PDA

View Full Version : What year? (open)

Baiohaza Do
Aug 11th, 2001, 12:21:02 PM
:: she seem confused and lost as she pushed her way through the crowed streets, she kept her head down hoping no one would notice her ::

"Yeah right." *she muttered to herself*

:: she sensed someone, and looked up, but she couldn't pin-point where they were exactly ::

Valk Twilight
Aug 11th, 2001, 01:02:39 PM
[i]It had been a hard day in the office, the job of starting up and maintaining a major business was hard work. Really was taking its toll on Valks nerves this day. He was hoping to reach a nice bar, or massage parlor, just something to take the edge off. Looking up he spotted a younger lady stumbling the wrong way through the sea of business men leaving from work this day. He wondered what she was doing out there but continued on, watching from the corner of his eye....

Baiohaza Do
Aug 11th, 2001, 01:28:10 PM
:: she looked at the man quickly, then ducks her head down, attemping a slight mind probe, it didn't work..Although she caught a small hint of where he may be going, she starts to follow him through the crowd ::

Valk Twilight
Aug 11th, 2001, 01:44:51 PM
[i]The feeling you were being followed, there was nothing like it. The body always had a sixth sense about things like this and Valk had come to trust his instincts on these matters. He continued walking, pretending not to notice the one following behind him as he made his way towards to closest bar. Not the best, but if she were to follow him in he could fesably stop her and talk to her.

Baiohaza Do
Aug 11th, 2001, 01:51:11 PM
:: she stopped just a few feet from the bar, meekly holding her jacket closed, she was bumped by a few people walking by, then she quickly dashed into the bar ::

Well,well......Now I remember why I hate bars....

Valk Twilight
Aug 11th, 2001, 01:56:37 PM
He stood near the frame of the doorway as she dashed by, he smiled as she simply romped by him without noticing. He approached from behind her and reached out his hand to tap her shoulder as she quickly spun around in suprise"I believe your looking for me?"

Baiohaza Do
Aug 11th, 2001, 02:01:51 PM
:: a slight grin crosses her face ::

Maybe.......

:: she moves her hand to take Valks, and moves it away from her ::

And please, don't touch me.....

:: the grin quickly changes into a sneer ::

Valk Twilight
Aug 12th, 2001, 10:25:47 AM
He just couldnt help but laugh in his head over this one, she was quite an amusing one."Very well then, may I ask then why your following me then?"

Baiohaza Do
Aug 12th, 2001, 10:27:25 AM
Because.....It's what I do.....

:: the sneer quickly changes back into a smirk ::

Now, may I ask you something?

.......What year is it?

Valk Twilight
Aug 12th, 2001, 10:44:36 AM
Well, thats a question to catch one of guard he s'posed"Hmm, to the current standard I believe its 24 ABY. Why do you ask?"[i]The grin never leaving his face

Baiohaza Do
Aug 12th, 2001, 10:48:18 AM
Oh no reason.....

:: pushes a stand of hair away from her face showing Valk deep black eyes ::

Just checkin'......

Valk Twilight
Aug 12th, 2001, 10:51:12 AM
'Oh, lovely' he thought. It passed by him like the wind though as he was simply just more intrigued now"Would you like come and sit with me for a while?"

Baiohaza Do
Aug 12th, 2001, 10:57:28 AM
Sure.....

:: smiles as she waits for Valk to find a place to sit ::

Valk Twilight
Aug 12th, 2001, 11:04:56 AM
He walked slowly towards the other end of the room, making sure to check every so often that she was still behind him and hadnt gotten lost. As he reached a little booth in the corner he waited for her to sit then took a seat himself"Want anything to drink?"

Baiohaza Do
Aug 12th, 2001, 11:33:08 AM
Hrmmm?.....Water please...

: she looked about the bar nervously ::

I didn't catch your name......

:: turns back to Valk ::

Valk Twilight
Aug 12th, 2001, 11:39:43 AM
Makes a slight wistling noise that summons a waiter over as he orders her a glass of water, turning back to her he says"Oh, me? Im Valk, its a pleasure to met ya."[i]Curious as it was that she followed him without knowing his name at least...

Baiohaza Do
Aug 12th, 2001, 12:13:46 PM
Valk...Hmmm....

:: nods her head as though trying to remember something ::

Valk Twilight
Aug 13th, 2001, 02:53:02 PM
"May I ask then, at least, what your doing out here then?"[i]He noticed the look on her face, but for the moment chose to ignore it

Baiohaza Do
Aug 14th, 2001, 11:08:23 AM
Hmmmm......Business.....

:: taps her fingers on the table ::

You should be warned Valk......

:: turns to him and smirks ::

You'll make alot of enemies.....

Valk Twilight
Aug 14th, 2001, 11:35:35 AM
Smiles, tilting his head to the side and says"Oh, is that so? And how can you say something like that when you dont even know what the date is?"