PDA

View Full Version : The Blob That Ate The Jedi............

Dravin Seris
Jul 30th, 2001, 08:45:58 PM
Dravin circled the quite streets of Coruscant.He was just watching,watching like a predator awaiting his pray,awaiting something worth his time,some...challange,if you will...He just continued on his path,then out of no where he detected a Force Signature,not very clear.But He knew one thing about the Force Signature....It had way too much good in it to be a sith!Dravin started to stalk the individual in a matter of speaking.He then grew tired of this stalking.And started concentraiting on the Darkness.He then put his hand forward and released the symbiote striking the supposed jedi in the back.As the jedi fell to the ground Dravin threw off his cloak and let the symbiote take over......

"Hello....Jedi,'we' are pleased to meet you.....My name would be impossible to pronounce...but my others name is Dravin...I have been awaiting a challange,knowing that jedi arrive here every once in a while...I demand you fight me...or are you.....a COWARD!?"

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 08:52:18 PM
Kat rolled and came up into a fighting stance. She almost coulden't belive what she saw.

"You can demand all you want. That dosen't mean I'll yield to your demands," she replied sharply watching the Sith. She watched him carefully senceing that this Sith was diffrent from the others that she had fought.

Dravin Seris
Jul 30th, 2001, 09:08:47 PM
"Fool......"

Dravin lifts up his hand and as Kat watches the symbiote quickly strikes at her like a speeding bullet and grapples her by the throat.It then proceeds to slam her very brutally into the brick wall off a building.

"Ok....jedi....I can sense fear,you could say I crave it,not that sith don't....but here are two choices...fight me and you might have a chance at seeing tomorrow....or yield like a coward and die............"

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 09:25:53 PM
Kat stood up agian and muttered, "Why do they always throw me into the wall?"

Standing she got into a fighting stance again and simply looked at him, "Fear is not of the Jedi. I'm not afraid of you so you can crave it and harvest it from someone else."

With that Kat gathered the force around her and sent a short blast of it's energies at Dravin. With the remaining force energies she had around her she sliped from his sight and hid her presence in the force.

Dravin Seris
Jul 30th, 2001, 09:36:12 PM
Dravin stumbled back a few meters.Then quickly regained his balance and shook his head.He then yelled out in front of all the people circling him....

"Pathetic Jedi!You can run...but you shall never hide from Dravin Seris!"

Dravin grabbed a man in his mid thirtys and put his arm around his neck in a sleeper hold.He then changed his hand into an axe and chopped away at the mans neck,killing him...Dravin then looked at a women who looked as if she had already had a hard day,and then rammed her with his knee then gave her a swift cut to the back of her neck knocking her out,as she lay still in Dravins hand....he snaps her neck like a twig.He then sees a child,but turns away and looks at a man very finley dressed about 40 or so.He grabbed the man with the symbiote,and started tightening his grip on his neck by the second......

"Look Jedi....heres the other option...face me or I will kill every innocent in my sight!"

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 09:52:10 PM
Kat winced as she saw and felt the people getting killed.

"Alright!! I'll face you, just let them go!" she called out, her voice ecoing all over the walls so he could not pinpoint her location.

Dravin Seris
Jul 30th, 2001, 10:00:38 PM
"....Thats a good little jedi....."

Dravin just kept smiling as he shatter the neck of the man in his grasp...

"Now,innocents clear out or the fate of these men shall befall you aswell..."

Dravin watches all the pathetic innocents squirm amongst each other to get away from the sith.He saw one figure left standing.Holding her own like any warrior.He grinned as the jedi brought up her head.A...woman,he looked at her...a flashing thought appeared in his mind but was quickly gotten rid of.He then shook it off and looked at the jedi and got into a fighting pose.He started circling the jedi,then speared her and delivered a cruel blow to her gut with his head.As she bounced on the floor,Dravin brung down his knee on her face,and the sickening sound of cartilage being broken can be heard,Dravin mearily grins.....

"Prepare yourself jedi,cause this is a fight for survival of the fittist!"

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 10:35:45 PM
OOC: Let me defend myself will ya?! I really don't like RPing like this.

IC:

Kat rolled away, "I'm only fighting to protect those you haven't killed yet. If I had my way I woulden't be fighting at all."

With that Kat sent another energy blast at him before she spun foreward and kicked him backwards even farther. Backflipping away she pulled a bacta patch from the pack she kept on her and covered her wounds quickly. Watching him carefully as she did so.

Dravin Seris
Jul 31st, 2001, 01:23:25 PM
OOC:But on aim you said ya didn't want me to make defensive counters for you...and what do you mean you don't like rpging like this?You mean in a last man standing type of brawl,or this situation?

Dravin mearily laughed as he fell backwards.Small pathetic blasts,he thought to himself....He then got to his feet and looked at the jedi,and he ignited Chrono,he proceeded to run forward and duck at the last moment and swipe Kat off her feet.As she fell Dravin got up and pulled Kat up by the hair and threw her backwards.He stood still ever so vigalent,watching the fallen jedi with an errie gaze.....Dravin shook his his head,and awaited the jedi in a defensive pose.

"Pathetic,you jedi are all pathetic....I expected a challange from someone emitting such high readings as you...but I see yuo are just plain pathetic...like all jedi....."

Katarina Kariena
Jul 31st, 2001, 02:20:35 PM
Kat used the force to send herself into a summersault, landing in a standing defencive posision and shruged, "You can insult all you want, I've heard worse."

She sliped foreward and used the force to amplify her attack as she cut at his shoulder quickly, with her lightsaber, before sweeping down and tripping him. Glareing at him she taped his shoulder with her lightsaber quickly burning him slightly.

OOC: *shrugs* Never mind. I'll just change my style of RPing for the fight. :b

Dravin Seris
Jul 31st, 2001, 02:43:47 PM
Dravin hissed,but rolled away from Kat as quickly as possible.He then summersaulted backwards landing perfectley on his feet.He rubbed his shoulder slightly burning his hand aswell.He removes the symbiote part covering his arm and laughs as he licks up the blood.He then grins and calls back Chrono which he dropped before....He then takes it up into a fighting pose and runs forward at Kat with lighting speed and agility and uses the darkness to enhance his attack and cut Kat diagonally across the chest.He stops behind her and forms a grin on his face,then brings his elbow back slamming it into her spine making her fall face first onto the cold concrete......

Katri Kariena
Jul 31st, 2001, 02:58:43 PM
Kat droped her lightsaber and put her hands first on the ground so they absorbed the impact and pushed herself up and back into a backflip. She spun around and called her lightsaber back to her. And he was complaining about me? she thought. Jumping foreward she cut to his left side and at the last momment ignighted the other end of her lightsaber and swiched directions catching him on his other side cutting him deeply. She jumped back and watched him carefully.

OOC: to lazy to change accounts :p

Dravin Seris
Jul 31st, 2001, 03:26:21 PM
Dravin roared in agony as he backed away from Kat.He held his side and growled in a low mono tone...He then got a few bacta patches from within his symbiote and straped them onto his wounds.He then tightend his grip on his Sabre and stood still for a moment.His eyes started to glow an errie red.He then brought up his hand and concentrated on all the Darkness he could summon.Then he charged at full speed enhancing his attack so it could penetrate anything...He ran with his Sabre put forward and rammed it right through Kats left shoulder,making her howl in pain like 100 wolves...Dravin pulled out the sabre and moved back and got into his defensive pose and mearily grinned at Kats torture.......

Katarina Kariena
Jul 31st, 2001, 03:45:31 PM
Kat yelped in pain and shut her mouth before she could give any more verbal reaction to the pain. She closed her eyes and put her hand over her should, winceing in pain. It hurt, but she refused to admit it or let it slow her down. Taking something out of the medpack she had on her she applied something to stop the blood from flowing out of her body.

"Good one," Kat commented in a controled voice. She steped back in a gracefull, almost dance like move and concentrated on the force around her. She drew it around her and used it to help heal her wound. Opening her eyes she focased on Dravin and sent a blast at him, stronger than before.

Dravin Seris
Jul 31st, 2001, 04:03:46 PM
Dravin stumbled backwards,this blast wasn't like the others
blasts it felt like a punch to the gut.Dravin just winced but quickly shook it off...he could already sense Kat was loosing.Dravin just smirked.He wasn't going to let her get off the hook that easily....He jumped up high into the air and came down with a spinning arrow kick dead center onto Kats face.As Kat stumbled backwards Dravin landed on his feet and speared Kat once again with his head ramming into her gut.He then kicked Kat over,and took Kats already shreaded Shoulder and pushed it backward the up in a submission lock,making Kat wince but not show the agony she was feeling inside....Dravin continued with his attacked and smiled like a mad man......

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 01:08:13 AM
Kat was getting frustrated. Useing the force to amplify her strength she pulled herself out of the lock. Stepping back before Dravin could react she snap-kicked him in the back sending him foreward. She called her lightsaber to him again and cut into his other side deeply. Pulling back she watched him carefully ready for any attack he might make, she prepared to defend herself against it.

Dravin Seris
Aug 1st, 2001, 03:10:40 PM
Dravin choked as the immense pain was seering over him.He moaned and winced quite bitterley then started to harness the pain into anger and turn that anger into darkness and use that darkness to destroy Kat.He hobbled up to his feet and grabbed his sabre,the quickly grabbed his side and winced a bit,the shook it off the best of his ability.He shook his head at Kat.Dravin then proceeded to walk towards Kat,who was just standing there in hes defensive stance.Dravin then saw a billboard pretty thin but big enough to cover up someone,and it was standing right left of Kat....Dravin started concentraiting on the Darkness,then with a blast of invisible energy the billboard fell from it's place,and started falling....Kat quickly saw this and tried to hurdle herself out of the way..but it came down smashing Kats Legs to the ground.As she hollered in pain,Dravin walked aboard the Billboard and came up behind the Kat stuck under the board........He pondered to himself on what to do next,then he got it..He jumped off of Kats back and pulled her out of the billboard.Dravin then grinned then rammed his foot into her gut making her turn over in pain,he then brung his foot up and used the darkness to enhance the wieght of his foot.He then brung it down with all his strength and anger and the snap of a couple of ribs being broke can be heard..Dravin grins then get down on one knee,and whispers in Kats ear.....

"Lady,you sure do know how to make a man suffer......but how does it feel to be the one on the suffering end!?"

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 10:14:25 PM
Kat sighed and took a deep breath, she drew the force close to her to help her injuries to start to heal and looked up at Dravin.

"I think you think I give up to easily," she replied just before she spun around and kicked Dravin back comeing back onto her feet at the same time. Spinning foreward she kicked him sharply in the side where she had wounded him earlier and then did the same to the other side. Sith were a challenge to defeat beacuse they used their pain for more destruction. She did one finnaly front snap kick, amplified through the force, to his solarplexis knocking the wind out of him and sending him back several meters.

Dravin Seris
Aug 1st, 2001, 10:38:20 PM
Dravin choked as the kick knocked all the air out of him.He wimpered in pain from the sharp kicks delivered to all the right areas.He got to his feet,boiling with anger.He tried the best to hsi ability to breath even though it felt like he had asthema.He pulled out a few more bacta patches and strapped them onto his wounds once again.He then looked at Kat and focused all his pain,suffering,anger,and hate towards the jedi,then he ran full speed and delivered a bicycle kick to the already broken ribs of the jedi.He then landed on his knees then got to his feet and delivered a spin kick to her jaw then kicking her right back in the oppsite direction,then finishing off with a fast paced kick to her jaw pushing it backwards and snapping it.he then proceed to kick the jedi in the gut making her stumbled backwards,Dravin lightly kicks her and watches as she falls to the ground with blood spilling from her jaw.....

Edit:Got rid of the sig

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 10:57:01 PM
Kat shook her head and not-so-tenderly reset her jaw and set the force to work again healing those injuries untill she got to a bacta tank. She had a high pain tolorance so all of this did almost nothing for her. Calling her lightsaber towards her she and thought for a momment. She was pretty good with mechanics and quickly ajusted her lightsaber so that high pitched sound waves surounded the lazer blade. They were so high pitched that humans coulden't hear them. Her quick modifications finnished she activated her lightsaber. She jumped and summersaulted over him, her broken ribs letting her know they were there in the process and pushed her blade through the back of his right shoulder. She jumped back quickly before he could spin around and do any more damage to her right off.

Dravin Seris
Aug 1st, 2001, 11:21:26 PM
Dravin yells as the blade seers though his shoulder...the symbiote reacts aswell from the one weakness of a symbiote....ultra sonic sound.....It rips off of Dravin and slithers away into the crack of a bulding far enough away from the sound.Dravin now naked,jumped to his cloak and quickly wrapped it around himself.He looked at Kat and growled.....

"So fool!You know my weakness?Well if you wanna play dirty that way...I'll play dirty aswell....I know your weakness to jedi....all real jedi's weakness...sympathy!"

With that Dravin grabs ahold of his sabre with the force then starts to run run run far away from Kat.As Kat chases after him he mearily grins,he then sees a man in a shop polishing some antiques..He busts through the window and stabs the man right through the heart with his sabre.He then runs away looking for someone else...As Kat comes to the seen a bit later she chokes as she sees the innocent man dead.Dravin then finally get to another street.He then finds a family trying to cross the street,he jumps at them slices at the mothers head then stabs her in the heart then scars the mans across the face and stabs him in his left lung.He then spin kicks the boy on the face twisting it,not killing him just making it look so...He then gets onto his knee and puts the sabre to the little girls neck.....as he waits for Kats arrival...Kat then shows up about 40 seconds later then looks destrut at the dead family.....He grins and laughs like hes gone crazy......

"Be a good jedi....disignite that sabre and roll it on over here....and this girl won't die.........."

Dravin holds his grasp on the girls neck and watches for the slightest incorrect movement from Kat.....

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 11:31:25 PM
Kat saw the faimly and winced. She felt rage bild up inside her and did her best to quiet it, rage and anger would get her nowhere. Her own faimly had been killed by a Sith many many years ago. Her parrents, identical sisters, and her not even born yet brother.

"Alright," Kat replied in a quite voice, she kept it under complete control, she wasn't about to let the Sith know just how deeply what he had done had hurt her. Slowly she knelt down on the ground and rolled her lightsaber towards him. "Please," she pleaded, "Let her go."

Dravin Seris
Aug 1st, 2001, 11:49:35 PM
Dravin still irritated by the humming of the sabre took his free hand and quickly disignited the sabre.He then moved backwards with the girl.He then took the sabre of Kats,then put it to the back of the girls head then ignited it,killing the girl...Dravin gets up and watches the girls lifeless body fall to the ground..

"Now Kat your sabres responsible for the death of an innocent,guess you could say its corrupt now...so since I guess you won't use it again,I'll keep it,and make a few adujstments....."

Dravin looks at the messed up thing then ponders what to do with it...he them slams the hilt reapetidly till the sabre starts dimming and the super sonic sound is gone...He then grins and with all his strength and enhanching his throw with the force throws it about 125 meters away...far away from Kat..He then proceeds to throw away his own sabre.....

"Kat be a ma.....errrr tough person and fight me in an all out brawl,or are you too.....chciken!?!?"

Dravin then got into a fighting stance and started jumpin just a tiny but left and right syching himself up.....

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 11:57:22 PM
Kat winced as he killed the girl, she should of known better, but she had tried. Never trust the word of a Sith, she reminded herself. I'm sorry, she thought to the dead girl. She didden't get emotional offen, but this was one of the few things that hit her and hit her hard.

"I have no quarrel with you, Sith. I fought you like you asked, now leave me be," Kat replied mentaly and phisicaly prepareing for a fight knowing he woulden't leave her be.

Dravin Seris
Aug 2nd, 2001, 12:08:28 AM
Dravin looked at her and sighed....

"Yes she was a pretty girl,but life is cruel..."

With that said Dravin turned his back and started walking away....he then looked at a kid cowering behind a car and Dravin grabs him and looks at him....He then rubs him on the head and whispers in his ear....

"Run boy...run I'll give you the count of three.....one.....two..."

The boy quickly rushes off...but Dravin then sends a Force Blast at the skinny,weak,and child about the age of 6.The kid stands motionless as the blast hits him.He falls to the ground quirming,quite paralyzed....Dravin walks upto the boy and grabs him and picks him up by the neck.....He then throws him through the window of a car...hes still alive but paralyzed and bleeding.....

"How about this Kat...lets play for stakes...you win the boys yours and you can treat him..I win....I get to do what I want....."

Dravin crosses his arms and smirks at Kat stands as still as a rock...waiting Kats reply....

Katarina Kariena
Aug 2nd, 2001, 01:12:34 AM
Kat winced as she watched what Dravin did to the boy, the boy would either live with the scars from that or die if she didden't do something fast. She had hoped it woulden't come down to this but it had. She knew she had to help the boy, but if she lost . . . She didden't even want to think about that.

"You win," she said hopelessly. "I'll fight, but let the boy come to me first."

Dravin Seris
Aug 2nd, 2001, 02:09:59 PM
Dravin thought to himself and then shook his head in no.He then looked at Kat and began to speak...

"Look Kat,I ain't stupid....I will give you the kid if you win not right now....but lemme guess,you think in an emergencey I'll just kill the kid,come on Kat...I may be a sith but I do have honor,and so you can belive me or the kid gets it....."

Dravin just stands there with no expression on his face...just impatience......

Katarina Kariena
Aug 2nd, 2001, 10:26:59 PM
"Fine," Kat sighed. "You haven't given me much of a choice. I'll fight you."

She held a ready stance and was prepared to block any attack he would make.

Dravin Seris
Aug 2nd, 2001, 10:40:12 PM
Dravin grinned then lowered himself into a fighting stance then ran super fast and kicked off from the ground and launched himself into the air and then start to descend behind Kat.As Kat turned around Dravin spun himself in the air extending his feet put together,and hitting her once again dead center on the face.He then landed on his feet and raised his foot and with all his might rammed it into her diaphram,knocking the breath out of her and making her bend over in pain.Dravin then turned back and concentrated on the darkness and then in a burst of fury Dravin spun around with an insane look in his eye and spin kicked her in the jaw making her head twist to the left and making blood shoot out of her mouth like fireworks...she falls to the ground with her head lying on th floor..Dravin continues with the humiliation and stomps on her head and holds his foot there....

"How ya like me now?!"

Katarina Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 12:17:00 AM
Kat used the force to stop the bleeding as quickly as possible and calmly gathered the force around her before she replied.

"I don't," she replied calmly and used the force she had gathered around her to push Dravin away and into the wall several meters behind him. She sighed and took a deep breath before continueing, she waited untill he was clsoe to her before she summersaulted over him and backhanded him at the base of the skull knocking him out, prayerfully long enough to get atleast the boys away from the fight.

She could still sence life from the boy who's faimly he had killed, and she wanted to save him too, she knew what it was like to have her faimly killed. She had to get the boy medical attention soon or he would bleed to death.

"I'm sorry," she wispered to the boy as she worked quickly to temperoraly tend to the boys wounds untill she could get him to a medical center. She was sick of this fight, to many innocents had been involved. It was pointless, she really didden't want to fight anymore, not at the expence of innocent lives.

"We have to hurry," she told the boy and carefully picked up the other boy who was unconcious and ran as fast as she could away from where Dravin was. He would be comming back to the land of the living at any momment, and there would proably be hell to pay. If she could get the boys far enough away he coulden't harm them.

Dravin Seris
Aug 6th, 2001, 08:52:16 PM
Dravin woke up from his unconciousness,moaning a little bit,and seeing as no one was here hissed and quickly scrambled to his feet...He looked around and saw that the unconsious boy was missing,he yelled at the top of his lungs,then calmed himself,and started to follow the path the jedi had took.Dravin started piccking up a reading once again...it got stronger as he went furthur.He then saw a woman walking away with the unconcious boys...He rubbed the back up his neck growling from the still stinging sensation of the hit to the back of his neck..He saw her ran with all his might and started to catch up with the jedi...he knew the jedi knew he was here,for she was starting to pick up her pace aswell...Dravin leaped off the ground and tackled Kat.They then both lay on the ground,Dravin ontop of Kat.....

"Kind of an intresting position,isn't it?"

Dravin grinned as he quickly clamped his hands down on Kats neck and started strangling her.....

Katarina Kariena
Aug 7th, 2001, 02:35:37 PM
"Not . . . really . . ." Kat replied as she pulled her legs up under Dravin and kicked him away. "And not one I'd like to be in again any time soon," she said calmly standing and asumeing a fighting stance. She used the force to send him back several meters. She did that several times and picked up the boys again putting them in a safe place she returned before Dravin got up.

Dravin Seris
Aug 7th, 2001, 04:17:01 PM
[/i]Dravin gritted his teeth,letting the anger flow through him,he shook off the irritation from the things Kat had fired at him.He then got into a fighting stance aswell..then ran at Kat and they exchanged furious blows back and fourth,both blocking all of the attacks.Dravin then lept back and clenched his hand into a fist and pulled it back and started concentrating on the darkness,empowering himself...His hand then started to glow with a wicked shade of black.He then ran with all of his might,his glowing hand put downward.The when Dravin got close to Kat,he started to raise his hand,and with all of his might,jammed it into her gut,uppercutting her into the air and onto her back a few meters away..Dravin stoped empowering his hand with the darkness and pulled himself back into a defensive stance,awaiting Kats attack...[/i]

Katarina Kariena
Aug 26th, 2001, 07:59:53 PM
Kat landed gracefully as she came down out of the air. Calming herself she let herself slip into the force, sending several blasts of energy at Dravin almost continueously(sp).