PDA

View Full Version : The Hunting of a Sith.....

Rock
Aug 6th, 2001, 03:15:42 PM
OOC: This is a challenge to Vega Van-Dervald's apprentices. I am leaving it as an open RP thought.

EDIT: changed the title to the thread.

::The Force Slayer, a Gamma Class ATR-6 Transport, docks in a busy port on the planet Coruscant. He had intercepted a message from Vega Van-Derveld that was heading to one of his apprentices. It wanted his disciple to come to Coruscant and pick something up for him. Rock didnt know which apprentice it was, but he didnt care. He just wanted to punish the Sith and jedi for what they had done to him.....his family......his planet....::

"I will find them (his parents)....and I will punish these people (Sith/Jedi) for what they have done!"

::Rock slips knife in his boot, a few bombs in his jacket pockets, and then picks up his XX-9 RA Blaster Rifle that he stole from another Sith he tried to kill. Now for his prized weapon...something he invented himself....the very first edition of the "<a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicfrm15.showMessage?topicID=880.topic>Guardian</a>".He then steps out of his ship and walks along the busy streets of Coruscant. He would know when he saw the Sith....he could feel these things.::

Gitane Blesse
Aug 7th, 2001, 08:27:37 AM
--Gitane felt the Brigandier touch down as she absently glanced around. She'd landed right in the middle of what seemed to be a small family picnic and sent the cluster scattering quite nicely in startle meant.

Gitane let the door open from the ship and made her way outside, absently spinning the hilt of the saber Vega had given her for 'protection'. Although, he never said she couldn't have some fun when she was here.

She cast an eerie grin down on a man that had simply rolled out of the way, flashing the saber on and slicing his torso open so that the contents could mingle with the ground. She glanced around for another person that had not fled, seeing only a man that she hadn't before noticed. He was well armed and looked to have the face of a hunter. A thin eyebrow raised as her grin became rather smug.--

Perhaps this outting may be more fun than she expected.

Rock
Aug 7th, 2001, 09:26:24 AM
::Rock continued to walk down the street. So far he hadnt seen anybody who looked suspicious....maybe they were already at the meeting place..... The Lizard's Tongue......some local bar. He walked around a little bit and he found a map showing him where he was and where everything else was. ::

"These are nifty...so the bar is about three blocks thataway...."

::Rock walked toward the direction of the bar, continuously looking at everyone who passed. ::

Gitane Blesse
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:17:24 AM
--Gitane absently shook her head, removing hair from her face as she glanced around. Slaughtering became boring after a while; Most not even giving her the pleasure of a scream. She ran the glowing blade absently through a small line of people as she passed, a small child crumpling to the ground with its mother screamed at her. The cries caused a small grin over her face, but there was a distant look in her eyes. She was growing bored fast. As Gitane turned a corner, she crashed into a soft form. She snarled, sending her saber towards the form, muttering.--

"Cursed pest!"

Rock
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:37:07 AM
::Rock, hearing the screams of a dog or some other similar animal, turned his head. There in the shadows he saw a soft glowing shape....he knew exactly what it was as soon as he saw it. ::

"Found him....or wait....that is a her......either way it is Vega's apprentice.....and even if it isnt, anybody who carries a light saber is my enemy."

::Rock pulls up his XX-9 RA and starts blasting away at the Sith. He cannot be sure, but he thinks that at least one of the shots connected....the rest reflected and hit the wall on the building next to her. ::

Gitane Blesse
Aug 7th, 2001, 11:01:02 AM
--Gitane rasped, seeing a splash of blood from her arm. She looked towards the source of the shots and narrowed her pale eyes. He'd drawn blood and, as some say; This means war. Gitane darted out towards the man, bringing her saber to graze over his torso.--

Rock
Aug 7th, 2001, 11:25:34 AM
::Rock rolls away as Gitane slashes with her saber, but the saber still leaves a gash along Rock's stomach. He pulls out a ninja star and throughs it with extreme accuracy at Gitane, and at the same time picks up his blaster. He was too careless......if he let that happen again he would surely be killed. Rock grabbed his lower stomach in pain and he saw blood leaking out. ::

Gitane Blesse
Aug 7th, 2001, 11:44:01 AM
--A grin flickered over her face as Gitane felt the ninja star dig into her shoulder. The man was becoming a bother, but she would be sure he was an itch easily scratched. Gitane palmed her dagger from its sheath at her hip, lunging at Rock to attempt slicing through a limb or two.--

Rock
Aug 7th, 2001, 02:55:25 PM
::The dagger stabs into Rock's left arm. He uses all his strength and tosses Gitane over his head, then he drops his blaster again. But instead of reaching for it and withdraws his Guardian from his pocket. Just as Gitane starts to get back up Rock sprays bullets at her. ::

"That should do a little damage."

Miryan no Trunks
Aug 8th, 2001, 12:18:59 AM
*Looking down in disgust at the manner of fighting the man seemed so insistant on using, MnT could not help but shake his head.. This one had no honor whatsoever.*

*As the man continued to fire away, the air above him seemed to hiss.. Suddenly, a bright purplish object shot down from above, and a huge eruption of energy knocked the force hunter back against the wall. As MnT's broadsword penetrated the concrete ground, the Ki energy that had been held in it's blade had exploded outwards, actually creating a slight crater around the blade...*

*A moment later, the trenchcoat-clad Sith Knight landed on thr ground, almost soundlessly.. He turned towards the man, who was looking up at the top of the 6 story building in disbelief, and frowned...*

... Guns are the tool of a coward...

*As he spoke, he reached back without looking, and slid his sword from the ground, as if pulling a hot knife from butter..*

Rock
Aug 8th, 2001, 06:41:37 AM
::Rock, focusing his attention on the new Sith withdraws a frag grenade and throws it at MnT. While the new Sith is blinded by the grenade Rock starts spraying bullets at him. ::

Gitane Blesse
Aug 8th, 2001, 08:48:32 AM
--Gitane narrowed her eyes as she let out a growl. The small cuts along her body barely phased her mind when she saw the man attacking her friend. Gitane rushed forward, using the time of his distraction to plunge her saber through the left shoulder blade and onward; Her dagger heading over his shoulder and into the right collar bone--

Miryan no Trunks
Aug 8th, 2001, 02:17:40 PM
*Growling aloud from the cheap maneuver, the Sith Knight thrust both of his hands towards the man, palm outwards.. A sudden force wall stopped all of the incoming buttons, catching them in midair and leaving them hovering there.. MnT let the wall collect all the bullets that the man would fire, as the more he did, the more would be coming back at him in a moment.. Finally, when the man stopped, and began fumbling for another, hopefully more effective weapon, MnT released a force push that shot the veritable blanket of ammunition right back at him. However, he did not mean for the bullets to hit, which was quite apparant when they all stopped an inch from his body. As soon as the bullets had stopped, the man opened his eyes again, only to see MnT leaping forwards, one steel-souled boot rapidly coming up towards his face..*

*As MnT landed, the rock cracked his head against the wall behind him, and tumbled forwards, hitting the ground with his face..*

... You are not even fit to call an opponent..

Dalton Blesse
Aug 8th, 2001, 05:41:52 PM
Soaring from the skies and diving bombing downward, Dalton made a rather dramatic entrance, his descent leaving Rock in a sudden cloud of dusts and rubbles as his wings folded rather slowly to his back. Dalton's back faced the challenger, who had made the rather fatal mistake of harming his sister. His eyes couldn't be seen through the fog, as they were veiled beneath his bangs.

"Kid... You've just marked you're own grave..."

Rock
Aug 8th, 2001, 06:54:33 PM
::Rock, severely injured and knowing that he couldnt win, pulled out his last trick with his bloody and batted arm. A thermal detonator. ::

"Burn in Hell!"

::Rock throws the thermal detonator down and runs away as fast as his tired and weary legs can carry him. He makes a last effort jump and the bomb explodes, leaving the whole block in ruins. ::

OOC: I am ending this fight cuz there is no way for me to beat 2 people at once, plus school started today so I wont be able to RP hardly any.

Angelique Rien
Aug 8th, 2001, 07:43:01 PM
OOC - Gitane here. I'll reply to this later, but I just want to comment. Rock, you cannot.. CANNOT make such damn boasts about your greatness and that you can take all of TSE down, let alone challenge people and then run just because it gets a little tough. So what? It happens! Gitane was severally out matched when she went up against Jeseth, and even Dio, and yet I didn't make a fuss about not being able to win. You just don't do that, especially when you say things similiar to what you've said. It's people like you that make me hate RPing. They waltz in, thinking they can run the place, and when things get just a LITTLE bit difficult, they high-tail it out of there. So school starts? So WHAT? Try RPing when you're conselling every one of your friends and trying to get over issues yourself, while having a million other things on your mind. God. Rock, the @#%$ at TLP got old fast, and I've decided to look past that, ignoring OOC things when I'm IC. But this just doesn't cut it. If you're going to challenge a group of people, which you KNOW there are more than two of, not to mention leaving a thread open, then don't go and complain about it! You should have known what you were getting yourself into the moment you hit "Post" for this thread. But in my point of view, you need to try looking again.