PDA

View Full Version : Subterfuge

Donteran Valnare
Aug 11th, 2001, 04:46:06 PM
~Donteran sat at the controls of a hover transport that was sitting at the concealed entrance to the Headquarters of one of the most feared groups in the galaxy, The Sith Empire. The transport he was piloting was part of a company who had been "hired" by the Empire to transport food and provisions into the secret headquarters. Donteran had been able to "secure" his current seat thanks to a rather large bonus given to the regular driver. The plan was a simple one and Donteran and his team were ready with what they figured was all they needed. They only had partial information from informants they had paid off handsomely for information about TSE's security procedures, which had included their way in, the transport company.

But now sitting in front of the garage door that led to the underground facility, Donteran watched as a gaurd started to walk towards the transport and had to wonder if they would be successful, this would be the easiest test of all, and passing it would be a victory, but one that would only lead to harder tests to follow.~

Hey hows it going? ~Donteran asked when the gaurd stepped up onto the side of the transport~

Where's the usual driver?

Day off I guess, boss called me in today, gave me the address and told me to keep my mouth shut about the whole thing.

Let me see your requisition order.

~Donteran handed over a datapad with a legitiment set of orders on it, the gaurd would have no reason to question them, or he hoped not at least.~

Well everything looks in order, go on in.

Ummm, where am I going? For that matter, where am I?

You don't need to know where you are, as for where your going, just follow the tunnel, it will lead you to a laoding bay.

Thanks.

~The gaurd didn't answer but just waved his hand signalling him forward as the doors slid open. Donteran let out a silent sigh of relief, they were in, and what was more the lazy gaurd hadn't even spent the two seconds to scan the back of the transport, if he had he would have found it almost empty except for the two life signs that were the rest of Donteran's team. "Maybe this will be easier than I thought", Donteran thought as he guided the transport down to the loading bay.~

Donteran Valnare
Aug 11th, 2001, 09:47:07 PM
~When Donteran finally parked the transport he jumped down from the drivers cab and around to the back. Opening the back doors he stepped in. Sitting on some boxes where the other two members of his team, Keleado Xiaco and Beran Rlamodex were both dressed in black fatigues and wore combat harnesses with thermo detonators hanging off them. At each of their hip where what looked like small pistols. Donteran quickly shed the uniform of the driver and got dressed in a uniform the same as the other two's.~

Everyone ready?

~They both nodded.~

Good, you both know your missions, and you both have the tools you'll need?

~Again the nooded. Donteran smiled and nodded, they had risked the mission gathering those tools, and one of their sources had risked even more.~

Okay lets go.

~The team carefully moved from the transport to the central lift shaft, pushing the button Donteran called for one of the lifts. When it arrived he signaled for the pair to go.

Good luck, and remember the rules of engagement, use of force is only authorized as a last resort, got it?

~Together Keleado and Beran nodded.~

Yes Sir.

~With that they boarded the elevator and prepared for the next test on how good their information was.~

Rama Sha
Aug 15th, 2001, 05:37:53 PM
:: Rama looked at his order. ::

"13 cases of Ord Mantell Vodka."
"22 cases of Correllian Whisky"

:: He scanned the order form for a delivery date. ::

"Well they must be late, cause this thing says todays."

:: Rama throws the data pad on the bar and goes around to the comm, and presses a button. ::

"Hey anyone up there in the Loading bay."

:: There is no answer ::

"Hello?..........................come on pick up!"

:: Rama releases the button ::

Damnit........

:: He then hits another button. ::

"Hey.....the deliver truck come by there yet."

:: The voice of the guard at the gate comes over the comm. ::

"Oh yeah.....let them by about 20 mins ago."

Thanks...

:: Rama turns aound and then grabs his coat. ::

Just go up there and get my stuff myself.

:: He exits the bar on his way to the loading bay. ::

Keleado Xiaco
Aug 18th, 2001, 10:54:27 PM
((Keleado stepped onto the lift and waited for Beran to join her. The doors of the elevator slid shut and Keleado pushed the very last button on the panel. With no more than a sudden lurch the lift started to drop deep into the headquarters of the Sith Empire.

After a short ride the lift slid to a stop and the doors swished open. Keleado and Beran stepped out into a darkened corridor lit only by red security lights. Noone would be down in this sector, the corridor led to a pair of the highest security areas of the empire, but at the same time they were low priority and only warranted security camera's and scheduled guard patrols.

Looking at her wrist chrono Keleado checked to see that she had about an hour before the next patrol, plenty of time for the pair to get in and do what they were here for. Digging into her satchel she removed two small silver devices and pressed the activation buttons before handing one to Beran. Clipping the small jammers to their belts the pair started moving towards their targets knowing that the jammers would block their presence from the security cameras.))

Rama Sha
Aug 22nd, 2001, 07:25:03 PM
HELLO!

:: Rama looked into the drivers seat of the Transport. ::

Hmmmmmmm

:: He went to the back and threw it open. It was empty.....no supplies. ::

Ok......they unloaded them, but where did they put it?

:: Rama shook his head. And then reached down and turned on his comm. ::

HE get me someone who might know whats up with the shipment were suppose to get today.

"Right away sir"

Donteran Valnare
Aug 27th, 2001, 01:19:25 PM
Frell, frell, frell

Donteran crouched as far into the corner as he could. He had seen the lift stop before heading towards the loading bay again and it meant a very bad thing. Donteran had found the only hiding spot he could find, a dark corner partially hidden by some boxes. When the lift opened the one he knew as Sith Master Sha stepped off. It looked like their luck had changed for the worse. If Master Sha searched the area he was dead meat and their mission was done.

With nothing more he could do Donteran just stayed as quite as he could and hoped the Sith Master would leave.

Rama Sha
Aug 27th, 2001, 01:37:41 PM
"Sir........all council coms have be turned off for the eveing."

Damn it........Ok....thanks.

Well guess I'll go see if I can catch them in the bar........see whats going on here.

:: Rama exits the loading bay and heads back to the <A HREF=http://pub59.ezboard.com/fthesempirefrm7.showMessageRange?topicID=268.topic&start=1&stop=30> The Bar </A>

Donteran Valnare
Aug 27th, 2001, 05:36:08 PM
It had been about half an hour since the Sith Master had left the loading docks and Donteran had made his way to the council chambers. Before entering he cautiously made sure that noone was present. Finding noone he quickly entered and began to place what looked like thermo detonators around the room.

Donteran was just about finished with the last few detonators remaining when the room started to shake. He knew that feeling, it could only be caused by one of two things, an earthquake, or an explosion, and Munto Codru wasn't known for earthquakes. Not knowing what had happened Donteran finished placing the explosives before quickly exiting the room. If that had been an explosion from somewhere inside the headquarters security would be a lot tighter on the way out and he didn't want to spend any longer inside then he had to. Suddenly the communications earpeice he was wearing crackled to life.

Black team, this is Rayial. Operation Subterfuge is immidiately cancelled. Captain Xiaco, Sergeant Rlamodex report to briefing room. Colonel Valnare, report to the living quarters, Master level.

Yes sir, on my way.

With those orders Donteran removed a black beret from his satchel and placed it on his head. At the peak rested the silver eagle of a colonel. With such a simple act Donteran returned to his true identity; Colonel Donteran Valnare, TSE ground forces, specializing in covert operations and explosives.