PDA

View Full Version : Gaven, come meet your destiny.......

lasheye
Aug 4th, 2001, 03:00:15 PM
:: Cruising in to nutral territory, the Viashino fleet, comprised of:
Mark II Victory Class Destroyer: BWFS The Hood
Mark II Victory Class Destroyer: BWD: Columbus
Abolisher Class Cruiser: BWSV Knight
Abolisher Class Cruiser: BWSV Cold Fire
Dreadnought Class Cruiser: Inferno
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWSV Reading
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWSV Bryant
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWPV Hells Fury
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWPV Rage
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWPV Elipeps
with "The Hood" as the acting flag-ship, assumed an attack-spread. Each ship concentrated it'slong range scanners on small areas of space, each overlapping with the next one slightly, so no area was left uncovered. From the bridge of "The Hood", Admiral Lasheye broadcast a five word message on all frequencies, it read:
"Gaven, come meet your destiny........."
The fleet waited, the message repeating every two minutes, waiting for a reply..........

Reysa Sashara
Aug 4th, 2001, 03:07:26 PM
:: Quickly 15 YT-2400's skooted over the fleet into position, the sqaudron of 15 spread into a giant attack pattern used only the Via..known as "Wasp Formation"...."all out attack"...following the YT's sped 60 TIE Advanced...and following that was 4 Viashino Corrvettes...as the newly added ships set into place by Lashes already war-active vessels....Reysa sent a message::

"From the Viashino Warriors my brother"

OOC: Gaven...you can poush me about..but you can certainly not push my brother Ashley about...

http://www.dseverything.f2s.com/ReysaSig.jpg

lasheye
Aug 4th, 2001, 03:28:25 PM
OOC: Oh, been throwing your weight around in my absence have you Gaven?? Well just you come and throw yourself head first into this Viashino and I can tell you you'll hurt yourself, bad......

Reysa Sashara
Aug 6th, 2001, 07:15:45 PM
i knew the coward wouldent come...lets go home...

Gaven13
Aug 6th, 2001, 10:03:15 PM
Six Dreanaughts drop out of Hyper Space right on the Via's route home. 2 Strike Crusiers and 2 Nebulon B2 Frigets Drop out of Hyper Space on either side of them. "Why ya Runnin nmow Sieken? The Party is just beginning. Flight Gropue Red, attack that Nebulon B Friget. Gold Squadron, engage that Victory Class Destroyer. Every one Else is with me, Conentrate All fire on that Command ship. I'll Take the Midnight Fire. Good Luck and may the Force be with you."
Gaven Swings his ship around and Powers up his Lazer Batteries

OOC: This is My Decleration of War Of Broder World Empire. As Commader Of Black Dragon Fleet, My ships have been Build and Paid For, I shall not provide Links for BWE until the Fight is over.

Rock
Aug 6th, 2001, 10:07:18 PM
OOC: You guyz mind if I join in? I dont have a fleet, but I have a Gamma Class ATR-6 transport.......lol

Gaven13
Aug 6th, 2001, 10:12:35 PM
OOC: Sure. But if you Start to God Mode like you did last time i met up with ya, I'll ignore your Post.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 6th, 2001, 10:21:31 PM
OOC~ start the thread, restart the thread or whatever you need to do. Otherwise all OOC discussion is for the OOC forum

Reysa Sashara
Aug 7th, 2001, 05:57:23 AM
::It seemed out of nowere 12 YT-2400's slammed there lazer fire into the hull of the Nebulion-B-Friget, and the other 12 hit the other Nebulion B-Friget, smaching into there Anti-Fighter fighter turrets out of this 2 YT-2400s were blown to hell,the 2 Turrets on eatch N-Friget exploded in a brillent light of fire knocking out there mian perpose of beaing there,the YT's work there was now done, turning on gavens Midnight-fire, Gaven was out-numberd 15-1, the explossions died down as 24 TIE Advaced sprang from the black space and begun slamming there qaud lazer fire into the Frigets and began finishing them off::

::As this was going on the 4 Viashino Corrvettes pulled out of cloak just infront of the dreadnought cruisers, apon a quick inspection, the corrvetts launched a hail of Cunncussion missiles into there dreds shelds, the about 23 Missiles slammed into the sides of all 6 ships desercrating there sheld perpulshion with displays of confidence and speed the Viashino took 5 of the 6 dreds shelds offline..lazer fire form the Corrvetts sprang into action slamming eath and every fire onto the main control decks of the Dreds such as engerneering and the sick bays, the Viashino Hated Gaven, and this was known to them as...another win..another trophy..and another day::

"Lasheye we need back up over here" Said the task force commander

OOC: Dood...this is Lasheyes fight not mine..you talk to him...im only backing him up with a few ships that i own from my ground force..:) ....and WERE THE VIASHINO..NOT BWE!!!!

2ndly were were not on our way home were came to find you
3rdly Sieken isent even in the Viashino Empire...Im Reysa

--The Viashino has declaird a state of war with gaven (even tho hes not a SW-offical Team) and thus will be destroyed like manyothers shall be in the future...resistance is frutile..

Live For The Empire...

Gaven13
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:10:43 AM
Gaven Turns and Flys Back to the Rampage, His Ship Limping Slightly. He Gets into the Commanders Chair, and Fires into The Squadron of TIE advanced. 20 or So escape the Lazer batteries but the others were destroyed. He Looks over in time to see His Carrack Crusiers Slide out of Hyper space. They Start to Destroy all of the YT-2400s, and then turn to the Remaining Tie Advanced. They Open Fire and Destroy the Last few TIE As'.
"Viarasno Empire, This is Captain Reesh Rulies Of the Carrack Curiser Fleet Storm. You are here by ordered to Stand down, Or Be desroyed. Last Warning."

Rock
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:39:56 AM
OOC: I am not joining in.....why dont you just delete all my posts and Gaven's OOC post to clear this thread up.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:51:38 AM
Half a million kilometers from the battle, two lone X wings slowly began to approach a nebula. The gaseous body, known as the Gommarro Haze, was an expansive ribbon of space dust and gamma radiation, a thick soup from which little could be seen, and far less could be detected via sensors. Slowing to berthing speeds, the X-wings cautiously entered the nebula, their searchlights switching on as they plowed through the ether, in search for their port of call. In a moment, three large forms filled their views. Two Korri-class battlecruisers and the enormous Cizerack battleship, Oorru'Gurre'Gurre'.

The X-wings slowed even further, altering their approach vectors as the Cizerack flag locked onto them with its tractor beams, drawing the vessels into its main hangar bay. Minutes later, the two female pilots climbed from their cockpits, their hair spilling from their flight helmets as they removed them. In the hangar, Emissarry Sarrtarroa himself awaited them, his right hand clasped in a fist against his chest. The pilots saluted similarly. Sarrtarroa was eager for the news.

What worrrd of the battle?

Pilot 1: The Vjiassshjino and Black Drrragon Fleetsss have engaged. The Black Drrragon arrre brrrjingjing rrrejinforrrcementsss.

Sarrtarroa's ears twitched.

jIt ssstjill won't be enough.

Arching an eyebrow, he continued, turning to a lieutenant at his side.

Sssend worrrd to the battlegalleonsss...thejy arrre to deplojy at once...frrrontal engagement.

His lieutenant's ears rose, as she replied with curiosity.

Lieutenant: And what of the Oorrrrrru'Gurrrrrre'Gurrrrrre'?

Sarrtarroa was already turning back towards the command deck

Rrreverrrssse courrrssse....we wjill enterrr hjyperrrssspace once we exjit the nebula.

Utterly confused, the Lieutenant rushed onward to carry out her orders.

Keite Praddon
Aug 7th, 2001, 11:20:39 AM
OOC: Mind if I join in?

IC-
20 Hapan Battle Dragons Drop Out of Hyper Space into The Black Dragon Fleet/Via. Space battle "Hailing Black Dragon Fleet!" "Hapan Battle Dragons, This is Commander Gaven Antilles Of Black Dragon Fleet. Ceace Your Attack at once Or you Will be Fired Apon!" "Gaven, This is Keite. I am Engaging The Variashno Empire." "Acknowaged. Black Dragon Fleet Assting. Rampage out."
Keite Powered up his Batteries and Turned to His Captain "Fire At Will." All Of the Hapan Battle Dragons Open fire and Destory the Nearest Ship-a Dreadanught of the via's "Varasino Empire, This is Keite Praddon Of Marble Fleet. Move out your Attack or you Shall be Destroyed."

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 7th, 2001, 11:25:32 AM
OOC: Please provide build links, and don't forget, it is illegal to destroy a capital ship in one post.

Gaven13
Aug 7th, 2001, 01:00:21 PM
OOC: Ahem..Sieken isnt Really Playing this War Right.
SiekenKasstra: you wanted a fight
SiekenKasstra: now you got it buddy

Now was it just me, or did they Start this fight? Eh? I'm Not fighting Godmoders.

Gaven13
Aug 7th, 2001, 01:04:03 PM
That is It. Sieken Is Moding To me on AIM, so screw this Place, and Screw this Fight. I am Leaving.

Reysa Sashara
Aug 7th, 2001, 01:04:34 PM
in other words you can produce the building threads....

oh well...by forfitt we win

**Looks on every post in this thread**

Gaven...i dont beleve noone of us god moded once..sept you with your imaginary ships :) ...

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 7th, 2001, 03:33:24 PM
whatever happens on AIM does not count here ... now ... all discussions take place in OOC forum ... any other OOC posts in this thread and it will be closed.

lasheye
Aug 7th, 2001, 04:09:35 PM
:: Lash kicks back in his quaters on his acting flagship, "The Hood." Taking time to reflect on the events of the last few hours (both IC and OOC) he wonders why things as simple as killing a cowardly and worthless oponent, yes thats you Gaven, is made so complicated. You see, Lash knows he's got the advantage, he can see that just by looking out the window at all the ships, still in the Via's "Wasp" formation. And after that pitiful showing of six Dreadnaughts, 2 Firgates and two cruisers, he wondered why he'd waited all this time to destroy Gaven. And now this, the perfect oppertunity, lost and ruined by outside intervention and Gavens very own Cowardlyness (not to mention the fact that I wasn't online lastnight).

Lash called his No. 2 on the Bridge
"Have the fleet remain here for a few more hours, keep scanning. I want the fleet separated into three units, comprised of:
Mark II Victory Class Destroyer: BWFS The Hood
Mark II Victory Class Destroyer: BWD: Columbus
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWSV Reading
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWSV Bryant

Abolisher Class Cruiser: BWSV Knight
Abolisher Class Cruiser: BWSV Cold Fire
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWPV Hells Fury

Dreadnought Class Cruiser: Inferno
Nebulion-B2 Frigate: BWPV Elipeps
4 Viashino Corrvettes

I want the pre-planned "Diamond Wasp" set-up, I have a feeling Gaven will return, and I intend to keep it personal this time......."