PDA

View Full Version : So ya wanna be a hero? (Sith)

Gaiaku Seito
Jul 22nd, 2001, 07:12:34 PM
:: Gaiaku was sitting in a clearing poking the fire she started to stay warm, with a stick, she shivers from the cold and thinks about how she ended up here ::

Hrmmm.....

:: pokes the fire again causing sparks to fly up into the night sky, she senses someone nearby but doesn't pay any attention to it ::

tempistopps
Jul 22nd, 2001, 11:00:50 PM
::sitting on the edge of the clearing behind a rock was the great mass of flesh and scale. looking out upon the girl, the beast held out a scally hand to lift himslef. covered in black and blue plates of tissue, forming the scales that ran accross his skin, he rose. the beast was tall in stature, standing nearly eight feet tall, and gazed at the girl through eyes that had seen their share of battles and blood shed. he remained silent as he approached her. once he was close enough to speak with her without alarming her too much, he did so::
".... good evening, my name is tempist opps."

Gaiaku Seito
Jul 23rd, 2001, 11:23:15 AM
:: Looks up at Temp relises he isn't the one she was looking for and just smiles ::

G'evenin', I'm Gaiaku.....

:: waves her hand towards a spot near the fire ::

You can sit near my fire if you want....

tempistopps
Jul 23rd, 2001, 02:51:30 PM
::he smiles at the girl and remains standing::
"no thank you, just felt like sayin hi, maybe a fight if you wanted, thats bout it. good bye"
::he turns to walk away::

Gaiaku Seito
Jul 23rd, 2001, 07:50:52 PM
Wait.....

You're a sith correct?

:: doesn't wait for Temp's reply ::

Then maybe you know of the one I am looking for........

:: pokes the fire again, sparks flying into the air ::

I'm looking for a mask wearing Sith, maybe you know of him?

tempistopps
Jul 23rd, 2001, 11:22:20 PM
::he stops and ponders her words for a momnent::
"the only mask wearing sith that i can think of is one who goes by the name of Bi0hazzard. if it is not him, then i cannot help you"
::pauses for a second before starting off to the edge again::

Gaiaku Seito
Jul 24th, 2001, 06:37:30 AM
:: smirks as Temp leaves ::

So now he has a name.....

:: pokes the fire again ::