PDA

View Full Version : [open]Road Ahead....

Firebird1
Jul 29th, 2001, 03:33:55 AM
*Lord Firebird looked around himself on the Planet of Tatooine. The Desert planet hadn't changed in many years, staying always a desert and nothing else. But what would happen if one drop of water became a rain cloud. How much of the planet would be wasted untill it was different? How many changes would need to be made before the world would be considered normal? Much like the desert, the current Galatic situation was like that. With the Jedi hidden in their base on some planet, waiting for the time when the Sith were not looking, not ready for an attack that would drive them back. Or would the Sith, find the Jedi and destroy them, and finish the conflict that has lasted longer then the New Republic and Imperial forces combined. And then there were the Fleets of both the Imperial and New Republic forces. Could they with stand the change of Victory or Defeat that would either destroy them or lift them into legand. Or would the Galaxy fall prey to other powers at play here. Currently the Galaxy is in a stalemate that which means that no one can move unless they move together. But all it would take is one little drop to change that.

"So this is the setting in which I find myself" Lord Firebird thought. Strange, so hard to understand, yet so easy to change.... Lord Firebird then stands from his table, and walks out to the city of Mos Esely(sp). He leaves behind a glass of water, half full, teatering on the edge of the table, ready to fall.*

OOC: This is your standard fight thread with a little added story to it, so go forth and have fun. And if any Jedi show up...

Satine Capashen
Jul 29th, 2001, 02:19:42 PM
Alpha stands up from his stool at the bar, and uses the Force to stabilize the water, and walks out of the bar, shadowing Firebird. His cloak flew around him as he walked as fast as he dared, so he wouldn't attract the wrong kind of attention--a talent of his that realls is annoying.

The Jedi tries to keep his Force sense locked down, but as he almost gets run over by a landspeeder, he lets it slip. Alpha can see Firebird's head go up, and the Young One curses in three different languages, his hand going to his sabre...

Firebird1
Jul 30th, 2001, 04:42:51 AM
*Lord Firebird turns slowly around, his right eye glowing softly.*
Well, if I had known you were shadowing me, I would of bought you a drink. What is your name this time, is it Alpha or something else? Perhaps you'd like to clue me into why you are following me?

demonnight148993
Jul 30th, 2001, 04:54:58 AM
demon stumbled out of the bar drunker then hell,looks up to see alpha an a big man standing a few feet away.stumbles backward an falls flat on her a** while laughing[/]heheh...hey there..*hiccups*i need something to drink..bye.. demon gets up slowly an stumbles into someone big an falls down again[/]oops sorra about that*hiccups an

Satine Capashen
Jul 30th, 2001, 01:39:41 PM
"It's either Alpha or Satine, I really don't care. And you should know why I'm shaodwing you. I don't trust you. I came here to look for some weapons and saw you heading towards the bar, so I followed. What are you up to this time?"

Alpha laughs and shakes his head as Demon falls for the second time.

Firebird1
Jul 31st, 2001, 03:21:09 AM
*Lord Firebird faintly smiles as a crowd gathers to watch the event of these two Force users speak. Of course the crowd is waiting for a battle, something to tell their grandchildren about. As well as a drunk who Firebird had never seen before...*

Well Demonknight, if you needed somthing to drink, take this...*Firebird hands a bottle to Demon.* Relax, it's only my special brand of Wiskey, no poisons ofcourse..
*Firebird turns back toward Alpha, the smile gone, an angry scowl across his face.*
I see that you have stayed the same. In all the time I have known you, you have never known how to talk with Tact. In fact I don't see why you came back to us...
As for what I am doing here, simply taking in the surroundings. But since you have bought new weapons I'd like the chance to see them in action....

Satine Capashen
Jul 31st, 2001, 09:47:29 AM
Ignoring the jibes, Alpha replies only with a "As you wish..."

He gives his armor a mental command and it turns to something resembling quicksilver. It soon forms the armor that is quickly recognized as his own; bio-tech angel wings, and light body armor. The armor solidifies, and Alpha takes out a small cube and attaches it to his armor--on his right wrist. A second later the cube flattens, and is absorb into his armor. Giving another mental command, Alpha gains a wrist sabre, and ignites it, his other hand on a beautifully crafted dagger, with two outrigger blades and a spiked pommel. The sabre ignites with a hiss, a acid yellow blade popping out. the Jedi gets into a fighting stance, looking at Firebird carefully...

Elena Balthazar
Jul 31st, 2001, 04:19:10 PM
:: happens to be in the gathering crowd watching with her <a href=http://www.dcarpenter.com/christi/starocean/images/ashu_cover.jpg>Unique</a> looking friend behind her ::

demonnight148993
Jul 31st, 2001, 07:45:12 PM
*backs away from the two fighters an takes a sip the bottle*yummy...thankies

Satine Capashen
Aug 1st, 2001, 07:27:13 AM
"demon, be careful, and keep your distance from this fight. I don't know where the shrapnel will probably fall..."

Firebird1
Aug 1st, 2001, 06:13:03 PM
*Lord Firebird looks at Alpha's new armor and weapons.*
Very impressive, and yet I said test not streight up fight you, at least not yet. Now lets see what those weapons can do.....

*Suddenly a rock hits Alpha in the back of the head. It breaks once it connects with his armor. Alpha turns around suprised, he sees many of the people running home to get the first blunt object they can find. Some of the crowd continue to throw rocks at him, while others begin to surround the drunk Deamonknight.*

..in short, the name of the game is keep the drunk alive...

Satine Capashen
Aug 2nd, 2001, 10:06:17 AM
"Son of a..." was all Alpha has time to get out before he is running towards Demon, putting away his dagger, and shutting don his wrist sabre as he does. He unstraps the blaster on his back and puts it to stun, wondering how, and if, Firebird was controlling everyone. He fires a warning shot at one of those that was in the mob around Demon, hitting the man in the shoulder and knocking him down, twitching. Alpha finally gets to Demon, and his armor forms a shield on his left arm. He disconnects it, to keep it mobile, and ignites his wrist sabre, vowing not to kill any of these people, but to defend Demon. He uses the shield to block incoming projectiles, and the sabre to get any that he missed with the shield, while his armored wings fold around Demon in a protective sheath.

Firebird can hear Alpha grunting from the effort, and then hears Alpha speak to him. "I'm going to kill you for this Firebird..."

Firebird1
Aug 2nd, 2001, 05:40:04 PM
*Lord Firebird replys in a voice that only Alpha can hear.*
Now, now thats my secret, but it wasn't hard since apparently you can't decide what side your on. That makes you very week, and I doubt you could kill me even if you had the chance, given that you need to protect the innocent drunk.
*The mob contunies its attack on Alpha. The bouncer of the bar Firebird had just came out of. The bouncer runs and clothesline Alpha from behind, knocking Alpha down. The bouncer then pulls out a crude knife and prepairs to cut Demon's head off.*

Ashton Tybalt
Aug 2nd, 2001, 07:42:40 PM
:: noticing the mob gathering to hurt the druken woman Ashton looks at Elena, they're the only two peole who haven't moved so far ::

Ashton- Should I help?

Elena- If you want... :: turns away :: Just don't get killed!

:: as Elena walks away Ashton runs towards the bouncer, his slender 5 ft 11 frame not that much of a match against the bouncer ::

HEY! STINK FACE!

:: slams into the bouncer's side, not doing much damage but making him pay attention to Ashton ::

demonnight148993
Aug 2nd, 2001, 09:23:32 PM
hey..BACK OFF!!!!*demon growled at everyone an then glares at the bouncer*och...*backs away fromthe angery mob*

Satine Capashen
Aug 3rd, 2001, 02:10:53 PM
Alpha gets back to his feet, taking out a blaster a setting it to stun, firing at the bouncer. The big man falls to the ground, twitching, and Alpha aims at another of the mob, one with a large pipe in his hands. As the blue bolt of energy hits the man, alpha is beaned with a rock, making a gash on the side of his head. He gasps at the pain, but ignores the flow of blood, using the Force to try and stop the bleeding. He talks to Firebird through the Force.

I'm a Jedi now. That's the way it's going to stay until I die.

Ashton Tybalt
Aug 3rd, 2001, 02:42:42 PM
:: watching the bouncer fall to the ground Ashton grins ::

Now for fun.....

:: he reaches behind himself removing his swords from there sheath on his back and walks over to the angry mob ::

Hey Miiss! :: talks to Demon through the Force :: You run, I'll handle them.....

:: punches one man with the hilt of his sword ::

Satine Capashen
Aug 3rd, 2001, 05:00:56 PM
Alpha looks at Ashton, talking to him through the Force.

No killing them. Just knock 'em out, got it?

The Jedi Knight uses his shield to block a rock, and stuns another member of the mob.

Ashton Tybalt
Aug 3rd, 2001, 06:02:18 PM
You silly Jedi, I'm not bound by silly codes of honor when it's 50 to 1.......

:: slams another man with the hilt of his swords ::

If someone happens to accidentally get impaled, ain't my fault...

Firebird1
Aug 3rd, 2001, 06:45:21 PM
*Firebird talks to Alpha via the Force yet again.*
It is good to see that I can kill you now with a clear mind, but not right now, I want you to suffer for a while longer.
*The mob presses on with it's attack, some attacking with shovels, others with rocks. The mob continues to swell in size and eventually opens up a way of escape, toward the spaceport.*

demonnight148993
Aug 3rd, 2001, 08:38:49 PM
*looks somewhat confused but runs for the building an climbs to the roof*hhehe*hic*

Firebird1
Aug 5th, 2001, 09:13:08 AM
*Once again speaking through the Force to Alpha Firebird tells him... Remember the objective here is to protect the drunk!*
*Several members of the Mob begin to pelt Demon with rocks, causing him to lose his ballance on the roof and dangle very close to the edge...perhaps too close...*

Satine Capashen
Aug 5th, 2001, 07:34:08 PM
Alpha sees Demon loose her balance, and sprads his wings, ignoring the stinging of rocks. He takes flight and catches Demon just as she falls, dropping her off by the wall, and getting in position to defend her. He aims the blaster and hits another mobber, dropping him to the ground, followed by blocking a blow from a shovel, and vaporizing a rock with his sabre. and kicks one person in the temple, the force of the blow enough to knock them out. He fire again, dropoing another, and then drops his depleted blaster, reader to defend from everyone else.

Look, i'm telling you, do not kill anyone. these are innocents. I'm pretty sure that Firebird is controlling them somehow.

demonnight148993
Aug 6th, 2001, 08:23:12 PM
awww hell!!!*starts to glow suddenly*damn them all to hell!!!

Satine Capashen
Aug 6th, 2001, 09:07:38 PM
Looks at Demon and his back up a bit.

"Uh, De, what is happening?"

Alpha senses something through the force and blocks a pipe with his shield.

Firebird1
Aug 7th, 2001, 02:19:30 PM
*Lord Firebird speaks to Alpha via the Force.*
Well, Well, Well...it seems that Demon will do what you cannot...well, protect her Jedi...

Satine Capashen
Aug 7th, 2001, 04:24:58 PM
As Alpha slices a pipe in half, and kick the man holding it away, he hears Firebird's message. The Jedi blocks a blow to the head, and uses the Force to knock a woman unconcious.

De, please, don't kill anyone....

Alpha ducks under a knife sash, and slams the dude holding it in the stomach, knocking him to the floor, hard.

demonnight148993
Aug 7th, 2001, 07:15:41 PM
*demon punched the person nearest her an pulled out her dagger threating anyone to come near her*i dinna care what ye say..if i want to kill someone well by the gods i will!!

Satine Capashen
Aug 7th, 2001, 09:23:12 PM
"Then consider them under my protection!"

Alpha blocks an uppercut, flipping the person who threw it.

demonnight148993
Aug 9th, 2001, 07:01:11 PM
*looks at alpha an glares*somtimes..jedi's have to kill..belive me i kno...

Satine Capashen
Aug 9th, 2001, 07:33:45 PM
"I'm not going to kill anyone unless I have to!"

The mob, seeming to have all heard this, attacks with greater force, a knife coming through his defenses and imbedding itself in his ribs, the Young Jedi crying out in pain.

demonnight148993
Aug 9th, 2001, 07:36:08 PM
*smiles at alpha*you will now..hehehe...

Satine Capashen
Aug 9th, 2001, 10:54:04 PM
"No I won't..."

Alpha breaks the man's hand that held the knife, and then axe kicks another in the jaw, knocking him senseless.

demonnight148993
Aug 12th, 2001, 11:17:27 PM
*smirks then picks up one of the humans an shoves her hand through the chest,ripping the heart an proptly eats the heart,dropping the body*well little man..we'll just see*licks the blood off her hand*

Satine Capashen
Aug 13th, 2001, 08:31:56 AM
Alpha feels the death as a man shatters his hand on Alpha's shield.

"Demon!" He cries out, ducking under a kick, and knocking another man unconcious. "You want to kill someone so badly? Kill firebird. He was the one who got us into this mess!"

demonnight148993
Aug 13th, 2001, 10:03:26 AM
hmmm sounds like fun but i cant do that..lil' man

Satine Capashen
Aug 13th, 2001, 02:35:37 PM
"And why not?"

demonnight148993
Aug 13th, 2001, 02:42:31 PM
im 700 hundred years old an you try to tell me what to do*glares an smashes her fist into anothher humans face*i dont kno him but should i get really hurt i will go all out on him an teach him to respect his elders

Satine Capashen
Aug 13th, 2001, 04:46:23 PM
"And would you do the same to me if I start dissing you?" Alpha asks, ducking a swing from a long sword, and slamming his shield into a man's jaw, shattering it.

demonnight148993
Aug 14th, 2001, 07:53:20 PM
maybe..maybe not..it all depends..*picks up another humans an throws him at another human an smiles*

Satine Capashen
Aug 14th, 2001, 09:04:09 PM
Alpha shakes his head, and looks at the thinning crowd of people, until he hears one person cry out, "Get ready to die Jedi freak!"

A lean looking man of about 25 or so jumps towards Alpha, a lightsabre--how he got it the Young Jedi had no idea--ignited.

"An anti-Jedi? Great.....I didn't know they had gotten this far out!" Alpha says to himself, dodging a swing, and igniting his own sabre. He blocks a swipe to the head, and snap kicks the man's jaw, rocking him back.

"Whose family did they steal you from?" he asks, punching Alpha in the jaw, and plunging his blade into Alpha's shoulder. The Young Jedi cries out and swings reflexively, the blade taking a very suprised enemy's head off. The Young Jedi Knight deactivates the sabre in his arm, and staggers a bit, the blood loss from his wounds getting to him...

demonnight148993
Aug 16th, 2001, 07:40:29 PM
*swears an grabs alpha*you kno want angel..i think you might have to come with me..*looks at the small crowd an starts to chant an watches as the humans dissappeared*some tricks really come in handy...*starts to walk away an then turns around an glares at firebird*i hope you kno fire...this boy is mine...so i suggest you leave him to me

Satine Capashen
Aug 17th, 2001, 07:54:20 AM
Alpha, his vision blurry, hears Demon, and hopes he is safe in going with her...