PDA

View Full Version : War notice to the Yautja (Viashino)

Reysa Sashara
Aug 25th, 2001, 07:59:17 AM
http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/viabanner.JPG

To the Yautja of the great predetor race, the Viashino Empire declair war on you and all members of your clan, for your own safety surrendering your arms and ships to conserve life would be a best idea, if you choose to fight un-nessesery loss of life will be brought against you and your people...you have 2 days to comply...

Reysa Sashara- The Tyrant of Death

The Viashino Empire...

Vchoun
Aug 25th, 2001, 02:48:52 PM
I will remind you once that you are in a as of now un-finished war with the GMA.
So therefore, I respectfully decline you're offer of surrender of troops and ships.
We will not surrender.

Reysa Sashara
Aug 25th, 2001, 03:38:13 PM
what you fail to notice is that Vis and the Guild have backed off till Vis is back to RP...there for out full force will be attacking...you decline for our genrios offer off life is much appeciated and you people will not be spared...blood of millions of your people will be destoyed and burnt to the ground and the blood of your own will be drunk...

You have one more day to nagociate with your fellow comrads then the fight will begin....again..surrender and no-life will be taken

Reysa Sashara
Aug 26th, 2001, 11:46:14 AM
The Viashino has had no responce of surrender, so your answer is to fight, please prepare your clan for a battle of respect and honer and prepare your planet of domination...you have 6 preperation hours till your planet will fall under our control...

Reysa Sashara- Tyrant of death

Asatak
Aug 26th, 2001, 08:09:38 PM
OOC: Whoa dude, I havent even been on.

And I'm gonn ask you this for the last time, and I want a real answer, not some evasive bs.
Why do you keep threatening to destroy us? Because I left you're group when you became hostile towards me? Because you copied the ideas of the Predators and there just happened to be a board for them? I suggested peace to you a while ago, since this whole thing is stupid and based off of stupid principles.
Hell, I even tried toreason with you to just let the whole thing drop. There are'nt any rules against making a board, nor did I copy you're tech.
I created Zirilan BEFORE the other board came into play and I used actual Yautja tech, burners and shifsuits, and we can be targeted.
I've recently read several books based in half on Predators and therefore have a very good knowledge right now of them.
I think I'm gonna offer one last time to you. Please, let this drop and just leave me alone. You guys don't even know that the Yuatja exist. Only the people on the planet with my hunt really know we exist in any real numbers.
And to find us, I think A) You'd have to make an RP with my permission to find us, or B) participate in an RP with me, which Im doubting I'll let you do because of you're..well, I guess I would let you, since I don't really have too much against you.
I made that RP in the hopes of gaining members, not of actually revealing ourselves.
You still got no IC knowledge of us.
Regardless, should you destroy all f my forces, you can't actually conquer my only planet, so Ill just have to rebuild.
Big whoop.

Reysa Sashara
Aug 26th, 2001, 08:29:59 PM
In actral fact i can take your only planet and it shall be done, if you decide to surrender your merge with the Viashino will be a good one. if you dont, your group will perish, the war contiunes here: Operation Sarrgasso Fade..

Goodluck to you

Asatak
Aug 27th, 2001, 11:51:40 AM
...merge? *quiet speculation* But that would just make the Yautja a seperate division of you're group...lol...but where does it say in the rules that you caonquer my only planet?

Reysa Sashara
Aug 27th, 2001, 12:19:07 PM
where dose it say we cannot conquer your planet...?...it dose not say we cant..therefore..you find another planet to live..i cannot kill your main chracters and your escape will be by our genaroscity...the war continues...

Teka Kenobi
Aug 27th, 2001, 02:20:11 PM
Asatak could you please contact me on aim: Teka Kenobi

Reysa Sashara
Aug 27th, 2001, 02:27:41 PM
Teka i do not beleve this was is your concern

Teka Kenobi
Aug 27th, 2001, 02:31:54 PM
Really? My goodness I must stop posting then. I honestly didn't realize it affected you Seiken. I do aplagize.

anyhow, please contact me asatak as soon as you can. ty.

Reysa Sashara
Aug 27th, 2001, 02:53:55 PM
your sercasem bores me Teka..and your IC posts and OOC posts will be completly ignored..like i said this war is none of your concern and your betrey your own jedi law...peace....we have offerd it and we will enforce peace if they surrender there race will become bigger and they may keep there baord..race and tech, we just wna tto use the planet and say it is our own..there race will not be hardm..how ever if they want war we will take it forcefully...there own fault if there race dies...

and teka your constent claims of my lieing to you, id totaly stupid..that last convo was the truth.. and im sick of you intervieing where you not welcome spite of annoying me...

Teka Kenobi
Aug 27th, 2001, 02:58:42 PM
...whatever.

Anyone know around what time Asatak gets online?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 27th, 2001, 04:28:51 PM
OOC~ take this to OOC forum or in email (which is how these OOC talks are suppose to be worked out) ... all OOC posts will be deleted from now on.