guild Star Destroyer Groups to prepare to lend aid to Group Four.”

“Aye, Sir. Relaying orders,” said the comm. officer.

“Command both divisions to bring weapons to full combat readiness along with shields, have them sound scouts out, as well.”

“As you command, relaying orders,” said another officer with a deeper voice.

Khendon stood still, arms in a locked position behind his back; legs spread slightly, uniform in perfect condition, looking out the main view port. He looked the part of a Grand Admiral, or a Moff, and he was proud of it, he just hoped in a time of need he had the words to rally his troops against the enemy, and defeat all odds, if need be.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 17th, 2001, 01:07:41 PM
:: Reysa Sashara looked down apon his lush green planet of darvin 5, there newly claimed planet, the planet had dense thick woodland, and the Via had only just mapped out the way through the thick over growlth of the planet...something the Empire couldent do so quickly::

" LT Skoth launch 4 TIE Advanced from "The Shadow Hunter" have them form a diamond formation and circle the fleet for any fighters or scouts they might have sent out, if they do seem to catch the sence or view of them, have them fire imediatly apon them enemy"

" Yes sir" the Skoth said running our of the brige and down to the hanger

" Sir, all Skoth Warriors have reached the serface of there designated planets andsetting up parimiter and outter defences" said the Comm Skoth

" Thank you Skoth" said reysa

" All Fighter Carrirs prepare to launch all fighters on my command, YT-2400 Sqaudron Black Skull prepare to engage targets on my order, all availible Capitail ships power up Ion Cannons and foward lazers, and be ready to fire at anything that moves out there.."

:: Acknowledgmenbts came from all the called apon ships and he was ready for them to come, reaysa continued to imagine a victory, mabey not buy stengh, but by speed and skill...::

http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/reysa_sashara.JPG

Admiral Jyener
Jul 17th, 2001, 01:10:08 PM
"No.. The Viashino need all the help they can get."

Officers gasped. The wait for an answer seemed like an eternity. Then his advisor chirped up.

"Understood, sir. Would you like to relay a message of peace to the rebels?"

"No, we'll let them figure it out for themselves."

A first lieutenant caught the Admiral's attention from the lower deck, "Admiral, sir, no signs of the enemy yet. Should we move into position?"

"Yes," Jyener nodded without making eye contact with the middle-aged man. Instead his gaze was locked straight ahead and through the main viewport, where two planets were in view. He knew there was a third, but it must've been in the wake of the others.

"Captain, ready a secure line through to the Viashino. I wish to speak to their leader personally."

"On it, sir."

Spinning around, the pot-bellied Captain relayed the order through to his team of officers at their stations.

"Admiral, signal open, holo-transmitter ready."

Without a word Jyener set off for a large screen at the other side of the bridge. Right as he reached it, the image sprung to life and the head of a fiercesome looking creature appeared.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 17th, 2001, 03:44:26 PM
:: The Via General looked up snorting some visible breath from his head armour::

" Admiral so good of you to come.....oh can i help you my friend" he said thumping hid chest with his fist as a sighn of respect

Khendon S
Jul 17th, 2001, 03:54:06 PM
The scanners of the fleet detected something, Khendon, not being in the heat of battle, was intrigued by the signature. “Scanners, report on this new fleet in the area.”

“Sir, signatures from the craft verify them as TSE Death Fleet.” Khendon hadn’t expected this, and he believed his friend, Viscera, hadn’t either.

“Prepare to hail the Death Fleet.”

“Aye, Sir. Channel open.”

“Death Fleet, this is Moff Sevon of the Galactic Empire. You are currently in a restricted area. Bring down your shields and prepare to be boarded and escorted out of the war zone. Any attack upon an Imperial craft will be recognized as an act of war by the Sith Empire towards the Galactic Empire.” Khendon’s features turned hard as stone, his face was masked by determination.

“Command, prepare to launch intercept craft.”

“Aye, Sir.”

Reysa Sashara
Jul 17th, 2001, 08:03:32 PM
" AHEM" The via broke in

" I am to issue you a warning of The Viashino War Conduct System, you are here by orderd by the Viashino Legion to leave the Ambria system and continue on your way, if you choose to exept our offer you will have no further trouble from us, continue this brutel and un-human attack and the Viashino Empire and the Death fleet will be forced to fire, so please to continue this will result in loss of unessersery life" Reysa signaled the man to cut the transmition...

Khendon S
Jul 17th, 2001, 08:12:03 PM
“Con, you know what to do.” Said Khendon looking at the splicer sitting at a terminal.

“Ya’, man.” Said the teen as he typed quickly. “Okay, you’re now directly connected to the Via’s comm. system, they can’t turn it off until you want to, you’re also still on the line with Death Fleet.”

“I believe Death Fleet should be allowed to speak for themselves, thank you… grotesque, obese creature, but I wish to hear the commander of the Death Fleet’s words, not yours. Con, cut the transmission to the Via and secure the line to Death Fleet.”

“Done, K7.”

“I am sorry for the Via’s intrusion, what have you to say?"

Zirilan of the Claw
Jul 17th, 2001, 10:17:31 PM
Zirilan sputtered at the insult and controlled the urge to fire.
"Sir, I am organizing my troops to flank the capitol ships, the bomber wedge will be split into two squads of 25 and spread out to fire when needed.
My best ships, the Nebulon B-2s and my own ship, will take point, followed by the weaker ships.
We are prepared to die, but we'll send them screaming to the Abyss from which they were spawned, sir."

Zorin Hexes
Jul 18th, 2001, 01:22:25 AM
Vice-Admiral's Zorin's lips twisted grimly into a smirk, as he took his seat at the command once again. He glanced to a young Lieutenant at the controls in the crew pit, anticipating something...

"Admiral, we are now within firing range of Belkadan. Accuracy report, 99.8 percent." The young man wiped his hands on opposite sleeves, cleansing away the sweat which had been accumulating there as a result of his anxiousness. Zorin pushed his tongue against his cheek for a moment in consideration. He could begin long range bombardment of the planet now, or attempt to peacefully drive the Vong threat away from this planet...

"Captain Yaran," He called out in a monotone manner, "order the Fleet to begin long range bombardment of Belkadan." He watched the planet in front of him turning ever so slowly, waiting and anticipating the the moment when all the green would turn to black. Streaks of energy filled the empty space between the Super Star Destroyer and the pleasant jungle world. Like mice drowned out from their hole, the Vong would show themselves to him... and then, he would see that they were all sent to their perfect biological graves.

Serena Laran
Jul 18th, 2001, 01:56:06 AM
"Fire at will, Lieutenant. Target any structures above the equator in the fourth, fifth and sixth quadrants of Belkadan." Serena sat back in her command chair on the Exeter, and watched the bright green turbolaser fire lance out towards the unsuspecting planet. Or, perhaps not so unsuspecting. The Admiral was hoping to draw out the defenders. If there were any.

Tactical had found more than enough targets to play with. It was only a matter of time.

Admiral Jyener
Jul 18th, 2001, 10:50:30 AM
"Mister Sevon, greetings. I would like to reassure you that I am here on behalf of Death Fleet, not The Sith Empire. Our actions have nothing to do with theirs and vice versa. However, if you feel we shouldn't be here, then please, do take us away."

Admiral Jyener sighed to himself and nodded towards his helm to engage the Super Star Destroyer's engines. Communications officers understood what to do and ordered all other thirty-one ships to do the same.

Sieken Kasstra
Jul 18th, 2001, 12:56:35 PM
:: The Viashino General smirked in his (Preditor Type) battle helmet letting some more steam out of the release tubes on ether side of his helemet::

EDIT: Posted in wrong name

Khendon S
Jul 18th, 2001, 07:12:32 PM
Khendon smiled. “I’ll have a star destroyer group escort you out of the war zone, please lower your shields, power down any weapons systems. As a note, your actions are still representing TSE’s, you’re their fleet, even if you’re here by your own accord. Engaging a allied or non-hostile fleet using their fleet, would still be considered an act of war on their part, unless they declare you AWAL. GMA and the Guild thank you for your cooperation.”

Khendon pointed to an officer who relayed the orders to group two of the GMA division under Khendon’s command to intercept and escort the fleet out of the war zone.

Zirilan of the Claw
Jul 18th, 2001, 08:57:39 PM
Zirilan stood, cloaked in simple red robes, stared out in awe and reverence at the nebulas and stars swirling outside.
He turned, sitting down and pulling out a book.
He activated the holo-emitter around him to be that of a boat with rain pouring down.
He found this soothing and it calmed his tensed nerves.
He awaited the signla from his leader that would mean the bginning of all out war, but he figured hed enjoy himself and contemplate life while he was waiting.
Plus, he had shown too much emotion in the padt few hours and he needed to compose himself before facing his crew.
He put away his book with a sigh and sat staring at the rain come down on the windows. Even his photolumescent lights couldnt part the rain coming down.
He heard a beep and it sorted out, the illusion dying and flickering.
Zirilan sighed again and deactivated the illusion and stood up.
"What is it?"
"Sir, you asked to be allerted at 1700 hours."
"Is it 1700 hours already? Thank you."

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 18th, 2001, 10:47:37 PM
OOC: Er... Zorin? Too cluttery in this thread already. Make a new one. Thankyou.

Wolfgang Schreiger
Jul 19th, 2001, 12:41:11 AM
"No...I said to the right. The right, you incompetent!"

Grand Moff Schreiger clenched his jaw tightly as the man painted in a frenzied pace, smearing swathes of oil paint across his canvas, trying with an artisan's touch to capture the essence of the stoic Grand Moff, sitting ever-ready in his command chair, on the eve of a decisive victory. Schreiger maintained his facial expression of dramatic bravado, but spoke through pursed lips, the venom of his annoyance and impatience showing through.

"Be sure that you make me appear taller. No war hero can stand under six feet tall, you know. Of course you know...your job is riding on it."

The painter began to sweat slightly across his brow. At the same time, a sandy-haired lieutenant marched across the command deck of the Super Star Destroyer Time. He strode to the side of Schreiger's command chair, and curtly nodded.

"We are in position for our attack now, sir."

Schreiger's left eyebrow raised.

"Both divisions?"

"Yes sir."

A small smile began to creep onto the Grand Moff's face.

"Good. Precisely on schedule."

Returning his face to his normal features, he returned his eyes forward.

"Continue to hold position."

The lieutenant looked back to the Time's captain, Argen Saavan. The graying man held a bewildered look, and looked back at the lieutenant, providing him with no answer. Cautiously and timidly, the lieutenant continued.

"Governor, with all due respect, the Diktat has ordered the attack to commence."

Schreiger stood with a start, as if electricity had flowed down his spine. His sharp eyes bored holes into the lieutenant, who backed away in response.

"The Diktat has placed myself in command of the Colonies Sector, yes. He has even assigned an objective."

The Moff strode toward the retreating lieutenant.

"But I will attack when I am ready. Do not question my strategic sense..."

Schreiger let the following word ooze out in spite.

"...Lieutenant."

Sitting back in his chair, Schreiger returned to his pose.

"Painter...continue."

Reysa Sashara
Jul 19th, 2001, 02:23:44 AM
:: Again letting some stream rise from his helmet the Grand General pased the bridge of his the VSD "The Shadow Hunter"::

" Zilan!" the general shouted
" Yes sir" said the Admiral in a brave manner

" Have your ships make a complete blockade of the planet Vortos one, have all your ships ready to launch all fighters when ready"

" yes sir"

" Rear Admiral hunt, arrange the B sections corvetts and indicters to begine placeing gravity wells into where there only possibly entrace to our area can be and have all tracter beams and cuncussion missiles ready"

" Yes sir"

:: Again the Grand General walked across the bridge, the luck green planet of Darvin spuring below them::

" Sir take alook at this" Said a bright young skoth, giveing him a data pad

" The Mon Cal cruisers are ready i see...bring them around to the B section to our fleet, and moberlize some fighters to escort them safetly to our location, and tell me when those other Mon Cal star cruisers are ready Ensighn"

" yes sir" said the young Skoth running out of the bridge

:: The Mon Clas soon came into place, fighters entering its hanger bays, and another 2 ships to add to the GMA's misery of taking it over....this isent going to be as easy as they think, thought the General::

Admiral Jyener
Jul 19th, 2001, 11:36:53 AM
Jyener grinned, shaking his head in disappointment at the man in the screen.

"No, clearly you misunderstood me. We are not property of the Sith Empire. We simply have a tight alliance with them."

He could see Khendon's lips budge but interupted him before he could speak.

"You're also allied with the Sith Empire? What's that you say? As an ally, attacking another ally would still have the same results as if a fleet of TSE attacked an ally? Why of course. What a coincidence it is that you can tell me these rules of war, yet cannot follow them yourself. Perhaps you should study your enemy a little closer next time."

In the corner of his eye, through a view panel, he could spot several arrowheads in the distance approuching them.

"Oh well. One more piece of advice. These escorts that we are recieving, are you sure that's enough? My gunners are very trigger happy, and my pilots await very hungrily for the taste of metal. Of course I do not intend for their needs to be met, however it does take some time for my whole fleet to recieve the stand down orders. Thousands of starfighter squadrons could launch from the belly of every ship in this fleet at their whim. Neither of us wants that, I am sure. The only way I can see to prevent this would be to send more overwhelming odds over here. My men aren't foolish enough to go up against something they can't beat. However there aren't many things that they can't beat. I hope you don't take this piece of advice lightly. Oh and one more thing, shields and weapons powered down."

PraetoriteYominCarr
Jul 19th, 2001, 01:16:49 PM
"A long range bombardment has begun, Lord Praetorite. Losses are minimal, at this point."

"This was not expected. Clearly, they've seen that we awated their arrival into our good planets orbit, and attacked from a few steps back." It was unusual for a commanding officer to explain his actions to underlings, as it brought down the aura of an all knowing, far seeing servent of the Cosmic Lord. "Still," he pondered, more to himself this time than to anyone else, "They must realize that their blasts are much weaker and disoriented by the time they hit our planet." He stood up from his chair and looked at the Villip Choir, the communications grid. He walked over, running a hand over a few of the trembling little things. Speaking quite loudly into the midst of them, he spoke.

"The Infidels attack! Be ready to defend your brethren, and remember that the ultimate glory is in death! Be not afraid of their pagan ships, but lash out at them. Now, activate the defensive basals. I'll be damned by Yun Shuno before I let them strike down anotehr Grashall! Prepare to release the initial volley on my mark."

Yomin Carr stroked the Villip Choir again, and the defeneders on Belkadan heard their commander's voice fade away. The Lord Praetorite turned to face his favorite Lieutenant, Yakkag. "Release the Coral Skippers, and continue to blotch their sensors. I want you to slingshot them around that moon on my mark. And bring a screechling to the deck."

Khendon S
Jul 19th, 2001, 04:30:10 PM
“That is enough! You speak treason! I’m reporting your lust for battle of an ally to your superiors, fire upon any of my ships, and I’ll personally slice your lower legs from your body, you better make sure none of your ships fire a single shot, even if it misses.” Khendon cut the comm. and gave orders, “If any of our ships are fired up by the Death Fleet, open wormholes next to them, have them plotted for the center of a sun.” Khendon’s officered stared at his brutal orders, “Go! Now, have two Berrillum Corvettes ready to follow those orders at a moments notice!”

“Aye, Sir. As you command.”

“I will not be threatened, he wants a reason to leave, he has that reason, two divisions with weapons hot aiming down his throat.”

Admiral Jyener
Jul 19th, 2001, 05:09:00 PM
"Treason? Last I checked I haven't betrayed anyone but myself."

Jyener laughed. He was glad the image of the man was gone. It was hard to hold back his temptations of spitting in his face.

"Lust for battle? Captain, do you have a lust for battle?"

The ship's second-in-command stared at him blankly as if he had lost his mind, "No, sir."

"Lieutenant, what about you? Are you hungry for blood?"

"Not really, no, sir."

Stepping up to a row of seated officers trying to do their work, Jyener questioned them also. A sequence of "no"s and "not really"s was the response he got.

After temporarily losing his mind, Jyener stepped to the center of the bridge and crossed his arms on his chest, regaining his senses.

"Fools. I wouldn't be surprised if I found shelves full of 'Year's Biggest Hypocrite' trophys in that man's room."

Those who overheard him talking chuckled and smirked behind his back.

"Raise shields and charge weapon systems. We're leaving and we don't need their help."

Khendon S
Jul 19th, 2001, 07:11:55 PM
Khendon looked at the reading and hit several buttons, relaying orders for star destroyer groups one-five of the guild and one-six of the Galactic Empire to prepare for combat incase Death Fleet fired upon any Imperial craft. Khendon smiled in triumph, “Let them leave on their own accord, recall Group Two.”

Reysa Sashara
Jul 19th, 2001, 07:53:06 PM
:: Reysa smiled contently under his titanuim planted helemet, then there turned and walkned back to his oval chair sitting and looked out of the ship waiting...smiling....enjoying....::

http://www.dseverything.f2s.com/ReysaSig.jpg

Admiral Jyener
Jul 19th, 2001, 11:03:26 PM
Great, just what he needed. A hyperspace buoy practically on the other side of the galaxy and he had to get to it without firing a single shot the whole way. Looking up from the holomap he gazed out through the main viewport. The two Star Destroyer divisions were retreating and returning to the call of duty. To the right of them, dozens of small grey objects hovered near two planets, one so large that it nearly dwarfed the other. To the right of the planets was where he was headed. Suddenly a pair of footsteps interrupted his observation, one dimmed out until he couldn't hear them anymore, the other neared him until they too stopped.

"Admiral, I just talked with the head of your intellegence crew. He informed me that it will take approximately fifty-six minutes until the entire fleet exits the gravity wells of all three planets and reaches the hyperspace marker."

"Alright," Jyener nodded trying to accept the fact that for the next hour he had to sit and watch a war unfold with the feeling of helplessness.

"Also, I relayed your orders to our communications officers and they have finished transmitting them to the other two task forces. As we speek the fleet is moving into arrowhead position."

"Thank you. I'm off to my room for now. I want a channel opened and secured ready for my access in my room. Patch it through to the commander of the Silver Arrow."

His personal advisor, also Captain of the ship, took in the order word for word and nodded after an understanding. Stepping back from the Admiral, he rose his hand up to his forehead and executed a stiff but sharp salute. Turning around to face him, Jyener did the same and then left the bridge.

Wolfgang Schreiger
Jul 20th, 2001, 12:12:48 AM
The last daubs of paint were smeared on the canvas, and at last Schreiger could allow his taut face to smile slightly. The painting pictured the Impervious Grand Moff Wolfgang Schreiger, in the most overly-dramatic classicist/romanticist way, seemingly carried forward on a wave of triumphant imperial might, over the broken ships of the Empire's enemies.

Applauding slightly, Schreiger stood.

"Well done, well done indeed."

He snapped his fingers.

"I want it hung immediately in my briefing room."

The painter quickly disassembled the canvas, taking the painting away. Schreiger stood on the command deck, clasping his hands behind him. Watching his command bars glitter in the reflection of a viewport, he spun on his heel.

"Captain Saavan!"

The gray-haired commander of the SSD Time stood at attention, ready for some kind of action from his decadent superior.

"Sir."

Schreiger stood silent for a moment, and then pointed forward.

"There! Toprawa! Within three hours, I want every living being that does not swear allegiance to our Diktat to be falling to the ground in a heap of ash! The sub-humans must be dealt with in a way that will cause their mothers to kill themselves at the horror.

Stamp the burning grasslands out with our stormtroopers' jack boots, understood?"

Saavan nodded.

"Good. Make preparations for hyperspace jump."

He turned to a comm officer.

"Lieutenant! Signal Alpha Flotilla. Order them to deploy."

The young officer quickly manned his post.

"Aye sir!"

Within a minute, 26 Fire class light frigates and the ISD2s, Outlaw, Era, and Zues had shot forward into hyperspace, blinking out of the visual spectrum. Schreiger smiled slightly, clicking his jack boots against the steel flooring of the command deck.

"Saavan, give the order."

The Captain quickly gestured for the comm specialists in the tech pits to begin transmission to the rest of the division. Quickly, the interdiction pickets charged their generators, and began to spread wide in a net-like pattern, supported by several YT-5700's and other small support ships.

The fleet began to trundle forward in sublight speed, headed straight into Toprawa space. In front, the ISC-2 Strike 8, as well as the HCLC Hammers XI-XIII. Behind the vanguards, in a wide V-formation, ISD2's Purificator II, Reverberator II, Retrevator II, and Saboteur formed the bulk of the bombardment line. Filling the midline was Schreiger's flagship, Time. Falling into the aft formations were VSD3's Victorinator, Starkanator, and Unafstacator. Various support ships filed in between the major ships of the division, offering escort and fire support as they closed in on the Vong-controled hellhole.

OOC: Ships in my division: 1 SSD; 7 ISD2s; 5 VSD3s; 26 FCLFs; 1 ISC2; 3 HCLCs; 80 IPs; 12 YT-5700s; 12 QHCs; 1 HS

Zirilan of the Claw
Jul 20th, 2001, 01:18:14 AM
Zirilan picked up his helmet and fingered it, turning on the night vision and sending comm transmissions to all his ships.
"Blockade Vortos One and prepare to launch ships.
Prime Wepaons systems and drain half the shield systems and shunt power to the guns. Prepare to fire on the dime, and don't let your guard down."
"Yes admiral, as you wish."
Zirilan smiled and slipped on his helemet, his long braided hair hanging behin his head. He whirled his Scythe and sliced several metal tubes, then strapped it to his back. He checked the vibroblades in their cleverly concealed pouches in the wrists. His quarterstave was strapped across the scythe and he checked his shoulder guns.
He held a slight disk in his hand and debated using it, then he shook his head and slipped it into his armour.
He turned to the screen and the red mask eyes blazed a deep red.
His cloaking unit was in his reach, as was water, food and air rebreathers in his helmet.
He could signal someone out in a crowd and kill them without being seen.
he turned to his second, his voice coming out muffled and mechanical.
"Commence the General's orders, I am leaving the bridge to you while I check on the other decks."
Zirilan left his second saluting, not looking back, and stepped into the turbolift.

Tsaak Vootuh
Jul 20th, 2001, 08:32:00 PM
"Order the Heavy Cruiser on patrol to return and tell it to expect company. Make sure those plasma cannons are ready. Go to your stations!" Tsaak Vootuh shouted out different orders to acolytes and warriors alike. Much had to be done now that the Infidels had arrived.

On the Warmaster's order, the ships in orbit began to form into an unusual war pattern, somewhat like a pyramid formation. The plasma cannons on each cruiser were charged and ready. Each Dovin Basal was in perfect working condition. Most importantly, the Warmaster felt his bloodlust.

"On my mark, I want every cruiser, heavy and light, including the corvettes and the priest ship to dispatch one squadron of coralskippers."

Taking a hold of his oggzil, he spoke into the worm-like creature realying a message to the largest infidel ship. The tizo-wyrm quickly slithered in his ear. The warmaster finally began to speak in basic.

"Ships of theeeee Empire. We give you one last chance to leave us."

At that moment, the Heavy Cruiser Living Beast opened fire on the ISD2 Era. Dovin Basals were activated, ready to work as black holes and shields, when the Imperials decided to fire back. The plasma cannons on the massive ship spewed out a salvo of plasma, all headed for the ISD2.

"That was, what you call...a joke." The warmaster cackled into the oggzil. His taste for humor wasn't funny, but the other Yuuzhan Vong laughed with him anyway.<font color=red> "FOR THE GODS!"<font color=white> Instantly, hundreds of small asteroid looking fighters latched off of every cruiser and formed into unique attack positions. Coralskippers were symbiotically connected with eachother and could work out amazing maneuver plans.

Every cruiser and fighter alike began to fire plasma projectiles at the Infidel warships. For Tsaak Vootuh, this war had just begun.

OOC: Note: These ships are present - Command ship(1), Heavy Cruiser(5), Light Cruiser(5), Priest Ship(1), Speed Corvette(1).

Wolfgang Schreiger
Jul 20th, 2001, 09:30:05 PM
"Sir, incoming plasma salv..."

"I know, Lieutenant. I have not lost the faculty of my eyesight."

Schreiger drummed his fingers across the armrests of his command chair.

"Have all capital ships set shielding to 175% fore, 25% aft balances.

Have all waves of TIE Devils launch...box formation, steady advance. What they cannot shoot out of the sky, have them ram. We have more than they do. They won't win a game of attrition with us.

Instruct the Hammer and Strike cruisers for full warhead launch. Dumb-fire, spreading chaff. They know the coordinates."

The Lieutenant relayed each order as it came. Meanwhile, Captain Saavan tensed slightly.

"Governor, what about return fire?"

Schreiger sighed as if he had forgotten that minor detail.

"Ah...oh yes."

Offhandedly, he gestured.

"Draw our main line into an inverted wedge. Form up our flanks for forward positioning. Full synchronous bombardment on the Vong salient."

He smiled.

"Make that ship"

Schreiger pointed on the viewscreen.

"...there. Make that one disappear.

You have your orders, carry on."

The incoming plasma began to cascade across the shields of the major ships in the fleet. Hardest hit was the Era. Her engine output was redoubled into her shielding to compensate for the sudden spike in fire intensity.

Massive waves of TIE Devils began to close upon the waves of Coralskippers. The Devils formed into a staggered box formation, taking up as much volume as possible, and making it very difficult to fly through their ranks. In the midst of their formation, several squadrons veered outward, as dozens of dumb-fired heavy rockets lurched toward the Yuuzhan Vong war fleet. However, the unguided warheads all missed the ships, instead passing behind their formations, and detonating in showers of iradescent metallic fibers and gamma radiation.

Just as this occurred, every ISD2 in the attack division as well as the SSD Time fired their turbolasers in one synchronous burst, hitting from multiple angles upon the vanguard Yuuzhan Vong light cruiser.

Tsaak Vootuh
Jul 20th, 2001, 11:13:26 PM
Captain Dexar of the Light Cruiser Lunar Pride stroked his bony chin. It seemed that almost all of the large ships had focused their firepower on that one ship. Dexar knew their game. He had already figured out their strategy, within minutes of examination.

They're going to destroy each Yuuzhan Vong cruiser, one by one. They may have more ships, but we have technology they could never understand. He mused silently.

"Activate all Dovin Basals on the ship. I want NO firepower to get through our anomalies." He shouted in the master villip.

Amazingly enough, before the Dovin Basals could be activated, a few shots managed to get through and strike the cruiser. The damage was of course, minimal, but it was still damage. Suddenly, the anamolies formed with the assistance of the Dovin Basals. The firepower was sucked into the many black holes. A few stray shots managed to pass through, but a Yuuzhan Vong light cruiser could hold out for much longer. Dexar would not go down like this.

<HR>

The three coralskippers formed into a triangle, applying more power to their speed. Only Force users had the ability to gun down all three without being gunned down themselves. With cutting edge accuracy, the two shieldess TIE devils were hit, and exploded upon contact with eachother.

TIE Devils were fast and small, with excellent accuracy. Although they were not used to fighting coralskippers. Both Light and Heavy coralskippers were much faster then the TIE devil. Soon enough, each and every fighter would be destroyed.

Even the Speed Corvette Mujmai focused all of its firepower on destroying the TIE Devils and every other Imperial starfighter present. This battle was not going to be lost for the Yuuzhan Vong.

<HR>

Warmaster Tsaak Vootuh stared out of the viewports of his command ship. These infidels were smart, but not smart enough.

"Coralskipper status report." He ordered.

<font color=red>"Minimal coralskipper casulties. Some have been lost due to collision."<font color=white> His tactician replied.

"Excellent. Order Heavy Coralskipper squadron 132 to focus all firepower on the Interdiction pickets. I want them destroyed fast and quietly." Tsaak ordered. "I also want all Heavy Cruisers present to fire upon all ships attacking our Light cruiser. I want the Priest ship to hunt out and destroy these YT freighters."

<font color=red>"Is that all?"<font color=white> The tactician asked.

<font color=white>"Order all Light Cruisers to fire upon the other ships present. And have our Light Transports guard the atmosphere. As for our Command ship, have the plasma missile launchers on deck Yammka fire at that Super Star Destroyer. Have the Dovin Basals on deck Yuuzhan to inctercept any backfire using the gravitic anamolies."

Tsaak watched in awe as the orders were carried out. The Heavy Cruisers opened fire on the ISD2s attacking the Light Cruiser which was trying to defend itself. The command ship began to fire on the SSD, releasing tons of missiles and projectiles. War as magnificent to the Yuuzhan Vong.

Wolfgang Schreiger
Jul 20th, 2001, 11:34:04 PM
Schreiger watched intently at the battle scene, trying to take in the entire picture. It was exhillarating at times...and this battle guaranteed that his great name would live on in the annals of Imperial history.

Turning to Saavan, Schreiger quipped.

"The turtle has drawn itself in its shell, I see."

Saavan nodded curtly.

"Yes, their shield-producing structures are fully employed. They will be unable to move sufficiently at this point."

Schreiger grinned.

"We have them. Prepare the Paladin squadrons! Slice like a hot knife through butter. Draw and quarter their coralskipper formations! They are too fixated on the fodder fighters destruction to save themselves now."

Saavan quickly dispatched orders to the Time's hangar bays. As he did so, Schreiger turned to another subordinate.

"Commander Avar, increase the coverage of our interdiction pickets. Widen the net further. If a Vong warship so much as budges, turn every bombardment cannon upon it and tear it apart."

A lieutenant broke Schreiger's chain of thought.

"Sir, incoming plasma torpedoes."

Schreiger made a face.

"Don't interrupt me with inconsequentials! These missiles...they are guided, yes?"

The lieutenant double-checked his readouts.

"Yes sir."

Schreiger raised his voice.

"Then use our defensive batteries and pick them off. Don't bother me with the mundane!"

The Time's laser cannons sprang to life, peppering the space directly foreships with an intense spray of defensive fire. Roughly 80 percent of all warheads were snapped up in the firespray. The rest impacted sparsely across the behemoth ship's heightened forward shielding. Meanwhile, the first TIE Paladin squadrons began to slice through the coralskipper formations, tearing into the Vong forces with rabid tenacity. Finding the task of dealing with fodder-fighters and uber-superiority fighters difficult, the coralskippers were increasingly falling prey to precise Paladin strafings, or brutish kamikaze runs from the TIE Devils.

As the maelstrom whirled about, Schreiger smiled in a most devious manner.

"Captain Saavan."

"Sir."

"Give the word."

The captain knew exactly the meaning of that order.

"Aye."

Within 30 seconds, the ISD2 Zues and 26 Fire class light frigates came out of hyperspace immediately behind the Vong lines. The maneuverable frigates began to deliver scathing broadside bombardments around the stationary Vong ships, while the Zues exercised a scatter bombardment at a distance.

Tsaak Vootuh
Jul 21st, 2001, 12:00:05 AM
"Focus all rear plasma cannons on the new targets. Have Heavy Cruiser Killing execute Operation Yun Lah." The Commander of the Heavy Cruiser Living Beast grinned to himself.

The giant asteroid-looking ship known as Killing headed straight for the ISD2 Zues, allowing its Dovin Basals to shield it suffieciently. At first it looked like the two ships were going to ram, but then the Heavy Cruiser stopped itself and slowly veered left. As it did so, half of the anamolies disappeared. After a few moments, the ISD2 lost it's shields as a result of the Dovin Basals stripping them from it. In unison, every plasma launcher pointed at the ISD2 and began to launch salvo after salvo of unrelenting plasma missiles and projectiles. The ISD2 would not survive for more then a few seconds.

<HR>

The Coralskippers had enough trouble. They were changing strategies by the moment hoping to confuse the TIE paladins. The Yuuzhan Vong warriors symbiotically communicated with eachother, applying more power to their speed. They released plasma. Every Coralskipper was ordered to fly past the Paladins and use the Dovin Basals to rip off their shields.

The Speed Corvette that had focused on the fighters, released a swarm of grasshopper looking bugs. These bugs slowly floated across space, latching onto any TIE Devil and Paladin that they could. Some were hit and destroyed by the oncoming crafts. Others managed to latch on and began to rip through the hulls of the fighters. The coralskippers and the Speed corvette did not stop their part either.

<HR>

Suddenly, the patrol Heavy Cruiser Murderer appeared out of Hyperspace. They had been forewarned, and knew what to expect. Two coralskipper squadrons were released and quickly set to work on the Interdiction pickets. The Heavy cruiser itself moved into the center of the battle.

"Commander, we can identify 26 frigates, currently trying to fire on those Heavy Cruisers." An acolyte said.

"Dispatch the remaining squadrons and have them seek out and destroy as many frigates as they can. We shall assist our brothers. Fire on that ISD2." The commander pointed to Era.

Slowly the Heavy Cruiser moved into attack range and began to fire on the already weakened ISD2.

<HR>

"Tactician. Order all Quadrant 5 forces to make their way here. Immediately!" Tsaak shouted. He would not be going down. Not now, not ever.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 21st, 2001, 12:25:37 AM
:: Reysa turned his head from call across the bridge from him::

" General the Vong at Topawa are under heavy bombardment, at this point they are defending rather well but may eed back up, later on"

" LT first off its GRAND!! General and secondly i feel the Vong are powerfull to look after themselfs.....HOWEVER ( he said before the young skoth could turn) we will send the mon Cal ships when they are finished contruction...relay that to the Vong Warmaster please"

" Yes sir and sorry sir"

:: Reysa simply nodded::

" we have our own war" he mutterd to himself

" Sir!!"
" What is it now LT-Skoth"
" We have had reports that General Vexter has moberlized many ground forces, Plantarial ties the artilary and ground based units on all planets and is awaiting instructions"said the young Skoth

" Ok i will contact him shortly...Flight leader feflonson!!"
" Yes Grand General"
"The TIE Advanced patrol team, tell them to patrol 45% wider and have them relay there reports directly to yourself"
"Yes General Sir" said Feflon

::The attitide in Reysa's face had certainly bucked up and he was ready to fight....thecrew knew it,,,the fleet knew it and the planets knew it...somthing inside him told him that it was ether a good day to die...or a good day for vicory...ether way...it would be honarable::

http://www.dseverything.f2s.com/ReysaSig.jpg

angellink11
Jul 22nd, 2001, 12:56:12 AM
Kyle watched as the back hatch closed behind him. He brought the systems up and sent a comm. line to all the fighters.

"All right rookies This isn't a drill have your ships ready to go now. I want us ready to go for combat immediately."

Kyle than switched to Razor Squadron's frequency.

"All right Razor's get ready for combat."

Zorin Hexes
Jul 22nd, 2001, 04:07:41 AM
The assault on Belkadan and all further posts pertaining to it are to be directed here: pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...3945.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3945.topic)

Admiral Jyener
Jul 22nd, 2001, 12:06:14 PM
"Yes Commander, all thirty."

"What about the remote?"

"I'll transmit the radio frequency to the general."

"I see.. Is that all sir?"

"Yes. Remember, dump the cargo at the signal."

The muscular commander nodded and shot a quick salute at the Admiral. Doing the same Jyener reached over and hit the switch to shut off the hologram message.

Exactly nineteen minutes later, Jyener was welcomed back onto the bridge with a firm salute from most visable officers. As if ignoring each one, he made his way towards the second in command of the ship who had assumed command for the time he was away.

"How did your talk with Innel go?"

"Fine. I have new orders for your crew. Bring up the holomap."

A small cone on the main console swirled to life and a flat map of the battle area flickered on above it.

"There."

"All ships of Task Force One are to activate their jamming beacons immediat..."

The young voice of a woman interrupted from a station in the lower deck.

"Admiral, the fleet has entered Ambria's gravity well!"

Turning towards the pit, Jyener acknowledged the information, "Thank you."

During the brief interruption, the captain was able to relay the orders to his crew.

"Jamming systems up and running sir, anything else?"

"Good."

Turning towards the map, he pointed near a large planet, "We are here in the shadow of Ambria," he then slid his finger over to a large gap between Ambria and Darvin V, "As soon as a ship gets here, out in the open, all jamming beacons are to be shut down."

"Affirmative. Will that be all?"

"Yes."