PDA

View Full Version : Incognito

Krell Solusar
Aug 1st, 2001, 04:37:39 PM
<color=red>Vvvvrrrrrraaaaaggghh!</color>

The clumsy, bulky and outdated swoop choked and whined under the Jedi Knight's tightened throttle. A handful of similar basso sputters answered, untastefully-dressed riders mounted atop the mechanical beasts. No patches marked the delinquents to belong to any particular gang. On Coruscant rag-tag bands of riders could be temporarily formed without a word being spoken. All you needed was a bike to have a night of reckless gallivanting.

I've got you, the young Knight echoed silently, eyes falling to the Yuuzhaan Vong warrior disguised in a dust-caked trenchcoat, teasingly holding his swoop at a murmuring halt.

Solusar had already tracked and slain three Vong warriors, all foolishly straying too near his location on the mechanized planet. They stuck out like a sore-thumb to the well trained Knight, what with utilizing the White Current arts taught to him by his late Uncle, Ranik.

The Jedi's eyes flashed wide, narrowly ducking beneath a solidly-formed amphistaff. How had the Vong recognized him? He was, after all, attired in common Coruscant scum apparel, and had gave no indication of being a Jedi.

One awkward dismount and an eruption of a lightsaber later, Krell stood ready. The extragalactic warrior held only a stone's throw away, poised in a feral crouch, amphistaff held menacingly...

(OOC: This is my first RPG here. New to the SWFan boards. I have no idea where I'm going with this, and realize it's a partially retarded idea, but, easy for someone to hop in to. Offtopic: Does Dara Shadowtide still RP here?)

Dara Shadowtide
Aug 1st, 2001, 05:49:38 PM
OOC:
Yup, I'm here. Just click on my name to the left and then click on the grey private message box to contact me.