PDA

View Full Version : A killer near the GJO

Nobuo Hyde
Aug 16th, 2001, 10:46:13 PM
I started wandering around the city. I had grown impatient with waiting for the Jedi Council to give me an answer. I had asked them if I may recieve training. The hall was full of other people wishing to seek knowlege from the council. I understood why they have been taking so long. I decided that I may as well kill some time. I headed to the town civic centre. I started wondering about those murders.

The civic centre was the best place to check. There they would discuss the current events, possibly the murders as well. I wanted to stop this killer more than anything. I stood in the back of the hall, listening in on the news. They had been having some other problems here. Yet I heard nothing of the murders. The Council must be keeping it secret while they look for the killer, I thought.

Nobuo Hyde
Aug 25th, 2001, 12:46:47 PM
I had heard enough, this meeting was not going to give me enough information about the murders, I had stood there for nearly an hour and not heard one thing about any murders. I decided that I would have to go speak to some of the scum on this planet. The Jedi Recruitment Centre may be here, but there will always be scum on every planet. I headed out to the streets.

The streets were crowded. It was difficult to get anywhere. I headed to the nearest bar, perhaps there might be someone who knows something there. If not then it was a good place to find out about the Jedi. I was compelled to join them, but I did not know why. Perhaps because they had a repuation as peacekeepers.