PDA

View Full Version : The Final Moments. (Gemborys)

Gaven13
Aug 20th, 2001, 04:14:31 PM
Gaven Was ready At last. He Walked into a Clearing in the Forest which he walked. It was Time for the Dual to the Death. And Gemborys was on his List. He ducked into the shadows, waiting...

Aislin Gemborys
Aug 20th, 2001, 04:23:54 PM
::walked into the clearing, ready:: Gaven? I know you're around here somewhere...::sensed him behind her and turned around:: come on out, let's do this.

Gaven13
Aug 20th, 2001, 04:32:22 PM
Gaven Burst out of the Dark Shadows, and Stood his Full Height. He Towered over Aislin, But that didnt matter. He Ignited his Lightsaber and stood over Her "Are You ready to die?" Gaven Swung his saber, comming too-close to her head. He Then Brought his saber around in a arc and Slashed down

Aislin Gemborys
Aug 20th, 2001, 04:47:56 PM
::jumps out of the way, but not quickly enough. The saber burns her right thigh slightly, but she doesn't notice. Mid jump, she lights the saber she stole from her Luke and quickly gets into a fighting stance. Too quickly for Gaven to block, she takes an upward slash, taking off his arm...or as she then found out, his fake arm...::

dammit! Shoulda gone for the other one...

::ducks as Gaven tries to swing at her again, even though because of her height she really didn't have to ((lol)). Pulls the saber around for a mighty side swipe, which knocks him down and out. Grinz happily and approaches him cautiously...::

Gaven? ::nudges him with her toe. When he gives no response, and she's quite sure of his blacked-outness, she leans down and kisses his forhead::

that was for Fae...and I told you I could take you...

Goodbye Gaven...

::gets up, turns off saber, and leaves::

Gaven13
Aug 20th, 2001, 05:01:00 PM
as He Weezes for Breath, He Grabs his Remote and Calls his ship to him. It Glides over as close as the Programming would allow. He Crawled in and shut the Ramp. He Slumped into the Pilot's seat, and Punched in his Last words; "I lost my sences, and now I die." With a Final Breath, He Fell dead in the pilots Seat.[i]

*2 Years Later*

[i]as Keite and Yers walked though, still searching for Gaven, the fall apon a Clearing, where a Rusted Black Ship Sat. The Ramp had fell open from decay and the Humid air. They walked up inside and in the pilots seat, sat a Dead human with his Black Dragon Fleet Name plate still attached. They Walked away from the ship, Down hearted. The End Of Gaven Antilles, and the Antilles name rested in that ship.