PDA

View Full Version : A day at the Office (complete)

Ryu Warusa
Aug 13th, 2001, 05:26:41 PM
Ryu stepped into the bar, wearing his usual blue-ish suit. Damn TriOptimum, always trying to make me wear their uniform. Stepping up to the bar, he orders Corellion Rum. When in Corellia do what the Corellions do. Ryu glanced around the near empty bar. [/i]This is a blessing and a curse... easy to escape but no prey...[/i] Thinking so Ryu spilled his drink on the woman next to him. "Whoops! Sorry about that, here, let me help clean it for you." Ryu starts cleaning the mess from the woman's coat and manages to grab her credit chips that were in it.

"Don't worry about it. I was about to leave, and it should drie soon." Saying so, the woman leaves the bar.

Who's next?

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 14th, 2001, 12:32:47 PM
*A woman enters the bar, narrowed eyes scanning the patrons from under the brim of her hat. Walks slowly up to the bar, elbowing Ryu accidently. Smiles sweetly at the bar tender.*

Tall voddy please.

Ryu Warusa
Aug 14th, 2001, 12:41:32 PM
Hey.... She's cute.... I guess I won't rob her, though I should check my pockets and make sure nothing was stolen, trying to use one of my techniques... not bad. Ryu walks up to the bar next to her. "I'd like a refill on my drink. So, where is your boyfriend?" Ryu turns to her.

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 14th, 2001, 12:53:10 PM
*Raises an eyebrow, then laughs*
My boyfriend?

*gets her drink and nods to Ryu*

He's paying.

*Looks at him, taking a long sip of her drink*

Ryu Warusa
Aug 14th, 2001, 01:03:59 PM
"Aww thats sweet, Its just that beautiful women can never stay alone for long." Ryu pays for her drink. Ah well, why not? This may get somewhere. Good thing TriOptimum is paying me well, and the pirating buisness is doing well at the moment. The band starts to play. "Would you care to dance, my lady?"

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 14th, 2001, 01:21:11 PM
*takes his hand and leads him out on the dance floor. Gives him a look, then giggles*

I don't know how to dance to this music...Show me please.

Ryu Warusa
Aug 14th, 2001, 01:41:24 PM
"No problem." Ryu smiles at her and gives her hand a slight squeeze. The jazzy music fills the air as the two walk onto the dance floor. He then grabs her and pulls her close to him and places one hand on her shoulder and the other behind her. "Now then, just follow my lead." Ryu stares into her beautiful eyes and says to her softly. "You're beyond beautiful, princess."

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 14th, 2001, 03:59:50 PM
*smiles, placing her hands on his waist, letting him move her around the dance floor. Moves back from him just slightly, looking up at him.*
Aw, what's a sweet boy like you doing in a dump like this? I was expecting evil people like myself, not a cutie like you.
:)

Ryu Warusa
Aug 14th, 2001, 06:58:32 PM
The music contunued as the young couple danced. "I was looking for someone exactly like you to come along into my life." I can't tell her that I steal from people for a living... that would probably be bad. Ryu slowly moved her closer to him, he could feel the gentle warmth of her body. This is fantastic, I may be able to take a woman seriously for once...wow theres just one thing that concerns me... Ryu leaned close to her ear. "What do you mean by 'evil'?"

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 14th, 2001, 08:04:18 PM
*Leans closer, head almost resting on his shoulder.*
What I meant was...I kill people for fun. That is why I came in here, to cause trouble and to find someone to kill. *giggles*

Ryu Warusa
Aug 14th, 2001, 08:11:57 PM
Kill... a little serious here, I better not let down my guard. He moves his hand from her shoulder and starts passing it through her silky hair. "I hope you don't intend to kill me, I may put up more resistance than you may desire. Why ruin a perfect night with this talk of killing? Let us just enjoy ourselves." The music changes to a much slower song as in response to Ryu getting closer to her. "Lets forget about this killing business and just think of you and I, together like this."

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 14th, 2001, 09:59:06 PM
*A frown forms on her lips, as she thinks about what he just said. Runs a finger almost absent-mindedly down his cheek, across his lips. Looks at him, finger pressed to his lips.*

Shhhh..no talk of you and I. There won't be a you and I if Trace catches me here.
*Smiles as she mentions her sweet boys' name.*
Just let me enjoy your company, please.....

Ryu Warusa
Aug 14th, 2001, 10:14:32 PM
Aahh, so she does have a boyfriend... Too bad, it may have worked out. "I was right, you did have a boyfriend. Beautiful women always have boyfriends. But, let us stay this way at least a little bit longer. Damn, ah well.. there are more women, and I swore that I would not get attached to anyone again....but... Ryu's thoughts lingered as the two were joined in the dance. The night went on.

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 15th, 2001, 12:24:54 AM
*just smiles sweetly at him, resting her head on his shoulder, dancing slowly with him.*

I guess he's my boyfriend.*frowns for a second* We are together, but...*sighs* I don't know...

*leans back, and looks at him* I must seem really silly to you.

Ryu Warusa
Aug 15th, 2001, 10:15:49 AM
"You mean you don't know how he really feels about you?" Ryu looked at her with a feeling of sympathy. "No, you aren't silly to me, you are one of the most reasonable people I've met. You must not think of yourself like that." He pulls her towards him again. He whispers into her ear. "If he isn't right for you, you could always come to me."

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 15th, 2001, 11:02:50 AM
*giggles softly*
I know that he loves me, and I love him too, very much. We just don't call each other "boyfriend/girlfriend".

*Smiles at his last comment*
If I'm ever single, you'll be the first to know ;)

Ryu Warusa
Aug 15th, 2001, 11:10:55 AM
"I understand completely. But for now, let us not ruin this with words. Let us just stay this way." Then its back to work... The music starts on its final verse.

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 15th, 2001, 11:18:56 AM
*Wraps her arms around him, hands moving slowly up his back, drawing him a bit closer. Sighs and buries her face into his shoulder. Takes a deep breath, breathing in his smell. Her head moves back quickly, and she looks up at him. Whispers.*

What is it? I can smell it, somethings' up.....

Ryu Warusa
Aug 15th, 2001, 11:28:43 AM
"Nothing at all, my dear." Caught? How? No matter, she wouldn't turn me in if I told her, after telling me that shes going to kill, but still... "Come with me, I'll tell you everything somewhere thats more private." The music comes to a brilliant end.

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 15th, 2001, 01:24:40 PM
*is still in his arms as the music comes to a stop*

Okay, lead the way.

*She could smell something on this one, he was up to something. She didn't know exactly what, but whatever it was, it was probably more interesting then drinking herself blind in the bar. He might be trouble... she thought. Not that that is a problem! Grins*

Ryu Warusa
Aug 15th, 2001, 01:52:18 PM
Ryu leads her by her hand out of the bar to a dark deserted alley. "Listen, I am a pirate and thief by trade, I was kinda in there practicing my trade for a bit of extra cash. I kinda don't need someone telling on me, I figured I may as well tell you. Seeing as you probably don't care." She goes to check her possesions. "No, I did not steal from you, but I can steal your heart if you wish."

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 16th, 2001, 04:45:23 PM
*smiles at him, putting a hand on his cheek.*

You can't steal what I don't have..Like I told you before, my heart belongs to another. Maybe if we had met earlier, it would've turned out different..*takes her hand from his face* I'm sorry, I have to go...

*leans over, kissing his cheek lightly. Turns, and disappears into the darkness.*

tracesha
Aug 16th, 2001, 05:17:19 PM
:: Not too far away, atop a nearby building, a silhouette can be seen, outlined by the light of the moon. A dark clad figure in a long coat, watching. The figure made no moves and seemed almost as rigid and cold as a scarecrow in a field atop its stake as it looked on at what had transpired. The mans’ senses telling him what words had been exchanged as well as his own eyes showing him what had happened.

For now nothing would happen, but that could change if the one he had just seen was to catch sight of him and take any action or say any words. The TK field was as always present over the surface of his skin, unable to be seen or detected unless someone were to try and make physical contact, by any means available.

The shadowed figure was difficult to make out in the darkness, but his pale features did stand out from the rest of his attire as he watched and waited. ::

Ryu Warusa
Aug 16th, 2001, 08:45:12 PM
Aaah well, back to work. Though it would be suspicious if I enter the same bar again... Damn now I need to find another bar... Ryu heads off in a random direction to search for a bar, or the nearest potential supplier.

tracesha
Aug 16th, 2001, 09:12:45 PM
:: He watched as the man left, not noticing that he was being observed from above. ::

Not a very bright one, rather oblivious to his surroundings. I suppose that is one of the drawbacks of being a pathetic flatscan and a drunkard.

:: Trace thought to himself with a smirk as he headed back to where he had come from, his shuttle waiting for him on the outskirts of town, guarded by his IG-88 assassin droid. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 16th, 2001, 09:23:35 PM
*smells something very familar, and turns to look up at the roof, but sees nothing there. Frowns, and turns, walking down the street, still hunting.*

Ryu Warusa
Aug 16th, 2001, 09:36:00 PM
On his search for a bar, Ryu yawns and thinks. I'm tired... I guess I'll leave some people with their money. Time to go back to my ship... Now which hangar bay was it... "49! Thats it!" Ryu heads off to the hanger bay unaware that the man that was watching him from the rooftop was also headed towards his ship in a nearby hangar bay.

tracesha
Aug 17th, 2001, 06:22:36 PM
:: He arrived at the small spaceport on the outskirts of town. Paying no one else there any mind or even so much as a glance, Trace made his way up the boarding ramp that was lowered by the dark droid standing beside the shuttle. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 18th, 2001, 01:06:52 AM
I thought I smelled you here....

*Trace turns to see DaeTana standing there, a hand on her hip. She smiles at him.*
Would you mind giving me a ride home?

tracesha
Aug 18th, 2001, 08:36:49 PM
:: As he turned and set eyes on her, he grinned at the fact that she had managed to elude his noticing her approach. She would in fact make a great Sith. ::

“Of course you can come with me, if that is your wish.”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 19th, 2001, 12:42:22 AM
*grins widely, and practically skips up the ramp, grabbing his hand as they go into his shuttle*

You know I'd go anywhere with you, Mr Sha.

Ryu Warusa
Aug 24th, 2001, 11:10:59 PM
Aaaah another day come and gone, and all I have to show for it is this little bit of cash, the sweat off my back thanks to those TriOptimum bastards, and my back sore from dancing with that woman all night. Ryu headed for his well furnished bedroom, a bedroom that cost him a fortune, other people's fortunes.

As he slid out of his uniform (which irritated his skin), he started thinking about this woman. Who was she, why did she have this effect on me? No other woman besides Luna has ever made me think more than once about her. The answers would not come. Was she really out to kill someone? If she really loved this other man, why would she risk dancing with this drifter? Ryu crawled onto his circular bed, then imediately passed out.