PDA

View Full Version : Ron Returns to Vjun

Ron Thrawn
Aug 9th, 2001, 07:40:57 PM
*After months of brooding, Ron has Returned to Vjun to reclaim the old N-1*

Morgan Evanar
Aug 9th, 2001, 09:29:57 PM
A strange, distorted voice echos across the desolation that is Vjun.

"You ship has been moved. It was an eyesore. We pushed it off that cliff..."

Dust and dirt swirl near the cliff's edge. Below, lava boils and flows about.

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 9th, 2001, 09:53:38 PM
Another voice, younger and higher in tone and not quite as loud can be heard laughing and saying something remarkably like...

"j00 got ownd!"

Ron Thrawn
Aug 10th, 2001, 03:54:06 PM
*Ron Speaks to nothing*
Computer, how long can I last in there.
*A Mechanical voice comes from nowhere*
Five minutes.
*Ron Talks*
That should be enough.
*Ron talks into his wrist*
Stand by to pick up my Fighter, and have a new Bot waiting.
*A new voice apears from nowhere*
All right.
*Ron jumps in, and suddenly the fighter comes up and back on the cliff. Ron Doesnt surface. Then, a small cruiser, just large enough to pull the fighter comes, and takes it away*

Nupraptor
Aug 10th, 2001, 04:52:28 PM
OOC ~ Pardon? Did you just jump into lava? And did you expect for a ship sitting in said lava to be at all intact?

Ron Thrawn
Aug 10th, 2001, 07:23:01 PM
OOC: a)Yes I juped into Lava, that will be explained in time.
b)He never said how long it had been there, it could have only been a few hours, but it is 2 late to say now.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 10th, 2001, 07:37:09 PM
[OOC: Actually, it's been a few IC months. At the very least three. Another thin: Just because you decide to make up information, then find out you're wrong, doesn't make your post accurate. I'm sure you can edit your 8 or 9 sentence post without a hassle. Just because someone says that Palpatine was a light sider doesn't make them right if they later find out the truth. So fix your mistake.

Ron Thrawn
Aug 10th, 2001, 08:11:21 PM
OOC: A few IC Months scince I got my ass wooped, not neccesarily scince my ship was discarded.

Jedi Order Holocron
Aug 10th, 2001, 08:19:57 PM
OOC: TBH would have no need to keep your ship around. They'd discard it as soon as you left Vjun. It's common sense.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 10th, 2001, 08:40:04 PM
[OOC: Actually, if you check that at TBH post, I slagged your ship. Morgan stated that it was discarded, therefor, it was.]

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 10th, 2001, 10:04:26 PM
OOC~ continue this in OOC forum please