PDA

View Full Version : Roll...(Fight)

Satine Capashen
Jul 15th, 2001, 02:11:24 PM
Alpha stands in the middle of a plain, looking around for his opponent.

"So, let's hurry up and start Roll."

Roll Anderson
Jul 17th, 2001, 07:22:36 PM
Whoop!

*hops in front of Alpha*

Okay, mesa ready!

Satine Capashen
Jul 17th, 2001, 08:06:19 PM
Alpha smiles and bows slightly to Roll.

"You may go first, if you want."

Roll Anderson
Jul 19th, 2001, 08:05:58 AM
*quickly ignites her sabre, the red glow making her features look sinister*

:evil:

Okay......

*takes a defensive stand*

Ready your sabre, I won't fight an un-armed opponent.

Satine Capashen
Jul 19th, 2001, 12:09:23 PM
Alpha shrugs and ignites his over-sized sabre at the same time, smiling.

"Ready to loose?"

Ryu Warusa
Jul 19th, 2001, 04:09:16 PM
An orb falls from the sky right in the middle of the 2 fighters. Then unexplainable amounts of smoke came out of the orb. A Corelian Freighter flies overhead and a hand grabs the female opponent, then flies off. "Welcome to the Luna Shiryou pretty lady."

OOC: I was tired of seeing this thread there and nothing going on, so I decided to end it. Ha Ha...

EDIT: Removed Sig. Limit is 30 KB

Satine Capashen
Jul 19th, 2001, 05:36:43 PM
Alpha spreads his bio-mech wings and takes flight, using small explosive boosters in his wings to give him extra power. Soon he catches up to the ship, and claws snap out of his gloves, talons out of his boots. The Young One uses those to grab hold of the ship, and his helmet slides over his face, sealing for vaccum, just in case.

Rolls, Alpha calls to Roll through the Force. If you get the chance...kill him. I'm on the ship itself.

Roll Anderson
Jul 19th, 2001, 08:07:32 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

*screams really loud and high pitched possibly breaking any nearby glass*

OOc- HAHAHAHA! That what you get for interupting one of MY fights!

Ryu Warusa
Jul 19th, 2001, 10:42:37 PM
OOC: Just got bored

Ryu enables his deflector shields knocking Alpha straight off the hull of the ship. "Now for you, my young lady. Why is it that you are in a hurry to die?" Something is not right about this girl. I help her yet she screams. Ah well I guess I'll just do what I usually do...

"So...you want to fight, Fine. A blur comes away from Ryu's body and hits Roll on the head, knocking her unconscious. "I'll drop her off onto the planet..." Ryu re-enters the planet's atmosphere and drops the girl from 4 stories high. "Don't think me too hard lass, but I just hate the sound of a woman screaming." He closes the hatch and leaves the planet's atmosphere, living to attempt romance another day.

Miryan no Trunks
Jul 20th, 2001, 02:25:06 AM
OOC: How god-modey of you :)

Satine Capashen
Jul 20th, 2001, 07:37:09 AM
Alpha sees Roll falling, and swoops in to catch her, his wings flaring, slowing him as he hits the ground.

{OOC:Well that was a slightly interesting bit of wierdness...}

Ryu Warusa
Jul 20th, 2001, 03:39:08 PM
OOC: I just got tired of no one fighting. I have no quarrel with either of them, I just want to get out and stir up some action.

Ryu enters hyperspace and leaves this thread.

Roll Anderson
Jul 21st, 2001, 07:37:22 AM
*relises who is now holding her and starts punching Alpha near the face, all while screaming*

PUT ME DOOOOOOOWN!

OOC- I good RP fight usually takes abit to get started, silly Ryu-san...:p

Satine Capashen
Jul 22nd, 2001, 12:54:57 PM
Lets Roll go, and his helmet slides down, showing his face.

"Shall we try this again?"

Alpha's armor reverts to normal, his claws and talons sheathing. the Young One ignites his large sabre, a black-blue blade popping out with a hiss.