PDA

View Full Version : A challenge to a jedi (open fight)

Gryfon Spaid
Jul 9th, 2001, 10:42:21 PM
OOC: Open to any jedi, preferably an Padawan

::As Gryfon enters the battle grounds the a cold chill falls over the battle grounds. He removes his cloak and leans against a tree to await the arivial of an opponent.::

Akrabbim
Jul 9th, 2001, 10:53:51 PM
Akrabbim senses the dark presence of a Sith. He appears out of an illusion of smoke. He addresses the man and draws his quantum metal katana.

Who are you, and what is your business here?

Gryfon Spaid
Jul 10th, 2001, 03:14:02 PM
::Gryfon grins as unclips his sabers ready to fight.::

"My name is Gryfon Spaid, I am here to fight a jedi. Who are you?

Akrabbim
Jul 10th, 2001, 10:02:59 PM
I am Akrabbim Melchizan. I am a Jedi Knight. And I would put my saber away and leave, were I you.

Akrabbim drops back slightly, getting in better posture. Dark Siders rarely listen to reason.

Gryfon Spaid
Jul 11th, 2001, 02:30:28 PM
::Gryfon laughs as he extends his red and silver blades.::

"I'll take that as a challenge. You seem to be a little sure of yourself for a Jedi."

::Gryfon charges at Akrabbim with brilliant speed with his sabers held hight to block any attacks. Gryfon quickly stabs at his mid-section, as he turns to block the attack Gryfon stabs him in the right arm. As Akrabbin jumps back in pain, Gryfon quickly punches him across his face.::

Akrabbim
Jul 11th, 2001, 06:28:32 PM
Akrabbim shakes off the blows and backs up slightly, preparing his attack. The stab wound was cauterized from the heat of the saber, and the face strike, while painful, was not devestating. He makes an illusion of himself, still standing, while he kneels to the ground. He causes his illusion to step in, making seem to strike at the man's head. In reality, Akrabbim rolls forward, ending up right in front of Gryfon's knee. Just as his illusion prepares to strike, Akrabbim uses the hilt of his sword, swinging hard at Gryfon's kneecap.

Gryfon Spaid
Jul 12th, 2001, 03:50:17 PM
::Gryfon jumps back in pain from the hit to his knee. Gryfon focuses his pain into a powerful rage. Gryfon charges at Akrabbim with brilliant speed with his sabers spinning. Gryfon slashes at Akrabbim's right arm, as he turns to block the attack he quickly stabs him in the left leg.::

Akrabbim
Jul 13th, 2001, 01:18:57 AM
Akrabbim grimaces in pain as he begins to fall. On his way down, he locks onto Gryfon's arm, hugging it to his body. As he falls, he twists, and rolls once he hits the ground. As he does so, a sickening set of cracks is heard. His right arm shatters from the shearing force, making it useless. Akrabbim releases his hold and finishes the roll, ending a short distance away. He slowly rises to his feet, trying to shake off the pain from his wounds.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jul 13th, 2001, 08:55:58 AM
OOC: You finally went and did it, didn't you?

>_< (Shudders at the thought of an arm roll)

You sick sick man :)

Akrabbim
Jul 13th, 2001, 01:47:43 PM
OOC: Thought it was fitting. :)

Gryfon Spaid
Jul 13th, 2001, 03:29:18 PM
::Gryfon screams in pain from his arm. He looks at his arm that is dangeling to his side. He then begins to laugh as he focus his pain into a uncontrolable rage.:

"Nice move, I'll have to try that sometime......"

::Gryfon releases his rage and charges at Akrabbim with brilliant speed. Gryfon stabs at Akrabbims left arm. as he moves to block the attack, Gryfon punches Akrabbim across the jaw with the hilt of his lightsaber. Gryfon laughs as he hears the cracking of Akrabbim's jaw breaking. As Akrabbim jumps back in pain, Gryfon quickly stabs him in the mid-section.::

Akrabbim
Jul 14th, 2001, 02:00:13 PM
Akrabbim winces from the new stab. If not for the cauterizing properties of lightsabers, he would be nearly dead from blood loss by now.

That's it. I'm ending this. Now.

Akrabbim draws all four shuriken from his gi, throwing them towards Gryfon. He guides them with the Force, directing their movement. He sends two toward the back of both knees, one to the inside of his still-functioning elbow, and one to his neck. They will arrive simultaneously, leaving no way to block them all.

Gryfon Spaid
Jul 15th, 2001, 02:45:10 PM
::Gryfon holds his saber up to block the gi flying at him with brilliant speed. Gryfon see's the shuriken are coming fast. focusing on the intense pain in his now useless arm, Gryfon calls upon the power of the Dark Side to create a wall of dark energy in front of him. The 4 shuriken bounce off the wall and fall to the ground in front of him.::

::Gryfon quickly tears of some cloth from his shirt and makes a makeshift sling for his arm.::

Akrabbim
Jul 15th, 2001, 07:03:23 PM
OOC: All four shuriken hit at the same time. You can't block them like that. As well, the shuriken are also made of quantum metal. You can't break them that way, either.

EDIT: TTT, again... ICQ is 25134493 to contact me.

Gryfon Spaid
Jul 20th, 2001, 07:04:34 PM

Akrabbim
Jul 23rd, 2001, 08:24:27 PM
Akrabbim calls his shuriken back to him and concentrates on the Force. He directs a strong blast of Force Confusion at Gryfon, flooding his mind with millions of images, more than he can comprehend. The myriad of images makes him unable to hold concentration on the Force, dropping his Force wall. Akrabbim readies his sword, in case the man tries to break the confusion attack with a physical one.