PDA

View Full Version : Hunting of Force users...

Takai Senshi
Aug 18th, 2001, 11:39:40 AM
"Yes master Valeth....." the brown haired girl said to the small girl in front of her. "Good! Find me any force user!""But Master...""But NOTHING!" the smaller girl slapped Takai across the face leaving a deep red mark..."I'm, I'm sorry Master...""Just get out of my sight and find me a Force user....":: So here she was stalking the streets of Corasant looking for a Force user, at the orders of her maker ::

Teka Kenobi
Aug 18th, 2001, 01:02:22 PM
Teka walked slowly past this particular large building. This was where he had his first confrontation with a certain, Vega Van-Derveld. He had tried to save the life of a young man, and for all he currently knew failed. He had not sen this man since, and his eyes moved from the top of the building to the ground far below.

Of course, currently Teka was on that 'far below' ground, looking at the magnificent buildings and their technological advantages. He liked Coruscant a lot, the cities inspired him to do..well nothing really.

It was around mid-day and the sun was blazing down. Teka smiled in the heat. The buzzing of people and their busy lives made Teka realize how lucky he was. He slowly approached a smaller building in a more open part of the city. He pulled up a chair and sat. Not long after, a small woman came over to him. She smiled before speaking softly, in a high pitched voice.

Hello, sir. What can I get you?

I'll have a coffee. was the reply. The woman smiled and walked away. Moments later she appeared again with a green mug, steaming at the top. Teka smiled and accepted the drink. The woman walked away and Teka leaned back on the wooden chair, and began to sip at his drink.

Takai Senshi
Aug 18th, 2001, 01:19:45 PM
Bingo!

:: she spotted Teka from an alley across the street from where he sat and drank, she grins ::

Jedi,Jedi,jedi.....Master Valeth will be happy....

:: she stepped out from the alley and started heading towards Teka ::

Teka Kenobi
Aug 18th, 2001, 01:47:33 PM
Teka continued to drink from his mug. His eyes flashed up to the woman approaching him, but flashed down again as he took another slurp from the drink. He loked up again at the woman and watched her move towards him. She meant nothing to him. Just another bypasser, another citizen. He ignored her and drank from the mug.

Takai Senshi
Aug 18th, 2001, 01:56:53 PM
:: as she approched the Jedi she noticed he wasn't paying any attention to her, she frowns as she slams her fist on his table getting his attention ::

Hey handsome, what is soemone like you doing in a such a place all alone?

Teka Kenobi
Aug 18th, 2001, 03:35:31 PM
His blank faced turned to that, which would have expressed something along the lines of:

You complete dumb ass!

Of course he didn't say that. What he did say was:

I'm sitting outside a cafe drinking a coffee.

Takai Senshi
Aug 19th, 2001, 06:50:42 PM
"Oh? All alone, such a nice looking man as you should at least be with a woman...Unless your..."

:: Takai gasps placing her hands over her mouth, she speaks to Teka through the force ::

Unless your a Sith.....

Teka Kenobi
Aug 20th, 2001, 04:13:24 AM
He stared coldly at the girl his eyes, as his body, not moving. He stayed like that for a few seconds before picking up his coffee and drinking again. He put the mug down and whispered something just loud enough for the girl to hear.

Do you think I'm a Sith?

Takai Senshi
Aug 20th, 2001, 01:03:26 PM
Maybe......Only a Sith would be here during such turmoil, good for their souls I hear......

:: smirks ::

Anyways you'd have to prove to me that you aren't one....

Teka Kenobi
Aug 20th, 2001, 01:34:52 PM
Why in the hell should I proove to a complete an utter stranger that I'm or am not a Sith?

He frowned and drank again from the mug, looking around trying to find out what turmoil it was the girl was talking about. He shook his head seeing nothing and again drank.

Besides, if I was a Sith..you'd be dead.