PDA

View Full Version : Weapons and Such.....

Tyr Shiryou
Aug 7th, 2001, 11:15:38 AM
:: she was sitting in a bar *not the one she works at of course!* fiddling with a datapad in front of her, occasionally looking up, as if looking for someone ::

RockAnne
Aug 7th, 2001, 07:23:09 PM
:: twitching nervously Roxanne looks about, she whispers to Tyr ::

When this is over I'm gonnna be partying for as long as I can before you decide we need better work......

Ryu Warusa
Aug 8th, 2001, 03:02:04 PM
The suited man walks into the bar, and takes a seat next to two gorgeous women. Wow, nice place. I better contact Resanul, he may want to learn more about women. The bartender walks by. "I'll take a Rodian Scotch on the rocks." The bartender turns around and mixes Ryu's drink, turns around, and then Ryu pays him the price of the drink.

Tyr Shiryou
Aug 8th, 2001, 05:26:03 PM
:: turns and looks at Ryu ::

My, what a pleasant surprise to see you here my dear brother-in-law!

:: a slight smirk crosses her face ::

Mind buying me drink?

Ryu Warusa
Aug 9th, 2001, 04:29:22 PM
"Oh hey! I didn't recognise you! You've grown up!" Ryu stares at her for an unusually long period of time. "Sure, I'll buy you a drink... but just one. I know that you can't hold your liquor. You can get kinda crazy when you're drunk. She looks nothing like Luna... but she is still very pretty. "So what have you been up to these past couple of years?"

Tyr Shiryou
Aug 9th, 2001, 04:48:47 PM
"Oh this and that....Started dabbling in some nice work, and I have a partner...."

:: moves her hand to point to RockAnne, but she was gone across the bar flirting and drinking ::

"RockAnne....."

-_-;;

"I'm more wondering how you are, you're still small! I thought'd you at least beef up a bit!"

:: montions for the Barkeep ::

"Sour apple martini for me...."

Ryu Warusa
Aug 9th, 2001, 06:55:43 PM
"My body doesn't get large, I did get a lot stronger since you last saw me, I'm currently employed by TriOptimum." Ryu sips his drink then looks at where Tyr was pointing. "She's pretty cute, but not as pretty as you." Neither of them are as good as Luna was.

Tyr Shiryou
Aug 10th, 2001, 01:18:55 PM
:: smiles sweetly ::

That's good....So, how is my sister?

:: she waits for Ryu's answer and notices that he seems to be lost in his own little world ::

Ryu Warusa
Aug 10th, 2001, 01:43:44 PM
"You mean you haven't heard?..." Ryu was almost dropped his drink because of the shock. "She's dead... murdered for my father's sword..." Ryu sinks back in his chair the cheerful smile on his face changed to a serious look of anger and resentment.

OOC:Spelling correction

Tyr Shiryou
Aug 12th, 2001, 10:53:07 AM
What?

:: the cheerful look quickly replaced with one of sadness and regret ::

She's......Dead......

:: shakes her head in disbelief, wiping her hand across her face to prevent any tears ::

Ryu Warusa
Aug 13th, 2001, 05:12:28 PM
OOC: We should wait for RockAnne to post.