PDA

View Full Version : Death's Shadow -10 years later- (RPG Open)

Chaos Alexander
Jul 1st, 2001, 01:28:52 PM
OOC: Thought they were gone? Guess again! Me and Liam wanted another one. Hopefully this one will be finished. The Future RPG is back, and this time with a vengence. Any thing goes. Just don't kill another RPGer or get married to someone that doesn't agree to it....ect. Just join in anytime. Don't ask. That was a big thing in the others. We had like 2 pages of "Can I join, my e-mail is BigStick@who'syourdaddy.com." Don't do that please. If you have a question send it to BPT1@yahoo.com

IC: Chaos looks at his dieing uncle. The pleage even got here to Eden. His uncle found a way to slow the pleage down, but even the Sith Master Pivo was dieing. The Jedi were falling, the sith were dieing, the imperals were as well. Everyone was dieing. All but one group. The creatures of the Death's Justice plague. The Black Hand. The Dark Jedi created the pleage and let it loose on thier enemies. They alone had a cure. They alone lived with power. There droids hunted down Force users. The Droids were sentient, and though for themselves. They were killers beyond belief.
There was no longer groups. No TSE or GJO. There is only those you are alive. Old Jedi and Sith have to work together to live, The New Republic has to join with the Imperals to make it through the day. Masters, Knights, and trainees fell side by side dead. No one was safe.
Chaos looked at his uncle and wept. The last of his family was about to die. It would only be a matter of seconds. Chaos held his uncles hand as he died. The pleage was not contagous. It had to be givin' through the gas form TBH had. Chaos held his uncle's hand without fear.

Pivo- "Chaos it is time."

Choas- "No uncle, you can make it. It will be alright."

Pivo- "No, I am gone, the others have a few months till they die. The normal time is one month, but the Garou healing system slows it down. Help the living."

Choas- "Uncle, don't die..."

Pivo- "Chaos it will be alri...."

Chaos watched he uncle's life force leave him. He was a great man. A powerful Sith. And a great bioengineer. None of those though saved him. Chaos knew he had to help others. It was time to act. Death's shadow passed over the Sith master claiming his life.

Edit for spelling

Liam Jinn
Jul 1st, 2001, 02:15:23 PM
Liam walked through the dense trees behind his home on Dantooine. He had come here after the direct assualt on the Temple. TBH had found a way through the planetary defenses and came crashing through the GJO Temple. Most jedi were were ready to fight, but when the odds turned against them, they left. Those who could make it to a transport or a ship, escaped. Unfortunately, that was less than half of GJO. Those who remained were either killed or infected by Death's Shadow, yet they didn't know they were infected until TBH let them know.

Most lived for a month or maybe a short time longer after they are infected. Liam had went searching for any of his comrades shortly after the destruction of GJO, but gave up after TBH had put a large bounty on his head. He now lived on Dantooine, which was nearly unihabited since the Empire had left. Liam was lonely but at least still alive. His force powers had become stronger than he ever imaged ever since he returned to Dantooine....

Liam shook his head, clearing it. He remembered where he was and sensed something approaching; food. He gripped his lightsaber tightly as the creature came closer. It charged at him and he simpley flipped to the side. While he was in the air, the grey blade spit out of the metalic cylinder, and illuminating the trees nearby. He twisted in the air and slashed downwards, decapitating the beast. Liam deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it back to his belt, then walked out of the dense trees; the carcass lifted a few feet in the air and began following Liam back to his home.

As he approached his home, the force alerted him about something. Someone was in his home. The carcass dropped and Liam dashed for the front door, reaching for his lightsaber and igniting it. The front door had been flattened to the ground; the front room was torn to pieces. There was a large man dressed in black gear waiting for him.

Man: "Liam Jinn, so you are still alive. I think you know why I'm here."

Liam: "Actually, I haven't a clue as to why you are here...You lost and need directions or something?"

The man smiled deviously and walked towards Liam, a blaster in his hand. Liam gave an akward grin and sent the man flying into the back wall, due to a massive force push. The man stood up and popped his neck, glaring at Liam from unhuman eyes. A bolt of blaster fire shot towards Liam, who easily deflected it back at the man. It hit him in his chest and the man fell to the ground, apparently dead. Liam deactivated his saber once again and started towards the man.

Liam took a few glances at the new corpse and noticed a small tattoo on his neck. "So this idiot was working for TBH then? Bah, you'd think they'd give up eventually!" Liam took anything he could use off the corpse, then buried the body in a field not too far from his house. When he returned to his house it was nearly nightfall. He grabbed the creature he had killed this morning and began to clean it and cook it.

A few hours later when Liam had fallen asleep he dreamt of a planet containing vast chemical plants and suffering people. He woke up and lifted himself out of bed. He walked outside and sat in the tall grass, thinking and gazing at the stars...

Archangel16
Jul 1st, 2001, 04:08:08 PM
Goten had landed on Eden just a few moments earlier. He walked the long forgotten paths to Pivo's lab. He had not been there in over 12 years. A lot had changed. He had dropped the Sith once and returned to them after two years of hiding. He had been a knight before he left and it didn't take him long to become a knight again. After two years he had become a Master and now he was just someone that was trying to survive. He walked in and found his old freind dead on the ground and next to him was Chaos, Pivo's nephew.

"I am sorry that his life ended this way," he said as he put his hand on Chaos's shoulder. "Your uncle was a great warrior, but there is nothing we can do now. We must live and find a cure and avenge his death."

Goten could feel the anger rising in him. He could barely control it. Very few things had gotten him this angry these days. Since the old times he had learned a few Jedi trick about healing to keep himself from getting the plague. It had taken a lot, but he had found a way to neutralize the gas one it was airborne. The only problem was that it took ten minutes for the cleansing chemiclas to kick in but it only took three minutes for the plague to kick in. He then walked over to Pivo's desk and looked at the notes that Pivo had taken about the plague and the medicine he had come up with. He then took them and put them in his bag and walked over to the door, heading back to his ship.

"There is nothing more we can do for your uncle now Chaos. If you wish I am going back to my home planet, Alzoc. There has been little trace of the plague there so we would be safe for a while. It will give us time to look over your uncle's notes and maybe we could find a cure for this...this.....monstrosity."

Katarina Kariena
Jul 1st, 2001, 04:30:25 PM
Kat walked along the grassy banks of Thilan watching her 5 year old triplets running through the grasses. She smiled, she had many memmories of this place when she was younger, especialy of the man who took her in from the streets of Corellia when she was eleven.

"Cira! Jasen! Kent!" she called and the tree of them ran towards her. She huged them, it was so nice to have a faimly and be away from being a Jedi. She still kept her lightsaber on her for defence reasons, but haveing a faimly was so wonderful. To give her kids things she never had as a child.

"You grew up here, mommy?" Cira asked.

"Part of my childhood, yes, Cira," Kat replied.

"I like it here, can we stay?" Jasen asked.

Kat laughed, she knew this was going to happen, that was why she sent Jessan ahead to fix up the old house where she had lived with the man who had taken her in, "Yes, dear. We're gonna live her. Now follow me, we're gonna go see where we're gonna live for a long time!"

She ran just slow enough so that her kids could run infront of her towards the house. They reached the house and she found Jessan programing a bot to trim all the grasses in a 1 mile radius from the house.

OOC: Jessan is a character of mine, not anyone else. I will continue on this later.

Satine Capashen
Jul 1st, 2001, 10:59:58 PM
Alpha, now 23 and a self promoted Shadow Mastre, walks through the under levels of Nar Shadda, finding refuge there. Since the fall of the Jedi Order, Alpha has been running, thanks to the large bounty from the TBH member Hobgoblin, and has finally found a sanctuary, home...and a family. He was married to a smuggler, and thanks to her, he is now one too. He has told his wife, Vialle, about his past--and she was the only one too. Since he became a smuggler, his Tolaria had become one of the fastest ships in the smuggler's fleet.

Right now, the Shadow Mastre was preparing for a run, getting some air before hand. Suddenly, his symbiote (sp) pulses as it senses a danger nearby, and Alpha quickly has his blaster in hand, his cloak swirling around as he spins to look behind him.

"Oh, frell!" he exclaims, firing a quick blast at one of the Force Hunter Droids TBH sent to all corners of the galaxy. The sulver energy bolt hits and bounces off the droid's armor, and it stops, seemingly to assess the danger of this man. Then it lunges, it's whirling lightsabre arm aimed right at Alpha. Alpha drops, and puts his hand beneath his cloak, igniting his large purple-silver sabre with a snap-hiss. He parries the slash, and uses the Force to knock the FHD into a wall, quickly coming in for the kill. Alpha runs back to his quarters, hearing the droid exploding as the door shuts, and then yells for Vialle.

"Yes?' She asks as she walks in, dressed in a tight fitting jumpsuit, and with her cari-sac of possessions she would need for the smuggling run.

"Vialle, we're leaving now, I just ran into a Force Hunter Droid. Go to one of your friends houses, and wait until I return. Ok? Hurry!"

As Vialle rushes off, Alpha runs, and grabs his old Runesword, inscirbed with arcane Jedi lore, his two extra lightsabres, two blasters, extra power packs, and various other weapons, and stuffs them in a bag. He heads to his hanger, and runs into Tolaria's cockpit, activating the engines before he even sits down. Soon the stealth armored ship is out of the hanger and into the atmosphere, heading into space. As soon as he exits the gravity well of the planet, he enters hyperspace, heading to the only safe-haven he has left: Dragon's Den and Phoenix's Nest, his fleets' bases, based in the hoth asteroid field. As the ship enters hyperspace, Alpha sneds out a warning message to any Force-users on TBH's enemy listing, warning them of the droids roaming the cityscapes of Smuggler's moon. Then the starlines elongate, and the ship hurtles into hyperspace

Kikran Akard
Jul 1st, 2001, 11:12:58 PM
"WATCH OUT!!!!! THEY'RE COMING FROM BEHIND!!!"

::A crash, a huge explosion, and a couple shots happened in less then five seconds. The fleet came out of nowhere, unknown. The fledgling NR "Stealth Ops" fleet was destroyed, in less than an hour. The remaining fighters were hopelessly being destroyed one by one, as they tried to escape::

Rebel: "Blue 3 turn left! You've got two on your tail!"

::A large explosion occured as the NR pilot was lost::

<font size=2 color=blue face=impact>_Memory logged...
_Decrypting file 2a-delta...
_Delete...Y/N...
_File deletion in prog</font>

::A loud bang was heard as the ship's shields were broken and a stray blast hit the electronics::

<font color=red face=courier new size=2>_INTERNAL ERROR
_SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT
_SAVING MEMORY TO BACKUP LOG...</font>

"NO!!! Stupid machine! I wanted you to delete it, not save it!"

<font size=2 color=limegreen face=tahoma>INCOMING TRANSMISSION</font>
"NR FIGHTER, YOU ARE IN TBH TERRITORY, FURTHER INCOMPLIANCE WILL RESULT IN DEATH, SUBMIT, OR BE DESTROYED."

"Ahhhhhhhh crap. Any available pilots, respond.....mission failed.....retreat to wherever you can......and call for assistance after you're safe."

::There was no return signal, apparently he was the last one alive::

"Now, I hope they didn't hit my hyperdrive."

::Rebel punched in coordinates, and started the hyperdrive. After a couple seconds, the stars flashed by, and the ship entered hyperspace. After a couple minutes of travel, the hyperdrive stopped, as a bang was heard::

"No no no! This isn't even close to where I need to go........oh.......c.....r......a.....p........... ."

::The ship left hyperspace, and headed straight for a dot in front. The planet became larger and larger, and Rebel was coming in fast. He desperately maneuvered the thrusters, and turned on backups. It seemed too late though, as his ship broke through the atmosophere a lot faster than he wanted::

::As Liam looked to the sky, he saw what seemed to be a falling star, but it became larger and larger. It seemed to be heading straight for him. Finally, the form took shape, revealing a ship. As it approached something ejected out, and fell into the nearby forest. Meanwhile, the ship flew by, and became an exploding fireball as it crashed into a nearby field::

Shade Magus
Jul 1st, 2001, 11:27:50 PM
::Shade walked around his home planet, Utopia. It had been a year since his brother Yurza had died, but in a way he was kinda glad that this plague came because without him and his brother might not have ever seen each other again in a peaceful manner. Even though it was the plague atleast he knew that his brother had had good last years. He walked towards the grave of his brother and sat down::

"I am not sure yet how I will avenge you but I will one day, my brother. Well nothing big has happened lately. I have heard rumors that Pivo was dead but nothing to confirm it yet. Well I guess it is time for me to move on from this planet. I will see you later Yurza."

::Shade got up and walked away from the grave. The man walked back into his shack and looked aroudn seeingif there was anything that he needed. As he turned around to leave he noticed a few pictures on the wall. He took them down and looked at them. Boy, That sure was a long time ago, Shade thought to himself. The picture was of him and some freinds from the GJO. From the time that the picture was taken and now a lot had changed. He had since gone from a Jedi Padawan to a Jedi Master. He had gone through a lot of choices, not just physically but mentally. He had visibely grown stronger with the years. He took one last look at the picture before setting it back down and walking toawrds his ship and taking off for Corellia. He had heard that a few old freinds were there and maybe they could help him::

"Good-bye my brother."

Teka Kenobi
Jul 2nd, 2001, 11:05:37 AM
OOC: You wouldn't have become a Master in 10 years

IC:

The Red Dragon Fleet had been reduced now to just Teka Kenobi in his small W-Wing, or so he thought. The last member, Lt Dan Lorice had been shot down whilst escaping TBH at Teka's side. He smiled to himself as he rememered the old days at the GJO. He had been a Jedi and a ship designer. This ship got designed, so that Teka could proove several others wrong. It got cleared as a prototype and then the W-Wing spread across the galaxy. During the last year or so, a rumor was spread that Teka had died, from this TBH plague. These rumors were lies and Teka was not ill nor had he been. In a lot of situation this gave Teka the advantage. Only several people through-out the galaxy knew of his exitance. A lot of people close to Teka were ill though. He was to find the cure. At the dark Jedi's base. However he could not do it alone.

For now, Jedi Knight and Admiral Teka Kenobi was on his way to the GJO HQ. The old GJO base had been invaded a while ago. Teka needed to go back. There must be some sort of clue. Anything. Even if he could find weapons of some sort or another, it would help.

Ithax came out of hyperspace and slowed into a cassual orbit of the planet. He scanned for any lifeforms on the planet. A few hundered, scatered around in different and secluded places. Buildings, streets and cities had been abandoned. A lot of the big city buildings were still there, and intact but a lot wern't. Fortunately for him the one he was looking for was intact, but it seemed as though some people had taken to thinking of it, as their own.

DarthHERA
Jul 2nd, 2001, 04:56:18 PM
The starship "Sentinel" moved thru the silence of space, its course set for Dantooine.

The Sith crime-boss sat staring with a vacant look at the starry vastness thru the viewport.

The past 10 years had seen many changes in the galaxy, and Hera was not one often given to reflection, but her world was not as it once was...nor ever would be.

The war against the sentient droids was one the force users were losing. Her smuggling Cartel was one of the first targeted by the automated killers because it was the largest and most lucrative- And because it was led by Sith which they were bent on wiping out. The Cartel was a great threat to the droids traffic lanes due to consistant raids on their transports. The droid army also had much to gain from the smugglers amassed wealth. Hera had been forced to dismantel their Main Base and create satelite outposts in remote regions to continue funtioning to any degree. It was from these outposts that she, with the help of highly skilled exmilartary men and women, co-ordinated the counteroffensive against the droid onslaught.

But this trip was not for that purpose. Hera glanced sadly at the small bundle with dark touselled hair sleeping fitfully on the specially fashioned cot. She'd had it made so the boy could be comfortable, yet always within her sight at any given time. Hera coughed painfully and, again, she cursed TBH.

This was a trip Hera pinned much hope on. Never in her life had she thought she would come, hands held out in plea to the Jedi....but her son's life hung in the balance. And she would do anything..

Kikran Akard
Jul 2nd, 2001, 05:53:36 PM
"Ahh.....that was something I'll never want to do again." Rebel said as he began to get up. Tree branches were lying around, and a bit of the area looked like a missile had just hit. Rebel pulled out his lightsaber and ignited it. He hadn't used it for a while, as he had been used to being in ship cockpits. Unfortunately, this mission had failed. They were supposed to get in unnoticed, and retrieve data about the plague.....but they weren't able to. After looking around he saw what looked to be a house off in the distance. He hadn't seen another jedi for some time, but he had seen some sith. They were supposedly allied with the jedi somehow now.....something Rebel still didn't believe. They were allied, but they'd probably just as soon attack the jedi if the threat was over. He didn't know who to trust anymore. He finally started to make his way towards the house, hoping to find an ally, not anymore enemies. ::

Eve Siren
Jul 3rd, 2001, 12:01:38 AM
-- 10 long years have passed, everything has change, everything except Miss Eve Siren. Still single, still alone, still the same. Playing with her hair lightly, leaning on her motorcycle, Eve kept staring at the ground where she used to hang out. Snow, wolves ... She sighs.She coughs up a bit of blood .. She grimaced. It happened a few years ago, when she lost from a fight and got infected with her nemesis' virus. Sometimes she would cry tears of blood or simply cough some. Friends and scientist still trying to find a cure but she knows she was going to die from it. Happy that a man never truly loved her so she wouldn't be hurt when she dies, she sat back on her old bike and made the engin roar loudly... It may be the last time she hears that sound ... --

Lance Casey
Jul 3rd, 2001, 01:10:33 AM
10 years. 10 years ago lance Casey was on the start of what would be a downward spiral for him. Almost turnded to the darkside, his lover and unborn son murdered by the man who created him. But that wasn't the end. But it should have been. Sitting in his bar, the memories still swim through his mind through his mind.

Flashback

Casey is on the planet of Tatooine with his friend Liam. A women runs by them and catches the eye Lance. She turns around and looks into his eye's. SHe had the most beautiful brown hair and eye's. As Lance begins to talk, Liam starts to pull him away.

Liam: Come on, lets get to that strip club.

Lance is still looking at the women as he is dragged off by Liam.

The next memory takes Lance ahead from that time and to a junk shop on Tatooine. Lance and the women and fooling around. She sit's down on the counter.

Lance: I love you Sarah.

Sarah: I'm your's.

The two kiss for a long time.

Another memory comes into veiw. Sarah and Lance are in an apartment, Sarah is on the couch and visibly upset.

Lance: What's wrong?

Sarah: I can't tell you.

Lance: Why not?

Sarah: Because your leaving and I don't want to burden you with it.

Lance: Burden me with what?

Sarah: I'm pregnant.

The memory ends and another flashes forward. Sarah is lying in Lance's arm, blood flowing from her stomach.

Lance: Whhy did you step in the way of the knife? Why?

Sarah: Because ..I....Love...you.......

Sarah dies and Casey begins to scream.

Another memory begins as Casey and Liam are back on Tatooine. Casey is on his motorcycle, bags strapped on the back.

Liam: I wish you would go back to Coruscant man. It ain't right for you to be here with all those memories.

Lance: I won't be here for long. I planning on moving to Datooine for good, stay out of the whole thing.

Liam: What thing?

Lance: The war that is going on right now. It's your job Liam, not mine. That's why your the jedi and I'm not. Because I just can't handle it.

Liam: Are you ever coming back.

Lance: Not to fight.

End Flashback

So Casey sit's in his bar, everday people come in and out and it means nothing to him. The scars, physical and emotional never healed. And they may never.

Sieken Kasstra
Jul 3rd, 2001, 01:11:24 AM
:: Siekens rougeness had turned slighly.....more rougish if there is such a word, he had fought many jedi by now, and had become mortal enemys with the one....Teka Kenobi and had lost contact with Eve and Gi...but the 2 ppl he kept close was Vega and his ole long time partner from the deep south...Chaos. saphire had long since disapeard, sieken was much more of a laughable guy...in those 10 years his partner Chaos tought him how to laugh again..Eve tought him how to notice things more clearly, and vega...he turght him how to fight...so Siek was now a lovable guy, he could laugh and smile, flert and talk without fear...thanks to the ole deep south Chaos he had a sence of humour...and he loved it...

http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/Sieken_Kasstra.JPG

Shade Magus
Jul 3rd, 2001, 01:19:37 AM
::Shade turned hard to the port side of his ship. Since he had left his home planet, four squadrons of druids had found him he had escaped the first two but he had to fight the third and fourth. He destroyed the thrid without to much trouble, but the fourth was giving him a lot of trouble. Already he had lost most of his sheilds and he was heading for the nearest planet he could see. He couldn't tell exactly what it was but from the readings it was inhabitable. He took a sharp turn to the starboard side and plunged downwards. From where he was at he could see he was gonna plunge into the ocean of the planet::

"Oh man, this is not good."

::When Shade was in the atmophere of the planet he released his escape pod that was filled with some food and clothing that would help him survive the next few days. When he ejected the pod he braced hiimself for the inpact of the water and when he hit he flew out of his seat and landed against the wall. After a few moments he got up and unlatched the hatch of his pod and looked around trying to find land. After looking for a while he spotted a tiny bit of land and he started to look for something in his pod to paddle to shore with. He fround a small board but it was useless. He then got an idea and got onto of the pod and used the Force to propell himself foward::

"Now I will get there in no time."

::After an hour he finally made it far enough to where he could get off the pod and swim to the shore. He brought the pod along with him. After getting to shore and seeing how late it was he decided to beach the pod and sleep in it for the night. After eating he sat down on his pod and used all his strength to try and usee the Force to find someone that could help him. After trying for ten minutes, Shade was spent so he called inside the pod and fell into a deep sleep::

Live Wire
Jul 3rd, 2001, 05:02:19 AM
I said pick it up and do it again!!

*Catherine's voice was firm as she stood with her hands on her hips in the middle of the TSO training room.*

Don't make me tell you again young lady!

"But Mother!!!"

Don't 'but mother' me. Im not in the mood! Now pick up your saber and do it again.

*Ariel Dalamar scowled and pouted as she called the discarded saber back to her hand. She was clearly mad as the Orange blade snapped to life. With a sigh Catherine shook her head. 11 years old and already a little hell raiser. Ariel obviously took after her father who never did want to listen to LW's worrysome pleas.

LW had trained and worked with many apprentices but this was a new kind of trial. Ariel took pleasure in resisting her mother at every turn and it didn't take long for a training session to turn into a heated arguement. However, despite Ariels combative nature she knew when her mother had been pushed far enough and she had to do what she was told. This was one of those times.

With concentration she maneuvered the targets in the air around Ariel who was biting her lower lip in frustration, a bad habit Catherine had to admit she had picked up from her. Slowly Ariel started to relax and hit the targets with precision. She had ability if only she'd learn how to use it properly. When she had cut the last target in half she shut off her saber and pulled her long brown hair out of its pony tail and gave her mother a look that said 'are you happy now?'. Rather then get into another argument LW decided it was enough.*

Better. You're still undisciplined and you're not relying enough on the force to guide you.

*Ariel wrinkled her nose, she'd heared the lecture before, and headed back to their quarters. Catherine sighed again. Maybe she should let LV or someone else take over Ariels training. As most children would she listened to other adult sith better then she listened to her mothers instructions.*

We will be returning to this later!

*She said it half threateningly, but was too tired to really mean it that way.

Satine Capashen
Jul 3rd, 2001, 11:04:54 AM
Alpha wakes up to the alarm in his cockpit, as Tolaria exits hyperspace to a scene straight from Hell. His--former--secret shipyards and docks were under attack by hundreds upon hundreds of droid ships. Already, the main capital ship and fighter shipyards were in flames, and the primary base was under heavy assault. Alpha's forces were putting up a valiant fight, but they didn't stand a chance, and already, Alpha's largest ship, his SSD Darkstar was out of the fight, half the forward hull missing. Alpha quickly arms weapons and smiles as he targets a droid transport. He fires all the forward weapons, blowing the ship to pieces, and then flips on the comm to Dragon Fleet fequencies, as the droid fighters begin pounding on Tolaria's shielded and armored hull.

"All Dragon Phoenix personel get out of here. Scatter! All base personel, head to the extra shuttles, and get out of here as fast as possible. Fleet forces, form up on me and help cover the base personel from droids. Now!"

With that, Alpha spins his ship in a 180 degree sharp turn, and fires a barrage of torpedos, missiles, and energy weapons towards a large capital ship, harrassing two missile cruisers. The bolts impact against the ship's shields, and the missiles the hull. Fires erupt from the droid ship's hull, as the two missile cruisers fire also.

Minutes later, the base personel are evacuated, and what's left of the fleet--two ISDs, a VSD, three Corvettes, and one Missile Cruiser, plue the Tolaria--evacs to the corners of the galaxy, while Tolaria heads straight to Corellia, hoping to purchase a few spare ships from their shipyards.

Teka Kenobi
Jul 3rd, 2001, 12:04:12 PM
Teka pushed some buttons and fiddled with the controls in front of him. He steered his way down, into the atmosphere in front of him. The old GJO was a couple of Kilometres fomr his position from above the planet, so he would have to fly at a steep angle down.

5 Mins Later

The middle part of the W-Wing hissed slightly as the pressure escaped from the now open hatch. Teka jumped out, Lionheart in hand, and walked up to the old GJO entrance. He pushed the door to enter but it would not move. Ignighting Lionheart Teka made a large rectangular shap in the door and stepped through. The floor was old an dusty. It had no-doubt not been swept in a long time. Teka looked around and carried on walking. He entered the Assembly rom and walked up to the far end. Admiring the room and letting old memories flood his mind. Like water to flowers the memories all sprowted most with a starnge or funny story behind it. Sensing someone Teka turned sharply eyeing the now recognisable Rodian.

Rodian: I am Marcell Dasrient. What are you doing in my home?

Teka: Your...home? No this was my old Head quarters. I am Jedi Knight Teka Kenobi..How long have you been living here?

Rodian: Two months. We had to kill a selction of Ysalmiri to enter this place. Bloody rodants, must be something to do with the history of this place.

Teka: So you know this used to be our headquarters?

Rodian: Uh..well.

Teka waved his hand in front of the Rodian and spoke softly.

You may go round this building on your own.

The Rodian repeated after Teka, and left Teka to roam the GJO HQ on his own.

Katarina Kariena
Jul 4th, 2001, 02:17:28 AM
Kat slept fitfully agian that night, she woke up in a cold sweat agian.

Jessan woke up and looked over at her, "What's wrong Kat?"

Kat just stared stright ahead, "Somethings wrong. Something is seriously wrong. I can't place it."

Sitting up Jessan started to rub her shoulders, "It's alright Kat. Everything is fine."

Kat relaxed slightly and fell back asleep.

Chaos Alexander
Jul 4th, 2001, 02:48:07 AM
::Chaos walks out of his uncles room. He walks beside Arch and sighs,::

Chaos- "You know, we are both gettin' old fast. I am 27 already. We need to get this over with . Both of us need to seddle down. This cookin' our own food and cleaning @#%$ just a'int cuttin' it dude. I need a woman."

::Arch smiles a little. The warrior always seemed to make a joke when he felt bad. Arch knew the boy didn't show his feeling to many. Only to Yurza, Sten, Eve, and Sieken. He just played happy-go-lucky witht he rest.::

Chaos - " We need to hook up with the remaining Sith and Jedi. That way we can get a number on just how many of us are left. I know Liam is still out there. I heard Teka is dead though. We are losin' our best here. the only way we can stop this thing is to work as one unit. Pull together."

Shade Magus
Jul 4th, 2001, 02:51:46 AM
::Shade awoke to what he thought was the next day, but he had way to tell the amount of time so he had no idea how long he had been out. Whenhe tried to egt up and stretch, he found that his muscles were very sore and that he had bruised a few ribs and maybe fractured a bone in his leg. He had ignored the injuries while he was trying to make it to shore but now he could ignore them no longer. He pulled inself over to the small emergency med-kit in the escape pod and began to look for something for make a slint out of for his leg::

"Well....doesn't this just beat all," Shade said to himself as he fixed his leg up. "I have no idea where I am, all my instruments were destroyed, and I don't think I am in any condition to try and go find help."

::As he continued to curse his bad luck, Shade looked around for all the provisions that he could find. As it turned out he had only packed enough for a few days. Well, I hope there are some edible plants here, Shade thought as he planned out a course of action concerning his low food supply. After an hour of getting things situated, he found that he had three days worth of rations, a weeks worth of clean water, and about a months worth of medical supplies::

::Shade then took another deep sleep trying to save his energy for when he attempted the Force call again. He was sure no one had heard it the first time but maybe the next time when he had more strength he would reach someone. Only time could tell, and time was something he didn't have::

Archangel16
Jul 4th, 2001, 03:16:22 AM
Goten smiled at the man walking next to him, and he thoguth about how much he reminded him of his uncle. He was also smart. Getting to the remaining Sith and Jedi was something that Goten had planned on doing for a while, but he never had the time. Maybe now he could make it.

They continued walking towards Goten's ship as he listened to Chaos ramble on about women and life.

"You know..you are right you need a woman but not now. You still have your whole life ahead of you. Right now we need to concentrate on getting the remaining Jedi and Sith together. Maybe then we can overpower TBH, but until then we are still weak and we must remain hidden."

Goten gave a sigh as he tried to remember all the names that he had gotten of all the dead and living warriors. It had taken him monthes to put together the list.

"You are correct about Liam, he is still alive though his whereabouts are unknown. As far as Teka goes, I wouldn't count him out just yet. I might have been mistaken but I think I saw him in a space port a few months ago. What has happened between then and now I can't say, but Teka is stronge so if he wished to live he would do so. Your freind Sieken from what I understand is alive and so is your freind Eve, although I have heard that she came down with the plague. Also your freind Yurza....there is no telling what has happened to him. Him and his brother were running around the galaxy trying to get these names for me but about a month ago Yurza died from the plague and his brother stayed on their homeplanet for a while before leaving. That was a few days ago and no one has heard from him yet. I fear the worse."

He then looked up and saw that they were not far from his ship.

"Chaos I need you to tell me then name of every warrior that is still alive and that is willing to fight with us against TBH. Also once we get to Corellia I need you to search out every Jedi or Sith on that planet to help us the a message to all the others. Will you do that for me?"

Morgan Evanar
Jul 4th, 2001, 03:28:10 AM
"Ariel!"

She whirlled, and the saber leapt free of her hand. With a slap, it hit Morgan's large palm. He closed his fingers around it, and it came alive with a hiss. It's hilt seemed a bit small in his very large hands, and the blade too short for his two meter figure.

Morgan thummed the button on his combination chrono/comlink.

"Level six, current program. Designate new target, Morgan Evanar. Execute."

Ariel's eyes widened...

"Morgan! Have you gone mad? Level six is too..."

Her voice was drowned out by the sound of perhaps a hundred remotes flooding the air. Smooth arcs of orange began to encompass the tall figure as he smoothly darted about the floor. The smell of plasma sliced metal began to fill the air as more and more remotes littered the ground.

It all seemed to go wrong, suddenly. A weak blaster bolt struck Morgan in the back. He seemingly flinched, leaving him open for another. And another. He whirlled, and one of the remotes blasted his hand. The saber came spinning across the floor to Ariel's feet, deactivating just before it came to her. Eyes wide, she took the silent weapon into her hands.

"Morgan, I told you it was too dangerous!" The orange blade came back to life in her hands. Ariel's blade hummed through the air like an angry hornet, leaving a waste of dead remotes in her wake. After perhaps twenty fell without oposition, a few began to turn, and recognize a new threat. Slowly, she beat back more and more, but began to loose. A long, green blade hummed to life from Morgan's seemingly downed body. He flung himself to his feet, drawing those remotes that were loosing interest previously. The long blade cleaved through the air, and he worked his way through the calamity twoard Ariel.

If it was possible, her eyes went wider as he took a swipe at where her neck had been a mere moment ago, had she not ducked. He bounced two bolts back into remotes, and slashed down at Catherine's daughter. Her blade came up, and blocked. She brought her second hand up to reinforce it, but she was easily being pushed back by Morgan's raw size and strength. One handed, of course, he let up some pressure, and then suddenly redoubled his effort, sending Ariel to the floor.

She stared at the glowing green blade smack between her eyes, a mere inch away.

Suddenly, it shrunk away. Morgan reached down, his large hand outstreched and open. She turned her orange saber off, and took his hand. Smiling, he took her up and set her on his shoulders.

"You know, you fought off twice as many doing that than you did in your exercise today. I'm not counting the ones you fought that didn't see it coming. I expect that you will do about three-quarters of what you did today."

"Morgan, thats not..."

"None of that, or I'll make you do hand to hand with me."

She put her elbows into the top of his head and rested her chin in her hands.

"Sometimes, you are so unfair."

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 4th, 2001, 03:49:52 AM
The air was cold, as usual. Jeseth detested Courscant, and he would almost have rather been watching over some site on Hoth or Tatooine. Both locations where less densely populated, and he had long grown to detest large crowds of humans... they acted so ignorantly. It seemed as if all their knowledge was drowned on as they fed off each other's insecurities. He had already silenced the complaints of 3 of the local colonies in this area, and he hadn't wished to have to waste anymore time hunting down strays. His hands had soaked in blood long enough... It was time to stop wasting so many perfectly good minds. it worked out infinately better when he merely enslaved them... and oh yes, it was indeed within his power now.

He had spent years perfecting his mental abilities, more so than any other aspect of control within the Force... Yet he only wished to test them against the one known as Garrett Blade: the one who had held the strange portal at Courscant for so long... and the one who held the ancient secrets of Necomancy. Jeseth knew that within the Force, anything and everything was possible... but certain things were beyond his understanding. Necromancy was one of these things... and if he had to slice Garrett open and devour his entrails for that knowledge, he wouldn't hesitate.. It would not be the first time he resorted to such forms of torture in order to find what he was looking for, and it wouldn't be the last.

Garrett Blade
Jul 4th, 2001, 07:11:29 AM
It had been almost ten years since Garrett left TSO shortly following the uprising that almost destroyed the Order of Sith based in the Corellian Sector. And for those ten years, Garrett had travelled the galaxy in search of lost teachings and spells about the all but lost Art of Necromancy. And though to everyone else only ten years had passed, Garrett had spent almost one hundred years learning the Ways of Death. Garrett had spent all this time away from the real universe. Sacrificing his contact with living beings in favour of living among the dead in isolation, Garrett now dwelled within the alternate dimension known as Kinderfeld. In actual fact, Kinderfeld was not an entire dimension, but an astral plain separated from the material universe. The place existed through the power of Garretts mind combined with his powers in the Darkside of the Force. Garrett could do what he liked there, as if the laws of physics and the universe did not apply there. And for reasons unknown, the entrance to Kinderfeld, the mystical portal gateway, was only to be found at the north pole on Coruscant. And in this place known as Kinderfeld, time elapsed much faster for Garrett, and every ten years inside Kinderfeld was only a year in the real universe.

For the most part, Kinderfeld was a rotting desert of flesh and blood. But there was one notable place in its entirety. Garrett's ship. This ship was unlike any other in existence now or ever before. This was no ordinary, conventional starship with turbolasers and a metal hull and power generators. This ship was an unliving citadel of pure death. The entire ship was organic. It had taken roughly twenty years to build throughout the course of Garretts quest to master the Art of Necromancy. Had he dedicated his time and effort to building it, he would have completed it in a matter of years. Comprised of decaying bodies of Jedi who had fallen at Garretts hand, forgotten Sith from Korriban's tombs, and even the bodies of mortal men, women and chilrden. Rivaling the size of the first Death Star, and resembling some horrific monster from the depths of the sickest mind, Garrett's ship did not have hanger bays or tractor beams or a bridge. This monstrosity had arms and a head and a mouth. And for weapons, instead of housing conventional turbolaser batteries, each of the ships arms held tightly to an immense cannon, capable of firing anything that could fit into the chamber. Battle damage was not a problem, so long as Garrett could supply enough blood to the damaged areas. This ship did not need repair crews. It was not even damaged - but wounded. And like all wounds, blood clots and a scab forms, sealing off the gaping hole.

There was just one thing that Garretts ship was lacking - a suitable power source. Garrett new exactly what he needed to power the ship. But he would have to work hard to obtain it. And that meant venturing out into that plagued world he hated so very much. Nevertheless, Garrett thought it would be interesting to see what had happened since his last trip to the real universe. He made his way through the dead hallways of the ship, towards the very center of it, where he would find Wormboy. The rusty, metal blastdoors parted with a scream. A watery liquid dripped from above just inside the dark room. The light could not penetrate inside at all, barely highlighting the fluid as it fell to the decayed floor. Garrett stepped inside and as if by magic, the overhead fluorescent lights flickered to life - unlike everything else on the ship. The room was vast. The floor inside was metallic, unlike the others that were organic. Garrett's footsteps echoed as he walked to the centre of the room, where Wormboy could be found. Fused into the floor, Wormboy was the ships computer. Living or dead - it was hard to tell. Garrett stood before him as his eyes flickered whilst he accessed the information stored in his databanks...

Garrett: "Well my friend? Any news for me?"

<FONT FACE="eusaria">Wormboy: "The plague has not broken out across the Sesswenna Sector as of yet. It is still under control in the major systems therein. Estimates state that the plague, if remained unchecked, could reach Corellia in a matter of days. Nothing to report as far as the Equinox Site is concerned. Your fanclub is, as always, waiting at your doorstep, master."</FONT>

Garrett: "What about Jeseth?"

<FONT FACE="eurasia">Wormboy: "Nobody has heard much from him in weeks. Though we both know he is waiting for you."</FONT>

Garrett: "He never gives up - you have to admire him for that at least. Any news about the Titan?"

<FONT FACE="eurasia">Wormboy: "No sir. The Titan has not been found and is still hidden away where you left it. Will you be leaving for Nowhere today?"</FONT>

Garrett: "Yes....yes I will."

Garrett turns away from Wormboy, who respondently closes his eyes and seals him mouth up. Garrett departs the room and makes his way back up to the brain. As he nears the trachea (central turbolift), he notices a familiar presence making his way over...

Eve Siren
Jul 4th, 2001, 10:12:25 AM
-- Eve sighed. Where is everybody ? Galatea and Darius probably forgot about their godmother. Vega and Gitane probably living somewhere. Chaos and Sieken plotting something like always. She was left alone, just like in the beginning. @#%$. And now Teka's dead ? It was too bad ... Teka had a special place in her life. She turned back into the little village she grew in and stopped in front of a little market. --

" ... Miss Siren ?"

-- Eve turned around to discover a little teenage girl. She raised an eyebrow. --

The girl: "Miss Siren !"

Eve: "You are ... ?"

The girl: "I'm Azura. I was just a little girl when you left !"

Eve: "Azura ?!"

The girl: "I'm so happy you came back, Miss, unfortunately, Miss Celeste --"

Eve: "Died. I know ... Anyways, Azura, I'll see you another time, I've got ... business to take care of."

-- Not even waiting for a little goodbye, Eve paid for some beers, grabbed the cans and ran back to her motorcycle. Mother Celeste ... She made her engin roar and left the little village. She had to find Chaos or Sieken ... before she goes crazy. All she knew now was that everything was so much easier ... when she didn't give a damn about anything.--

Darius Van Derveld
Jul 4th, 2001, 11:50:32 AM
The memory of the bright lights and whirring machinery of Coruscant held in his young memory vividly, the quality if it dimmening as he grew older. It was quite an interesting fact that since his birth the number of Jedi around the whole of the sectors of the galaxies had dicreased by a very large amount. Perhaps his father had some part in it.

Had. Yes, it had felt quite interesting for the 10 year old to remove his fathers presence from being, although many others didn't seem to approve of it. Which would, for the moment, hold as his excuse for being a 10 year old rogue who spent most of his time creating anarchy around the various sectors surrounding Coruscant.

Todays task was a simple one. Find his mother. He was unsure exactly where Gitane had gone after Vegas death, but it certainly wasn't anywhere he had checked. Maybe those bounty hunters had found or? Or she had ended her own life a la "Romeo and Juliet". Either way, he would find Gitane, whether she was in one piece or not.

Galatea VanDerveld
Jul 4th, 2001, 12:20:23 PM
It's been 10 years. Wondering where her brother is, Galatea wandered through a vast field on snow, trees and white animals, holding her Mother's hand. She glanced around to find her only friend. Oni, her snowy owl.

Oni ! Oni, where are you ?? she yelled out.

And there was her loyal friend, flying towards her then landing on her shoulder. She looked up to her Mother silently. Mother haven't talked much since Father's death. That saddened Galatea ...

Gitane Blesse
Jul 4th, 2001, 12:31:29 PM
--Gitane briefly looked at her daughter, lightly patting her head as she looked around. The child didn't deserve such a lonely life. Not at all. She shuddered at the cold and sighed. So much had happened in so little time. Her pale eyes, once vivid with her thoughts, were simply mirrors of an abandonded soul, tattered and broken. She gave a faint tug at Galatea's hand, her numb feet crunching through the snow.--

"Come, Little One.. We're nearly there."

Teka Kenobi
Jul 4th, 2001, 03:05:13 PM
Teka made his way to his old room. He pressed the button to the right but nothing happened. Pressing it again a couple oftime he sighed before cursing it, in the nicest way possible...

He took his sabre and melted a hole through his once door. The middle '0' fell to the floor spreading dust everywhere. It seemed no-one had been up here in a while and he was definately the first into his bedroom. Before he started his search around the academy he needed one vital thing. Greiver.

Teka opened his wardrobe this time the door opened with the push of a button. He reached inside, to the back and off a hidden shelf took out a silver chain. At the bottom of the chain the two ends met and went down and one before leading to a silver head. Teka smiled. He had not seen it in a while. He separated the two chains and put it over his head. He shut his eyes and leant his head back on the soft fur of his jacket. Greiver was left to dangle over his grey shirt.

Teka reached back inside his wardrobe and took out a metalic object, and secured it at his belt. He took a small flask of a black fluid as well, and pocketed it in his jacket. He turned and ducked to get out of the door before turning down the corridor and going down some steps to leave the building.

This was all he had wanted to do here but he would enter one more place before leaving. Entering the next building he looked around. Walls and floors were dirty and rubbish was everywhere. There was a room at the end of this corridor he would enter.

He opened the door with a big push and was glad to see that this again was another room that had not been explored by it's alien inhabitants. He walked the middle of the room and sat cross legged in the middle of the floor. On the floor around him was a large circle with symbols crossing over the circle lines. Nodding at the door, it slammed shut, and was sealed so that he would not receive any interuptions. He entered a trance and became one with the force. The force flowed through his body and his mind and peace surrounded him and the room.

His veiw changed and now he could see himself in the room sitting, the circle around him. The view changed and he could see the buildings and various people wandering around looking suspiciously at the building he was on. Now the veiw was constantly moving away and he could see the planets building then it zoomed out nd he passed his ship, he saw the other planets in the sector and then passed the quadrent. Suddenly the zoom stopped moving out and moved back in as it got to the outer-rim. At a different direction now the veiw changed into a sector he knew. It zoomed straight for the planet of Dantooine and moved down into the veiw of a small home, and changed between this and a man he instantly recognised...Kikran..

Teka broke from the trance. Unknown to him he had been in it for an hour and a half now. He now knew what he had to do, and more specifically where he had to go. Teka force pushed the door so hard it flew all the way back down the corridor, despite its sealed position. Teka ran down and burst through the end door. He skidded as he turned a corner and jumped into Ithax. Moments later he was off and on his way to Dantooine. In thirty seconds he would enter hyperspace...

Dalton Blesse
Jul 4th, 2001, 05:25:48 PM
Dalton slowly walked through the halls of his old abandoned home back in Bakura, his eyes bleek with his wings lifted in a diligant vigil over himself as he deep strides pained against the floors of the fallen house. It wreaked some still of death from the everso deathly plague, yet did not bother Dalton, after all, he had made his rounds of death himself, with the retired blade he had borrowed gratefully from his Master and brother in-law, Vega Van Dervald. The news of his death was crushing upon young Dalton's spirit, but only led him on to sought after what he had dreamed for...

Dalton was now about 32, face somewhat aged, yet his frame still worked and neatly kept in tact as a Demi-Falleen should. His palms were worn from the humming of light sabres and clangs of blades, his eyes were colorless from the so many deaths he had witnessed-whether by his hand, or witness to another- and his hair had slowly grown tips of white through their roots of stress and restlessness all these many nights.

The creaked open a door, where he and his many siblings had once resided, his brow furrowing him pain as he grasped his side some, a spear-like feeling piercing him. He managed to stagger toward an old, fallen bed, and from underneath pulled a tainted box of alloys. Dalton regained his composure before lifting open the box, the gleam of a Rapier shining in his eyes as they squinted. He took, "The Crane," from its placement in the velvet of the box and lifted himself wielding it with a deft precision. He had lost everyone he had known these past 10 years... There were but five left that had survived the plague... The top priority being his sister, Gitane, and his niece and newphew, Darius and Galatea... The fourth and the fifth... They'd come into play another day in Dalton's life.. Hopefully...

Eve Siren
Jul 4th, 2001, 07:28:29 PM
-- Eve looked up. Another ship .. It looked rather familiar. It was probably Ithax ... Teka's ship. Maybe Take wasn't dead after all ... 10 years ago, Eve had a "thing" for Teka. She was incredibly sad when she thought he was dead. But now, she smiled slightly, stopping her engin and watching the ship fly by into hyperspace. --

"Teka Kenobi ..." she whispered.

Sieken Kasstra
Jul 4th, 2001, 07:46:55 PM
"" Wooohhhoooo" sieken yeld, slamming his TIE Vampire (a new model) into a vertical dive, Chaos followed in his old TIE interceptor fireing off multible stunn setting blaster, there little fun dog fight was all to reguler, and many ppl on tatoonine had bets on who would win.

Chaos: Sieken get your butt back here i aint loseing 16000 credits damn it

Sieken: Come get me Chaos

:: Sieken pulled his Vamp up then right sending choas slightly of cource, but he soon recoverd it and started fireing more stun blaster fire, the spectatos looked amazed on how Chaos and Sieken took chances at such a low height...50ft to be exsact, chaos locked on target but sieken pulled back making the Vamp stress itself so hard it nearly cracked...chaos pulled up also::

Sieken: ok Chaos you wanna play..you wanna play

::Sieken slaowed the TIE fighter right down when he was flying verticly up, which in turn made the whole ship fall, chos only just managed to dodge the falling TIE::

Chaos: What the hell are you doing!?!?!?

Sieken: Something i aint done since my NR days

:: Sieken then powerd up the TIE and pulled it back just missing the ground by about 3 ft, he pulled back up fireing at the rear of chaos hitting his engines..::

**Inside chaoses cockpit**

Computer: Your simulation settings have noticed you are dead..have a nice day sir

:: Chaos gave a sercastic grinn at his TIE computer ::

Sieken: umm thats my 16000 credits now chaos??

Chaos: Shut it peewee (they both laughed)

http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/Sieken_Kasstra.JPG

Shade Magus
Jul 4th, 2001, 07:53:51 PM
::Shade got out of his ship and jumped down to the ground, using the Force to cushion his fall so he didn't injure his foot anymore than it already was. He had been stuck on this foresaken for nearly two week. He had run out of his space flight rations within the first few days of him chrashing. Luckily he had found some food in the berries and fruits on the beach that he was stuck on. He had tried to call any intellegent lifeforms to him but all he had gotten was the local wildlife. He had managed to catch a fish now and then, but nothing real good::

"Well, looks like I better go find some more of those delicious berries."

::He picked up the stick that he had been using as a crutch and he started out to pick some fruit and berries. After about an hour of picking them he returned to his ship and put the basket down. He then climbed into his ship and checked his leg. It had actually been healing quite quickly thanks to his meditations. Looks like I'll be out of this splint sooner than I thought, he thought to himself as he got ready to try and use the Force to reach out for someone that was maybe passing through as he had done for the last 13 nights::

::Sitting there he called the Force into him and tapped its power. He then concentrated very hard sending the same message out over and over, Come to the planet surface. Help me. After he broke out of the trance he realized that he had been in it longer than he thought. Usually he only spent an hour or two in that state, but after checking the time he noticed that he had been there for four hours::

"Well...I can only hope that it works tonight."

Live Wire
Jul 4th, 2001, 08:32:05 PM
*Catherine sat stonefaced reading the latest updates that came in from what sources we're left. It was getting worse. She could feel the fear coming from every force user on the planet. Reports came in several times a day and it was just getting worse. So far those left of TSO had kept themselves very isolated and somewhat hidden but that would not work forever. It made her sad to see what was once a proud dominion slowly dying before her eyes.
She looked up as Morgan walked in with Ariel high on his shoulders and she smiled.*

Well I see you work better for Morgan then you do for me.

*Ariel pouted at her mother and Morgan laughed* "Well I did trick her, but I got across my point"

*Morgan saw the seriousness of Catherine's expression and set Ariel down. Only after Ariel had left the room did he ask her what was wrong, though the answer was apparent.*

"It's getting worse isn't it?" he asked.

*Catherine nodded her head and sighed.*

People are dying everywhere and there's no news of a cure yet. Im getting isolated reports of people banding together but sources are drying up so fast I haven't been able to pinpoint anything.

*She rested her head in her hands the exhaustion and stress we're catching up to her and it showed on her face. She looked over towards Ariels room.*

This is not the conditions she should grow up under. Living with uncertanty was how my life was....things were supposed to change by now. Now look at us....there aren't that many of us left to fight anymore.

DarthHERA
Jul 4th, 2001, 11:16:11 PM
"We are entering orbit now Mistress. Your shuttle is ready. Will the child go with you to the surface?"

Hera turned from her captain and reached over to touch the boy's face. His fever had returned and he and his skin was become blotchy and rashlike. He was obviously deteriorating.

"No. Andreaus will remain aboard the Sentinal. I will return for him if I ... when.. I find the answer I need."

The Captain nodded his understanding, but remained where he was.

Hera said tiredly, not bothering to disguise the weariness in her voice, "What more Marro?"

"There has been word that the droids have attacked and successfully destroyed another Fleet base."

Hera cursed aloud, and the captain continued, "The transmission said it was Alpha's. Our forces were not within close enough proximity to offer assistance. Some of his fleet managed to evacuate, but there were many losses."

Hera answered coldly and almost methodically, "Dispatch the "Tarsus" and the "Dispair" and engage those Droid ships."

"But Hera, the battle is over - lost. There is no point."

Hera screeched at her captain. "Dispatch those ships immediately! I want reports of Droid loses! You hear me!!"

Taken back by Hera's response he could see she was beginning to feel the strain. The cracks were becoming more and more apparent. Her husband was off in battle - not that there was any lovelost there, the marriage was, after all, a strategic business partnership more than anything- that was common knowledge. But even his support would be better than Hera facing the inevitable death of her son alone.

With a slight bow, Marro left to do as commanded and Hera made ready to leave for the surface.

Night had finally fallen on Dantooine and all was eerily quiet.
There was a time Hera would have been elated at the destruction she saw about her and the emptiness of the once thriving community. She moved among ruins of temples and meeting halls like a shadow, but the place seemed devoid of life. She headed out of the main sector towards what would have been "suburbia" reaching out with her force sense for any Jedi signatures, no matter how faint...

Liam Jinn
Jul 5th, 2001, 01:27:26 AM
Liam laid still in the grass as a form approached. He lept up and ignited his lightsaber, a gray blade shot out, illuminating his surroundings. He catiously pointed it at the stranger.

"Stop! Who are you and why.....Reb? What in the hell are you doing here?! Was that your ship that crashed on my planet?"

Liam lowered his lightsaber but kept it ignited so there would be light.

Reb: "Hi to you too!"

Liam: "There's someone else here; another force user...I can feel it. Let's go inside...TBH knows I'm here so it could be someone working for them..."

Liam catiously turned around and scanned the area with the force to satisfy his suspicisions. He walked into his house as Reb followed closly behind.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 5th, 2001, 04:44:04 AM
"Catherine," Morgan whispered quietly, "Ariel knows. Hiding it from her is silly. She knows, she reads. The terminal in her room isn't broken."

She frowned, and bit her lower lip.

"I just don't want to bring her up like this!"

"Shhhh. I know." He knelt down beside her, and kissed her on the forehead.

"But what are we supposed to do?"

"We do the best we can. Lay low, raise her so she can fend for herself, if need be."

"I don't want to do it this way, Morgan."

"I don't either, but..." He trailed off, leaving the rest unfinished. Morgan closed his eyes. Remembering that hurt.

Catherine looked down at the desk, introspectively. She too remembered loosing their child. The blaster bolt still was vivid.
"I think its the best way, for now."

She felt his arms around her, kneeling behind while she sat in her chair. His hot breath on her neck.

"Lets forget for a night." He said slowly.

Gitane Blesse
Jul 5th, 2001, 06:51:26 AM
--Gitane sighed heavily, her cracked and battered lips stinging sharply in the cold as she trudged along the bleak road with Galatea. After Vega had died, she'd left the Empire. There was nothing for her there that didn't bring her to tears. The homes at Helios were all but condemmed; though she'd kept what she could from Ares in painful hope to freeze a memory here and there.

Gitane clenched her eyes shut to block her ever-approaching tears. She'd kept replaying the past in her mind, littering it with thousands of "what if's?" A sputtered cough left her throat as she felt her hand tugged. She turned around and looked at Galatea, who was calling after her treasured Snowy Owl.

"Oni! Oni! Momma, Oni fle-"

The girl became silent as her eyes fell upon the distant figure Oni had sought after. Gitane turned around to scan the street for what she was looking at. It wasn't hard. The red hair could catch anyone's eye. But it wasn't the hair Gitane spotted. Her pale cheeks were soon stained with thin lines of tears as her knees sank to the ground. The boy. It couldn't be. ...Yet it was. She stared forward in silent disbelief, every fiber of her praying in hope.--

Galatea VanDerveld
Jul 5th, 2001, 09:37:58 AM
Galatea looked in the direction of her Mother's gaze, noticing a boy with red hair. She looked up back at her Mother.

"Mommy ..."

Could it be Darius ? But the crowd was getting to them. Galatea was too small too look. So without her Mother's permission, she just yelled out.

"Darius ... Darius !!"

Galatea held her hand towards to boy she thought .. No, she knew was Darius, losing herself in her memories.

"Darius !"

Sofia Darkcloud
Jul 5th, 2001, 11:53:25 AM
::Having left the TSE, and gone through many hardships. Sukura had changed her name to Sofia, hoping to start all over again. she had, but then it all began to go wrong. She seemed to have lost alot, even though she really didn't. She was now a Council Member for TDD's and had made a small name for herself. But she wasn't who she used to be, she wore a mask of many smiles, yet she never smiled within. Her daughter now a teenager was the only thing it seemed she had left. Yet they were always apart, and disagreed alot, mostly about Isabelle's father. Isabelle was unbelievably faithfull to him, even though she hadn't seen him for atleast 6 years now. Sukura on the other hand, had a hidden hatred for her daughters Father, yet she couldn't completely hate the man who had given her precious daughter.::

Sofia: Isabelle...I thought I told you to work on your projects...you'll never get anywhere if you just sit there...

Isabelle: Mother...Where do you think father has gone..?

::Sofia looked up at her daughter, and frowned::

Sofia: It is no concern of ours....since he chooses not tell either of us...he's gone Isa...

Isabelle: Oh mother...Thats trash talk! He's just..busy...

Sofia: Busy with what?! ::She laughs sarcasticly:: Probably another woman...

Isabelle: Mother!

Sofia: Get to your work...or else you will have to miss your training...school comes first...My god..did I just say that..?

::Sofia's hand shakes slightly as she gets up out of the chair she was sitting in, she moves over ti Isabelle and kisses her forehead::

Sofia: Your father has left...he doesn't care anymore....You carry his last name...be happy with that...

::She leaves the small tea room and goes into her study::

Sofia: The memories wrack my head...why can't I forget...?

Darius Van Derveld
Jul 5th, 2001, 12:29:16 PM
The two voices alerted his senses sharply, causing him to remove from his pockets his two taloned hands. Taloned because of, infact, the removal of Vegas claw glove from his lifeless body to implant the two shortest blades onto leather and mail mittens which Darius wore at all times.

Oni beat its wings with a triumphant and proud noise as it swooped down towards the Sithling, but was sharply apprehended as Darius brought his right hand up to dig the piercing blade into the birds chest, causing it to be impaled upon the spike.

"Mother, sister" he said in a daunting voice, his ghastly pale skin streching into a fang-tinted grin, "So nice to see both of you."

Galatea VanDerveld
Jul 5th, 2001, 12:40:01 PM
Galatea watched the blade pulling through her only friend's chest. As blood stained its beautiful white feathers, Galatea remained speechless. She started breathing heavily. She let go of her Mother's hand violently and picked up the poor animal without even glancing at her brother. It was settled. Galatea will never trust or love her brother again. She hated him with all her soul. She stood up silently. Looking as the red snow, she refused to cry. Without looking at her Mother or brother, she just walked away. Slowly. Step by step. Building her dark anger.

Gitane Blesse
Jul 5th, 2001, 12:52:05 PM
"Galatea..!"

--Gitane called after her daughter, her voice cracked from years of barely speaking, as she stumbled back onto her frozen feet. She stared after her with a heavy sigh. It would be no use getting through to her. She was trembling visibly, though the cause of it wasn't at all clear. Gitane caughed sharply and stared at the bloodied ground for a moment before turning to look at her son.--

Eve Siren
Jul 5th, 2001, 01:17:34 PM
-- Eve stopped in front of a large cave. She took out her helmet as white wolves started surrounding her. She glanced around before yelling out. --

"Fury ! Fury, I'm here, boy !"

-- A larger white wolf jumped out and landed on Eve, making her fall down from her motorcycle. It growled at first but quickly had this strange animal smile and licked Eve's face. Eve laughed slightly as she tried to sit up. --

"Get off, furry ball."

-- Fury finally got off as Eve sat up, caressing the old wolf's white fur. --

"Fury ..."

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 5th, 2001, 03:39:43 PM
The Dark Jedi leaned back against the walkway just above the now-sealed portal. Garrett would be emerging eventually... and perhaps he'd bring whatever thing he'd spent his sweet tiem constructing lately.

"My Lord..."

A strange and sickly looking villager looked up at him. The boy was hardly in his teens, and already a willing slave to the Dark Knight.

"Yes?"

The boy grimaced.

"The contact at Dantooine has vanished."

"I see."

It was only a mere seconds later the boy hit the rocks beneath the walk way, his head splitting open and his brain splattering out across the stones, blood flowing freely.

Satine Capashen
Jul 5th, 2001, 03:55:50 PM
Three days after the destruction of most of Alpha's fleet, the Young One is in Corellia's orbit. He looks out at the busy shipyards, and, with any luck, some of those ships will be his within a month or two. Reaching out cautiously with the Force, Alpha makes his presence known to any Force users on planet. He sends a message after a second.

This is Alpha to any Force user on planet. Are there any Force Hunter Droids lurking on the surface or in the shipyards?

Alpha heads to his quarters on Tolaria and goes into the bathroom and shower, taking out some packets of hair dye, and some artificial skin, and gets to work with a disguise. He dyes his hair--orgininally black but now was streaked with premature gray--a silver-black in color, and then works on covering his most obvious feature on his face. A scar running from his left eyebrow to the right side of his forehead. He applies the artificial skin and colors it correctly. Alpha walks into his main quarters, and opens a drawer in his desk, removing a pair of contact lenses. Since he was one of only a few people with silver eyes, the color had to go. Alpha puts the contacts in, his eyes turning pure black in color.

That finished, Alpha takes his lightsabre off his belt, and puts it in a bag--he might as well bring it with his tourist looking things--and goes to his weapons closet, taking out two normally designed sabres, and putting them in a belt pouch.. He then holsters two blasters and puts them on his belt, followed by a sword into his bag. The Shadow Jedi gives his armor a mental command, and it turns quicksilver a moment before changing. In a second Alpha's armor changed to a black jumpsuit and cloak. Alpha keeps the cloak in place by a silver clasp in the shape of a small bird of prey. Looking in the mirror, Alpha smiles, and scratches his beard--he has had it since he turned twenty--and says, "I don't think many people will recognize me now."

As Alpha leaves his quarters, he picks up his black rune sword wit his gloved hands, and attaches the blade to his belt
Part of the character, Alpha thinks as he turns on the comm system and hops in the pilot's chair.

"Privte vessel Blackness to Corellian Control, do you read?"

A moment later a voice comes from the comm unit. " Blackness, this is Control. Please state your business here."

"I'm Dakkon Blackblade, and I'm here for two reasons. One is business, and the second is to look around. Requesting permission to dock in the main space dock facility."

"Permission granted. Enjoy your stay."

"Thanks. I will." Alpha says as he turns off the comm. "I will..."

Alpha finishes forging the five IDs and accounts needed for his stay here, and smiles as he thinks how bad Corellian Engineering Corporation is going to get ripped off, and walks out to where the ships--military ships--were being sold. He tells the clerk what he is doing here--"I'm Soran Rishad, and I'm here for two different Corporations, and we need military grade ships for protection of our convoys. They sent me to buy for them. I have their Corporate IDs right here..."--and is led to a holo catalog. Here he buys 200 HLAF-500 fighters, 5 Corellian Corvettes, 3 Corellian Gunships, 2 Missile Cruisers, a dozen Assault Gunboats, a few Escort shuttles, 50 X-Wings, 20 Y-wings, 20 Z-95s, 10 A-Wings, one ISDII, 24 T-Wings, 10 R-41 Starchasers, and 2 Lancer class Frigates. Once the clerk sees his order, Alpha smiles and says, "They're big businesses. they can afford it."

"I see. May I have the business' credit chits?"

Alpha takes a breath and hands her the forged credit chits. He holds his breath as she slides the cards through the money proccessor, and breathsa sigh of relief as it somehow accepts the cards and begins transferring credits that truly don't exist. Alpha had put a virus in each card, making the computers think it had more than enough credits for those things, and putting that virus into CEC's main computer, letting it look like the credits were actually there. Alpha smiles and tells the clerk to send the ships, and cok them, in a space station on the rim of known space. It was really Alpha's Haven Station, but Alpha called it Hawk's Perch for his purposes here today. His job done, Alpha wishes the clerk a good day, and leaves to his ship.

He sends a message through the Force saying, don't worry bout the droids now. I'm leaving for Alpha's Haven. Bye.

Alpah smiles as he disengages from Corellia's docking bays, and soon he is headed for Alpha's Haven, sending a message for what's left of Dragon Phoenix fleet to meet at AH space station...

Kikran Akard
Jul 5th, 2001, 06:35:28 PM
::Kikran put his saber away, and followed his half brother inside his home::

"Reb.....I haven't been called that in a long time......my name's changed from every mission.......most of the time I was just color numbered. Yes, my ship, that crashed, was holding all the information to the NR Stealth Operations fleet. It detailed our missions and had information we found on TBH. I never expected to be here........heck.....I didn't know if I expected to be anywhere after being debriefed about that last mission.....or failure."

"I sense the other as well.........but they don't seem to be in the style of TBH....it's like their taking their time."

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2001, 01:58:07 AM
Hera moved to one side the broken door that had been set back up against its frame - put back in place more as a gesture for privacy than to keep anyone or anything out. She stepped into the front room, taking in at a glance its disheveled state and evidence of recent violence.

Moving forward she came to the kitchen area where the two Jedi were standing, hands resting conspiciously on their weapon hilts. Ready if necessary. They had been expecting her, sensed her approach.

The one Jedi, Kikran, she was not familiar with, but Liam Jinn she recognised immediately - and he her. And why not. She had conspired to have him killed by trying to force the hand of his friend Lance Casey some years ago. Had almost succeeded too. A person doesnt forget that in a hurry.

Jinn was shocked to see her. She still had that air of menace he remembered. Her eyes still burned luminescent blue with the power of the darkside and still looked as if, on a whim, she would rip the throat of a man out in an instant. But she looked drawn. She had a hunted look about her. Of course so did everyone these days, but she looked....sick.

She glanced from one to the other, stating almost defiantly, "I need your help."

edit:spelling.

Kikran Akard
Jul 6th, 2001, 02:24:03 AM
"You?"

::Kikran remembered who this was......Hera. He hadn't seen her since he was a padawan, but he had heard about what she tried to do to Liam. This was irony at it's best....an old enemy, a sith, looking for help from jedi. Nowadays anything could happen though, as desperate times called for desperate measures. As Kikran looked toward the sith again, he could see she was disheveled::

"Help..........you? May I ask what help you're in need of?"

Garrett Blade
Jul 6th, 2001, 10:48:49 AM
After a small chat, the familiar presence disappeared down one of the corridors, whilst Garrett rode the trachea up to the brain of the ship. Once he arrived, he approachd the front of what appeared to the the command deck of the ship. Two gaping holes next to each other looked out across Kinderfeld. Though there wasn't much to see, and even that was hard to see thanks to the thick, grey, dead clouds that covered everything. Suddenly, another, much larger hole appeared below the other two.

As "The Heirophant's" mouth opened, and its tongue extended out 12 metres or so, Garrett stepped onto the huge muscle and walked out onto it. As he did so, a floating mass of flesh and bone, resembling the shape of a much larger Sith Infiltrator, rose up into view. A gaping hole could be seen in the side of its skin. Garrett stepped from the tip of the tongue and walked inside "Little Horn". Shortly following him were the familiar presence from earlier, several ethereal Wraiths, and a dozen skeletons, dragging ancient swords behind them. Once all had boarded, the tongue retracted, the mouth closed, and the gaping hole sealed. Then, Little Horn changed vector slightly, and flew off forwards, away from The Heirophant. After only a few seconds of high speed travel, Garrett's immense ship was no longer visible through the dense cloud cover over Kinderfeld.

Soon, they would be in position and Garrett would be able to open the portal. Yet already, a temporal rift was stirring, and no doubt the Equinox facility had detected it, and Jeseth would already be preparing for Garretts eventual arrival.

Liam Jinn
Jul 6th, 2001, 01:38:02 PM
OOC: Lol, I didn't think I was that much of a slob, Hera. :p

IC: Liam looked at Hera for a second and then began to laugh quietly.

"You need our help...Well what exactly do you need us to do? Oh and if we decide to help, what is it that we get out of it?"

Liam gave a short smile then pulled a chair out and sat in it, facing Hera.

"Oh, and I hope this is good, because I really don't like people comming into my house uninvited.."

Galatea VanDerveld
Jul 6th, 2001, 01:46:04 PM
Galatea ignored her Mother's call. She didn't want nothing to do with Darius Van Derveld. After spending a whole 5 years alone with her Mother, she decided to let Darius have 5 years with their Mother. Besides, Galatea didn't want to be near Darius unless being killed and have him come to her funerals. She looked down to the lifeless Oni and let out a small tear even though her face remained emotionless.

Oni ...

Her face quickly changed when she thought of the murderer.

Darius.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 6th, 2001, 04:16:03 PM
All the readings showed that Garrett would emerge from the portal soon, and all of the fail safes were in place. Jeseth stood at the very top of the walk way where he prepared for the man's arrival. No mater what he brought out of the portal, it wouldn't be enough to get past the defenses in place.

"Show yourself, dark wizard."

The sentenced was muttered underneath the Dark Jedi's breath, but he hadn't meant for anyone else to hear it.

Satine Capashen
Jul 6th, 2001, 07:54:57 PM
Alpha, newly clean shaven and back to his normal looking self, pilots the Tolaria into one of the medium sized docks of Alpha's Haven. Minutes after he arrives, the rag-tag fleet of new ships jumps out of hyperspace, their slave circutry piloting the ships and fighters into docking bays.

"Alpha to Station," he says over the comm, "let them in. they're part of our fleet now."

Not waiting for an acknowledgement, the Young One walks through the airlock, and into the C&C of the Station, getting greeted by his Second-in-Command, Sidar kondo.

"Alpha," he says, "we got word from our battlefield probes. IT appears the droids were completely destroyed a few hours ago, after we evacuated. Our Fleet Base was still destroyed though."

"Who destroyed the droids?"

"It looks like Hera's forces. I don't know why she did it though..."

Alpha takes a deep breath and heads to a comm station. "Alright, patch me through to Hera...."

Shade Magus
Jul 6th, 2001, 09:23:17 PM
::Shade looked around the ship that had just landed on the planet after recieving his Force message. It had taken three weeks to get someone to come. He had almost given up hope when he had spotted their ship. His savior was a smuggler going to Coruscant. He told the smuggler that he would help him get his cargo past customs if he gave him a ride and he agreed, but he refused to tell Shade anymore of his name than Andreas. It was all fine and dandy with Shade because he was finally getting off of that planet. He then turned and walked to the cantinee with the ships captain::

Shade- "So, how long until we get to Coruscant?"

Adnreas- "About four days, but during that time to earn your food around here you are gonna have some chores to do."

Shade- "What kinda chores?"

Andreas- "Well, do you know anything about maintaining a ship?"

Shade- "Yeah I picked up a few things here and there."

Andreas- "Good. Then your job for the next few weeks will be going around making regular maintaince rounds."

Shade- "Will do."

::After they said these few words the captain turned and left the room and went to the helm. Well, something is really wrong with him, Shade thought, Maybe later I'll figure out what it is, but for now I guess I might as well start looking around and getting familiar with the ship. After finishing his drink, Shade walked around the small and looked in all the rooms. He then went to the cargo area where the captain had set up a cot for him and he laid down on it and fell asleep::

Chaos Alexander
Jul 7th, 2001, 12:05:33 AM
::Chaos opened his com-link to Sieken.::

"Lets land back on Eden. i need to pick up my V-wing and hovercycle. Then we can look for others. maybe look for Eve. Maybe she is not dead. She may know the location fo Vega and his wife. Its a starting point atleast."

Archangel16
Jul 7th, 2001, 01:27:19 AM
Goten sat down in the middle of his garden on his homeplanet. He had been there for a few weeks after Chaos had come and gone with Seiken. As he sat there meditating, Goten imagined everything that had happened in the past few years. He saw all his freinds dying, the TSE being destroyed, and worest of all he had lost child and wife. Very few knew about his child or wife because he had gotten married after the plauge. He tried to keep them a secret so no one would target them to get him. He had tried to save them but he was unable to do so.

"I can't let this happen anymore."

Goten saw the images of all this flow through his mind. He didn't want it to happen again, he couldn't let it happen again., he wasn't going to let it happen again. He let that rage flow through his body. He used to be afraid to let that much anger go through him for fear of destroying himself, but now he didn't care now. He only wanted revenge. He had learned even before going to TSE that he was half Saiya-jin and he had the power of that race at his disposal but he usually chose not to imply that power but now it didn't matter he let it all come out. He felt the strength in his body. His muscles buldged out his sense of his surroundings increased. He waited a moment longer before jumping into the air and igniting his lightsaber and lashing out at the air. He let everything that his master, Vega Van Derveld. The thought of his dead master just enraged him more and his speed and strength increased even more. He continued this exercise for more than two hours before he finally dropped to the ground, totally exhausted.

"I..have got...to....build my stamina...."

Goten laid on the ground a moment longer before getting up and walking inside to his research lab where he could focus on studying the plauge more. Maybe later he would go back out and try that exercise again.

DarthHERA
Jul 7th, 2001, 02:11:07 AM
OOC: no Liam lol, some guy crashed your door and trashed your house in your first post. Its still the same night right?

Hera did not smile back at the two men. How like these brash Jedi to feel so smug. Too bad she hadnt killed Liam all those years ago. And Kikran...was he.. swinging on his chair??...But there was more at stake here than her pride, and they perhaps held the answers she needed - to that end, she put up with their smirking jedi faces. Thinking again of Andreaus and his feverish state, she stifled her natural hate of the lightsiders and forced herself to be polite.

She continued to stand as she explained her purpose in coming to them.

"I understand that it is possible you have sensitive information regarding TBH base security? Perhaps thru the NR Stealth Ops or.. er, other sources"

The smiles slipped slowly from the two Jedi as their "top secret" activities seemed to not be as secure as they had, up till now,thought. The reaction did not escape Heras attention.

"I beleilve that TBH have not only created this plague, but would have developed an anti-toxin to reverse it. Good strategy demands one not only create a problem, but the solution to it...that is where the power lies, and Jeseth above all people, understands power."

The smiles had gone completely now, and both Kikran and Liam had leaned a little forward in their chairs.

"I do beleive it is time to help ourselves to TBH anti-toxin intelligence. There are others, sith and jedi alike, who perhaps will join in an assult on the cursed Hand - if not, we will go alone."

Hera paused...."My son is infected with the black virus. If we get this anti-toxin, Liam, Kikran, you can name your price.."

"Captain Marro of the Sentinal here, please repeat request."

Kondo rolled his eyes...was the man deaf as well as stupid? - these freelance smuggler types were all the same.
"This is Sidar Kondo. Haven Base Station Commander Alpha requests direct link communications to Hera DrenKast. Will you concur?"

Marro acknowledged the request and to the sound of rapid digital blips translinked to Hera's communicator down on the planets surface.

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 7th, 2001, 09:24:27 AM
[i]

Garrett Blade
Jul 7th, 2001, 12:04:51 PM
Little Horn hovered motionlessly above nothing. there was no indication of a portal anywhere. Suddenly, something poked out of the top of Little Horn. It appeared to be a resemblance of a bat of some sort. Suddenly, a huge gash was made in Little Horn's skin. No blood flowed, but a large hole was made and suddenly torn apart. Garrett could be seens tearing the wound open with his Necromancers staff. The entire of the inside of the ship was now visible - it looked nothing like a Sith Infiltrator now. Garrett raised his staff high into the air, up and above his 15 foot tall stature. Lightning crackled all around the ship, and echoed throughout Kinderfeld. Garrett levitated several inches off the ship. His eyes glowed white, whilst his Black Necromancer's book emitted black smoke. Garrett spoke out unto nobody...

There's a windshield in my heart
We are bugs so smeared and scarred
Could you stop the meat from thinking
Before I swallow all of it
Could you please?

Suddenly, Nothing seemed to ripple several metres in front of the ship. It was as if a wall that did not exist suddenly turned to water. Then, an immense vortex exploded open before Garrett. The swirling gateway grew bigger and bigger until it touched both the dead ground and the unliving sky. Garrett grinned evily, before gesturing into the portal, and Little Horn disappeared inside...

Fae DuFrene
Jul 7th, 2001, 03:46:46 PM
into her senate box at the NRCC. Her Noghri body guard following silently behind her. Fae turned towards the senate, and began to speak:

"Yesterday, the New Republic was dealed blow to one of our outlying planets, Naboo. The cause of this blow was an attack from the Imperial remnant. I here hold proof, that The presummed dead Grand Admiral Thrawn is still alive, and in control of the Imperial Remnant."
a murmur rose through the senate.
"How, you ask, well, the answer is simple. The Grand Admiral Thrawn that perished on the Chimaera at the hand of Rukh, a Noghri, was indeed a clone."

Satine Capashen
Jul 7th, 2001, 05:22:57 PM
Alpha watches sidar's efforts with a faint smile, and then steps into view of the holo generator. Sidar steps out of view and mutters in Alpha's ear, "I think I'm going to kill that Captain..."

Alpha grins and then resumes his normal posture as he hears Hera come on. Apparently it was a commlink, so alpha grabs a headset/mic combo and talks through that.

"Hera? How are you?"

"I'm fine Alpha. What do you want?"

"I wanted to thank you for destroying the droids that were left in the remains of Dragon's Roost. You saved me another trip, even though you probably lost some of your own ships. And I have a proposition: Do you know anyone crazy enough to help me seige TBH's main base in search of a cure for this disease? My fleet is slightly bigger after the CEC rip-off."

"You did that? I should've known..."

"Yup. That was me. So what do you say?"

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2001, 12:44:22 AM
OOC: Oh yeeeeeahh....:p

IC:
Liam lowered his head for a brief second, then it shot back up, his eyes meeting with Hera's.

"You want our help breaking into the TBH base...Do you realize the stupidity level of that idea? Your boy is as good as dead..There is no possible way to infiltrate it in time! You're just going to have to get use to the feeling of loss."

Liam walked past Hera and into his destroyed living room. He sat down on a couch and closed his eyes, painful memories comming back to him. He reopened his eyes and they made their way to a picture of his wife and son, now dead from the plague. Liam stood up and made his way back to the kitchen a few moments later.

"I'm sorry, but the last time I tried this...I found the antidote, it just wasn't in time. I broke into the last TBH base, planted detonators as I was looking for the antidote. I finally found it and left...When I was sure I was out of harms way, I destroyed the base. It went up like a massive fireball behind me. I came back to find my wife and son dead, the antidote only useful for myself then....That was about 5 or 6 years ago."

Liam sat down at his table and ran his fingers through his hair.

"It's possible, but we have to work fast...I believe Reb might have the things you are talking about..."

Teka Kenobi
Jul 8th, 2001, 03:03:22 AM
OOC: I'm sooo tirde right now, so if this post is wrong somehow I apolagise and'l edit it :)

IC:

Ithax left hyperspace more slower, than ussual. His head shot straight to the right, in veiw of the stationary ship. Teka had no time. Ignoring it Teka set straight ahead for the planet's atmosphere, searching with the force. He knew where to go.

His ship had landed and now rested on a grassy ground. Teka hopped out and searched for any force users with his mind. There was a home. Nearby. Liam. Teka's eyes darted about in the darkness and he walked forward.

Soon he came upon a small, whitish building. It had no door, and this was the source of the force users. Catiously he took one step forward, onto the door, and knocked his hand against the wall.

Hello..

Live Wire
Jul 8th, 2001, 03:59:52 AM
*Catherine shook her head and closed her eyes biting her bottom lip. She had tried for so long to forget but some things, she knew, would haunt her to her grave, and this was one of them. His strong arms and the sound of his gentle breathing calmed her a little and with a small sigh she opened her eyes and looked at him. Those deep green eyes were almost pleading with her. She gave him a kiss on the cheek.*

I'm so sorry. I've been absolutely intolerable lately.

*Morgan shook his head* "No, it's..."

Don't say it's okay cause it's not. I know I've been horrible to be around lately and Im sorry.

*Catherine leaned her head against his*

You've been so patient with me.

*She could feel his hands stroking her long hair and slowly she started to relax. Turning back to the computer terminal she switched it off. It was almost a relief to see the screen go black. There would be no more updates tonight. If anything important came in she would get it in morning.*

For you, just for tonight.

Darius Van Derveld
Jul 8th, 2001, 06:51:24 AM
Taking in a deep breath he closed his eyes. The sick pleasure he got from such things as this was not one which a child should have, but Darius was no oridinary child. The murderer of his father and constant torment of his family, it seemed he lived for creating chaos and pain.

"Death, sweet macabre" whispered the young boy, streching his arms into the air above his head before bringing them back down, his hands running back through his burning red hair before dropping to his sides.

"How you bless the few with your touch. I control you."

Gitane Blesse
Jul 8th, 2001, 07:07:48 AM
--Gitane stood silently, gritting her teeth as she fought back violent tears. It was terrible. She hated her son, yet some small bit of her still loved him. She closed her eyes for a moment before walking towards Darius and crouching to his eye level. Her voice was rasped and quiet as she snarled at him.--

"Why have you come?"

Dalton Blesse
Jul 8th, 2001, 05:53:42 PM
Dalton had heard that the last time his sister was seen, she was boarding a transport toward Coruscant with her, and blindly, this is where Dalton would end up, the planet arid and cold, the bits of snow crunching beneath his well taylored boots as he trudged onward with a distant gaze, a backpack mounted against his broad shoulders.

He had picked up a strange religion by a humanoid back at the Sith Empire, before his acceptance as a Sith Knight, he was taught of a man, who died and was buried deep within a rock, for thousands who adored and cherished him, and these people he fed and sheltered, and healed for... Then rose to the sky, to watch upon the earth forever more, until a day he'd come down. Dalton was somewhat facinated by this and would every-so-often would sing a song of 'praise' along on his way toward his many destinations.

Swing low... Sweet chariot, coming for to carry me home...
Swing low... Sweet chariot, coming for to carry me home...
I looked over Jordan, and what did I see...? Coming for to carry me home...
A band of angels, coming after me... Coming for to carry me home...
Swing low, Sweet chariot... Coming for to carry me home...
Swing low-Sweet chariot... Coming for to carry me home...
If you get to heaven... Before I do... Coming for to carry me home...
Tell all of my friends, all of my friends, I'm comin' there soon... Coming for to carry me home...

He had not known where exactly this Heaven was, but it was a place of happiness so he had heard, and had much faith in it. Thinking of this was not in priority though...

He continued through the cool breeze that had stung his face as he stomped through the snow covered ground onto a well paved road, looking toward the desolate streets. Dalton's eyes narrowed some as he spotted the thin frame of a young girl trudging along the snow, pushing away a few strands of chrome from his hair as he squinted to look to her face, she was oddly familiar. She was cradling an animal in distrought.

He raised a palm to get the young girl's attention and called out,

"Excuse me! Young lady..! Over here...! Could you help me...!"

Morgan Evanar
Jul 9th, 2001, 04:49:48 AM
Slowly, their lips met in a passionate embrace. Morgan carefully scooped Cathrine up in his arms, carrying her like a new bride. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they made their way to thier room. Morgan nudged the door open with his foot, walked in, and gently kicked it closed.

Several hours later, they lay exhausted in each others arms, sleeping. Morgan held her to him, worried that he may not see her another day. Slowly, he again woke, his eyes cat-like in the darkness.

"Mommy... Morgan..." mumbling followed. Ariel was dreaming again. Not a pleasant one, juding by the amount of tossing and turning he could hear. He untangled himself from Catherine's grasp, slipped out of bed and into a robe. Silently, he slipped into Ariel's room.

"Mommy!"

Morgan ran his hand across Ariel's forehead, and she woke with a start. She nearly screamed when she saw the light glint from his pupils, but caught herself. It was Morgan with his strange eyes.

"Shhh. Sweetie, mommy is sleeping. You were having a bad dream."

Catherine appeared in the doorway, also in a robe. She sat on the bed next to Ariel.

"Whats wrong, honey?"

Galatea VanDerveld
Jul 9th, 2001, 09:51:49 AM
Galatea turned around slightly, always holding Oni. She wondered who called her and spotted a man strangely familiar. She turned around completely, tilting her head on the side.

Dalton Blesse
Jul 9th, 2001, 10:21:53 AM
Dalton cautiously approached her, with each step he had taken, the more he could distinguish of the young character, mostly by the innocence in her eyes, that pained, wondering look she'd give her mother every-so-often... His wings extended as he knelt slowly to Galatea's level eyes widening some.

"G-Galatea...? Galatea Blesse...?"

He looked toward the broken animal...

Galatea VanDerveld
Jul 9th, 2001, 01:20:10 PM
Galatea's voice trembled as she recognized the man before her. She held out her dying Snow Owl with her bloody hands towards her Uncle.

"Uncle Dalton ..."

Her voice broke as her eyes filled with tears, blurring her vision.

"Oni's dead ..."

Live Wire
Jul 9th, 2001, 04:10:15 PM
*Ariel crawled out from underneath the covers on the bed finding solace in her mother's arms. Rocking her gently she kissed the top of her head.*

Want to tell me about it?

*Ariel's eyes stared widely in front of her as if she was seeing something that wasn't there. She wasn't the type of child to cry but she was clearly deeply disturbed. Catherine looked up at Morgan worriedly. Ariel had experienced nightmares before but ususaly after a reassuring hug she settled down. Tonight was different.

Still holding on to her mother tightly she looked up, glancing back and forth between her and Morgan. Her eyes were haunted as if she was afraid to look at even them. Morgan laid a gentle hand on her head reassuringly.*

"You'll feel better if you talk to us"

"It was a bad dream....but, it scared me and I don't know why. It was just a dream, wasn't it?"

Of course it was, honey.

*Ariel seemed to consider it as if she was trying to convince herself that the frightful imagery did indeed have no bearing on real life.*

"It was dark and I was alone...I couldn't sense anyone. I don't know where I was but I think I was here. I kept stumbling around hearing noises and it felt like something was chasing me but I couldn't feel it. I tried to find you and Morgan but you weren't there and I kept calling and no one answered. But then I thought I saw you and I ran towards you but then you weren't really there. And I saw Morgan but he looked....."

*Ariel paused as if afraid to continue*

He looked what?

"....He looked dead."

*Catherine's heart skip a beat and she looked up sharply at him. Out of the mouths of children...... Ariel continued*

"And I heared a voice telling me to run and then nothing..."

Dalton Blesse
Jul 9th, 2001, 05:48:02 PM
Dalton took the convulsing animal to his embrace, cradling to his chest as he kept is postion to Galatea's, his eyes softening for once in 10 years... His palms slowly became warm and radiant as a light pierced through Oni's wound, the flesh from his inside slowly reintergrating. He kept his gaze to Galatea as he watched the feathers slowly sprout throughtthe newly restored skin, the piercing sting at his side becoming more intense as he rested the softly cooing bird back into the arms of his pained niece.

He grasped his burning side a moment, not showing the pain in his eyes as he look toward the young girl's soiled cheeks.

"Oni'll be alright.... Where's your- Ugh.. Your mother..?"

Galatea VanDerveld
Jul 9th, 2001, 07:52:37 PM
"Uncle, are you ok ..?"

Galatea held Oni, who was just waking up from a bad dream. She wiped away her tears and got back her cold visage back as she heard the word 'mother'.

"Mom's back in the city ..."

Galatea pointed out behind her.

"With Darius."

Kikran Akard
Jul 9th, 2001, 08:53:16 PM
"The former jedi knight looked up at Liam and Hera. My fleet was on route to Tierfon, where we had recieved info on a hidden TBH base. It had been discovered that there was a factory there, probably one of the many plague distributors. The thing is, this factory was hidden away in the old Rebel base, 250 meters into a rock cliff. The main ones were always in a large, heavily guarded compound out in the open, but no, this one was different. It was hiding something....and our mission was to find out what. We think that is where they are holding the antidote, but now we may never find out."

::Notices someone else coming into the room::

"Who's there?"

Archangel16
Jul 10th, 2001, 01:17:33 AM
Goten sat at his desk looking over his papers. He had been sitting there for 16 hours now. He was trying to create a cure for the virus. So far he had only come up with a vaccine. The only downside to it was that the medicine wore off after three days and the chemicals from the infected gases lasted for five days. He finally just threw his hands up into the air.

"Dammit...just give me something to work with. I have got to find a way to get this stuff to last longer."

He then sat there with his head resting on his hand. He looked over all his notes once again. There was nothing else that could be done. If he gave a person to much of the vaccine it would be no different from giving them a strand of the virus itself. He sat there thinking about everything that could be done. He knew that the only chance he had was to break into TBH head quarters. He couldn't do it alone but he had asked Chaos to gather a name of all the Jedi and Sith left alive that would be willing to help them. He just hoped Chaos got the names quickly.

Shade Magus
Jul 10th, 2001, 01:45:40 AM
::Shade shook the hand of the captain of the ship that had rescued him. He then turned and started to walk down the ramp towards customs. He was now on Corusant. He looked around. It was only the second time he had been on the planet and like the first he was here just on business. He need to find a place to try and buy a ship so he could go to Corellia. He walked along the halls of the port until he found someone that gave him directions to a shipyard. He thanked the person and then asked them if they knew where a place that he could stay at for awhile was. He gave him direction to that also. When Shade got there it turned out to be the remains of the first Jedi Council building. He took a breath before he walked in and called out::

"Hello. Is there anyone here that could help me? I need a place to stay for the night."

::He waited for an answer and before long a service droid came along::

Droid- "This way if you please sir."

Shade- "Ok then. Could you tell me how long this place has been like this?"

Droid- "Well as long as have been here it has been what used to be called a hotel. Before then I think it was a Jedi Temple, but I am not sure. Why do you ask sir?"

Shade- "Because it was a Jedi Temple. In fact it was the first. I was just curious because it looks like it has been well taken care of."

Droid- "Well sir I am the head droid so I try to keep everything tidy. Well here you are. This is a room that you can stay in. The charge will be 100 rebulic credits for a night."

Shade- "You have got to be kidding!! 100 credits?? That is absurd."

::Shade tried to do a little haggling but then the droid told them that if he didn't pay it then he would be back out on the street. So Shade reached into his pocket and found the 100 credits and handed them over to the droid. He then picked up his bag and went into the room and sat down in the middle of it. He began to concentrate, feeling the power of the Force. Sensing the old masters that used to reside in this wall. Then everything else blanked out and Shade lost himself in the blanket of the history surrounding him::

Dalton Blesse
Jul 10th, 2001, 10:38:45 AM
He looked off toward the horizon, lightly patting his niece on the head, the thought of peace coming to his mind for a few moments as he looked toward the nothingness of his thoughts. Slowly, he regained his composure.

Dalton Blesse
Jul 10th, 2001, 10:46:52 AM
Dalton nodded some, softly embracing his young niece with an appreciative smile, his eyes lit some with reassurance, the braid before his brow wisked some by a cold brush of breeze. He took his niece's hand,

"I'm fine, kiddo... How about you? And your mother?"

Galatea VanDerveld
Jul 10th, 2001, 11:36:51 AM
Galatea struggled, holding her Uncle back from going into that damned city. She held his hand, but kept pulling in the opposite way of the city.

"Uncle, please don't make me go back in there ..."

Satine Capashen
Jul 10th, 2001, 12:55:46 PM
Alpha looks up quickly from his conversation with Hera as an alarm goes off.

"Hera, Haven is picking up a small TBH patrol coming towards us. Leave your answer with Sidar here."

Signing off, Alpha runs to Tolaria's hanger, and lifts off, waiting for a small strike force to assemble.

Flipping on the comm, Alpha says, "Alright people, launch fighters equipped with Vampyre missiles. We want to disable the ships remember."

Alpha leads his small fleet, and is shocked at the small "Patrol" from TBH. IT was an SSD, a VSD, two ISD IIs, and two Nebulon-G frigates.

"All forces," Alpha yells into the comm, "Break and attack!"

Alpha powers up his ships main guns, and fires a concentrated barrage at the SSD, making a dent in its shields. Alpha follows the first attack with a dozen missiles, two of them making smoldering holes in the larger ships hull. He pulls up, Tolaria's armored and mirrored black hull reflecting the light of laser blasts impacting against the shields.

"All ion cannon equipped fighters! fire at the SSD now!"

Alpha watches as the fighters disable the great behemoth of a ship and then he turns hisship to the VSD, disabling it easy. The Young One launches ion pulses against the shields and hull of the nebulon-G, disabling one. Giving his ion weapons time to reacharge, Alpha arms his particle cannons and blows a tower off of the ISDII, smilng. His other ships make short work of the rest of the patrol.

"Alpha to Haven Station. Send out some rescue ships and pull in our new additions. Our fleet just got larger...."

Dalton Blesse
Jul 10th, 2001, 08:17:40 PM
He looked to his niece, watching her with a furrowed brow of concern his eyes slitting some in wonder. He stopped, his warm palm holding her chilled flesh

"What's in there...?"

Galatea VanDerveld
Jul 10th, 2001, 08:32:32 PM
"The one who killed Oni ..."

Oni flapped its' wings on Galatea's shoulder. Even the small white feathered bird was scared. She whined slightly, holding onto her Uncle's hand.

"The one who made me cry ..."

Galatea finally sat down in the snow, on her knees, still holding onto her Uncle's warm hand.

"My brother, Darius ..."

DarthHERA
Jul 10th, 2001, 11:58:43 PM
Hera moved to the farther end of the kitchen to respond
to the call on her communicator. Liam was lucky - he was really pushing Hera's patience to the limit. Saying her son was as good as dead was definitely not endearing himself to the Sith....she still yet may spill his blood...but not in the conventional way - it may just hold the key. Hera eyed Jinn all the while as she spoke to Alpha..

Liam and Kikran spoke to each other in low voices, undoubtedly going over the pros and cons to an outright attack on TBH.

After a very breif word with Alpha, she was connected to Sidar, his 2nd in command. "Tell Alpha I am in the process of organising a task force to infiltrate TBH. If he survives this current encounter with the TBH patrol, have him contact the Sentinal immediately and we will co-ordinate our plan then." She did not wait for his response. Instead she opened the frequency to Marro. "Captain?"
"Marro, here"
"I will be returing shortly to the ship. Contact the rest of our contingent and have them on standby."
"Acknowledged. Marro, out."

Hera came back over to the two Jedi and Kikran explained about the latest information that his forces had on the whereabouts of TBH hidden base. Hera nodded. This atleast was something. Something to move forward with, instead of being on the run from something they did not know how to fight. "This is good. I suggest you both travel with me on the Sentinal. I have had contact with Alpha and he will be in touch again there soon."

Before they could answer Hera about travelling with her, an unfamiliar "hello.." came from the front room. As Teka came forward, surprising all of them by his arrival, Hera looked to Liam, "Arent you the popular one tonite." Liam quipped, "if I'd known, I'd have baked cookies."

Kikran Akard
Jul 11th, 2001, 12:10:52 AM
::Looks around the room::

"My ship...*looks out the window to see a burning hulk*...seems to be unoperational, so it doesn't sound that bad. Know this though....I don't trust you, and I know you don't trust us. I'm just in this to find that cure, and then get out....not to fight TBH."

::Notices Teka just standing there::

"Well....do you have any input for us?"

Dalton Blesse
Jul 11th, 2001, 11:08:48 AM
Dalton's eyes remained slitted as his he slowly knelt to his niece's level slowly scooping her into his embrace and lifting her, his eyes hardening now, with his wings softly cupping around her for warmth.

"Don't worry... We'll be safe... I promise you..."

He softly nuzzled his forehead against Galatea's who had beens stroking Oni's feathers in dismay, her eyes locked to the winged-creatures with hope. Dalton began to trudge through the snow once more, toward the streets.

Darius.... Poor, poor child....

"Is your mother with him..?"

Teka Kenobi
Jul 11th, 2001, 01:54:15 PM
Teka glanced towards Hera, and rasied an eyebrow. Walking further into the room he now noticed the carnage that would of most probably once been Liam's lounge. Turning to now face Rebel, he began.

If we are to succesfully get the antidote, stealth will be a vital asset. It was, like most things, take time.

He glanced at Hera's worried face and continued quickly..

But not too long..Did you have any plans?

He looked to the table that Liam and rebel were standing next to. Quickly, he looked back up at them waiting for their response.

Galatea VanDerveld
Jul 11th, 2001, 01:57:25 PM
Galatea nodded birefly, wrapping her arms around her Uncle's neck. She still didn't want to go back ... But her uncle was the only one she trusted now. As they walked into the city, Galatea hugged her Uncle slightly tighter, hiding Oni also.

" ... "

Garrett Blade
Jul 11th, 2001, 02:10:08 PM
Back at the Equinox facility on Coruscant, things were building up. The winds were growing stronger and stronger now. A howling chill rushed through the facility. Lightning crackled in the skies and struck the dirt beneath the walkway that Jeseth stood at the end of. As he looked down he could still see the dead body of the boy from earlier, the blood from his head staining the rock. It was as if death itself was looming over the facility. And that was not very far from the truth at all!

Suddenly, a great beam of light appeared out of nowhere and cut through the air. The slit grew bigger until a gaping hole could be seen in thin air. Without warning, the tear began to ripple and within seconds turned into a swirling vortex of hatred and death. Blood gurgled from the depths of the portal and spewed out into the pit below the portal. The pit began to fill up with the crimson vitae until it threatened to spill out onto the facility walkway that surrounded the portal "manifestaeus". Jeseth stood, unmoved by what was happening around him until he felt something grab his leg. The boy from before was climbing out of the pool of death, drenched in blood, his head cracked open and his eyes white without feeling. he appeared to be trying to pull Jeseth in. Although he seemed to be struggling greatly, Jeseth resisted and managed to stay on the walkway until eventually the boy fell back beneath the red waves.

It was then that something could be seen at the very back of the portal, making its way towards the opening. It seemed to be made of flesh and bone as if living, or once living. Jeseth looked closer and then...he could see him...

Garrett...

Satine Capashen
Jul 11th, 2001, 05:26:30 PM
Alpha reads a damage report, trying to swallow the amount of personel involved in the capture of the patrol fleet. As he walks into the Command Centre of Haven, Sidar stops him.

"Sir, Hera asked me to tell you to call her Star Destroyer," Sidar can't help hide his distaste for the captain, thinking him an idiot, "and she thinks you guys can coordinate the plans."

Alpha nods and soon he is in contact with Hera. "Alright," alpha says, "my fleet just got a few new additions. Sorry about cutting you off like that though. So, how are we going to do this?"

Dalton Blesse
Jul 11th, 2001, 06:23:51 PM
Dalton softly hummed as he rested his breathes, still trudging through the snow as his sister and newphew came to view, his pupils stringing into seamless slits, his eyes unyielding, as he continued to hum the familiar tune to his niece, with a smile as he caught sight of the humming Lightsabre in Darius's hand.

DarthHERA
Jul 11th, 2001, 06:49:01 PM
Hera had never spent so much civilised time in the company of Jedi and it was beginning to more than irritate her. Now there was 3 of them. She cursed TBH yet again for what its plague had brought the galaxy to.

"Getting into that hidden base of TBH will not be an easy task. I do not intend for an all out war on the Black Hand, though the time for that will come one day, but we need a diversion of some sort. Getting the anti-toxin - and getting it soon - is all that matters right now. There is also the very real chance we too could be infected should they use the plague against us. We cant afford to fail."

"Alpha's and my fleets could to move towards the hidden base coordinates, TBH thinking a joint attack was being launched against them. While TBH is preoccupied, we sneak in the back door.
Kikran, you have the outlay of the hidden base, correct?"

Hera moved quickly. She grabbed Liams wrist and yanked him halfway across the table. With a flash of her dagger, she sliced a clean cut in his forearm, his blood thick on the blade, and just as quickly let him go again.

Everyone was instantly on their feet, blasters and sabers drawn, chairs flung backwards as they leaped out of them and shouts of "What the hell are you doing!"

Liam, recovering from the shock of the Siths action, flew at her from the other side of the table. In two short steps he was up and over the table and throwing himself at Hera, his bloodied arm pressed across her throat pushing her up against the wall.
"What are you trying to pull?"

Hera brought the dagger up to eye level between them, twisting it in the light, Liams blood glistening somewhat. "This is my back-up plan. Your blood may still have the antibodies needed to fight the plague from your infection before. I will have it analysed on board the Sentinel. As Kikran said...we dont trust each other-this is just in case things dont go as planned.." She looked pointedly at each of the 3 Jedi.

Liam, still angry, but incredulous at Hera's arrogance to just "take" the blood sample. "I would have given it if you'd asked me."

Hera grinned at him, and shrugged "This was quicker." She pushed his arm aside and he allowed her-this time-to walk past him.

Changing the subject said simply, "I am returning to my ship. Join me or follow me in your own transport. I am expecting contact from the Jedia Alpha. We dont have time to chat here all night."

Liam spoke, almost as a threat "You owe me big Hera DrenKast."

"We get the antidote - you'll get your payment...Which, by the way, is What?"

Back aboard the Sentinal Hera brought Alpha up to speed. Explaining that her information was supplied by Kikran, his fellow jedi, helped Alpha be more trusting of the Siths intentions. The plan so far was for Liam, Kikran, Teka and herself to infiltrate, not the main TBH headquarters, but a smaller secret base that they believed housed the anit-toxin and suggested he create some form of diversion.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 11th, 2001, 07:15:00 PM
Jeseth grinned as he looked at the man's barely visible figure.

We meet at last.

He glance down momentarily and then straightened up, bracing himself by tapping into the Force. There was an uncertainty in his eyes, but he knew all the defense were up. If Garrett tried to run now, he'd be dead before he breached the planet's atmosphere.

"We need to talk, Garrett."

The air continued to blow past the Dark Jedi, but he knew Garrett would hear him just fine. He was listening. Al that was left to do was wait and see which way the tides would turn.

___Near Dantooine Space___

A squadron of TIE-Interceptors screamed through space, a large transport lagging behind them noticably. Inside black-armored storm troopers sat patiently, their blasters gripped against their chests. Another scream erupted as the TIEs continued their arial display of skill. The commander switched on his comm.

"Death 2 and 3, follow my wing. We're coming up on the planet now. Death 5, 6, 7... You know your attack pattern."

The comm clicked of, the fighters breaking formation and spinning into a spiraling blur of blue and black metal. They had their orders to breach the planet's defense and get this transport to the surface. The troopers could take it from there.

Garrett Blade
Jul 11th, 2001, 07:47:20 PM
After a few more seconds, Little Horn was clear of the portal mouth and was idle above the red sea. Garrett was the first one to step off and onto the metal walkway that Jeseth stood on. Following Garrett was the familiar presence, whilst the various other ..."creatures" remained on the ship.

Of course Jeseth. I'm all ears. Though I have a feeling I know what its about!

Satine Capashen
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:39:36 PM
Alpha nods his head saying, "So I'm going to command the ships in a feint? Then you better get the antidote, for the Fleets' sakes. I've heard of a new weapon TBH has been working on that is made to breach the hull of a ship and flood the atmosphere of it with pure toxin. Makes them dangerous. My ships have extra armor, so it would be harder to do that, but what of yours, Hera?"

Liam Jinn
Jul 12th, 2001, 01:17:14 AM
Liam looked at the clean slice on his arm, then looked up at Teka and Rebel.

"You don't have to go with her on her ship, I still have mine hidden here."

Liam smiled but then suddenly felt something new...something new arriving on this planet.

"Nevermind now! We gotta get going now!! Hurry, My ships in a secret hangar in the woods!"

Liam picked up his gear and started walking out the back door. Rebel and Teka following close by.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 13th, 2001, 05:24:04 PM
An X-Wing pilot glanced down at his control panel, then back outside of his cockpit to make sure that the others had seen the same thing. "Gold 3, did you see that?" Dantooine still continued to silently rotate below them.

"Right with you Gold Leader. I saw it alright." The young man clicked through a few of his sensors quickly, looking around outside of his cockpit. Some kind of malfunction in the tracking system, he thought to himself.

"I have a bad feeling about this. Those blips winked in and out." Gold Leader, Marcus Angelic, continued to thumb through different sensor modes. "Hey guys, break off into wings. Let's get a scan of-" His words were cut off, three TIE-Interceptors erupting out of the space behind his Gold marked X-Wing. "Watch out!! Gold Three, Fi-" his sudden terror was silenced, the red beams of Death Leader's canons ripping through the top of the cockpit and decompressing Gold Leader's ship. The man inside struggled to get his helmet on, but it was too late. His intestines quickly scattered across the top of his ship, all his blood vessels and veins rupturing in a chain reaction.

The rest of the Gold Squadron attempt a quick scramble, but they too were caught off gaurd as more TIE-Interceptors decloaked and shot them out of the sky. The rest of the Death Squadron fell back into formation several seconds after the skirmish had begun. "Death Leader here. We've done our part."

A larger ship dropped out of cloak, as planned. They had timed this attack perfectly. " Birrage I, ready to land..."

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 16th, 2001, 04:03:04 PM
"I'm fairly certain you know what this is about, wizard. I want you to teach me the ways of Necromancy."

The Dark Jedi flipped a switch at his belt and then glanced above himself. There were multiple fields in place that would insure his safety from the ship, but he couldn't risk anything going wrong.

"Of course, you can say no... but would you really want your ship destroyed? It looks like it took you so long to put it together..."

Several canons altered their trajectory noticeably, aiming for the ships most vital areas. It might not be totally killed off, but it would be downed long enough that it could be properly disposed of.

DarthHERA
Jul 17th, 2001, 10:58:03 PM
The Sentinel picked up the de-cloaking of the battleship to the south of it and followed the flight path of
the fighters and the subsequent extinguishing of the rebel craft.

"Captain - see if those fool Jedi got away from the planet
yet. All we need is for them to be apprehended bt TBH at this juncture."

Hera did not disguise her irritation that they did not accompany her and responded to the captains question of why they didnt, "I beleive I need to work on my interpersonal skills, Captain. The Jedi are a skittish bunch...some things never change. How is that blood analysis going?"

"Inconclusive as yet."

Hera nodded. "Well, lets see what Alpha comes up with for his diversion. When we spoke, it was not clear if he would attack or perhaps try some other nonagressive feint. Either way, they must be distracted for our plan to work."

Hera waited as Marro search for Liams ship in his radar.

Garrett Blade
Jul 18th, 2001, 12:15:03 PM
Garrett smiled as he looked down at Jeseth. He bowed in a mock curtesy motion...

Jeseth...I am at your mercy. However - that doesn't mean I'm going to go all soft on you! I'll make you a deal. But first, we need to trust each other...and that means releasing my ship! Its fairly obvious that should I double-cross you, I won't get to my ship in time anyway!

Garrett tapped his staff on the walkway impatiently, even though he had only just arrived...

Teka Kenobi
Jul 31st, 2001, 04:23:23 AM
Teka hastily followed Liam to the door, before he stopped and spoke quickly.

Liam, my ship isn't too far away. If we split up, there is more chance that we will survive.

He watched as Liam turned around. Teka knew he'd be fine alone, and he hoped the two Knights did too.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 31st, 2001, 08:52:39 AM
"Very well..." The Dark Jedi waved his hand up to a droid who now controlled the entire setup. It spiraled around, all of it's ten arms going to work as it deactivated fields and re-targeted weapons. He would trust Garrette once that trust had been fully earned - the wizard had done nothing to show that he deserve trust... yet. "Now speak. I've waited a long time to hear what you would have to say, Blade. I was not deceived by your facades during our time at The Sith Order all those years ago anymore than I know you were deceived by mine."

Darius Van Derveld
Aug 1st, 2001, 08:46:28 AM
The whiteness of the snow glinted in Darius' dark eyes, his maroon hair fluttering slightly as a small squall passed by. He moved a few paces from his mother, ice sticking to the bottom of his cotton trousers yet not a single goosebump or raised hair appeared on his body, as if the cold did not affect him.

"Man," he called out, "Leave the child. I wish to deal with her."

He addressed his uncle simply as man, and his sister as child.

"Do not temp me to use agression."

Garrett Blade
Aug 1st, 2001, 10:50:42 AM
"First of all, Jeseth. Should I take you under an apprenticeship - you shall have to detatch of everything you hold dear to yourself. Your empire shall have to be left behind as I won't teach you in this...this world...this...zoo... whatever you want to call it! I can't stand it!"

Garrett looked around in disgust. Perhaps he could make the galaxy a better place for everyone. A blood river here, a flesh mountain there - very nice indeed!

I'll take you to Kinderfeld with me, and that is where you shall be taught The Sepulchre Path."

Garrett smiled...

"In return for my promise to train you - you must allow me to conduct the business I have came here to do. It will take no more than a three months at the very most. In addition, you will bring me Live Wire and her daughter - Ariel. This is a neccessity.

He raised a finger to Jeseth, scraped into his cheek, and allowed the blood to run onto his finger. Garrett flicked the blood onto the walkway beneath him, allowing the blood to errupt into the shape of a gruesome, disfigured chair. he sat down and rested his staff across the arms of the chair - and they WERE arms!

"Those are my terms. Take them or leave them."

Sten the Chimp
Aug 2nd, 2001, 10:26:06 PM
Aboard the "Primal Hatred," Sten sat, watching the hologram of his friend Chaos. The message of Pivo's death had hit Chaos hard, and although Sten was rather devoid of most emotions, he felt bad about not being there when Chaos needed him. But there was something that Chaos didn't know. It was that Sten was sick. Very sick, and rather aged. Graying hair had begun to form on his face, but that didn't bother him. It was the pain of his sickness. Although with the help of the Force Sten could prolong his life and rid himself of some of the pain, but everyday became more and more taxing upon him. After making a short transmisson to Chaos explaining why he was not there and sending his condolences, Sten continued to pour through the texts in front of him, hoping to find a way to rid himself of the disease without killing himself. But none was found, and hope was almost lost for Sten. As he thought back to all of the good times that he had in his life, he found something interesting. It was a legend about a Sith Lord of long ago, who kept himself alive by cloning his body and transferring his soul into that new body when at the edge of death. But as to how he did it, Sten knew not. Or if this tale was true. But it seemed to be the only way for Sten to rid himself of the disease. So, he began to feverishly work, hoping to find something about the "myth" within the texts held in the database. He thought to himself, "I cannot die. I will not die. Not while my friends are here... I will find a way to beat this. I always beat most of my opponents in my lifetime, and I will be damned if I let some bacterial disease kill me. I will survive..."

DarthHERA
Aug 6th, 2001, 12:37:03 AM
She moved quietly across the room, keeping the lights dimmed so not to cause any disturbance to her son. Kneeling down beside his bed, she looked down on him. He is so small. She took his hand in hers and could feel the large angry welted rash that covered it, that covered his whole body infact - and the hatred for TBH seethed inside her.

"How long?" Hera whispered.

The soft voice of Andreaus' Twi'lk (sp) nurse came out of the darkness "he slipped into the coma an hour before you returned from the surface."

Hera's head dropped forward. I cant let this happen..

"We have even less time than I thought."

She bent forward and kissed the child softly on his forehead. Getting to her feet she turned and left the room.

The nurse watched as the Sith left without another word.

Dalton Blesse
Aug 8th, 2001, 05:50:13 PM
Dalton ignored this call with a smile still truding on toward his sister, his head shaking in pity for young Darius. He was a very disturbed young man, and one with much shame to bring upon his family. Either way, his uncle would have to spare him, after all he is family.

Galatea VanDerveld
Aug 9th, 2001, 09:28:37 AM
Wrapping her arms slightly tighter around her uncle's neck, she stared at Darius staring at her, with the same emotionless face he gave her. She lowered her eyes slowly and rest her head on her uncle's chest, holding Oni with her. What did she ever do to deserve this ... She whispered to her uncle, as he walked towards her mother, something that sounded like a soft whimper ...

"I don't want to go back, please don't make me go back .."

Gitane Blesse
Aug 9th, 2001, 03:58:45 PM
--Gitane slowly found her footing as she watched the boy she'd once called her son. Her mind had been crumbling at a rapid speed moreso lately than it had over the past years. If it hadn't been do cold, she might have felt the cruel sting of tears, if she felt at all. Her eyes were locked on the back of Darius' head as she spoke into his mind only.--

"If you feel for slaughter, take my life.. But do not touch my daughter."

Kikran Akard
Aug 9th, 2001, 05:41:59 PM
::Kikran sat down as Liam started up his ship's engines::

"Guess we're in for a bumpy ride."

Eve Siren
Aug 9th, 2001, 10:25:04 PM
"... Already been 10 years ?"

Dalton, Gitane, Galatea and Darius all turned their head towards the familiar voice coming from behind them. Eve grinned. She nodded at Gitane, Dalton and Galatea but her glare quickly darkened when she spotted little Darius.

With her old white wolf besides her and her motorcycle behind her, she looked back at everyone.

"What is this ... A family reunion ?"

Darius Van Derveld
Aug 10th, 2001, 03:49:24 AM
Throwing his arms up in the air, he stamped one foot before letting his hands fall down to his sides.

"You are all not my family! You are minor obstacles which I must overcome to live out my destiny!"

Turning to stare straight at his mother, his eyes shone as if flames burnt in the backs of them.

"I want my sister and I want her now."

Eve Siren
Aug 10th, 2001, 10:32:52 AM
Eve grinned as Darius yelled out about his destiny. She shook her head briefly, patting Fury on the head. She looked back at the little 10 year old, who thinks he can manage in this world alone.

"Hey Soldier, your sister is not a toy to play with, so why don't you just leave her alone before I--"

Eve looked at Gitane. Gi ... She lowered her eyes to look at Fury and grimaced.

"Before I teach you a lesson, Soldier."

Satine Capashen
Aug 10th, 2001, 10:46:13 AM
Alpha's large fleet comes out of hyperspace next to Hera's ship, and Alpha brings Tolaria in close.

"Hera," he says over the comm, "I'm ready to procede. Everything ready on your end?"

Without waiting fora response, alpha lays in a course for the secreted base, and jumps into hyperspace...

Dalton Blesse
Aug 10th, 2001, 11:41:49 AM
Dalton smiled at the presence of his fellow Sith Knight, his eyes becoming brighter with hope. He set down his niece to her feet, a palm rested against her back as the his wings spread with in omnious snap. The flow of air around them was a silent bliss to him, despite the scournful calls of his newphew and the pained tears of his sister.

He looked to Gitane, who had broken before him earlier, her hands clapped together in plea. Then to Eve, just as aloof as himself. Galatea, frightened and angered...

Then to Darius.

"Darius, poor-poor boy... what has happened to you..? I remember when you had held onto me and laughed and giggled to your heart's content, a joyful child. What ever happened to him..? The kid who always used to tell me great stories about his father, and how much he'd learned and practiced? The young Darius we loved."

Darius Van Derveld
Aug 10th, 2001, 12:18:02 PM
Hate boiled upside Darius' mind. Scowling still, he looked to his uncle, swiping his saber up into the air.

"I am he, only stronger! Surpassing my father was my next step to power, and the only way to become more whole with the Darkside!" he said, almost yelling.

The falling snow stung at his eyes as he peered towards his "family" in disgust.

Eve Siren
Aug 10th, 2001, 03:05:02 PM
"Fool !"

Eve normal's gaze quickly turned into an angry one. She walked towards Darius and grabbed him by the shirt, lifting him up birefly. Her gaze locked with his, she began to speak with him, anger showing in her voice.

"How dare you say you're him ?! And you dare say you've surpassed him ?! You ungrateful -- !"

Without finishing her sentence, she threw Darius into the snow, but not too hard. He was but a kid after all. She pointed an angry finger at him and yelled out.

"Don't you ever tell me that you're stronger than him ! You are weak ... And if you continue like this, you will remain weak !"

Dalton Blesse
Aug 10th, 2001, 03:26:11 PM
It had come to Dalton that Eve had probably-probably- had under estimated Darius. As young and small as he was, he had been taught by some of the best, and knew full well how to use his skill. There wasn't much the kid could do either way, it was, after all, 3-1.

Dalton opened a palm lifting Darius with a Force Pull, and with the other hand, tore his sabre from his hands...

edited sig ...over 30k limit

Darius Van Derveld
Aug 10th, 2001, 04:01:55 PM
Getting to his feet, clothes damp from the snow, Darius ran one hand back through his hair to straighten it out. Raising his eyes from looking down at his sneakers, he looked to his uncle who was slowly drawing his saber away.

"You remove my weapons from me because you are scared of me. Scared of what I'll do to you all. I can do to you just what I did to father."

It was obvious the boy to sadistic pleasure in almost anything involving violence,whether it was the death of his sisters pet or murdering his own father.

One of the tricks his father had taught him was a fireball taught to him by his master, Shadowtide was her name he thought. Darius brought his palms sharply together and held them an inch apart, concentrating on the darkside, heat forming immeadiately inbetween his hands.

Standing unarmed, he began to channel his feelings into the tiny ball of burning fire in his palms, grinning as he did so.

Galatea VanDerveld
Aug 10th, 2001, 04:43:40 PM
Galatea's eyes widened as she took notice of the growing fireball. Moving in closer to her uncle, she kept staring at it, holding her frightened friend Oni. She shut her eyes tightly as she held her hand towards Darius and a small ball of water formed into her hand. Concentrating all her feelings into the growing ball of water, her pupils disappeared, her eyes becoming pure white like her Mother's.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 10th, 2001, 08:37:56 PM
The Dark Jedi allowed the blood to drip down his chest, his cheek streaked with the dark red liquid. The wound slowly healed, then sealed itself entirely leaving only a faint white mark where it previously resided. "Amusing... but I know you posses more power than that. What guarantee do I have that you won't betray me once inside Kinderfield?" His eyes were calculatingly considering what options were available to him. He wanted so much to trust Garrette, if only to satisfy his lust for knowledge, but that knowledge would be useless if attaining it resulted in his demise. He need some form of insurance... "I'm not a fool. I realize you could manage without The Black Hand, it would just take you a while longer to organize the proper contacts and control points. I want something more tangible."

He leaned against the walkway and took a glance down at the great pit of frozen water and sludge. A few human remains could be seen laying amidst tattered rags and shards of rock and ice... most of them victims of Jeseth's short temper.

Gitane Blesse
Aug 11th, 2001, 09:57:40 AM
--Gitane growled deeply, utter hatred taking over every expression of her broken face. Her hands were visibly shaking as she stared at the ten year old she'd once loved. Hot tears sprung from her eyes, staining her skin. Her mind had snapped and there was now no chance of regaining it.

For the first time in years, Gitane wrenched the dagger out from the sheath at her hip. She darted forward, slashing out at Darius uncontrolably. The world around her had no meaning. The boy had destroyed her being the moment Vega died. It was now her moment of vengeance.

Without thinking, Gitane rushed out towards Darius with one thought; Death. She knew not which one of them she wished dead, but there was no difference. She simply wanted it ended.--

Darius Van Derveld
Aug 11th, 2001, 12:28:42 PM
Bringing his hands sharply up above his head, Darius expanded the distance between his palms, the ball growing in proportion. It was around a foot in diameter and span slowly, spitting and hissing, occasionally sending a spark into the air.

Gitane lashed out at him then, slashing at his torso violently. His crossed marked red shirt gave way immeadiately, allowing the dagger to slice across his stomach. In reflex action Darius swung his hands downwards, seemingly losing control of the ball.

It shot from his palms to fizzle upon impact with his mothers body, leaving the creator stumbling backwards with a groan at the wounds on his body.

Gitane Blesse
Aug 11th, 2001, 12:48:26 PM
--Gitane took in a shallow gasp as she stumbled a bit, forcing herself to remain on her feet. It was impossible to tell what feeling were going through her mind for even her. She coudln't tell what the ball had done to her. She rarely physically felt any more. After letting out a small sound, she felt her body suddenly diving towards her son, praying for nothing but the end of it all.--

Eve Siren
Aug 11th, 2001, 01:02:58 PM
"Gitane !"

Eve ran towards her blood sister falling. She caught Gitane before she could fall down. Her arms wrapping around the broken body, she looked over her shoulder, at Darius. She never had so much hatred and anger for someone before ... She turned her gaze back on Gitane, and brushed her cheek lightly, falling down on her knees slowly.

"Gitane .. Say something .."

Darius Van Derveld
Aug 11th, 2001, 01:06:16 PM
Laughing in his childlike way which always sounded eerily disturbing, Darius took in a deep breath.

"Another step completed," he said in a calm voice, suprising as blood trailed down from his stomach, turning his crimson cotton trousers to an even darker shade of red.

Turning away from his 'aunt' and 'mother', Darius placed his hands on his hips, discomfort momentarily showing.

"Now, Galatea Van-Derveld. Another minor piece in the puzzle."

Galatea VanDerveld
Aug 11th, 2001, 01:59:23 PM
Her hand aiming towards Darius' wound in the stomach, she finally unleashes a strong jet of water. The jet running deep into Darius' wound, and it'll continue hurting him until she feels like stopping. Her eyes remaining white, tears began to roll down her pale skin as she spoke with a more feminine and adult voice.

"I will not have this."

Gitane Blesse
Aug 11th, 2001, 02:42:16 PM
--Gitane stared at the scene as it unfolded before her eyes. She was violently trembling, her face streaked with tears. She couldn't control anything. She hadn't been able to for years, but for the first time she realised it. Gitane felt deep hatred for her son... But she didn't wish his death. At least by any being's hand other than her own. Slowly, she murmured.--

"S-stop..."

Dalton Blesse
Aug 12th, 2001, 02:16:34 PM
Dalton still stood with the unlit sabre, not shocked, nor torn by what would happen. It was obviously no surprise to him.

Slowly he came to the aid of his sister, resting a palm against her head.

"Calm now... Don't talk, now..."

A soft, inviting glow emitted from his warm flesh, a slim aura of silvers and golds snaking into her mouth with an air-like flow. His eyes closed as the pain that had wounded his side grew more and more intense, yet little did this force of his concentration. The charred flesh of his sisters slowly expanded into mere scars, the blood from her boiling flesh soothed away... The cost of healing was the sacrifice of Dalton's own lifeforce, which was becoming slim now, his eyes aged rather quickly.

He stood and began to trudge toward his newphew, his burning in his side unbearable as he crossed his arms to hide this.

sig is too big, please shrink to around 30k please

Darius Van Derveld
Aug 12th, 2001, 02:59:39 PM
Slitting his eyes to show only small areas of crimson and pearl, Darius stared at his sister. His uncle did not seem phased, although there was something unfamiliar about him.

A devious grin crossed the boys lips. Illusionary tricks which confused the mind were things he enjoyed creating and using. It was a second or two before he produced this one, sending the image of a tall, dark haired man into the air infront of him. The man seemed to be protecting Darius, snarling, a pair of inch-long canines protruding into view.

"Stay away from my son!" snarled the man, removing Darius from the others' line of sight by stepping infront of the child.

Eve Siren
Aug 12th, 2001, 03:41:52 PM
Eve grabbed Dalton's hand as he walked towards Darius and shook her head briefly. Standing up, and putting Gitane over her back, Gitane's head on her shoulder, Eve's eyes widened as she saw the illusion.

" .. What ? No, it can't be .."

Gitane Blesse
Aug 12th, 2001, 04:56:49 PM
--Gitane slit her eyes open, looking towards the illusion before sputtering. Her eyes were wide with fear and disbelief as she managed to push away from Eve, trembling as tears overwhelmed her face. After years of Pain and ache and regret, she'd been able to force herself into acceptance... But this pushed her back. Gitane let out a whimper before collapsing of mental overload against the frozen ground, longing to join the dead coldness.--

Dalton Blesse
Aug 13th, 2001, 08:52:20 AM
Dalton managed to maintain his breaths calmly, despite the sharp piercing along the ripples of his stomach as he turned his head to face Eve a moment, his eyes pleading for her to release him. He couldn't struggle now, and was slowly being drained by the moment.

He could hear the illusion perfectedly, his vision was too hazed see him correctedly, but the voice, none-the-less, was very familiar. Dalton shook his head a moment in disbelief, tearing his eyes from Eve's to look toward the image.

"Is that...?"

Darius Van Derveld
Aug 13th, 2001, 09:14:26 AM
Vega reached backwards with one hand, pulling Darius into view. The two held hands, the former Sith Knight squeezing his sons hand tightly.

"Dad, they're being nasty to me," Darius laughed demonically.

Snarling, Vega's elongated canines were revealed. In this light the illusion seemed to real that the light glinted against the fangs.

Darius and Vega stood in silence together there, waiting for the reactions of the others present.

Galatea VanDerveld
Aug 13th, 2001, 09:26:54 PM
Galatea let go of her uncle as she saw the tall dark-haired man. She slowly walked towards him, holding her hand out. She couldn't believe it herself but she still walked up to him. Her white eyes going back to her usual browns, her voice returning back to its' sweet self.

"Daddy ...?"

Eve Siren
Aug 13th, 2001, 09:34:51 PM
Eve stood up slowly as she remembered who the man in front of her eyes were. Her lips trembled as the name blood brother came to her mind. Vega ... She glanced at Dalton as she slowly let go of his hand.

"No, it can't be him, he's .."

Dalton Blesse
Aug 14th, 2001, 11:27:20 AM
Dalton shook his head, watching Darius's wry grin, a devious, deceptive grin... Vega wasn't like this... he'd know who they were... Or was he...? After all, he had not seen him in about a decade... ... It was all too confusing... His mind was too boggled, too weak right now...

There was an emptiness now... Not of himself, but of the looming figure ahead.

"I can see him... I can hear him, Darius... But why can I not feel him...?"

Dalton sent gentle pulses of Force communication toward the illusion, hoping that his newphew would not pick up on them.

Gitane Blesse
Aug 14th, 2001, 12:52:47 PM
"Dead... Vega is dead..."

--It was the first time since the death she had admitted to it. Gitane stared distantly at the figure, trembling as she slowly managed to recover her footing. She glared at the image, the form that looked and sounded like Vega. But she knew it was impossible. Gitane found her dagger again, in the snow, calling it slowly to her hand. A wildness took over her decayed mind and she lurched forward at the image.--

Darius Van Derveld
Aug 14th, 2001, 01:04:04 PM
The image mimiced Gitane perfectly, drawing from a scabbard at its waist a dragon headed dagger. It charged forward, leaving foot prints in the snow with each boot fall.

"Wench!" yelled Vega, much to the delight of Darius who was now standing with his arms over his chest, giggling manically

Gitane Blesse
Aug 14th, 2001, 01:23:08 PM
--Gitane froze as she felt the pain of the blade sink in. She let her own dagger drop to the ground, slowly bringing her eyes up to meet the image's. Before realising it, she mouthed what she'd said to her deceased beloved so many times. "Love you..." She slowly drew back and stood perfectly still, tears dropping over her cheeks as she looked back to Darius, a hidden motherly love on her torn face.--

"Kill me..."

Dalton Blesse
Aug 15th, 2001, 11:00:55 AM
Dalton could barely catch a glimspe of his blur that Vega had become as he dashed by, watching the horror of the blade break through his sister's flesh. Everything stood still for him... His senses seemed to double, his mouth gaping open in disbelief. He could here the crash of the dagger pounding through his mind with a sharp rasp of her whispers. Dalton's eyes grew wide, his heart pounding in his chest, wings dangling loosely from his back, his fists becoming locked into unbreakable fists, the only thing that came to mind was, "It's over..."

Gradually, everything about him became black with an omnious silence... Except for that cackling... That laugh... It stunned him...

"It's over... It's over..... ..." It was all touch much for him to handle. He simply knelt against a knee, taking his sabre from the ground, lighting the rapier into a roar of energy.

Eve Siren
Aug 15th, 2001, 02:25:49 PM
Eve stared at the man who looked exactly like her blood brother. Vega ... No ! Vega was dead ! Dead, dead, dead ! It was over ... A long time ago. Gitane stood in front of her, facing Darius. She couldn't stop her blood sister or do anything about it ... It was Gitane's decision. She simply held back the tears, as she began to breathe heavily.

"No .."

Darius Van Derveld
Aug 16th, 2001, 04:12:59 AM
Vega stood breathing heavily, standing stock still in the snow, seemingly staring into nothingness. Approaching from behind, Darius looked upon his family with eyes which seemed to shine with the fire and brimstone of hell.

"Oh how the not-so-might have fallen!" he cackled.

His laughter stopped abruptly as he squinted his eyes to looked at Dalton and Gitane.

"Father.. finish them!" he yelled, sending the illusion Sith speeding towards Dalton.

Dalton Blesse
Aug 18th, 2001, 01:35:31 PM
Dalton was weak, yet not beaten, he threw himself into the air with a heavy Force Push to his feet, a cloud of snow leaving the late Vega blinded as he the falleen fall downward through the skies, the roaring blade of the sabre pointed toward the back of the illusion.

"It's over... One mistake and both of us die... And it's war..."

And if this were war Dalton...

Darius Van Derveld
Aug 18th, 2001, 01:46:09 PM
...you would have died...I would have not given you the satisfaction of taking free shots at me. I am not a defensive man.

Vega's words seemed hollow but familiar, his presence flickering from a strong sign of life to a hint of a being, back and forth. It was obvious that Darius had absorbed all information available, even memories of Daltons training (http://pub59.ezboard.com/fthesempirefrm9.showMessageRange?topicID=51.topic&start=41&stop=60).

"You cannot defeat what is not present - although I don't expect you to know that since my pathetic father didn't teach you that."

The illusion faded to become transparent, spinning around to vaguely look Dalton square in the eyes. It moved forward, pushing it's way through the Sith's body. Seemingly slowing time down, as the spectre passed through Daltons body a feeling of cold liquid covering each inch of his skin passed across him.

Eve Siren
Aug 18th, 2001, 07:41:45 PM
"D-Dalton ..?"

Eve slowly held her hand towards Dalton. Her hand shaking slightly, she whispered his name again once. If she was going to lose Gitane after losing Vega .. She was not going to lose Dalton, her only closest person to family.

Dalton Blesse
Aug 20th, 2001, 01:09:51 PM
Dalton became still and subtle, feeling a slight possession consuming him. He could see and hear perfectly now... Visions of the past angrily screeching through his mind... His time as a thief.. as a disciple... as an uncle... as a brother... as a priest... So much... yet become so little now.... His thoughts came to a sudden stand still now, his blood running cold, his body laiden upon its knees, head and arms loose. The man wanted to cry... the boy.. he wanted to cry... But he couldn't...

I don't want to die.... Tell me this is a dream... Please.... I want my sister back... I want to see the smile of my niece again... Tell me this is a nightmare.... Gitane... Eve...? Where are you...?

Dalton's body remained in a mindless heap, his lips only whispering, "It's over..." On.. and on...

Galatea VanDerveld
Aug 20th, 2001, 05:38:07 PM
"Uncle Dalton !"

Galatea cried out his name loudly, tears running down her frozen cheeks. She ran towards her uncle and hugged him tightly and let go of Oni.

"You can't die ! I need you, Uncle Dalton ! Please don't leave me ! You said we'd be safe, you promise me ! You promise me !"

Galatea loosened her grip a little but didn't hold back on the tears. She bit her lip, her brown maroon hair hiding her eyes and whispered.

"You promised me ..."

Eve Siren
Aug 21st, 2001, 06:53:06 PM
"No .. it's not over .."

Eve stood behind Dalton and leaned down against him. Holding back her tears, refusing to let them run down her cheeks, she kissed Galatea's head softly. She closed her eyes and remained silent for a moment, holding Dalton and Galatea before reopening her eyes and glare at Darius.

"You .."

Dalton Blesse
Aug 23rd, 2001, 09:49:16 AM
"I promised her.... I promised her...." It pounded through the fallen boy's ears, the world about him becoming slow and hazy. The familiar sounds of his heart beat bellowing through his chest, that of Galatea's plea, and Eve's whispers leading his wandering soul through the darkness, inch by inch..

"It's ov-..." his body had stopped a moment, the stinging feeling of the cold sweat that had covered his body wrenching at his gut. He'd regained feeling... a strong passion enticing his mind as his eyes strained to focus, wings fluttering somewhat behind him, brushing against Eve to note his graduating liveliness.

A smile slowly creased Dalton's lips as he watched the cackling Darius from where he lay, eyes hidden by the shadow of his niece's embrace, chest heaving a bit for breath as his tails lifted from the ground, resting against his shoulder.

Scores of warmth coursed through his veins as he watched the eyes of his weeping niece, slowly embracing her, eyes peering behind himself to watch Eve with a gentle nod... He was awake... He hadn't a clue as to if that was enough... are what would be... But he was going to make the best of this opprotunity.

Gitane Blesse
Aug 23rd, 2001, 12:12:11 PM
--The woman had been silent until now, a look of death locked on her face. She let out a faint, inaudible sound, her eyes shifting around; back towards the cluster of her family. There was a strange clerity in the half-blind pupils. Her gaze moved unknowingly to her son's snarling face. She kept her form unmoving, her voice soft in his mind.--

"I wish not pity... Only give me the chance to regain myself.. ..To be with my son."

Eve Siren
Aug 23rd, 2001, 12:35:22 PM
Eve held Galatea and Dalton tighter for a brief moment and closed her eyes. She let go of them and walked towards Darius slowly. Her voice remaining deep and monotone yet soft and gentle.

"Darius .. How can you do this ..? To your own family. Your own blood.."

She stopped in front of him and bent down to his eye level. She gazed at him, her face remaining emotionless and her eyes half closed.

"Where is my brave little soldier from back then ..?"