PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fight (Open to any Jedi)

Shreth
Jun 18th, 2001, 03:38:13 PM
It was late at night, and as always, Shreth was restless, a fight might help he figured.

Sitting in a tree, Shreth slowly kicked his legs back and fourth and looking downward, awaiting for a passing Jedi to fight.

Shreth
Jun 21st, 2001, 11:01:51 AM
Shreth was growing impatient and angry, he had been sitting in that damned tree for hours, and not a single Jedi showed up.

Dropping from the tree, Shreth landed on his feet with a dull thud as he began to roam the forest, looking for Jedi.

First Jedi I see's gona regret I found them.

Saka C Winner
Jun 21st, 2001, 12:40:57 PM
:: Saka was scouting ahead when she sensed the Sith ::

Crud....

:: she quickly ducks into some bushes and hopes the Sith doesn't see her ::

Can tonight get any worse?

*holds her blaster tightly*

OOC- I'm not really a Jedi, just a rebel.

Shreth
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:02:16 PM
Shreth almost stops dead in his tracts when he hears the rustleing of bushes.

"Come out come out where ever you are... Come on, I dont bite... Hard..."

Reaching out with the force, Shreth spots the hiding figure behind a bush. He then ignites The Slayer, and slowly aproaches.

"Peekaboo, I see you..."

Saka C Winner
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:04:04 PM
*Shreth hears the clicking of a blaster*

I have good aim, you, Sith...So don't come one step closer....

OOC- Gotta get off-line, so I'll be postin' later.

Shreth
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:11:08 PM
Lauphing, Shreth says.

"And i dont doubt you, Rebel, so I'll tell ya what, how about I draw a line in this here dirt, and so long as I dont cross it, you dont fire. Deal?"

Shutting down his saber, Shreth draws a single line in the dirt just in front of him. He then stands at an 'at ease' stance.

Saka C Winner
Jun 22nd, 2001, 01:08:16 PM
:: Saka stands up, Shreth notices she's not that tall barely 5 ft 8, She's wearing a helmet and a purple body suit *see faded sig pic* and she still has her blaster pointed at Shreth ::

I don't trust you as far as I could throw you......

Crystalsaiyangurl
Jun 22nd, 2001, 03:51:18 PM
Kira comes walking down the path, she senses a Sith. (I'm not in the Jedi order anymore.)
Kira: If it's one thing I hate,*she ran down the path* It's a Sith. *reaches where the Rebel and sith are*
Kira: Don't move, Sith

Shreth
Jun 22nd, 2001, 10:46:18 PM
Shreth looks downward, with fake disapointment.

"Why is it that nobody trusts me?!?!"

Shreth kicks upward, kicking the rebels blaster out from her hand as he rams into her in a football player like manner, he then ignites The Slayer, twists it, and snaps it in half into two single sabers as he keeps his attention on both females.

Crystalsaiyangurl
Jun 23rd, 2001, 06:01:06 AM
Kira: *ignites her own lightsaber* Maybe that's why.

Saka C Winner
Jun 23rd, 2001, 10:06:30 PM
:: glad for the distraction Saka ducks back into the bushes grabbing her fallen blaster ::

Shreth
Jun 24th, 2001, 10:25:51 AM
Shreth turns his attention back to the rebel who recives a steel-toed boot to the head, he then says

"Stay there Moma Bear, I'll be back for you latter."

Shreth then turns and makes his way twoard the Jedi, igniting both halfs of The Slayer, he then uses one half of his saber to knock the jedis lightsaber to the side (but keeping it in her grasp), he then gives her the gift of a fist to the face.

Crystalsaiyangurl
Jul 25th, 2001, 12:51:37 PM
OOC: was on vacation, still wanna fight?